J Santiago

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 Jan 11, 2013
The Allegheny County medical examiner's office has identified the man as Jayemond Bailey, 34, of McKeesport.

McKeesport police responded to the shooting at Street Stars bar on Sixth Avenue about 1 a.m. where they found Mr. Bailey with multiple gunshot wounds, Lt. Andrew Schurman of the county homicide unit said in a news release.

Does this really shock anyone?????
Sad Shooting Event

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Jan 11, 2013
J Santiago wrote:
The Allegheny County medical examiner's office has identified the man as Jayemond Bailey, 34, of McKeesport.
McKeesport police responded to the shooting at Street Stars bar on Sixth Avenue about 1 a.m. where they found Mr. Bailey with multiple gunshot wounds, Lt. Andrew Schurman of the county homicide unit said in a news release.
Does this really shock anyone?????
We are sorry for his family and loved ones. I hope that his friends identify the shooter and cooperate with the investigation.
Problem Isolated

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Jan 11, 2013
How is it that about the 20 or so patrons suffer from an acute case of temporary blindness and deafness during shooting only? This is a very common hood ailment.
John Q

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2013
See no Evil.. Hear No Evil.. Speak no Evil.... wonder why they used Monkeys in those poses...
Culture of silence

Irwin, PA

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Nothing new in McKeesport. Culture of silence, a policy prerequisite for political jobs in McKeesport.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...

What should the image on the mouth tape be?
Dukie

Bronx, NY

#6 Jan 12, 2013
I was dere when day lay dat boy down but I ain't see nuttin I was in da baffroom
Alibi Jumbo Bathrooms

Mckeesport, PA

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Dukie wrote:
I was dere when day lay dat boy down but I ain't see nuttin I was in da baffroom
Yea, the county buidling codes require the bath rooms to hold 50. That is where all the business, sex, and hiding take place. Not always room for all three concurrently.
ashley givens

United States

#9 Jan 14, 2013
R.i.p jayemond,nothing but love for u n ya fam,u will b missed,gone but never forgotten,u will b remembered thru ya sons,love ya bd
stfu

Paterson, NJ

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Sad Shooting Event wrote:
<quoted text>
We are sorry for his family and loved ones. I hope that his friends identify the shooter and cooperate with the investigation.
the police treated his wife like SHIT... FOH!
Cmon

Monessen, PA

#11 Jan 17, 2013
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>the police treated his wife like SHIT... FOH!
They found the shooter, found the shooter from the New Years party and have a suspect in the hit n run!! Trifecta! Nice job guys!
Eddie

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Lots of arrests in the past for jayemond. Where was he working? Why did he have a gun? You know, the one found behind the bar
stfu

Paterson, NJ

#13 Jan 17, 2013
What does any of that matter, so basically because he had prior arrest he should die around family and friends... Man, get out of here wit dat... Regardless he was a good guy, ya'll r racist, come on now... He died 4 nothing and still when his wife showed up they treated her terrible... Ya'll should all b ashamed. God help us!
What about Jeremy

Apo, AE

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Hey, McK!!!! Have we ever discovered what happened to Jeremy Easton?
Eddie

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Jan 18, 2013
It all matters. If you're sitting in your recliner watching Leno or Letterman, typically you're safe. If you're in bed because you have to get up at 5am to go to work- typically you're safe. If you're hanging with people who work for a living and who contribute to society- typically you're safe.

Why did he have a gun? Was his permit on him? Was it registered in his name? Did he have a job that required him to pack heat? What tax bracket was he in? Where did he work? A prior arrest? Go to the PA Docket search website- there are about 13 of them.

It is senseless indeed. Nothing good happens late at night in shady joints.
stfu wrote:
What does any of that matter, so basically because he had prior arrest he should die around family and friends... Man, get out of here wit dat... Regardless he was a good guy, ya'll r racist, come on now... He died 4 nothing and still when his wife showed up they treated her terrible... Ya'll should all b ashamed. God help us!
True

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Jan 18, 2013
I don't agree with that bar defending the drunk former officer. I don't like any bar, even if no trouble the odds are increased. Your in a atmosphere of lack of judgment, loosed tongue fighting. Bar people threaten fights with anyone all tanked up. It's the O.K. Corral bar, his ex daughter in law is a new worker at the bar. Clean up McKeesport like Ravenstahl is the South Side in Pittsburgh.

The environment alone is a setting for trouble. Many have drug dealers, because they have many random people to sell to. Too many McKeesport shootings with crime connected to bars. Too many drunk drivers not pulled over by police after leaving bars. This drunk driver is only one example. The DUI at 716 Long Run Road could have resulted in a tragedy. That includes the driver.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#17 Jan 19, 2013
Eddie wrote:
It all matters. If you're sitting in your recliner watching Leno or Letterman, typically you're safe. If you're in bed because you have to get up at 5am to go to work- typically you're safe. If you're hanging with people who work for a living and who contribute to society- typically you're safe.
Why did he have a gun? Was his permit on him? Was it registered in his name? Did he have a job that required him to pack heat? What tax bracket was he in? Where did he work? A prior arrest? Go to the PA Docket search website- there are about 13 of them.
It is senseless indeed. Nothing good happens late at night in shady joints.
<quoted text>
Bravo Eddie.
See Know Evil

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Jan 19, 2013
Dukie wrote:
I was dere when day lay dat boy down but I ain't see nuttin I was in da baffroom
But did you hear anything dumbo?
Speaking Truth

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Jan 20, 2013
It's a shame the shooter didn't kill everyone at that bar, then burn it to the ground.
RESPECT on Trial

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Speaking Truth wrote:
It's a shame the shooter didn't kill everyone at that bar, then burn it to the ground.
Interesting question - he did fire twelve shots but all into the same person. The noise was so load from these shots that everyone lost their eyesight.
Ryd

Paterson, NJ

#21 Feb 26, 2013
Dukie wrote:
I was dere when day lay dat boy down but I ain't see nuttin I was in da baffroom
. clowns!!! Kill ya self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who won 34 min Curious 40
Poll are smokers being singled out with high taxes? (Mar '09) 2 hr Physics 101 21
Ron Beck (Oct '14) 2 hr STD in play 64
News South Allegheny school board member and wife ac... (Sep '13) 4 hr Ness 203
Entire narcotics unit in McKeesport named in pa... (Apr '12) 19 hr Innocent Lad 205
Evans Ave fire arsonist Tue romnie 1
News Act 47 looming for McKeesport? (Jan '11) Mon Hobo Jim 206
More from around the web

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]