McKeesport Tubular Plant is closing up
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
White Lightning

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Jun 24, 2014
not made in usa wrote:
Just about everything I buy these days is made in another country.
Clothes, TV, computer, cars, furniture..etc etc etc ......we are 20 years behind the rest of the world.
Your overpaid union workers, the EPA, OSHA workman's comp, lawsuits, pensions, vacations, sick days ,health insurance, etc,
Have ruined Amerikan manufacturing .
I don't blame any company that goes overseas to produce a product that is better and cheaper than the greedy Amerikan workers.
It's going to get a lot worse... Every USA company that was located in the USA years ago now have plants overseas . it's all about GREED!
I believe in a global economy. I think all people should turn in their weapons to the governement. In reference to Mybama, best damn President that we ever had. Things in this town only happen if the Machine allows them to happen. We need to thank the Machine for this City's future progress and prosperity. I also love to hug trees and farm animals. Hubba hubba.
White Lightning

Elizabeth, PA

#23 Jun 24, 2014
Not my post above . Same moron troll that posts under 50 different aliases & every single one proves his gutter mentality & the slime he evolved from . No facts , debates or truth - just childish attacks .
He's only slightly more annoying than stepping in dog shit - except da poo poo smells better & is more intelligent . By the way - I despise BO - corrupt political stooges , cronies , flunkies & their retarded , worthless children who now become parasites living off the tax-payers of this ghetto boro . Did I make myself clear ? I'll go back to signing in & posting under McK Lightning . Screw the troll MDC puppets.
McK Homeslice

Pittsburgh, PA

#24 Jun 24, 2014
Damn this WL dude be one bipolar dude...cracker be like all split personaliquascious and sheet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
International Village Toe Sliced Roast Beef 4 hr In the know 4
S A Sports 5 hr Mickey Morandini 100
Another Shooting 8 hr Hillary Justice 16
Open Letter to Council and Mayor 8 hr Hillary Justice 12
McKeesport ripoffs at City Hall 10 hr Hillary Justice 30
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption Sat The Touchables 35
Great job Coach Shar Sat Hall of Mediocre 3

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance