What are they building
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bobble head

Homestead, PA

#21 Apr 23, 2014
McKeesport cant have an upscale restaurant , the place would fold in no time.
People in McKeesport that own 25K homes cant afford anything besides a Dollar General, or a Dunkin Donuts joint .
Look at the white trash and scum that shop in those places. Not to mention all the sales clerks that work in those sh!tholes for $7.50 an hour with 4 kids and 3 different Daddies. tattoos all over their bodies.

Level the town and start over....
No Tips 4 Tattoo Help

Mckeesport, PA

#22 Apr 23, 2014
bobble head wrote:
McKeesport cant have an upscale restaurant , the place would fold in no time.
People in McKeesport that own 25K homes cant afford anything besides a Dollar General, or a Dunkin Donuts joint .
Look at the white trash and scum that shop in those places. Not to mention all the sales clerks that work in those sh!tholes for $7.50 an hour with 4 kids and 3 different Daddies. tattoos all over their bodies.
Level the town and start over....
I tend to agree with you that my mind subconsciously characterizes a female person sporting a tattoo as a person with poor or bad judgment.

At the supermarket my wife and I look for check out clerks that do not have visible tattoos.

We quit going to a local restaurant because they hired too many waitress and waiters sporting unappetizing tattoo. I respect any one's right to sport a tattoo, I am sure that they respect my right not to patronize their employer or leave a tip.
Morris

Homestead, PA

#23 Apr 24, 2014
my sister has a great looking tattoo on her left tit, it's a big red rose and she also has a big red arrow tattoo pointing down to her vagina just below her belly button.
Eddie

Pittsburgh, PA

#24 Apr 24, 2014
WP,

I don't want any more joints catering to you people on Welfare who don't want to work for a living. You want another Rent A Center so you can get your big screen for the super bowl? You want another check cashing joint for the welfare trash who can't get a checking account at a bank?

These places cater to those of you who don't work for a living, have no class, etc...

This city needs to do a better job at wooing a business that is sustainable, also one that can bring customers in from the outside.

Too little too late unfortunately. This city is tainted quite badly from the undesirables.
Hobo Jim

Mckeesport, PA

#25 Apr 24, 2014
Eddie wrote:
WP,
I don't want any more joints catering to you people on Welfare who don't want to work for a living. You want another Rent A Center so you can get your big screen for the super bowl? You want another check cashing joint for the welfare trash who can't get a checking account at a bank?
These places cater to those of you who don't work for a living, have no class, etc...
This city needs to do a better job at wooing a business that is sustainable, also one that can bring customers in from the outside.
Too little too late unfortunately. This city is tainted quite badly from the undesirables.
Eddie -- You just got to lighten up!

You are saying all those provocative things ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE TRUE!
Section 8 Steve

Pittsburgh, PA

#26 Apr 25, 2014
Eddie wrote:
WP,
I don't want any more joints catering to you people on Welfare who don't want to work for a living. You want another Rent A Center so you can get your big screen for the super bowl? You want another check cashing joint for the welfare trash who can't get a checking account at a bank?
These places cater to those of you who don't work for a living, have no class, etc...
This city needs to do a better job at wooing a business that is sustainable, also one that can bring customers in from the outside.
Too little too late unfortunately. This city is tainted quite badly from the undesirables.
Might I have an advance from your bank account so that I might get my Escallade detailed? Got to get my partay on up in the Port, beeeootches....can't be doin that AND be workin for the Man. I be lovin the life style that I be entitled to.
Hobo Jim

Mckeesport, PA

#27 Apr 25, 2014
Mcksprt Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
While I do not agree with the general tone of Eddie's letter , I feel he has a point concerning
the shopping mall near the beginning of Long Run Road . The developer/investors should
have acted in a more responsible manner and not left the development in a half finished state for years .
McKeesport does not need another eyesore !
I would not consider that an eyesore. I like the design of the building and it is a real asset for the city.

Thank you Mr. Bob Biros for your investment in our community.
Welfare Pig

Elizabeth, PA

#28 Apr 25, 2014
Eddie wrote:
WP,
I don't want any more joints catering to you people on Welfare who don't want to work for a living. You want another Rent A Center so you can get your big screen for the super bowl? You want another check cashing joint for the welfare trash who can't get a checking account at a bank?
These places cater to those of you who don't work for a living, have no class, etc...
This city needs to do a better job at wooing a business that is sustainable, also one that can bring customers in from the outside.
Too little too late unfortunately. This city is tainted quite badly from the undesirables.
Once again Eddie, why don't you stop crying about it and expecting some other investor to put their money up for this upscale franchise you want. Put up or shut up. You put your money up to purchase the franchise rights, land, and construction costs. But no, you just are full of crap and will stay under a rock and critique people with real wealth who are putting this money up for businesses. You have no money and even worse no clue.
Jarrell Brown

Homestead, PA

#29 Apr 26, 2014
I likes the free stuff my moma and my 6 bros ans sistors get froms the taxes you folks pay
I cant thanks u enuff
thanks you
It is what it is

Mckeesport, PA

#30 Apr 26, 2014
Jarrell Brown wrote:
I likes the free stuff my moma and my 6 bros ans sistors get froms the taxes you folks pay
I cant thanks u enuff
thanks you
The merchants of entitlement got to quit washing their "fee stuff" in our commode.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hags place 8 hr yee-yee 43
Mutt Jr's customer appreciation day 8 hr yee-yee 9
Ron Beck (Oct '14) Sun Ray Charles 127
Looking for old friend Jeremy Easton (Dec '11) Sun Harry the able man 65
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) Sat Harry the able man 285
McKeesport School Board Votes to Increase Schoo... Jun 25 Harry the able man 5
McKeesport ripoffs at City Hall Jun 21 Dime Droppers Inc 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages