Man Pleads Guilty to Harboring Runaway

Man Pleads Guilty to Harboring Runaway

There are 6 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jun 26, 2007, titled Man Pleads Guilty to Harboring Runaway . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

A former school security guard accused of keeping a teenage runaway in his home for a decade and having sex with her pleaded guilty Tuesday, the opening day of his trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

well

Auburn Hills, MI

#1 Jun 26, 2007
I think she made the decision so many times girls do this and yes she couldve gotten out anytime she wanted they have a crush of course an older man might control her but certainly he did not hold her captaive she could have gotten out anytime she wanted she allowed this to happen so he is not the only one to blame besides where was his mother and son this whole time??Ive been married for 10 years and ill be 25 in august I was of sound mind to make that decision and I love my life.but I assure you if I didnt I would leave when I wanted to.
disgusted

San Jose, CA

#2 Jun 26, 2007
he is the adult, he knew better, hes a dog, a coward, a disgusting pig. she is the child, my heart goes out to her, parents beware of whats out there, keep an eye on your babies. i hope he gets everything he deserves.

“Snooze you lose”

Since: Mar 07

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Jun 26, 2007
well wrote:
I think she made the decision so many times girls do this and yes she couldve gotten out anytime she wanted they have a crush of course an older man might control her but certainly he did not hold her captaive she could have gotten out anytime she wanted she allowed this to happen so he is not the only one to blame besides where was his mother and son this whole time??Ive been married for 10 years and ill be 25 in august I was of sound mind to make that decision and I love my life.but I assure you if I didnt I would leave when I wanted to.
She might share some of the blame, but he's the adult that had sex with a 14 year old while in his late 30s.
Now he gets to go find out what prison is like for a 49 year old statutory rapist.
I have no sympathy for him.
Bob

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2007
To me this girl sounds like a user. She totally blames this guy for everything, and there is no way I believe that during ten years she couldn't go home. To have been out of sight for that long living that close to her own area she had to be actively hiding out and now she thinks she deserves a bunch of money from the police for not finding her. While I agree the guy should have known better I believe she should be held partly responsible also and knock it off with this innocent little girl crap.
David D

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Oct 7, 2013
Mmmmmm
Michelle Bell

Hockessin, DE

#6 Oct 9, 2013
Hose just had a messy divorce

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Nicky Six??? 1 hr Pussie Galore 10
Mike Moses Political Loser 1 hr Quick Mick 10
Kostelnik/Costelnik 4 hr Sluggo 2
Fawn Walker Tue Carl Williams 3
News Seven-term Pa. lawmaker pleads not guilty in ga... Tue Zeke the Pinhead 19
New Asian Supermarket on Fifth Avenue (Jan '13) May 1 Hobo Jim 37
Poll McKeesport Magistrates Judgments Can Be Appealed? (Apr '08) Apr 29 Hobo Jim 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages