Fuzzy Math

Dravosburg, PA

#66 Feb 22, 2014
Nurse Ratchet wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid nut job! Delusional! On drugs? None of it ever happened and u should post your name. Freedom of speech carries responsibility. When these men risk their lives to protect, don't they have the right to face the accuser? It's all lies! Nothing on here EVER happened!!! Lol!! Majority voted. Move. Or shut up. Cause they are doing a GREAT job!
The Mayor won election with what, 1100 votes in the Primary? That has to be the lowest total for a Mayor in McKeesport History. In a town with about 10,000 adults, he got the vote of a hair over 10% of them.
stay home voter

Homestead, PA

#67 Feb 22, 2014
People are tired of going to the voting polls when you don't like any candidate of any office, you stay home.
Voting is a right ,and if I think all scum is running ,I don't vote just to say I voted.
Hold Nose and Vote

Mckeesport, PA

#68 Feb 22, 2014
stay home voter wrote:
People are tired of going to the voting polls when you don't like any candidate of any office, you stay home.
Voting is a right ,and if I think all scum is running ,I don't vote just to say I voted.
Some say you just have to hold your nose and vote or write in any name or vote out the incumbents.

I never vote to retain any judge. They are in office much too long.
sinus sidney

Homestead, PA

#69 Feb 22, 2014
that's like saying hold your nose and eat that rotten apple,,,,,,,,,,no thanks!
Hold Your Nose and Vote

Mckeesport, PA

#70 Feb 22, 2014
sinus sidney wrote:
that's like saying hold your nose and eat that rotten apple,,,,,,,,,,no thanks!
Not if you write in your name or one of your trusted friends or relatives.
Stupid Is Stupid Does

Elizabeth, PA

#71 Feb 22, 2014
Hold Your Nose and Vote wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if you write in your name or one of your trusted friends or relatives.
Then don't complain about who wins
Flawless Formula

Mckeesport, PA

#72 Feb 23, 2014
No one will every vote against Santa Claus nepotism, jobs, cover ups and political favors. The returns on these gratuities are blind votes.

Santa Claus government supports, cultivates and perpetuates Bottomless Greed and political corruption.
Salty Excuses

Mckeesport, PA

#73 Mar 4, 2014
You have to take the city's excuses for not having anti skid materials with a grain of salt.

The public knows that a house fire is extinguished with water and not salt.
Carrie

Homestead, PA

#74 Mar 4, 2014
I was told by a fireman that approx. 2 wheelbarrows of salt was used for the fires.
the mayor is a lying thief !
and you'll still vote the retard in along with the horse toothed broad.
just remember what puppets are up for election this year vote out the mayors puppet.
MDC Insurmountable

Mckeesport, PA

#75 Mar 4, 2014
Carrie wrote:
I was told by a fireman that approx. 2 wheelbarrows of salt was used for the fires.
the mayor is a lying thief !
and you'll still vote the retard in along with the horse toothed broad.
just remember what puppets are up for election this year vote out the mayors puppet.
Forget it. You and anyone else have no chance against the Brewster MDC machine. No one votes against Santa Claus.

The only way to win in the Mob Valley in the voting booths is with indictments and convictions..

Punksatawney Phil

Homestead, PA

#76 Mar 5, 2014
when is the next shipment of salt coming in? I don't think we are out of the woods yet, might get a few more snow storms this month.
Confucius Say

Mckeesport, PA

#77 Mar 14, 2014
The best vitamin for a honest politician is B1.
Confusion say

Homestead, PA

#78 Mar 14, 2014
Itís good to meet girl in park. But better to park meat in girl!
Confucius Say

Mckeesport, PA

#79 Mar 16, 2014
Confusion say wrote:
Itís good to meet girl in park. But better to park meat in girl!
Confucius say: It better to drive vehicle on parkway than park vehicle on driveway.
White Lightning

Elizabeth, PA

#80 Mar 16, 2014
Especially ones that could whistle during illicit trysts in public schools WHILE being PAID by the TAXPAYERS ! But he wasn't the only guilty one , there were 3 (three) others . Oh & the whole Skool Bored , the MDC & their puppet-masters plus the Democratically owned 'teacher's union . Dammit - why did you have to go & get me started on this again ?( Wink - Grin ) LOL . Like 911 - never forget !
Iggle

Elizabeth, PA

#81 Mar 16, 2014
White Lightning wrote:
Especially ones that could whistle during illicit trysts in public schools WHILE being PAID by the TAXPAYERS ! But he wasn't the only guilty one , there were 3 (three) others . Oh & the whole Skool Bored , the MDC & their puppet-masters plus the Democratically owned 'teacher's union . Dammit - why did you have to go & get me started on this again ?( Wink - Grin ) LOL . Like 911 - never forget !
Shut up and get back to your post slicer boy!
Less We Forget

Mckeesport, PA

#82 Mar 16, 2014
White Lightning wrote:
Especially ones that could whistle during illicit trysts in public schools WHILE being PAID by the TAXPAYERS ! But he wasn't the only guilty one , there were 3 (three) others . Oh & the whole Skool Bored , the MDC & their puppet-masters plus the Democratically owned 'teacher's union . Dammit - why did you have to go & get me started on this again ?( Wink - Grin ) LOL . Like 911 - never forget !
I doubt that most will never forget. Rarely does a few weeks go by when someone does not resurrect such in a casual conversation about the ills of our Port society and local government.

The primary number of those involved was five. One was in administration and it was covered up. Administration has to protect their own.

A considerable number of unnamed players were disciplined by the district and union covered this up. Recall that somehow the report got to the news media. They know who all the actors are and more than five were involved indirectly.

The newspaper should publish the entire report to let the public know how wide and deep the cover up was. They did publish some excepts and the fact that a certain person was disciplined with days off.
rags to riches

Homestead, PA

#83 Mar 16, 2014
So , when does McKeesport pay off Ms. D with a nice check of at least
650K..........law suits do NOT work well with installment payments.
It's cash on the barrel. I heard Ms. D was out looking at new homes for 400K, then another 250K for drapes and a built in dishwasher. The timing should be close to the City of McKeesport to write out that check with a lot of zeros. That money sure could have bought a lot of salt , even if not ordered in time/ or at all !! But then again if Fawn says "We should give the citizens a warning that we are out of salt, so they can stay home from work when the roads are bad."....Great thinking ! BUT when council members miss a meeting they still get their monthly stipend..........Amazing, huh ?
Otis

Elizabeth, PA

#84 Mar 16, 2014
rags to riches wrote:
So , when does McKeesport pay off Ms. D with a nice check of at least
650K..........law suits do NOT work well with installment payments.
It's cash on the barrel. I heard Ms. D was out looking at new homes for 400K, then another 250K for drapes and a built in dishwasher. The timing should be close to the City of McKeesport to write out that check with a lot of zeros. That money sure could have bought a lot of salt , even if not ordered in time/ or at all !! But then again if Fawn says "We should give the citizens a warning that we are out of salt, so they can stay home from work when the roads are bad."....Great thinking ! BUT when council members miss a meeting they still get their monthly stipend..........Amazing, huh ?
/\ example of drunk posting again
Sober posting

Mckeesport, PA

#85 Mar 17, 2014
Not drunk posting because its too logical.

That's how posting ends up from the message system after the code to post is expired.

Drunk driving twice with a $15,000 pay raise is drunk decision making. John Elash should return the money to the cash strapped McKeesport. Or is it planned for use at the new strip club at 3711 Walnut Street in McKeesport that Brewster helped start up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry the Kickback Dairy 5 hr Cooked Comey 3
My step sister caught me pleasuring myself to h... 8 hr Candyman 4
Would you rather get a hand job or the one eyed... 11 hr Phony Comey 9
Dave K doublecross 14 hr Phony Comey 12
Poll Pennsylvania lawmaker Gergely charged with gamb... (Mar '16) Sep 14 Dept of Injustice 70
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) Sep 14 Dept of Injustice 145
Porkys Pancakes Sep 14 Dept of Injustice 5

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages