Too funny

Alexandria, VA

#45 Feb 10, 2014
Trouble In Paradise wrote:
<quoted text>
Word on the street is that the student Mayor was supposed to step down and return to his teaching post so that the former Mayor's daughter could become McKeesport's first woman Mayor. Now the student may be receiving detention because he's announced he's running for re-election.
Do you idiots choke your chickens when you make this stuff up? I heard George Matta is moving to McKeesport and running for mayor!
Dragnet

Mckeesport, PA

#46 Feb 10, 2014
Perry Mason wrote:
<quoted text>
Never trust a Peeping Tom.
And do not trust a arrogant bully and a cheating husband.
christian mingle

West Mifflin, PA

#47 Feb 10, 2014
I think cheating on your spouse adds spark to any boring lifeless marriage.
it gives one a different set of sexual circumstances and positions.

I like to be on top and ride that sucker raw.
on the other hand I love to just lay there and take it all in and like the male dominate the sexual encounter.

there are also other sexual positions to add zip to a dull boring marriage when you know exactly what to expect once you're both naked in bed

I like the '69' position this way everyone enjoys the experience.

if you treat your spouse really good in bed then he/she wont roam
if you lay there like a dead piece of meat ,well you get the picture.

being fat and hairy is a compete turn off, because the fatter you are, the more odor one must inhale
.
keep the private parts sweet smelling and tasty.
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#48 Feb 10, 2014
Trouble In Paradise wrote:
<quoted text>
Word on the street is that the student Mayor was supposed to step down and return to his teaching post so that the former Mayor's daughter could become McKeesport's first woman Mayor. Now the student may be receiving detention because he's announced he's running for re-election.
Something went wrong. Brewster had student mayor holding the seat for him because Brewster will not win re-election for state senate. Jimmy wanted to pick up where he left off.

So if darling daughter gets to be mayor, where's the guarantee she will do what she's told?
Who is in Charge

Mckeesport, PA

#49 Feb 11, 2014
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Something went wrong. Brewster had student mayor holding the seat for him because Brewster will not win re-election for state senate. Jimmy wanted to pick up where he left off.
So if darling daughter gets to be mayor, where's the guarantee she will do what she's told?
The Porkster will return and own the City and MPD. He is the transparent ruler of this town because he has the $green$.

I would like to know who sold it to the Porkster? The voters, gamblers, council, student mayor, of former mayor?
Stripper Bar Host Fees

Mckeesport, PA

#51 Feb 18, 2014
The student mayor allegedly desires to keep the Saints and Sinners stripper bar closed. We will see and I doubt it.

First, student mayor your deputy mayor was caught sleeping again and failed to craft an ordinance late last year. Don’t lock the barn door after the horses vanish.

How about a mechanical pole device license? The pole used for dancing should have strict engineering specifications and be licensed by city for about $10,000 a pole per year. The design and installation of the poles should be certified by licensed professional engineers. That includes a structural engineer, vibrations engineers, materials engineer, mechanical engineer, acoustics engineer, environmental engineer, and health/safety engineer.,

Mechanical parameters like maximum lateral deflection should be monitored with measurement instruments to ensure its dynamic structural integrity. There also should be a specification for the smoothness of the bar surface as dainty fingers and palms rotate around it. It must be constructed from non corrosive materials. The EPA would not permit foreign materials penetrating the "skin" and threatening fingers or hand infections or other unmentionable body parts.

The strippers have to qualify in human body dynamics to safely operate the static vertical cylindrical device aka a pole. This means at least 3 months of certified training and a City annual license to interface with the pole in a safe and entertaining manner.

If the above does not work, the student mayor can resort the “infamous” HOST FEE. The pole swingers are hosting an entertainment event. Therefore, each licensed pole swinger shall be subject to an annual host fee of some amount to be set by a puppet councilman as part of hopefully introducing a pole swinger host fee ordinance.

Give it a swing puppet councilpersons and student mayor – it just might fly or rotate?

How about a host fee surcharge for each and every patron? And, after all the entire City is hosting their entertainment so the City is entitled to a host fee not too different than the hosting a sewage plant.

The is 42 days too early for Aprils Fools day.
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#52 Feb 19, 2014
Stripper Bar Host Fees wrote:
The student mayor allegedly desires to keep the Saints and Sinners stripper bar closed. We will see and I doubt it.
First, student mayor your deputy mayor was caught sleeping again and failed to craft an ordinance late last year. Don’t lock the barn door after the horses vanish.
How about a mechanical pole device license? The pole used for dancing should have strict engineering specifications and be licensed by city for about $10,000 a pole per year. The design and installation of the poles should be certified by licensed professional engineers. That includes a structural engineer, vibrations engineers, materials engineer, mechanical engineer, acoustics engineer, environmental engineer, and health/safety engineer.,
Mechanical parameters like maximum lateral deflection should be monitored with measurement instruments to ensure its dynamic structural integrity. There also should be a specification for the smoothness of the bar surface as dainty fingers and palms rotate around it. It must be constructed from non corrosive materials. The EPA would not permit foreign materials penetrating the "skin" and threatening fingers or hand infections or other unmentionable body parts.
The strippers have to qualify in human body dynamics to safely operate the static vertical cylindrical device aka a pole. This means at least 3 months of certified training and a City annual license to interface with the pole in a safe and entertaining manner.
If the above does not work, the student mayor can resort the “infamous” HOST FEE. The pole swingers are hosting an entertainment event. Therefore, each licensed pole swinger shall be subject to an annual host fee of some amount to be set by a puppet councilman as part of hopefully introducing a pole swinger host fee ordinance.
Give it a swing puppet councilpersons and student mayor – it just might fly or rotate?
How about a host fee surcharge for each and every patron? And, after all the entire City is hosting their entertainment so the City is entitled to a host fee not too different than the hosting a sewage plant.
The is 42 days too early for Aprils Fools day.
I can't tell if you're being facetious, but the Health Department will be dropping in periodically to make sure the strippers aren't exposed to high levels of second-hand smoke.
STD Stinks and Sinks

Mckeesport, PA

#53 Feb 19, 2014
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell if you're being facetious, but the Health Department will be dropping in periodically to make sure the strippers aren't exposed to high levels of second-hand smoke.
I am not too smart of a person so I must seek your wisdom.

Can STD viruses and infections be transmitted by breathing air or unbreathingable air from contaminated second hand smoke?
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#54 Feb 19, 2014
STD Stinks and Sinks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not too smart of a person so I must seek your wisdom.
Can STD viruses and infections be transmitted by breathing air or unbreathingable air from contaminated second hand smoke?
Of course! Don't go to the club without a full latex bodysuit!
STD Stinks and Sinks

Mckeesport, PA

#55 Feb 19, 2014
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course! Don't go to the club without a full latex bodysuit!
Thanks - good solution! That should work. Everyone should thrive to be safe!
mouth to mouth

West Mifflin, PA

#56 Feb 19, 2014
the girls in the strip club are probably more concerned about their hygiene than your normal housewife in McKeesport, whenever I venture into McKeesport I see more women with cold sores around the mouth area.
It Is What It Is

Mckeesport, PA

#57 Feb 19, 2014
mouth to mouth wrote:
the girls in the strip club are probably more concerned about their hygiene than your normal housewife in McKeesport, whenever I venture into McKeesport I see more women with cold sores around the mouth area.
But why are you checking out their mouth area, when there are other attractions?
When

Mckeesport, PA

#58 Feb 20, 2014
Are we dumb enough to vote for him or JB's daughter, after all what have they done for

We are not afraid of the Coward Mayor and his Coward Police Dept, no matter how many people they harass, no matter how many phones they illegally tap, no matter how many civil rights they violate... It is so sad that the leaders and protectors of this community are terrorizing it for their own greed, instead of upholding the oath they took! The Feds are watching you watch others. Karma is a bitch, especially all of the bad Karma you have coming...
Nurse Ratchet

Mckeesport, PA

#59 Feb 20, 2014
When wrote:
Are we dumb enough to vote for him or JB's daughter, after all what have they done for

We are not afraid of the Coward Mayor and his Coward Police Dept, no matter how many people they harass, no matter how many phones they illegally tap, no matter how many civil rights they violate... It is so sad that the leaders and protectors of this community are terrorizing it for their own greed, instead of upholding the oath they took! The Feds are watching you watch others. Karma is a bitch, especially all of the bad Karma you have coming...
Paranoid nut job! Delusional! On drugs? None of it ever happened and u should post your name. Freedom of speech carries responsibility. When these men risk their lives to protect, don't they have the right to face the accuser? It's all lies! Nothing on here EVER happened!!! Lol!! Majority voted. Move. Or shut up. Cause they are doing a GREAT job!
It Is What It Is

Mckeesport, PA

#60 Feb 20, 2014
When wrote:
Are we dumb enough to vote for him or JB's daughter, after all what have they done for
We are not afraid of the Coward Mayor and his Coward Police Dept, no matter how many people they harass, no matter how many phones they illegally tap, no matter how many civil rights they violate... It is so sad that the leaders and protectors of this community are terrorizing it for their own greed, instead of upholding the oath they took! The Feds are watching you watch others. Karma is a bitch, especially all of the bad Karma you have coming...
Reported in the news media this week was that MPD has 54 employees and 5 part timers.

Yet it seems like there has not been a meaningful drug bust since City Godbrother Joey Bertone disappeared.

The feds have not overtly revealed any participation or interest in the 16 indicted for illegal gambling and corrupt organizations. And how about the $1,000,000 cash confiscated by the PSP?

IMO that is recipe for RICO Act charges. But on the surface the feds seem disinterested at this time.
When

Mckeesport, PA

#61 Feb 20, 2014
Nurse Ratchet wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid nut job! Delusional! On drugs? None of it ever happened and u should post your name. Freedom of speech carries responsibility. When these men risk their lives to protect, don't they have the right to face the accuser? It's all lies! Nothing on here EVER happened!!! Lol!! Majority voted. Move. Or shut up. Cause they are doing a GREAT job!
It is sad that you are dumb enough to actually believe that. Everything I said is absolutely true. i will be in court with my attorney and my evidence, along with the federal govt, taking down these cowards that are supposed to protect the citizens, not terrorize them. The police shouldn't destroy peoples' civil rights, the police shouldn't re-sell the drugs they take off of criminals, the police shouldn't collect gambling funds. DO you want me to go on any further? It is sickening that the mayor is on-board for this behavior. Greed is a scary thing.
There is Hope

Mckeesport, PA

#62 Feb 21, 2014
When wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad that you are dumb enough to actually believe that. Everything I said is absolutely true. I will be in court with my attorney and my evidence, along with the federal govt, taking down these cowards that are supposed to protect the citizens, not terrorize them..
We look forward to your promise of legal action. We commend you being courageous and discharging your civic duties.
MADD Silient on 2X DUI

Mckeesport, PA

#63 Feb 21, 2014
When wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad that you are dumb enough to actually believe that. Everything I said is absolutely true. i will be in court with my attorney and my evidence, along with the federal govt, taking down these cowards that are supposed to protect the citizens, not terrorize them. The police shouldn't destroy peoples' civil rights, the police shouldn't re-sell the drugs they take off of criminals, the police shouldn't collect gambling funds. DO you want me to go on any further? It is sickening that the mayor is on-board for this behavior. Greed is a scary thing.
You evidence should be shared and evaluated by the appropriate law enforcement officials.

The FBI Pittsburgh Public Corruption team, Attorney General Kathy Kane, DA Steve Zapalla )sp?) and PSP should be interested in your grievances and solid evidence.

Remember I said SHOULD BE and nothing beyond that.

The politicians control a large block of votes directly or through their machines. The big guys make very generous contributions.to ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS.

In spite of the rock solid evidence you have, covert and almost insurmountable barriers come into play --- you are only one vote and do not make large political contributions. The defendants are mostly likely the opposite.


I am your side and support and cheer you on, but I suspect we will come out second best. This is just my gut feeling and my very cautious and untrusting demeanor.

When a second DUI is reversed to a first DUI with a reduced BAC for a well connected City employee, any thing is possible in the MOB Valley. No one seems to understand how the good judge came up with that "justice" decision.

Mysteriously the MADD public interest groups was no where to be found on this one. Who silenced them on this particular case
Steve

Mckeesport, PA

#64 Feb 21, 2014
MADD Silient on 2X DUI wrote:
<quoted text>
You evidence should be shared and evaluated by the appropriate law enforcement officials.
The FBI Pittsburgh Public Corruption team, Attorney General Kathy Kane, DA Steve Zapalla )sp?) and PSP should be interested in your grievances and solid evidence.
Remember I said SHOULD BE and nothing beyond that.
The politicians control a large block of votes directly or through their machines. The big guys make very generous contributions.to ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS.
In spite of the rock solid evidence you have, covert and almost insurmountable barriers come into play --- you are only one vote and do not make large political contributions. The defendants are mostly likely the opposite.
I am your side and support and cheer you on, but I suspect we will come out second best. This is just my gut feeling and my very cautious and untrusting demeanor.
When a second DUI is reversed to a first DUI with a reduced BAC for a well connected City employee, any thing is possible in the MOB Valley. No one seems to understand how the good judge came up with that "justice" decision.
Mysteriously the MADD public interest groups was no where to be found on this one. Who silenced them on this particular case
Because no one else gives a flying f u ck besides you Ray
Rays New Orleans Justice

Mckeesport, PA

#65 Feb 21, 2014
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Because no one else gives a flying f u ck besides you Ray
I thought the Ray Nagin, the former New Orleans mayor, was on his way to the federal slammer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 9 western Pennsylvania newspapers put up for sale 7 hr Broken Arrow 1
Worst McKeesporr School District Teacher EVER. 18 hr Greg Kusic 1
Took A Cherapko 19 hr Resident 8
Daily News Being Sold Sat Innocent Lad 2
Fawn Walker for State Represenative??? Will you... Sat Voter 78
Fraud Walker Demands Another Black For Board Fri Shocked 9
Was Cherepko, running for Mayor, part of Cornel... (May '11) Aug 25 Candy Man 164
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages