First Prev
of 5
Next Last
John

Monongahela, PA

#1 Jan 14, 2014
Are we dumb enough to vote for him or JB's daughter, after all what have they done for this City?
Illegal Money Buys Votes

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Jan 14, 2014
John wrote:
Are we dumb enough to vote for him or JB's daughter, after all what have they done for this City?
The Democratic Machine dictates to the City. Senator Brewster is chairman of the MDC.

Do not blame that we are dumb. It is the goliath Senator Brewster MDC whose endorsed candidates are very well funded from the pay for play vendors and the illegal gambling devises revenues.

The Turnpike Commission got indicated by the AG for exploiting the pay for play card -- but why is the City of McKeesport immune? I would hope that along with the illegal gambling that the AG is looking at the City's pay for plan scheme.

We are not dumb but just helpless, but the victors are just more devious and well funded from dubious sources. They break the law but there does not appear to be any law enforcement agency interested, at this time.
solicitor

West Mifflin, PA

#3 Jan 14, 2014
money doesnt buy enuff votes.......once at the voting machine ,you're in charge not the politicians.....
EXAMPLE..........if some politician gave me 500 bucks to vote for him/her ,once at the voting machine NO ONE knows how I voted...... Illegal votes ( ghost voters ) YES! but not a real life actual person voting.
This is NOT 1950... I really havent heard of 500 'ghost voters".including the dead, out of state people that moved, or people in a coma.........a few votes here and there really didnt matter in 99.9999% of these voted in. How many more votes did the politician who won had compared to the second runner up? LANDSLIDE as I recall!!
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Jan 15, 2014
solicitor wrote:
money doesnt buy enuff votes.......once at the voting machine ,you're in charge not the politicians.....
EXAMPLE..........if some politician gave me 500 bucks to vote for him/her ,once at the voting machine NO ONE knows how I voted...... Illegal votes ( ghost voters ) YES! but not a real life actual person voting.
This is NOT 1950... I really havent heard of 500 'ghost voters".including the dead, out of state people that moved, or people in a coma.........a few votes here and there really didnt matter in 99.9999% of these voted in. How many more votes did the politician who won had compared to the second runner up? LANDSLIDE as I recall!!
Look how long and how much money was distributed to the two Luzerne County Judges in the Cash for Kids scandal. Anything is possible in PA when it comes to corruption. If the right people are involved, anything can be covered-up.
Slippery Slop Cover Ups

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Jan 15, 2014
Mike Ference wrote:
<quoted text>
Look how long and how much money was distributed to the two Luzerne County Judges in the Cash for Kids scandal. Anything is possible in PA when it comes to corruption. If the right people are involved, anything can be covered-up.
Mike:

You got it right and you have first hand tragic information on cover ups.

That is what it is all about locally - cover ups. Over the years the cover ups abound in MASD and the City.

The slippery slop for City and MASD began at Cornell School and the slop terminates at City Hall. coasting to a fast stop at the non-jury trial County court room.

The AG and PSP have been very instrumental and energetic in generating an abundance of snow and ice for the slippery slop.
huh

West Mifflin, PA

#7 Jan 15, 2014
Slippery Slop Cover Ups wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike:
You got it right and you have first hand tragic information on cover ups.
That is what it is all about locally - cover ups. Over the years the cover ups abound in MASD and the City.
The slippery slop for City and MASD began at Cornell School and the slop terminates at City Hall. coasting to a fast stop at the non-jury trial County court room.
The AG and PSP have been very instrumental and energetic in generating an abundance of snow and ice for the slippery slop.
I never heard of a slippery slop, i've heard of a slippery slope......
Slippery Slop Cover Ups

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Jan 15, 2014
huh wrote:
<quoted text> I never heard of a slippery slop, i've heard of a slippery slope......
You read about it here first and it was intentional. I think you missed the dry pun - slop is typically slippery.

It got your attention I believe?
Informer

West Mifflin, PA

#9 Jan 15, 2014
Mike Ference wrote:
<quoted text>
Apples & oranges mike....we are taking about illegal /paid votes here..... The judges were already in place for the coverup in Luzerne ......but to buy enough votes so a certain person gets in office i dont buy it. It's the stupid voters that vote for a name like brewster to get on council......she didnt buy her votes..it was her name...she'll be another puppet for the corrupt city of mckeesport.....until the people get educated you cant blame the crooks that are elected. it seems sometimes the bigger the signs or who has the most signs or a well known name before being elected gets voted in.........not always but most of the time. But since I'm on the subject of corruption ,the gambling charges that were handed down only porky gets cage time, the rest get probation......they are still ahead of the game. ex cops walk, chief of police walk, council man and a school board member walk. So who determines who gets off and who doesnt? doesnt the AG have more power than the DA in allegheny county.??. you'd be surprised ! I wanna see the AG flex her muscles and throw the books at those indicted.... but it wont happen .. she's in for a surprise and you know it. she doesnt have the power right now
Cover Ups Difficult

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Jan 15, 2014
Informer wrote:
<quoted text> Apples & oranges mike....we are taking about illegal /paid votes here..... The judges were already in place for the coverup in Luzerne ......but to buy enough votes so a certain person gets in office i dont buy it. It's the stupid voters that vote for a name like brewster to get on council......she didnt buy her votes..it was her name...she'll be another puppet for the corrupt city of mckeesport.....until the people get educated you cant blame the crooks that are elected. it seems sometimes the bigger the signs or who has the most signs or a well known name before being elected gets voted in.........not always but most of the time. But since I'm on the subject of corruption ,the gambling charges that were handed down only porky gets cage time, the rest get probation......they are still ahead of the game. ex cops walk, chief of police walk, council man and a school board member walk. So who determines who gets off and who doesnt? doesnt the AG have more power than the DA in allegheny county.??. you'd be surprised ! I wanna see the AG flex her muscles and throw the books at those indicted.... but it wont happen .. she's in for a surprise and you know it. she doesnt have the power right now
Gambling may getting the nose of the camel under the tent. AG Kane has succeeded on getting her nose into the criminals tent.

Next the investigations of unreported federal and state incomes becomes the entity of interest. This brings more press, more government entities, and more difficulties to cover up.

If all else seems to fall through the crack, the bring down the dreaded RICO act.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Jan 15, 2014
The real story is being told on the Internet by folks like myself who have the courage to print the truth. We all know that Brewster is a crook, just like the Lou Washowich and all the others.

Whatever AG Kane does or the feds, it will all be motivated by a chance at another promotion or the opportunity to run for governor. It's never about right or wrong. Never about justice.

End of story.
Now the Rest of Story

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Jan 16, 2014
Mike Ference wrote:
The real story is being told on the Internet by folks like myself who have the courage to print the truth. We all know that Brewster is a crook, just like the Lou Washowich and all the others.
Whatever AG Kane does or the feds, it will all be motivated by a chance at another promotion or the opportunity to run for governor. It's never about right or wrong. Never about justice.
End of story.
Mike:

What you proclaim is most likely the case in all 50 states. However, there could be one other motivation. Could some person in any authoritative entity benefit from doing nothing and overlooking wrong doings? I think this is more common than most know or care about.

It seems to be that more persons benefit when the authorities do nothing, for example:
Just look at the promotions, appointments, and local elected officials benefiting from the authorities doing nothing when it is widely known that they flagrantly violated the laws or ordinances.

The list you know all about and would be too long to type. This is the rest of the story!
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Jan 16, 2014
In 1990 things began to change in Organized Crime. The change involved Organized Crime becoming Synchronized Crime.

Briefly, Chuckie Porter an underboss for Michael Genovese was doing time. He decides to get out of jail and starts spilling his guts to the feds or so we are told. It's the same year that Stephen Zappala Jr. becames a partner in a law firm with Chuckie Porter's son, Charles Porter.

Porter was probably representing his father in some way which means he could share confidential information with his partners. As an underboss, Chuckie Porter would have known all the dirty DA's and what judges could be bought for a BJ, etc.

The Zappala Crime Family/Terrorist Group used that information become the most powerful criminal organization in PA and beyond.

The feds don;t share this kind of information.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Jan 16, 2014
By the way, the solicitor for Forward Township where a former McKeesport Police Officer is now the chief and one folks arrested in Operation Pork Chop has Charles Porter as a partner.

Why resign when you have the deck stacked in your favor.
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Jan 16, 2014
Informer wrote:
<quoted text> Apples & oranges mike....we are taking about illegal /paid votes here..... The judges were already in place for the coverup in Luzerne ......but to buy enough votes so a certain person gets in office i dont buy it. It's the stupid voters that vote for a name like brewster to get on council......she didnt buy her votes..it was her name...she'll be another puppet for the corrupt city of mckeesport.....until the people get educated you cant blame the crooks that are elected. it seems sometimes the bigger the signs or who has the most signs or a well known name before being elected gets voted in.........not always but most of the time. But since I'm on the subject of corruption ,the gambling charges that were handed down only porky gets cage time, the rest get probation......they are still ahead of the game. ex cops walk, chief of police walk, council man and a school board member walk. So who determines who gets off and who doesnt? doesnt the AG have more power than the DA in allegheny county.??. you'd be surprised ! I wanna see the AG flex her muscles and throw the books at those indicted.... but it wont happen .. she's in for a surprise and you know it. she doesnt have the power right now
Joe Bendel once said all you needed to win was the family members, friends, and city employees who are scared-shitless to lose their silly jobs. At the time, that count was about 1200. That's the short answer.
Kucich knew that and managed to put together enough votes to beat Brewster back-when, despite intimidation at certain polls and other shenanigans. But he couldn't hang on to his constituents, because he ran on cleaning house and requesting a forensic audit which didn't happen. Or that's what I recall.
If you want to beat them at the polls, you have to run a solid slate of squeaky-clean Untouchable candidates and get the committed votes like Kucich had to become mayor. Until then, all you can do is NOT vote for the assholes.
I Barely Know Him

Mckeesport, PA

#16 Jan 16, 2014
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Bendel once said all you needed to win was the family members, friends, and city employees who are scared-shitless to lose their silly jobs. At the time, that count was about 1200. That's the short answer.
Kucich knew that and managed to put together enough votes to beat Brewster back-when, despite intimidation at certain polls and other shenanigans. But he couldn't hang on to his constituents, because he ran on cleaning house and requesting a forensic audit which didn't happen. Or that's what I recall.
If you want to beat them at the polls, you have to run a solid slate of squeaky-clean Untouchable candidates and get the committed votes like Kucich had to become mayor. Until then, all you can do is NOT vote for the assholes.
A few more indictments of notorious and high profile personalities will neutralize many machine votes in a flash. Most persons try to distance themselves from tainted or accused persons. People catch on fast and be aware of the following examples.

You think the public misses the awkward maneuvering of a former mayor who has the audacity to proclaim that he hardly knew the indicted ringleader or the disgraced indicted councilperson. But, he know them before the indictments.

But a former mayor said that Porky was always there when the City needed him. The Porkster did a lot for the City he owned. The former mayor hardly know him but the Porkster donated thousand$ to someone that hardly knew him. And, to top is off, the former mayor was alleged to call the Porkster right after the raids. I wonder if the PSP have the former mayor on the intercepted communication records during the investigative period.

Then the former mayor said he hardly knew the indicted and very beleaguered councilman. But the former mayor chaired the MCD that endorsed the disgraced councilman.

I would assume that the former mayor recommended the waiting for trial councilman as his replacement as chair of International Village. But, we believe you your honor - you hardly knew him.

Who else will you hardly know when and if more indictments are forthcoming?
It is what it is

Rochester, PA

#17 Jan 17, 2014
Keith Soles for MAYOR!!!!!!
Barely Know Him

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Jan 17, 2014
It is what it is wrote:
The chair of the MDC will not permit someone he barely knows to be considered for a MDC vote.
Barely Know Him

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Jan 17, 2014
It is what it is wrote:
Will his spouse permit him to be a candidate?. She is inseparable socially from the new councilwomen's mother. Will the family endanger such a high profile friendship?
It is what it is

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Jan 18, 2014
The word is he thinks he got a chance But does he have the balls to do it ????????? He cares to much about what others think
What it is is fear

Mckeesport, PA

#21 Jan 18, 2014
It is what it is wrote:
The word is he thinks he got a chance But does he have the balls to do it ????????? He cares to much about what others think
Very true. No self confidence at all and above all he is spineless. He is owned by the machine. Privately he will vehemently oppose stupid administrative actions like the big unearned solicitor $15,000 gift, but does not have the balls to oppose it in a public meeting.
And foremost is the that he can not take the heat and has very thin skin. What until someone machine team player compiles a file on him which is a common muzzling technique. He will crumble and become a puppy dog succumbing to the pit bull politicians.

IMO he is a fake and not mayoral material because he lacks political testicles. However, he should run for the soft state legislative office. I think the incumbent may encounter a few major or insurmountable road blocks in the near future.

The successful sting operation by the PSP is dormant for the time being but will raise its ugly head to haunt the esteemed state rep shortly.

Rule 1 of law enforcement: You never let a hilarious, successful, and bold sting operation go to waste. AG Kathy Kane would never let that happen and have that be on her political résumé. IMO, the second shoe will stomp hard on this sting operation revelations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
democratic vs republician (May '17) 59 min Malcom INXS 80
Matt medved real dad 9 hr Truthfully truthful 1
anyone remember that guy who faked jumping off ... (Nov '11) 17 hr Gentle Reader 10
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) 18 hr Malcon INXS 333
What was brick alley? any pictures?any stories? (Apr '10) Apr 15 Hobo Jim McKeesport 90
Little Perv Apr 13 Disgusted 23
I love Mckeesport (Aug '16) Apr 10 Hobo Jim McKeesport 54

McKeesport Jobs

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages