WELCOME BACK you have been missed!
NOT BLIND,
Thank you!:-)
Welcome back

Glassport, PA

#74 Jul 17, 2014
No Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
My time off was fine, thank you. I just read about the old social hall, I can't believe this council is spending money hand over fist on frivolous ventures. I agree, after extras the new police station it will be at least $500,000. Though I agree with a new police station. The town doesn't need nor can support a $500,000 one.
I see that convict Angelo got elected to council. Love his pumpkin Halloween outfit. NOT! It doesn't surprise me though, I knew once Dave (the DEADBEAT) K. got president of council he was going to put fellow low-life's like himself in. I don't have proof of a 2nd felon though. Also proof is needed of the purchases from Dave K. to substantiate and use as facts.
There is a much bigger problem as well all know. The blight of the community, the drug problem, crime, vandalism and lack of respect for the citizens is getting way out of hand. The police are trying but they are getting overwhelmed. The mayor needs to get off her behind and get the big boys in here, AKA the state police and the Attorney General's office.
Maybe with the state and AG's office policing the county they can find out what the problem is and get them into play as well. All I can say for sure is, we need more police help than what we have right now. The mayor better do something quick, or this town is lost (it's almost there now). She should be calling everyone she can for help. Not worry about a new police station. As I said before what good is a new police station. When the town has crumbled to nothing.
Do research on Fast Tommy in Florida. You'll be loving what you can find, sir.
Cyber assclowns

Homestead, PA

#76 Jul 21, 2014
No Shame's aka cyberpussy's
Response to borough using grant money to demolish blighted property....

"- Instead of reinvesting in the town. They tout their horns and puff their chest out for newspaper cameras to get their picture in the paper as they tear down buildings."

Yet he rants on about blighted property.

WTF do you think the current police station is?
Cyber assclowns

Homestead, PA

#77 Jul 21, 2014
Where exactly do you expect them to operate?

You can't expect them to operate in a station from Mayberry do you?

It's the ghetto, and a ghetto station needs to be able to Be equipped to deal with the increased criminal element.

Technology is expensive.

You just have to find something to be unhappy about.

Just a hater
Cyber assclowns

Homestead, PA

#78 Jul 21, 2014
Stop talking out of your azz cyberpussy
tax payer

West Mifflin, PA

#80 Jul 21, 2014
vote all scum out
when you have a senile old lady as mayor and a drunk, tax dodger and felon on council you know it's all corrupt. plus the kickbacks they will get for the new 500K police station.
what a joke
No Shames Shadow

Mckeesport, PA

#81 Jul 21, 2014
PAY ATTENTION wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what loans were paid off. You're using old quotes from Uhers page again. As a matter of fact, you were just busted on another thread back stepping. Go back into hiding, troll.
Can't you see, NOBODY likes you.
Right! The books were cooked, weren't they? So nobody knows what the boro's situation really is. Right former boro manager? Why the burning of boro documents down by the river bank? Getting rid of the evidence no doubt. Or did you just want the boro workers to keep warm? Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
PAY ATTENTION

Ardsley, NY

#82 Jul 21, 2014
No Shames Shadow wrote:
<quoted text> Right! The books were cooked, weren't they? So nobody knows what the boro's situation really is. Right former boro manager? Why the burning of boro documents down by the river bank? Getting rid of the evidence no doubt. Or did you just want the boro workers to keep warm? Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
No boro manager her, Pal. If you would PAY ATTENTION, you'd see my last post came from PITTSBURGH-Where I work. Does the Boro manager work in Pittsburgh? I doubt it. Anyways, do you have proof to the "burning" accusation or are you like the rest of jokes in this town, and LYING? Let's get proof. C'mon, I'd love to see the proof to that. You sound like the woman with a giant camel toe who works at the office. The one with seven last names.
deep throat

West Mifflin, PA

#83 Jul 21, 2014
Anna goes down on guys
Gossip gaybos

Glassport, PA

#84 Jul 21, 2014
deep throat wrote:
Anna goes down on guys
Is rather see her go down on girls.
thief

Monongahela, PA

#85 Jul 22, 2014
PAY ATTENTION wrote:
<quoted text>
No boro manager her, Pal. If you would PAY ATTENTION, you'd see my last post came from PITTSBURGH-Where I work. Does the Boro manager work in Pittsburgh? I doubt it. Anyways, do you have proof to the "burning" accusation or are you like the rest of jokes in this town, and LYING? Let's get proof. C'mon, I'd love to see the proof to that. You sound like the woman with a giant camel toe who works at the office. The one with seven last names.
So what are you saying? You steal from your employer? So we should believe anything you say? Sure we do
eyewitness

Mckeesport, PA

#86 Jul 22, 2014
PAY ATTENTION wrote:
<quoted text>
its been proven already. lets not go there again and dredge up the former boro managers stupidity. i for one have had enough of him. glad hes gone. he was no good. for anybody.
Try this on for size

Ardsley, NY

#87 Jul 22, 2014
eyewitness wrote:
<quoted text>
its been proven already. lets not go there again and dredge up the former boro managers stupidity. i for one have had enough of him. glad hes gone. he was no good. for anybody.
While I AGREE 100% that the mgr is gone, try this on for size:

Crincik, Chookie, and Desue.... NONE of them have late or delinquent taxes or have a criminal backround. Dave, Angelo, and Tom all have dirty records. Now how's that for some facts. So we all replaced them 3 with criminals and tax scofflaws. Good old Glassport politics. The joke of the mon valley.
Big Daddy

West Mifflin, PA

#88 Jul 22, 2014
speaking of size I got 9 inches of pleasure hanging for ya
thought of the day

Mckeesport, PA

#90 Jul 22, 2014
Try this on for size wrote:
<quoted text>
While I AGREE 100% that the mgr is gone, try this on for size:
Crincik, Chookie, and Desue.... NONE of them have late or delinquent taxes or have a criminal backround. Dave, Angelo, and Tom all have dirty records. Now how's that for some facts. So we all replaced them 3 with criminals and tax scofflaws. Good old Glassport politics. The joke of the mon valley.
you are sort of right. we replaced 3 imbeciles who should have never been involved in politics, let alone be involved in ANYTHING with 3 dirty imbeciles who only were able to get involved in politics because the other 3 imbeciles were complete and utter failures.
Peter Insidya

West Mifflin, PA

#91 Jul 23, 2014
vote the scum out
Wayne

West Mifflin, PA

#93 Jul 24, 2014
vote out all corruption and scum from council and the mayor too
too many shady back room deals such as the new police house.
hit the nail on the head

Mckeesport, PA

#94 Jul 24, 2014
thought of the day wrote:
<quoted text>
you are sort of right. we replaced 3 imbeciles who should have never been involved in politics, let alone be involved in ANYTHING with 3 dirty imbeciles who only were able to get involved in politics because the other 3 imbeciles were complete and utter failures.
great post! so true!
Do the math

Glassport, PA

#95 Jul 24, 2014
hit the nail on the head wrote:
<quoted text>
great post! so true!
How does the boro go broke as soon as Mitch and company leaves? These goofs have the town broke and Mitch and his council had a surplus. These nut jobs spent every dollar Mitch, Desue, and DiMarco made. It's not that complicated to see this. Just read through the minutes and you'll see. Useless spending on old sewage facilities, street equipment, now a 500.000 police station. It sure is easy to spend money, especially when it's not yours. Remember 'Port, Tommy lives with mummy, Dave don't pay his bills. That's council President and Vice President. And their right hand man Ang is a felon. Say what you want about Crincik, Paul, Foster, Pepe, Shinosi, etc.... This is by far the DUMBEST COUNCIL AND MAYOR yet.
payday

West Mifflin, PA

#96 Jul 25, 2014
do away with that 103.00 a month and you'll see who is there for the people instead of a paycheck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ice cream flop 10 hr yee-yee-yee yeahhhhh 5
news 12 hr lionhearted 1
Another Shooting 17 hr Trump 3
Glassport Forum (Nov '10) Thu Charlie the Chick... 23
McKeesport ripoffs at City Hall Jun 29 Liberals Smell 22
Ron Beck (Oct '14) Jun 29 No judge zone 129
Looking for old friend Jeremy Easton (Dec '11) Jun 26 Harry the able man 65

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance