Broken campaign promises
Tax man

Springfield, NJ

#48 Jul 11, 2014
budha wrote:
<quoted text> ok you have to prove that dave's taxes are not paid because they are stupid
Case Title
Plaintiff: SASD/GLASSPORT BOROUGH
Defendant: KOWALSKI, DAVID F, ET AL.

Case Information
Docket Number: MJ-05309-CV-0000650-2008 for the state of PA
Case Type: Civil
Magisterial District Judge: MDJ-05-3-09
Filed Date: 10-23-2008
Claim Amount:$1,177.91
County: Allegheny
Satisfaction of Judgment:
Satisfaction of Judgment Date:

Plaintiff Information
#1 Name: SASD/GLASSPORT BOROUGH
Date of Birth:

Defendant Information
#1 Name: KOWALSKI, DAVID F
Date of Birth:
Disposition: Default Judgment for Plaintiff
Disposition Date: 12-08-2008
Disposition Condition:
Judgment Amount:$0.00

#2 Name: KOWALSKI, JANET K
Date of Birth:
Disposition: Default Judgment for Plaintiff
Disposition Date: 12-08-2008
Disposition Condition:
Judgment Amount:
Tax man

Springfield, NJ

#49 Jul 11, 2014
Nothing where his payment was recorded. See Janet, you both were sued for non payment. The burden of proof is now on YOU. This docket number proves you were sued by Glassport and SASD. You're both tax dodgers. But you can try to manage glassports funds? Highly doubtful. This isn't play money. Your husband, Shrek, can't manage a wet fart let alone the boro.
Libtarditis

Homestead, PA

#50 Jul 11, 2014
You know, if you libtards, especially you libtards that work for a living or are retired, would go to the wizard and get yourselves a brain, you'd vote republican. This town would not be in the shape it's in if you voted republican. How many times do you have to vote for these libtards to see that it's not the way to go. They don't care about you. That's obvious. They only care about getting kickbacks from the section 8 slumlords in town. They are all about themselves.
marty

West Mifflin, PA

#51 Jul 11, 2014
I think janet likes oral sex
Ben Dover

West Mifflin, PA

#52 Jul 13, 2014
just vote the scum out
Eric Shun

West Mifflin, PA

#53 Jul 13, 2014
Born Losers wrote:
And Anna is about to lose her job as a teacher at Clairton School district. She has been in front of the board for numerous violations. They're all misfits and losers.
That's where all the loser teachers go that cant get a job in any other decent school district. Duquesne and Clairton. Then someone has to pull strings to get these so called flunky teachers in those districts. Scum towns , scum teachers.

No Shame

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#54 Jul 15, 2014
Bob Casey wrote:
The population of Glassport is a tick above 4,000. According to the state you only need 5 council members in that town not 7.....more money wasted..........look it up!! Or ask your local rep...
I wish I could agree with you, but you are mistaken.

**The NEW Borough Code is effective June 18, 2014.

CHAPTER 8
ELECTIONS OF OFFICERS

SUBCHAPTER A
GENERAL PROVISIONS
806. Officers elected.(a)(4)(ii)

"In a borough with a population of less than
3,000 as determined by the latest official census, the
total number of members of council may be reduced from
seven to five or to three upon petition to the court of
common pleas, as provided under section 818 (relating
to decrease in number of members of council)."

Source: http://boroughs.org/ckfinder/userfiles/files/...
scum council

West Mifflin, PA

#58 Jul 15, 2014
all scum vote them out
we have tax dodgers, felons and drunks running this town
and a senile mayor
Be Humble

Glassport, PA

#60 Jul 15, 2014
wait a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this our boro president and president of crime watch. Now he's shown to be a tax evader. What kind of boro is this?
Yep. Sure is. This is the guy who is making financial decisions in this boro. He can't make his own financial decisions, but he can make all of ours?
Anna

West Mifflin, PA

#62 Jul 15, 2014
aren't people who are politicians NOT allowed on crime watch ?thought that's what the website says?
Is the website wrong or what?
Big Tony

West Mifflin, PA

#63 Jul 15, 2014
Titantic wrote:
<quoted text> Somebody has to pilot the ship to its final resting place, who really cares who's the pilot.
He'll be the first rat to jump ship when the gig is up.
yea right

Monongahela, PA

#64 Jul 15, 2014
Anna wrote:
aren't people who are politicians NOT allowed on crime watch ?thought that's what the website says?
Is the website wrong or what?
Do you really think Dave K really cares about law order or doing what's right? HAHAHAHA
Johnny

West Mifflin, PA

#65 Jul 15, 2014
a tax dodger never cares even when he is in debt up to his eye balls.
this guy is in the hole big time.

No Shame

Location hidden

#66 Jul 16, 2014
Sure will wrote:
<quoted text>
Where ya been. We need you here. These people are tearing our town apart. Why did you leave.
I didn't leave, I took a long needed respite from this place. My vacation was from topix. Last time I was on here was June 8. A nice 6 week reprieve (temporary relief) from here. But I'm back.
cmon now

United States

#67 Jul 16, 2014
No Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't leave, I took a long needed respite from this place. My vacation was from topix. Last time I was on here was June 8. A nice 6 week reprieve (temporary relief) from here. But I'm back.
seriously, who gives a damn besides you. Anyone with half a brain and a vote knows all they have to do is go and vote for whoever else is running in may you are an absolute moron with no life good luck with your smear campaign a-hole
Paul

West Mifflin, PA

#68 Jul 16, 2014
No Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
How did your surgery go?
Be Humble

Glassport, PA

#69 Jul 16, 2014
No Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back! This council needs your research. How was your time off? Since you been gone, these idiots decided to tear down the old social hall, buy a 500 thousand dollar police station, appoint a felon to council (makes 2), and buy parts from Dave's company to fix the stink plant and road crews garage.
NOT BLIND

Pittsburgh, PA

#70 Jul 16, 2014
WELCOME BACK you have been missed!
spaided

United States

#71 Jul 17, 2014
Paul wrote:
<quoted text> How did your surgery go?
not well head still in ass

No Shame

Location hidden

#72 Jul 17, 2014
Be Humble wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back! This council needs your research. How was your time off? Since you been gone, these idiots decided to tear down the old social hall, buy a 500 thousand dollar police station, appoint a felon to council (makes 2), and buy parts from Dave's company to fix the stink plant and road crews garage.
My time off was fine, thank you. I just read about the old social hall, I can't believe this council is spending money hand over fist on frivolous ventures. I agree, after extras the new police station it will be at least $500,000. Though I agree with a new police station. The town doesn't need nor can support a $500,000 one.

I see that convict Angelo got elected to council. Love his pumpkin Halloween outfit. NOT! It doesn't surprise me though, I knew once Dave (the DEADBEAT) K. got president of council he was going to put fellow low-life's like himself in. I don't have proof of a 2nd felon though. Also proof is needed of the purchases from Dave K. to substantiate and use as facts.

There is a much bigger problem as well all know. The blight of the community, the drug problem, crime, vandalism and lack of respect for the citizens is getting way out of hand. The police are trying but they are getting overwhelmed. The mayor needs to get off her behind and get the big boys in here, AKA the state police and the Attorney General's office.

Maybe with the state and AG's office policing the county they can find out what the problem is and get them into play as well. All I can say for sure is, we need more police help than what we have right now. The mayor better do something quick, or this town is lost (it's almost there now). She should be calling everyone she can for help. Not worry about a new police station. As I said before what good is a new police station. When the town has crumbled to nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest made January 23, 2017 12 min TooReal4You 3
Filling vacant seat 1 hr Justice 13
Flooding on 9th 2 hr Chucky Elaina 6
Fracking in Renzie Park (Sep '15) 6 hr Low Information Dude 47
who farted in cherry lane lastnight 11 hr Team Trump 10
heard there was a shooting in McKeesport of a 2... Jan 22 Hobo Jim 8
trump read this (Apr '16) Jan 22 Voted for Trump 19

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance