Broken campaign promises

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Nancy C

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Jul 6, 2014
Rosemary Bradley, David Kowalski, Tom Bradley and Anna Kudla: You should all be ashamed of yourselves for making campaign promises and breaking them, or not following through. You have let down the very people who voted for you!
What did you expect

Lyndora, PA

#2 Jul 6, 2014
Pretty gullible if you expect any politician to fulfill promises. Grow up. YOU DUMOCRAT LIBTARDS NEED TO BETTER EDUCATE YOURSELVES POLITICALLY. LOYALTY TO ONE PARTY ACROSS THE BOARD IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT RUN FOR OFFICE YOURSELVES. YOU ALL SEEM TO HAVE ALL THE EASY ANSWERS AND SOLUTIONS. YOU ALL TALK LIKE YOURE THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST. PLEASE BY ALL MEANS GUIDE US TO THE EUTOPIAN PROMISED LAND. TAKE US FROM BLIGHT.
Born Losers

Glassport, PA

#3 Jul 6, 2014
They're all losers. Rosemary endorses her own son to gain control. That alone should tell you how shady they are. The May Ticket will destroy the endorsed dummies' ticket in May. The people are fed up with this style of politics. It's time the people take the town back. I can't wait till May. You'll see a huge sign in my yard. The so called accountables are one-term-wonders. No drug addicts, felons, or yes man-bobble heads running our finances. Whaby needs to go too. Rosemary is her sons godmother. Keep it all in the family. Just like their good friend ANGELO getting appointed at the council meeting instead of one of the people who ran and earned votes from the tax payers. But Fast Tommy and Dave wouldn't know anything about paying anything. Fast Tommy lives with mommy and Dave is STILL delinquent on his taxes.
Tax Payer

West Mifflin, PA

#5 Jul 6, 2014
Have to clean house ,there is no other way. The scum all need removed and voted out. You have tax dodgers, felons and drunks running this town. If you plan on running we will do background checks on you, and if you're clean and will NOT accept that 103.00 a month you will be a shoe in and people will vote for you, so start your campaign out right with A CLEAN RECORD and volunteer your time and NOT collect that 103.00 a month....you'll be a winner trust me ! Right before election time you have to put that literature out there to promise that !
Follow my advice and you'll win !
The tax payers will back you up 100%.

I tired of all the scum running and ruining this town
Time to take our borough back!!!

Don't let the scum control this town..... the tax payers own it not the scum politicians !

If they elect Angelo to council they should ALL resign and live in shame and disgrace !!!!!!
Who cares

Homestead, PA

#6 Jul 6, 2014
Tax Payer wrote:
Have to clean house ,there is no other way. The scum all need removed and voted out. You have tax dodgers, felons and drunks running this town. If you plan on running we will do background checks on you, and if you're clean and will NOT accept that 103.00 a month you will be a shoe in and people will vote for you, so start your campaign out right with A CLEAN RECORD and volunteer your time and NOT collect that 103.00 a month....you'll be a winner trust me ! Right before election time you have to put that literature out there to promise that !
Follow my advice and you'll win !
The tax payers will back you up 100%.
I tired of all the scum running and ruining this town
Time to take our borough back!!!
Don't let the scum control this town..... the tax payers own it not the scum politicians !
If they elect Angelo to council they should ALL resign and live in shame and disgrace !!!!!!
Oh no shame...why aren't you signing in as one of your alter ego namesakes?
You people are pathetic.
You voted them in.
You whine about it relentlessly ad NAUSEUM.
Grow up
Born Losers

Glassport, PA

#7 Jul 6, 2014
Who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no shame...why aren't you signing in as one of your alter ego namesakes?
You people are pathetic.
You voted them in.
You whine about it relentlessly ad NAUSEUM.
Grow up
I care and you should too!

These people are drug addicts who say "pay your 21.00. It's that easy" while he lives for FREE with mummy. He is drunk every day of the week and is a crack head doper. Not to mention, his first order of business was to RAISE THE SEWAGE RATES as he sits in mummy's basement.

Then the president still owes tax money and spends borough money at HIS COMPANY that he works for. Conflict of interest.

Then the Mayor (who runs the demacratic committee) endorses herself and her son and the tax evading President for council and mayor seats.

Then they appoint a felon instead of someone that the PEOPLE wanted through elections. This FELON is part of crime watch and friends with the tax dodger himself.

Then they want to make Ron B chief. The same jerk who didn't respond to a RAPE call because he was at the end of his shift (documented proof available at the chiefs office) and the person is now on Megan's list. The same jerk (Ron B) is who let the driver of the shooters car go because they're related.

If this is what you don't care about, all I can say is WOW!!!! This town needs an enema.
Last Call

Elizabeth, PA

#8 Jul 6, 2014
Born Losers wrote:
They're all losers. Rosemary endorses her own son to gain control. That alone should tell you how shady they are. The May Ticket will destroy the endorsed dummies' ticket in May. The people are fed up with this style of politics. It's time the people take the town back. I can't wait till May. You'll see a huge sign in my yard. The so called accountables are one-term-wonders. No drug addicts, felons, or yes man-bobble heads running our finances. Whaby needs to go too. Rosemary is her sons godmother. Keep it all in the family. Just like their good friend ANGELO getting appointed at the council meeting instead of one of the people who ran and earned votes from the tax payers. But Fast Tommy and Dave wouldn't know anything about paying anything. Fast Tommy lives with mommy and Dave is STILL delinquent on his taxes.
I agree with you.But i bet no one runs against them in may.People talk a lot of S#it on her but no one want's to do anything about it.
scum destroyer

West Mifflin, PA

#10 Jul 6, 2014
Born Losers wrote:
<quoted text>
I care and you should too!
These people are drug addicts who say "pay your 21.00. It's that easy" while he lives for FREE with mummy. He is drunk every day of the week and is a crack head doper. Not to mention, his first order of business was to RAISE THE SEWAGE RATES as he sits in mummy's basement.
Then the president still owes tax money and spends borough money at HIS COMPANY that he works for. Conflict of interest.
Then the Mayor (who runs the demacratic committee) endorses herself and her son and the tax evading President for council and mayor seats.
Then they appoint a felon instead of someone that the PEOPLE wanted through elections. This FELON is part of crime watch and friends with the tax dodger himself.
Then they want to make Ron B chief. The same jerk who didn't respond to a RAPE call because he was at the end of his shift (documented proof available at the chiefs office) and the person is now on Megan's list. The same jerk (Ron B) is who let the driver of the shooters car go because they're related.
If this is what you don't care about, all I can say is WOW!!!! This town needs an enema.
The ones that don't care are the very scum that try to run this town into the ground. The ones that don't care are in with the criminals and the scum.
The ones that don't care are stealing tax payer money and they don't want a good thing to end.
The ones that don't care are probably posting on here to protect the scum and are probably one of the scum.
The ones that don't care need to be extinguished and snuffed out.
The ones that don't care need a reality check with a baseball bat.
Yeah, I'm talking to you , you scum ,leech ,dog shit on my shoe no good for nothing POS
Reply to this post and say I'm threatening you, go ahead , then I'll know for sure you're one of the scum crooks POS. Go ahead and admit it you scum piece of sh*t. Then we'll all know you for sure.
You worthless scum do nothing for your community POS.. NOW GO FUKOFF SCUM !!
Who cares

Homestead, PA

#11 Jul 7, 2014
scum destroyer wrote:
<quoted text> The ones that don't care are the very scum that try to run this town into the ground. The ones that don't care are in with the criminals and the scum.
The ones that don't care are stealing tax payer money and they don't want a good thing to end.
The ones that don't care are probably posting on here to protect the scum and are probably one of the scum.
Yeah, I'm talking to you , you scum ,leech ,dog shit on my shoe no good for nothing POS
Reply to this post and say I'm threatening you, go ahead , then I'll know for sure you're one of the scum crooks POS. Go ahead and admit it you scum piece of sh*t. Then we'll all know you for sure.
You voted them in you dumocrat libtard, so just STFU and sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor. You have nobody to blame but yourself. I really don't care.
Who cares

Homestead, PA

#12 Jul 7, 2014
scum destroyer wrote:
<quoted text> The ones that don't care are the very scum that try to run this town into the ground. The ones that don't care are in with the criminals and the scum.
Blow hard peter puffer
Who cares

Homestead, PA

#13 Jul 7, 2014
Meet me at the fountain for your bitchslapping into tomorrow you whiny littlebitch.
Who cares

Homestead, PA

#14 Jul 7, 2014
Peter puffer
Who cares

Homestead, PA

#15 Jul 7, 2014
scum destroyer wrote:
Empty threats from a Whiney peter puffing cyberpussy do not scare me. LMAO
Who cares

Homestead, PA

#16 Jul 7, 2014
Pay your bill you whining little villageIdiot
Who cares

Homestead, PA

#17 Jul 7, 2014
I really don't care
Who cares

Homestead, PA

#18 Jul 7, 2014
Someone out there cares, I don't. You voted em in dumass. Uneducated foolish dumocrat libtard.
What did you expect

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Jul 7, 2014
Stupidliberal whiners, its what they do. They vote losers in then complain for the time they dont vote, and I mean the ENTIRE TIME they dont vote, playing the blame game, riding various persecutorial trains whether its race gender or income. Just STFU already. Facebook experiences are ruined by the libtards and topix is on that path of ruination by the villageidiot libtards who just plop a vote down for anything walking labeled democrat. Its your royal mess...clean it up instead of bitching on topix you fools. You whine relentlessly expe ting the educated republicans yo fix your mess. FIX IT YOURSELF. And threatening others is not fixing your mess you created. Stupidity, pure and utter stupidity here.
What did you expect

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Jul 7, 2014
SCUM DESTROYER...you are a cyberreetard
What did you expect

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Jul 7, 2014
Just because people dont run with your pack of reetards doesnt mean theyre theifs or scum. It just means some people know that hanging with reetards like you isnt the way to roll. GET A LIFE...its summertime. Step away from they keyboard. Maybe you should consider working if you cant pay that 21 dollars.
Losers

Ardsley, NY

#22 Jul 7, 2014
What did you expect wrote:
Just because people dont run with your pack of reetards doesnt mean theyre theifs or scum. It just means some people know that hanging with reetards like you isnt the way to roll. GET A LIFE...its summertime. Step away from they keyboard. Maybe you should consider working if you cant pay that 21 dollars.
Thanks for your input, Tom. Pay yours for mummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave K doublecross 2 hr Phony Comey 12
Would you rather get a hand job or the one eyed... 5 hr Nut Cracker 7
My step sister caught me pleasuring myself to h... 20 hr Candyman 2
Poll Pennsylvania lawmaker Gergely charged with gamb... (Mar '16) Sep 14 Dept of Injustice 70
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) Sep 14 Dept of Injustice 145
Porkys Pancakes Sep 14 Dept of Injustice 5
35th State Rep REPUBLICAN VOTERS BEWARE (Oct '16) Sep 14 Honest Citizen 78

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages