Small crowd keeps up criticism of Pen...

Small crowd keeps up criticism of Penn State trustees at Conklin's McKeesport gathering

There are 13 comments on the Centre Daily Times story from Oct 9, 2013, titled Small crowd keeps up criticism of Penn State trustees at Conklin's McKeesport gathering. In it, Centre Daily Times reports that:

The session at Penn State's Greater Allegheny campus in McKeesport drew a meager crowd of 10 people who listened as state Rep. Scott Conklin, D-Rush Township, and trustee Anthony Lubrano said the board needs more governance reforms than what the trustees have already adopted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Centre Daily Times.

Transparency eliminated

Homestead, PA

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Conklin should point out that a senator like senator Brewster on all the boards and committees he is on is a problem.

Try to teach McKeesport about transparency Conklin.
Stedent

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Oct 10, 2013
Drop it already
The Jolly Roger

Homestead, PA

#3 Oct 11, 2013
Transparency eliminated wrote:
Conklin should point out that a senator like senator Brewster on all the boards and committees he is on is a problem.
Try to teach McKeesport about transparency Conklin.
McKeesport is full of corrupt politicians.
corruption everywhere

West Mifflin, PA

#4 Oct 11, 2013
The Jolly Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
McKeesport is full of corrupt politicians.
What town isnt?
Very true

Homestead, PA

#5 Oct 11, 2013
corruption everywhere wrote:
<quoted text>What town isnt?
Many, and your arguments are over generalized to excuse your problems. You need to fix you and your towns problem, not others. After all, this is a forum on Topix to discuss McKeesport problems or else we'd all be lazy not concern ourselves.

This isn't McKeesport forums to point at others, that's a McKeesport city mentality. Of, it happens someplace else so let's not bother to fix it in the town of McKeesport! Don't fix McKeesport?

Many places todo not have the over abundance of McKeesport HUD overdevelopment. Many other cities and towns don't have a drunk DUI guilty city solicitor named John Jason Elash. No 716 Long Run named road in towns across America. Many cities are void if Nepotism with law abiding police officers and politicians.

Only McKeesport tried to cover up the latest DUI by John Jason Elash! No other city or town tried that. All cities fire or are smarter than McKeesport politicians. They would see immaturity and fire such a immature on the city clock, self serving individual. Too many city resources wasted to pay a scofflaw. Smarter towns and cities would have left such a negative draw simply off the payroll. Others wouldn't think to hire someone to cover up non existent lies.

Just because a problem happens somewhere else doesn't indicate refuse to help yourself to better yourself. But you prove mayor Moke Cherepko and McKeesport doesn't plan to make a comeback. You would rather lead McKeesport to point how everything is wrong in other places as excuse to simply remain the same negative run city as McKeesport in Pennsylvania has always been.

Only one John Jason Elash owes over $100,000 to the IRS. Only one John Jason Elash to retaliate to cover for prideful, egoistic endeavors.
Jazzman

West Mifflin, PA

#6 Oct 11, 2013
Very true wrote:
<quoted text>
Many, and your arguments are over generalized to excuse your problems. You need to fix you and your towns problem, not others. After all, this is a forum on Topix to discuss McKeesport problems or else we'd all be lazy not concern ourselves.
This isn't McKeesport forums to point at others, that's a McKeesport city mentality. Of, it happens someplace else so let's not bother to fix it in the town of McKeesport! Don't fix McKeesport?
Many places todo not have the over abundance of McKeesport HUD overdevelopment. Many other cities and towns don't have a drunk DUI guilty city solicitor named John Jason Elash. No 716 Long Run named road in towns across America. Many cities are void if Nepotism with law abiding police officers and politicians.
Only McKeesport tried to cover up the latest DUI by John Jason Elash! No other city or town tried that. All cities fire or are smarter than McKeesport politicians. They would see immaturity and fire such a immature on the city clock, self serving individual. Too many city resources wasted to pay a scofflaw. Smarter towns and cities would have left such a negative draw simply off the payroll. Others wouldn't think to hire someone to cover up non existent lies.
Just because a problem happens somewhere else doesn't indicate refuse to help yourself to better yourself. But you prove mayor Moke Cherepko and McKeesport doesn't plan to make a comeback. You would rather lead McKeesport to point how everything is wrong in other places as excuse to simply remain the same negative run city as McKeesport in Pennsylvania has always been.
Only one John Jason Elash owes over $100,000 to the IRS. Only one John Jason Elash to retaliate to cover for prideful, egoistic endeavors.
LIke I said name a town that has honest politicians? I didnt ask for a song and dance story,I ask for a town that isnt corrupt, kapish? Mckeesport has their crooks and other towns do as well...
Malinwhack

Mckeesport, PA

#7 Oct 13, 2013
Me too
Jazzman

Baden, PA

#8 Oct 19, 2013
Jazzman wrote:
<quoted text>LIke I said name a town that has honest politicians? I didnt ask for a song and dance story,I ask for a town that isnt corrupt, kapish? Mckeesport has their crooks and other towns do as well...
You'll get what you get in Topix, like it or not! kapish? Naming other criminals never allowed a town like McKeesport to get away with corruption. Your part of the problem and one of the corrupt from McKeesport city hall. No one has ever heard of a criminal walking from charges by pointing a finger. They do it, so you do it is only a ignorant McKeesport political thought. Your part of the problem from city hall in McKeesport, kapish?
Jazzman

Baden, PA

#9 Oct 19, 2013
Hey McKeesport, name a criminal that never committed DUI twice? We only know John Jason Elash did it and works for McKeesport as city solicitor still with higher pay!
Jazzman

Baden, PA

#10 Oct 19, 2013
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/mckeesport-pa/T...

McKeesport Solicitor John Jason Elash Faces DUI Trial - McKeesport Solicitor John Jason Elash Faces DUI Trial By William Peacock, Esq.

Have fun!
Hey

Baden, PA

#11 Oct 29, 2013
It's McKeesport, Pennsylvania.
True

Baden, PA

#12 Nov 6, 2013
Here's your government beggar saying he wants to solve blight but keeps McKeesport reserve money. Here is the news report that illustrates how Mayor Cherepko wants more government money to build projects for living but brings crime! McKeesport mayor Cherepko mentions he knows businesses will never be shoulder to shoulder. The reason is simple, the rise in theft from the free money to makes more HUD projects is the reason. Solution is to refuse McKeesport government HUD because police family members (NEPOTISM) with senator Brewster as HUD chairman will abuse the money!

Senator Brewster and his comic IN THE WORLD! government handout begging tactic on the news.

Rick Saccone makes the best point and his office confirmed he's against McKeesport getting any government money. Saccone said Harrisburg is wondering about this area (obviously the money abuses) by city officials in McKeesport! Harrisburg money decision makers are saying, "why should we give you any money? We're strapped too!"

McKeesport will never have businesses shoulder to shoulder because store crimes aren't handled by McKeesport police. GetGo left McKeesport because the police were sarcastic in McKeesport and failed to properly help with crimes in the stores in McKeesport! Same for several other city of McKeesport businesses, they left because the McKeesport police don't solve crimes, nor get rid of drug dealers that are known, even with detailed valid information!

'We're trying to make a comeback,' Mon Valley mayor - WTAE.com
www.wtae.com Allegheny Co. News
May 29, 2013 - The Mon Valley used to be the home of western Pennsylvania industry. Then Brewster took over.

Rep. Rick Saccone, R-39th District, said constituents all across the state voice the same concerns.

"When I go to Harrisburg and I talk to everyone about the depressed state of the Mon Valley, the rest of the state says,'We're depressed too. Why should we fund you?'" Saccone said.

No specific plans of funding were outlined at the hearing on Wednesday.

http://www.wtae.com/news/local/allegheny/were...

McKeesport is the dump and largest laughing stock
IN THE WORLD!

Rick Saccones office said he isn't any friend to Brewster nor agrees with giving McKeesport any money!

McKeesport is fishy and a BIG FISH TO FRY.

You simply cannot trust anyone running the city of McKeesport.
Pronto

Baden, PA

#13 Nov 6, 2013
Here's your government beggar saying he wants to solve blight but keeps McKeesport reserve money. Here is the news report that illustrates how Mayor Cherepko wants more government money to build projects for living but brings crime! McKeesport mayor Cherepko mentions he knows businesses will never be shoulder to shoulder. The reason is simple, the rise in theft from the free money to makes more HUD projects is the reason. Solution is to refuse McKeesport government HUD because police family members (NEPOTISM) with senator Brewster as HUD chairman will abuse the money!

Senator Brewster and his comic IN THE WORLD! government handout begging tactic on the news.

Rick Saccone makes the best point and his office confirmed he's against McKeesport getting any government money. Saccone said Harrisburg is wondering about this area (obviously the money abuses) by city officials in McKeesport! Harrisburg money decision makers are saying, "why should we give you any money? We're strapped too!"

McKeesport will never have businesses shoulder to shoulder because store crimes aren't handled by McKeesport police. GetGo left McKeesport because the police were sarcastic in McKeesport and failed to properly help with crimes in the stores in McKeesport! Same for several other city of McKeesport businesses, they left because the McKeesport police don't solve crimes, nor get rid of drug dealers that are known, even with detailed valid information!

'We're trying to make a comeback,' Mon Valley mayor - WTAE.com
www.wtae.com Allegheny Co. News
May 29, 2013 - The Mon Valley used to be the home of western Pennsylvania industry. Then Brewster took over.

Rep. Rick Saccone, R-39th District, said constituents all across the state voice the same concerns.

"When I go to Harrisburg and I talk to everyone about the depressed state of the Mon Valley, the rest of the state says,'We're depressed too. Why should we fund you?'" Saccone said.

No specific plans of funding were outlined at the hearing on Wednesday.

http://www.wtae.com/news/local/allegheny/were...

McKeesport is the dump and largest laughing stock
IN THE WORLD!

Rick Saccones office said he isn't any friend to Brewster nor agrees with giving McKeesport any money!

McKeesport is fishy and a BIG FISH TO FRY.

You simply cannot trust anyone running the city of McKeesport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ice cream flop 58 min yee-yee-yee 1
Glassport Forum (Nov '10) 5 hr Charlie the Chick... 23
Council Does Great Work Improving Essentials 18 hr comment 7
McKeesport ripoffs at City Hall Wed Liberals Smell 22
Ron Beck (Oct '14) Wed No judge zone 129
Looking for old friend Jeremy Easton (Dec '11) Jun 26 Harry the able man 65
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) Jun 25 Harry the able man 285

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages