First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Secret agent man

Trafford, PA

#21 Oct 25, 2013
WOW. Too funny. Obviously this drunk is friend of yours or you probably had a negative experience with the Port Vue Police or this Officer. The statement above is absolutely correct. You really should know what you're talking about before you post something on here.
Anon

United States

#22 Oct 28, 2013
GOOD JOB OFFICER ADAMS!!!!!! From what I.understand Cortazzo has gotten one to many breaks in the past. It's great to see that someone has the integrity to do something about this idiot. And, as for the above comment by too funny. Your parents really shouldn't allow you on the computer. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. A public drunkenness citation doesn't require FST's or a PBT. It's based on th observation of the Police Officer. And, if further proof is needed, the entire radio transmission at the fire scene is recorded at Allgheny County 911. So I suggest that you know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
35th State Rep REPUBLICAN VOTERS BEWARE 10 hr Voted for Trump 31
Glassport Council Wishes All Merry Christmas! Thu Drill Baby Drill 10
I love Mckeesport Thu Drill Baby Drill 20
Fracking in Renzie Park (Sep '15) Thu Drill Baby Drill 37
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) Wed Troublemaker 112
Refugees coming to the area... Wed Sir Repko 13
Glassport Dec 7 Porkster 23

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance