Donations Don't Buy Influence in McKe...
Larry M

West Mifflin, PA

#63 Sep 24, 2013
why is one legal and the other isnt?
Locked - Loaded

Pittsburgh, PA

#64 Sep 24, 2013
PLV wrote:
She right, I live in da port n think I'm streetwise n I be scared walkin up shaw ave at nite myself. Stuff on wall str who cares I live in da port not on wall str I worry bout where Iive ferst maybe where I die too its dangeros out there.
Yinz better be scared walkin up shaw ave at nite yoself, daytime or wit da posse anytime. owners dere gots cribs fulla straps blow yo ass off cuz yinz dont live dere. we be watchin. stay outta da hood bitch
Fickle Markets

Mckeesport, PA

#65 Sep 25, 2013
It could be that the market for the "influence peddling" products has tanked in the Mob Valley.

The purchasers of "influence credits" are per-occupied with trying to find a market that sells "defense credits" for their upcoming legal encounters.
Time will tell

Fombell, PA

#66 Sep 26, 2013
Fickle Markets wrote:
It could be that the market for the "influence peddling" products has tanked in the Mob Valley.
The purchasers of "influence credits" are per-occupied with trying to find a market that sells "defense credits" for their upcoming legal encounters.
Influence not investigated yet may soon become news in the city of McKeesport.
Your Civic Duty

Mckeesport, PA

#67 Sep 26, 2013
Time will tell wrote:
<quoted text>
Influence not investigated yet may soon become news in the city of McKeesport.
I tend to agree with you just based on my gut feelings and common street speculations.

The influence over the MASD majority board members, IV, Palisades, MACM, MHC, City, and MDC may have a silent common denominator connected to the corrupt organization for many years.

It is slowly having its veil of secrecy shredded by AG Kane and the State Police.

I think the gambling machines investigations have uncovered other corrupt activities beyond the original target of illegal machines. The gambling investigations could have opened more than one bag of pesky and actionable worms IMO.

Only time will tell if more indictments come down and the trial or trials begin. It will be much clearer then and after a few more shoes fall.

As all investigators say and execute -- follow the $$$$$$.
Mystery Continues

Mckeesport, PA

#68 Sep 30, 2013
Your Civic Duty wrote:
<quoted text>
The gambling investigations could have opened more than one bag of pesky and actionable worms IMO.
Only time will tell if more indictments come down and the trial or trials begin. It will be much clearer then and after a few more shoes fall.
For the most part, the AG and State Police investigations have focused on the gambling machine scope. Could the scope expand as the investigations and indictments proceed and uncover other connections?

The entire investigation as reported by the news media has been essentially silent about speculated interfacings with other alleged vices such as DRUGS, Prostitution, Loan Sharking, and Sports Betting on city time.
Agree

Fombell, PA

#69 Sep 30, 2013
Balance Act wrote:
<quoted text>
Debra, unfortunately crime is like people and comes in all shapes, forms, weights, intellectual fortitude, wisdom, personality, demeanor, physical parameter, and skin shade.
You can not compare the seriousness of one crime you are firmly with and disregard all crimes you judge lesser, like gaming machines.
When the Wall Street financial giants Ponzi scheme their wealthy and an equally intellectual colleague how does that impact this poor and unemployed person? But the authorities pursue and cage them when found guilty.
The illegal gambling operation in McKeesport other businesses by having a exclusive offers the other businesses would be indicted for.

The drugs aren't the focus because Mckeesport councilman Daniel Carr and other city authorities were busy running a illegal gambling ring.
Agree

Fombell, PA

#70 Sep 30, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
They get a share of it already under the table as the machines. They protect the drug dealers in McKeesport like Ronald "Porky" Melocchi of the gambling game. When porky said he gets favors and is a criminal, so do the drug dealers receive McKeesport protection. Favors for money is the McKeesport way, as usual.
McKeesport makes money off keeping abandoned buildings. Those thousands of abandoned houses in McKeesport is a standard in that city! The city makes money from problems they keep because the government finds problem areas. McKeesport doesn't want to solve the drug problem as they received information on drug dealers and houses from several residents. The politicians and police in McKeesport failed to act on detail information.
This explains the suspiciousness of Bethany Budd B. forced out of CDBG affairs!
If the problem politicians and crooked police go, the drug problem goes with it. Drugs will go in McKeesport with each corrupt politician busted in gambling and other McKeesport illegal affairs.
Since the McKeesport police live at The Viking bar and gambling went on for years, Porky had favors!
The police didn't act because councilman D. Carr and officers are involved in the illegal gambling. Mind you, this is why drugs flourish in McKeesport. The police simply look the other way when proper information has been given. The pay scam dealt with illegal forgery of the judges name by police! In McKeesport, the police, two very high ranking officers, were involved! Cannot trust the McKeesport police nor the mayor and Senator Brewster endorsed and groomed the current mayor. The police are more to believe say so of friends rather than proper detailed information on true drug dealers! McKeesport is a total loss for the national government and residents.
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
They get a share of it already under the table as the machines. They protect the drug dealers in McKeesport like Ronald "Porky" Melocchi of the gambling game. When porky said he gets favors and is a criminal, so do the drug dealers receive McKeesport protection. Favors for money is the McKeesport way, as usual.
McKeesport makes money off keeping abandoned buildings. Those thousands of abandoned houses in McKeesport is a standard in that city! The city makes money from problems they keep because the government finds problem areas. McKeesport doesn't want to solve the drug problem as they received information on drug dealers and houses from several residents. The politicians and police in McKeesport failed to act on detail information.
This explains the suspiciousness of Bethany Budd B. forced out of CDBG affairs!
If the problem politicians and crooked police go, the drug problem goes with it. Drugs will go in McKeesport with each corrupt politician busted in gambling and other McKeesport illegal affairs.
Since the McKeesport police live at The Viking bar and gambling went on for years, Porky had favors!
The police didn't act because councilman D. Carr and officers are involved in the illegal gambling. Mind you, this is why drugs flourish in McKeesport. The police simply look the other way when proper information has been given. The pay scam dealt with illegal forgery of the judges name by police! In McKeesport, the police, two very high ranking officers, were involved! Cannot trust the McKeesport police nor the mayor and Senator Brewster endorsed and groomed the current mayor. The police are more to believe say so of friends rather than proper detailed information on true drug dealers! McKeesport is a total loss for the national government and residents.
McKeesport is a ongoing joke with a lot of areas as far out as Scranton!
City was already owned

Mckeesport, PA

#71 Sep 30, 2013
Really wrote:
"On Wednesday, Cherepko said the donations did not translate into influence over his administration's policies.
“Absolutely not,” the mayor said,"
Sorry Mayor Mike. That line is not quite up there with "Old time politics in McKeesport is dead!"
Read more: http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...
Follow us:@triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook
How can the Porkster REBUY influence if he already owned the City and Police force since Brewster was mayor? The Porkster was wire taped making such a statement.

You are right Mayor Cherepko the Porkster can not buy influence by donations because he already owned you for years.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#72 Sep 30, 2013
I thought they confiscated the machines? I was in Twin Oaks on Friday and there they were, in all their neon glory.
cant stop them

West Mifflin, PA

#73 Sep 30, 2013
Debra7864 wrote:
I thought they confiscated the machines? I was in Twin Oaks on Friday and there they were, in all their neon glory.
I agree many machines are back in tarverns/bars/social clubs and the money keeps rolling in. the AG didnt clean house good enough. It's an endless battle for all local law officials. The machine business never shuts down, they encounter a speedbump and move right along.
Lifes Habits

Mckeesport, PA

#74 Sep 30, 2013
cant stop them wrote:
<quoted text>I agree many machines are back in tarverns/bars/social clubs and the money keeps rolling in. the AG didnt clean house good enough. It's an endless battle for all local law officials. The machine business never shuts down, they encounter a speedbump and move right along.
How many speeding citations do our State Police issue on the Turnpike each year, but drivers still speed.
Chico

Indiana, PA

#75 Sep 30, 2013
It's wrong that's a big deal!
the boot

West Mifflin, PA

#76 Sep 30, 2013
i think we should lock up people when their parking meters expire on fifth ave LMAO

all kinds of criminal activities out there.
i bet some park by the social securtiy office and play those poker machines across the street there plus the drugs that are being sold and bought there too....maybe the AG should look into that too? HAAAAAAAA!
Cop Barney Fife

Mckeesport, PA

#77 Oct 2, 2013
Debra7864 wrote:
This goes on everywhere. I don't see what the big deal is about those machines. WHO CARES. Time, money and man power wasted on a stupid investigation when there are much more important things to worry about. It makes me sick that they're more concerned about poker machines and numbers writing than about DOPE AND MURDER. It was a witch hunt and they should be ashamed of not doing any REAL investigations.
I agree those McKeesport, White Oak, and North Versailles police department witch and warlock hunters should leave us speeders alone.

This is a waste of resources with all the drugs being marketed in their jurisdictions. Not to mention all the home break ins that are not revealed to the public.

We should not have any laws against speeding and gambling machines because those harm no one. The problem is when a speeder comes to an unexpected abrupt halt and the revenues from the gambling machines are inadvertently over looked in IRS accounting or improperly dispensed.

You got to understand the problems and define them to solve them.
Chico

Indiana, PA

#78 Oct 2, 2013
But it is wrong!
Influence 4 Sale

Mckeesport, PA

#79 Oct 2, 2013
The Porkster would not be wasting his influence money if he could not own the City and police force.

Contributions are the Porkster's payment plan to purchase control over the local state elected officials and City and their police force. The wire taps appear to validate and verify such.

It worked for years. Now exposed, Mayor Mike is trying to refute and defuse it. Spin control is spinning out of contra on this one.

But, Mayor Mike it is very difficult to unring the bell.
Haha

Fombell, PA

#80 Oct 2, 2013
Your Civic Duty wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to agree with you just based on my gut feelings and common street speculations.
The influence over the MASD majority board members, IV, Palisades, MACM, MHC, City, and MDC may have a silent common denominator connected to the corrupt organization for many years.
It is slowly having its veil of secrecy shredded by AG Kane and the State Police.
I think the gambling machines investigations have uncovered other corrupt activities beyond the original target of illegal machines. The gambling investigations could have opened more than one bag of pesky and actionable worms IMO.
As all investigators say and execute -- follow the $$$$$$.
More will be indicted in McKeesport. The best theft in McKeesport is the CDBG government handout to Brewsters brother as a code officer. The name officer in the title is a complete joke. He should be investigated for working on the welfare government dime as robbery to tax payers.

What's that old mans name anyway?
Favors

Fombell, PA

#81 Oct 2, 2013
McKeesport is still have thousands of abandoned unsecured houses. I think we have a collection of these houses to send to the county, state, and place on a website so you can see he does only a selective job at tax payers expense. It's called NEPOTISM to have your brother hired on the free government money senator. He works selectively is the report filed to the state with all the code violations the senators code enforcement brother ignored. That's a lazy job. Hey did they sell the tire off the back of that municipal vehicle too? Anything the code man does is a favor to his city friends, including the indicted on gambling charges.

What a dump town, rundown McKeesport, PA.!
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#82 Oct 2, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
More will be indicted in McKeesport. The best theft in McKeesport is the CDBG government handout to Brewsters brother as a code officer. The name officer in the title is a complete joke. He should be investigated for working on the welfare government dime as robbery to tax payers.
What's that old mans name anyway?
You mean Rat Boy? That's his nickname in Peterson Plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike thomas 4 hr Queeg 9
Our Mayor SUX Thu Swamp Skunk 4
How to find? Thu Ready Fiveskin 5
25 Cent Adult Movies (Nov '12) Thu Readdy Fiveskin 13
Paul Shelly Obama Snowflake Voter Thu Swamp Skunk 6
Heritage day sponsor Thu Candyman 8
AJ Richardson for McKeesport Mayor! (Oct '15) May 23 Candyman 13

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance