Donations Don't Buy Influence in McKe...

Donations Don't Buy Influence in McKeesport

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Hot Off The Presses

Dravosburg, PA

#1 Sep 12, 2013
Corruption Cop Report

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Sep 12, 2013
Hot Off The Presses wrote:
http://triblive.com/neighborho ods/yourmckeesport/yourmckeesp ortmore/4687970-74/melocchi-ch erepko-mckeesport#axzz2eb7CUMV u
Dumb as a box of rocks is on his way to court. Will he plea bargain before he get to court?

What if the dumb rock does the smart thing and signs?
Corruption Cop Reports

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Sep 12, 2013
Corruption Cop Report wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb as a box of rocks is on his way to court. Will he plea bargain before he get to court?
What if the dumb rock does the smart thing and signs?
Change signs to "sings"
Dr Goebbels Lies

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Sep 12, 2013
We believe you Dr. Mayor even though Pork Chop was wiretapped as saying how he owned the City for $4050 contributions.

As Dr. Goebbels stated "the truth is the greatest enemy of the State,” and concurrently the truth is the greatest (negativity) enemy of McKeesport."

Dr. Joseph Goebbels quote used by Dr. Mayor

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie.
It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Telly

Indiana, PA

#5 Sep 12, 2013
Mr.Mayor you are busted. How can we believe you and trust you. It all started a long time ago when you were very little! You are in denial you believe your lies. Lets clean house and all should go!
Sandy

Irwin, PA

#7 Sep 12, 2013
Mr. Mayor doesn't know the truth. He suffers from delusional thinking. He and JB and their cronies all think they are above the law. When has Mayor boy ever answered for his wrong doings? Ie Sex in a public school on the taxpayer's dime. I'm not 100% but I believe him and the First Lady were both married to other people ( not each other) during that time frame. Can anyone verify that?
Really

Dravosburg, PA

#8 Sep 12, 2013
"On Wednesday, Cherepko said the donations did not translate into influence over his administration's policies.
“Absolutely not,” the mayor said,"

Sorry Mayor Mike. That line is not quite up there with "Old time politics in McKeesport is dead!"

Read more: http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...
Follow us:@triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook
RESPECT

Rochester, PA

#9 Sep 12, 2013
Why all of a sudden is everyone giving the money to charities Wonder where the money would have gone if they did not know about the wire taps Respect Dignity and Hope
Truth is Painful

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Sep 12, 2013
Sandy wrote:
Mr. Mayor doesn't know the truth. He suffers from delusional thinking. He and JB and their cronies all think they are above the law. When has Mayor boy ever answered for his wrong doings? Ie Sex in a public school on the taxpayer's dime. I'm not 100% but I believe him and the First Lady were both married to other people ( not each other) during that time frame. Can anyone verify that?
Yes, they were married to others at the time they acted as peeper and peeperitte at the door to be a look out for two fornicating teachers. The two fornicating teachers were also married to others, I believe.
Truth is Painful

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Sep 12, 2013
RESPECT wrote:
Why all of a sudden is everyone giving the money to charities Wonder where the money would have gone if they did not know about the wire taps Respect Dignity and Hope
Love trumps Respect, Dignity and Hope -- that is the love of $green$.
Sad

Beaver, PA

#12 Sep 19, 2013
They all push for a better image for McKeesport but at every turn they tarnish said image with selfish behavior.
Plato

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Sep 20, 2013
HOPE --- The persons of interest “hope” their name is not on an indictment.

DIGNITY --- The persons of interest will not respond to questions to preserve their “dignity.”

REPECT --- The persons of interest right to remain silent requires “respect.”

LOVE ---- The persons of interest would “love” to see the Post Gazette stop their relentless news coverage of video gambling devices.
Chico

Indiana, PA

#14 Sep 20, 2013
Love it!
White Lightning

Elizabeth, PA

#15 Sep 20, 2013
"On Wednesday, Cherepko said the donations did not translate into influence over his administration's policies.
Sure Mikey - and the frog DOESN'T bump his ass every time he jumps , we reckon . Ribbit ! Peep ! Ribbit !
Influence Cop

Mckeesport, PA

#16 Sep 20, 2013
White Lightning wrote:
Sure Mikey - and the frog DOESN'T bump his ass every time he jumps , we reckon . Ribbit ! Peep ! Ribbit !
Mayor Cherepko may be absolutely correct. Contributions, may not translate into influence, but they are sure a significant down payment or total payment to buy the City.

He said it - the Porkster, paraphrased as: I own this City and the City police force.

What say you about that Mayor Cherepko? What one of you two are telling and RESPECT the truth? I bet on the Porkster, no pun intended.
Observation Deck

Fombell, PA

#17 Sep 20, 2013
White Lightning wrote:
He knew about the illegal gambling and Porky admitted he could do anything in McKeesport. Obviously The Viking business building in McKeesport is always full of police! None of them acted as he had donated for influence he received in McKeesport!

16 indictments in McKeesport from illegal gambling. Mikey could have simply refused the money from Porky when donated at the beginning. Obvious the money was accepted by the current mayor, groomed by Brewster.
Influence Cop

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Sep 20, 2013
Observation Deck wrote:
<quoted text>
He knew about the illegal gambling and Porky admitted he could do anything in McKeesport. Obviously The Viking business building in McKeesport is always full of police! None of them acted as he had donated for influence he received in McKeesport!
16 indictments in McKeesport from illegal gambling. Mikey could have simply refused the money from Porky when donated at the beginning. Obvious the money was accepted by the current mayor, groomed by Brewster.
The Viking hosted the First Responders recognition food festival.

Guess who was kind enough to pick up most of the tab?

Another indirect contribution to the politicians by a frequent contributor.
White Lightning

Elizabeth, PA

#19 Sep 20, 2013
Just ask - what happened to Danny boy's paving company that went under ?? What about his loss of inspection license at the business under the ramp ?? What of the business his Dad built & where did it leave his brother ?? Doesn't the Lion's Club have any 'oath & obligations '? We know the MDC doesn't .
Fuzzy Viking Math

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Sep 20, 2013
White Lightning wrote:
Just ask - what happened to Danny boy's paving company that went under ?? What about his loss of inspection license at the business under the ramp ?? What of the business his Dad built & where did it leave his brother ?? Doesn't the Lion's Club have any 'oath & obligations '? We know the MDC doesn't .
Did you check your Hope, Love, Dignity, and Respect demeanor at the front door?

Lighten up on the councilman, the MDC golden boy succeeded JB at the IV, succeeded the fired Mr. Joyce at the Palisades, and is the leader of the Lion's club spin off, and the Porkster's good friend. He had or got it all and was on an upward trajectory until he encountered a state police missile.

If the councilman turns state witness he may be acquitted and then revitalize the good ship Viking. His council friends, JB, MC and the MDC should be working on a defense fund raiser for him. I believe he will need it or he will flip. That is not good for some unknown persons at this time.

I cannot understand how the Viking was under financial pressure with 16 "tax free" slots on the premises. The Coffee Pot with 6 machines was making way over $5000 a week. The Viking 16 machines should have netted him at least $10,000 a week or $500,000 a year and yet he still owes several outstanding liens? Even if it was half that, where did $250,000 for one year go? Something is seriously wrong with this picture.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21 Sep 21, 2013
This goes on everywhere. I don't see what the big deal is about those machines. WHO CARES. Time, money and man power wasted on a stupid investigation when there are much more important things to worry about. It makes me sick that they're more concerned about poker machines and numbers writing than about DOPE AND MURDER. It was a witch hunt and they should be ashamed of not doing any REAL investigations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Fayette promotes from within for new assi... 35 min Goodnbye 1
Rachel Martin and Larry Whitmore interview 50 min Edgar 9
SA school board or Glassport boro 1 hr Football parent 15
Too Many Mom's Boy's on Topix 2 hr Stinkbag 5
McKeesport School Board Votes to Increase Schoo... 3 hr Harry the able man 5
Looking for old friend Jeremy Easton (Dec '11) 3 hr In the know 64
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) 18 hr faraway 284
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages