Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Ed Swindell

West Mifflin, PA

#58432 Sep 14, 2014
Vote Tom Wolf for a better Pa.
Tom Wolf is 35 points ahead of Tom Corbett !!!!!
Vote for a winner
Vote Tom Wolf for lower taxes !!

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!
Vote early and vote often !!
PA Libtard

United States

#58433 Sep 15, 2014
Lol
PA Libtard

Garden City, MI

#58434 Sep 15, 2014
I love Tom Wolf. He gonna give all us Liberals a lifetime supply of adult Pampers and and all kinda new gubament program's. Screw the blue collar workers and his/her self sufficient attitude. Tax um and the industries they work in real good Tom! And get this! All Tom asks from us liberals is that we continue to convince blacks and minorities that they are stupid. To easy Tom, to easy!
No vote

United States

#58435 Sep 15, 2014
Nobody gets my vote
No vote

Mckeesport, PA

#58436 Sep 15, 2014
Nobody!!
Tony

Mckeesport, PA

#58437 Sep 15, 2014
IM VOTING FOR TOM CORBETT!! TWICE IF I CAN!!! YEAH BABY!! VOTE TOME CORBETT!!
Jeremy

Newville, PA

#58438 Sep 15, 2014
Republicans are in for a tough year in Pennsylvania. This is none too soon. Maybe now we can get back to improving education and the lives of the majority.
Tom Ridge

West Mifflin, PA

#58439 Sep 15, 2014
Vote Wolf !!
He'll lower your taxes 75% and tax the drillers 100% Tom Wolf is the only choice !!
Vote Wolf
Vote early Vote often
Yeah Baby!
Tom Ridge

West Mifflin, PA

#58440 Sep 15, 2014
VOTE TOM WOLF
A CHICKEN IN EVERY POT A BMW IN EVERY GARAGE
YEAH BABY !!
TOM WOLF WILL CUT TAXES
TOM WOLF 75 POINTS AHEAD OF TOM CORRUPT
YEAH BABY !!
Driller for Corbett

United States

#58441 Sep 15, 2014
Jeremy wrote:
Republicans are in for a tough year in Pennsylvania. This is none too soon. Maybe now we can get back to improving education and the lives of the majority.
Or you could work harder and send your kids to a private school if you feel public education is so inadequate for little Johny instead of taking food off of the tables of blue collar workers. Just a thought..
Ed Swindell

West Mifflin, PA

#58442 Sep 15, 2014
After the election, no matter who wins, the state is going to have deal with at least a $1 billion shortfall in taxes - all accumulated during Corbett's term.

After Pennsylvanians start seeing the effects of the Corbett tax hikes-in-disguise, the dramatic increase in gasoline taxes, and the new $150 vehicle registrations starting in 2015, they'll know that any more money is coming from income taxes or a natural gas severance tax.

That money will come from somewhere, and there aren't too many stealth taxes the republicans can use anymore. It's either income taxes or severance taxes.

Strange situation, but if we want to not increase our income taxes, we have to vote democrat.

Vote Tom Wolf
Yeah Baby !
Clint

Pittsburgh, PA

#58443 Sep 15, 2014
How bout dem buccos...
Tony

Mckeesport, PA

#58444 Sep 15, 2014
Ed Swindell wrote:
After the election, no matter who wins, the state is going to have deal with at least a $1 billion shortfall in taxes - all accumulated during Corbett's term.
After Pennsylvanians start seeing the effects of the Corbett tax hikes-in-disguise, the dramatic increase in gasoline taxes, and the new $150 vehicle registrations starting in 2015, they'll know that any more money is coming from income taxes or a natural gas severance tax.
That money will come from somewhere, and there aren't too many stealth taxes the republicans can use anymore. It's either income taxes or severance taxes.
Strange situation, but if we want to not increase our income taxes, we have to vote democrat.
Vote Tom Wolf
Yeah Baby !
I will be voting for Corbett. My taxes have actually went down. 13-14 budget from Tom Corbett was $23,318,050 for McKeesport Area School District and 14-15 is projected to be the same. We have a entirely brand new elementary/middle school and a nearly completely renovated high school. Our schools have been under constructions and improving in quality for years and thats a fact. Why anybody would vote for a man who outsourced his own companies jobs out of our State and plans to tax to death out of companies who provide thousands of blue collar jobs is beyond me. VOTE CORBETT! Twice if you can!! Yeah BABY!!
Philly Phil

United States

#58445 Sep 15, 2014
Ed Swindell wrote:
Vote Tom Wolf
Yeah Baby !
Why are you lying about vehicle registration rates? It's projected to go up 3 dollars between now and 2018. Desperate much?
Tony

Mckeesport, PA

#58446 Sep 15, 2014
Vote Tom Corbett! Twice if you can! Yeah BABY!!!
Ed Swindell

West Mifflin, PA

#58447 Sep 15, 2014
Ed Swindell

West Mifflin, PA

#58448 Sep 15, 2014
Here is were Tom Corbett thinks gay marriage is between a brother and sister.......SERIOUSLY ?

LMAO!

Tony

Mckeesport, PA

#58449 Sep 15, 2014
UNSCRIPTED TOM WOLF ONCE AGAIN CONTRADICTS SCRIPTED TOM WOLF
&li st=UUxhcmWo0htoUlZy_C8u5shQ
Tony

Mckeesport, PA

#58450 Sep 15, 2014
Tom Wolf on his convicted felon "lifelong friend.
Tony

Mckeesport, PA

#58451 Sep 15, 2014
TAX MAN TOM WOLF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
democratic vs republician (May '17) 10 hr Hobo Jim 42
Democrat Austin Davis vs. Republican Fawn Walke... 11 hr Hobo Jim 11
I love Mckeesport (Aug '16) 11 hr Jenna Tillya 43
News Pennsylvania Republican aims to disrupt state D... 11 hr Hobo Jim 5
News Act 47 looming for McKeesport? (Jan '11) Sat Imposter Phartse 277
Looking for old friend Jeremy Easton (Dec '11) Sat Scent of a Woman 71
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) Dec 8 Touchable Swamper 305

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance