Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> So brave, from your unregistered, anonymous keyboard, eh?
You hide like Baaaaarrack hides from Putin...what's your name tough guy? Old white pervert

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Laughing At You wrote:
<quoted text>
you're just a truth denying loser..
Says the guy who thinks Bush isn't a war criminal. Hilarious.
Putin

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Alea iacta est wrote:
Hey Bacon Hater...Clinton was the one who signed the bill repealing the Glass-Steagal Act of 1933 that regulated the banking system. That led to the massive amount of unsecured loans that brought down the financial market. Also, him and his DOJ threatened banks with lawsuits to make more unsecured loans to low income people thru ACORN. Does that ring a bell???( Obama's claim to fame...ACORN activist and ghetto community organizer.) But why don't you prove me wrong and provide one link to the bill or piece of legislation Bush signed that caused the economic crash. I could go, but let's start here.
That's right! Dums won't admit that though...the economy started dropping in 2000 when Billy boy was in office...shocker...a dumocrat put us in debt and this dumocrat is finishing us off

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Alea iacta est wrote:
Hey Bacon Hater...Clinton was the one who signed the bill repealing the Glass-Steagal Act of 1933 that regulated the banking system. That led to the massive amount of unsecured loans that brought down the financial market. Also, him and his DOJ threatened banks with lawsuits to make more unsecured loans to low income people thru ACORN. Does that ring a bell???( Obama's claim to fame...ACORN activist and ghetto community organizer.) But why don't you prove me wrong and provide one link to the bill or piece of legislation Bush signed that caused the economic crash. I could go, but let's start here.
Bush gave unfunded tax cuts to billionaires and emptied our treasury to invade two countries that weren't a threat to anyone based on lies. That's why the economy crashed. No one needs a link to know that.
Dems against babies

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Red or dead dummy
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Why do you hate Obamas skin color so much and black people in general ? did some black kid spit on you in the 3rd grade? You probably ran to mommy crying back then.
You don't hide your hidden racist remarks very well.

Is it the fact that 39.8 % on welfare are black or is it that 38.9% are white?

By the way , these aren't old numbers, they are from January 2014.

Surprised? I thought so !!

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statist...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who thinks Bush isn't a war criminal. Hilarious.
Next thing you know....they will be denying our strengthening, American economic recovery....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Putin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right! Dums won't admit that though...the economy started dropping in 2000 when Billy boy was in office...shocker...a dumocrat put us in debt and this dumocrat is finishing us off
Keep pretending Bush didn't happen. It worked the last election. Wait, my bad, it didn't.
independent

Macau

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Obama and Bush are in the same league of incompetence. Obama looks worse because he was marketed as change and hope. Everybody knew what Bush was that is why Al Gore defeated him. The corrupt SCOTUS put him in anyway, just like they redefined "fine" as "tax" when ruling on the ACA. The US government is the biggest scam on earth.
Dems against babies

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep pretending Bush didn't happen. It worked the last election. Wait, my bad, it didn't.
I wish you didn't exist loser
Baaaaaaaaahaaaaa aa

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Next thing you know....they will be denying our strengthening, American economic recovery....
You truly are delusional
Loser

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

D Cheney wrote:
Why do you hate Obamas skin color so much and black people in general ? did some black kid spit on you in the 3rd grade? You probably ran to mommy crying back then.

When losing a debate...pull the race card...the very people that hate Barrack hated Bill as well..,were they "racist" then??? Nice try you twerp!
Baller

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

D Cheney wrote:
Drug dealers don't need welfare. They got more money them your old white azz
independent

Macau

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Most dealers operate at a loss, because they are users. Very few are profitable.
Pollster

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Laughing Ar You wrote:
<quoted text>
You hide like Baaaaarrack hides from Putin...what's your name tough guy? Old white pervert
Frank Nelson ....I will meet you in District Heights in DC. We will see exactly how tough really are.

Or are you the little coward that I think you are?

So, you say when but I'm saying where....tough guy
Laughing Ar You

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank Nelson ....I will meet you in District Heights in DC. We will see exactly how tough really are.
The comedian? Lol...must be the comedian pu ssy...you couldn't beat your little pri ck off old man
Assailant

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
Hallelujah...did I just hear a democrat acting all bad!? Are you as bad a ss as Obummer? Hiding in the shadows! Lol! Thought Dems were peace and love...I thought the only time they were brave was when they are killing babies...? Ain't that something..don't that beat all. Lol
Jammy boy

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush gave unfunded tax cuts to billionaires and emptied our treasury to invade two countries that weren't a threat to anyone based on lies. That's why the economy crashed. No one needs a link to know that.
Because you can't find a link you old white perverse loser! Any other time you're link happy GFY liar
Jammy boy

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Bacon Hater needs to move on...you're in the past bro...you like the blame game...let's talk about the whuss that's running the country today...how about that toughy...I don't believe the Reagan administration or the right wingers blamed Jimmy for the ruination of our country six years after he was out of office..Reagan was Too busy being a president..he fixed our debt in one term you little worm..unlike mr..if I can't get us out of debt in four years I should be a one term loser...always lying...blaming...not taking responsibility for his actions...that's all you dems know how to do. Blame whites blame fox blame aliens blame black holes blame Bush blame anybody but yourselves. Grow up grandpa..it's time..put on your big boy Jammie's and start taking responsibility cause that old tune you keep singing is getting almost as old as you. You can do it big boy
Lake Errie

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Jammy boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you can't find a link you old white perverse loser! Any other time you're link happy GFY liar
Money down the toilet: tens years of the Bush tax cuts !!!!!!!!!!

As debt ceiling debate continues, we are marking the tenth anniversary of the policy that created most of the federal budget gap: the Bush tax cuts. On July 7, 2001, George W. Bush signed into law a $1.35 trillion tax cut that primarily benefited the wealthiest Americans while leaving our country with massive debt.

If you show the Erie Racist the truth, he still doesn't buy it unless it comes from Faux Noise !!

Here ya go:

http://virginia-organizing.org/content/money-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the McKeesport Forum right now

Search the McKeesport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst Politician in Mckeesport History (Aug '09) 9 hr Jamie 478
Salvation Army giving slower this year (Dec '13) 11 hr CaCat 24
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 12 hr snag 3,810
Does International Village Need A Paper Trail (Jul '12) 22 hr south park innocent lad 20
who is running this city? Wed Hobo Jim 130
mckeesport police mark steel (Sep '11) Jul 22 naw him and the rest 13
Gas smell in McKeesport last night? 5/12 Jul 21 Hobo Jim 52
•••
•••
•••
McKeesport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••