bye bye lake errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56224 Mar 5, 2014
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is doing a wonderful job..if his intentions are to destroy our country. He is definitely doing a great job. We do have such a stable economy supporting low life's like you.

Well, I'm done with you since you have that FAUX propaganda chip implanted in your brain
I'm just glad that the US is giving Africa BILLIONS tax dollars in aid for HIV treatments , instead of spending trillions on useless wars and killing over 4000 soldiers .

Instead of Bush trying to kill our soldiers and least in Africa he's trying to save lives..
Other than that he was as useless as tits on a bull....
Loser

Erie, PA

#56225 Mar 5, 2014
bye bye lake errie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm done with you since you have that FAUX propaganda chip implanted in your brain
I'm just glad that the US is giving Africa BILLIONS tax dollars in aid for HIV treatments , instead of spending trillions on useless wars and killing over 4000 soldiers .
Instead of Bush trying to kill our soldiers and least in Africa he's trying to save lives..
Other than that he was as useless as tits on a bull....
Let's keep killing our babies!!! Go abortion! Save aids victims..kill babies. You make sense you loser. Why aren't American children's lives important to you? That's right..because you libs are anti-American. You're my hero
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56226 Mar 5, 2014
One last thing is you better write your teabagger state representative on abortion.

A 1973 Supreme Court decision, Roe v. Wade, legalized abortion by a 7-2 vote. Six of the seven justices in the majority were Republican appointees. The only Democrat appointee, Byron White, voted against Roe v. Wade.

If your for it or against it ,blame your own base for voting for it, it's law now, people for years have been trying to overturn it 16 times with NO success. Like the GOP tried to overturn Obamacare 43 times.

People that believe in the law have their right to agree or disagree with it, but never the less it's the LAW!
Liberish

Erie, PA

#56227 Mar 5, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
One last thing is you better write your teabagger state representative on abortion.
A 1973 Supreme Court decision, Roe v. Wade, legalized abortion by a 7-2 vote. Six of the seven justices in the majority were Republican appointees. The only Democrat appointee, Byron White, voted against Roe v. Wade.
If your for it or against it ,blame your own base for voting for it, it's law now, people for years have been trying to overturn it 16 times with NO success. Like the GOP tried to overturn Obamacare 43 times.
People that believe in the law have their right to agree or disagree with it, but never the less it's the LAW!
You libs are all for killing babies. Just admit it and move on... Weasel...take it on the chin like Obama is taking it on the chin from Putin. Go cash your welfare check
Tea bagged

Erie, PA

#56228 Mar 5, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
I tea bagged your mama..she likes tea baggers.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#56229 Mar 5, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
It's 50 times.

Hahaha. Dumbasses.
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56230 Mar 5, 2014
OH WOW! going after my Mom, that's a class act !
see, when reality and facts hits you in the face you have to go after someone's mother.........LOL!

Means I hit a nerve with you and posted facts that you still wont except like the 7 Republican Justices from the Supreme Court that voted for abortion.

LOL!

Guys like you don't hate Obama for want he did or didn't do, you hate him cause he's black. Admit it !! Like all FAUX news puppets that listen to Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh LOL!

Bigotry is written all over your face... what's the matter some little black kid kick your ass when you was in 2nd grade ? HAAAAAAAA!!!
Fact

Erie, PA

#56231 Mar 5, 2014
As I recall a republican freed the blacks. Dems were the cowards hiding behind the white hoods. Not much has changed...you're all still a bunch of liars and cowards. Only now you hide behind computers instead of hoods. Your prez is a failure..accept it and move on. Good day twerp
Delusional Presidency

Crownsville, MD

#56232 Mar 5, 2014
‘Delusional’: Krauthammer slams Obama admin’s belief that Putin has ‘blinked’ on Ukraine
03/04/2014

Conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer dismissed as “delusional” the Obama administration’s belief that Vladimir Putin has halted his advance in Ukraine, claiming the Russian president is “lying through his teeth.”

Krauthammer spoke with Fox News’ Bret Baier to discuss the Russian invasion of Crimean region in southern Ukraine. Many assumed Putin would follow up this action with a full-scale invasion of eastern Ukraine. But in a rambling press conference Tuesday, the Russian president indicated there may be no reason to further escalate the situation.
Baier asked whether Putin’s comments could be interpreted as “some kind of blink ... sending the signal that he’s stepping back?”

“That’s not a blink!” Krauthammer retorted.“That’s a KGB agent lying through his teeth, which is what they train to do for all of their lives! I mean, when Hitler went into the Sudetenland, he claimed it was in response to a desire on the part of the population.”

“This is what all dictators do,” the columnist concluded.“The idea that somehow it’s a blink, because he’s waiting to see if he wants to take the rest of Ukraine, and that’s a sign of weakness? I think it’s delusional!”

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/04/delusional-...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56233 Mar 5, 2014
Truth iz wrote:
<quoted text>
No...now the whole world gets to see the joke you welfare recipients voted for
Go for it, Shit for brains.....
DAV

Pottsville, PA

#56234 Mar 5, 2014
Will be Voting for the ONLY RIGHT choice in 2016 .
That being , John Liptok - Independent
USMC Veteran , he can get the job done , and MOVE this Country forward where it SHOULD BE .
Liptok for Pa Governor
Liptok For President 2016
Never Again

Erie, PA

#56235 Mar 5, 2014
I was all for hope and change. I figured the president had a rough start therefore I gave him another chance. I am sad to say I regret it. I must admit my trust in this administration has diminished. He's no better than Bush. He is constantly lying to we the people. I think this administration is worse than the Bush one. I've list my faith in government
Dems Abandon Obama

Scranton, PA

#56236 Mar 5, 2014
7 Senate Democrats help block Obama nominee for civil rights post
March 5

The Senate on Wednesday dealt an embarrassing setback to President Obama when several politically vulnerable Democrats defected to help Republicans defeat the nomination of Debo P. Adegbile to be chief of Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division.

Adegbile’s nomination had revived the racially charged legacy of the murder of a Philadelphia police officer more than three decades ago — a case in which, long after the trial, Adegbile played a small role — and the vote exposed the anxiety facing many red state Democratic senators as the 2014 midterm elections approach.

Seven Democrats joined with Republicans in blocking a final vote on the nomination. Adegbile’s ties to the case of Mumia Abu-Jamal, an internationally known prisoner convicted of the 1981 murder of Officer Daniel Faulkner, had become the focus of a conservative crusade that boiled over in recent weeks.
“Today is a good day for Pennsylvania, for America, and for those who believe in justice,” said Sen. Patrick J. Toomey (R-Pa.), who led the opposition to Adegbile’s nomination and read a letter from Faulkner’s widow on the Senate floor.“The Senate affirmed that our criminal justice system must never be abused to propagate a dishonest, radical agenda. The American people, especially law enforcement and Maureen Faulkner, deserve better.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/7-sena...
Coop

Emmaus, PA

#56237 Mar 5, 2014
I can't believe 50,000 posts on this! LOL! Who cares!
Valtron

Baltimore, MD

#56238 Mar 6, 2014
Coop wrote:
I can't believe 50,000 posts on this! LOL! Who cares!
Obviously someone does if there's 50,000 posts.

Are you an oxymoron?
And if not what kind of moron are you?
Hugh

Philadelphia, PA

#56240 Mar 6, 2014
We need one and done
38 Percent Approval

Scranton, PA

#56241 Mar 6, 2014
Fox News poll: Obama's approval hits new low
March 05, 2014

President Obama’s job approval rating hits a record low this week, as a majority of Americans say his administration has mostly failed at growing the economy, creating jobs, improving health care and the country’s image.

That’s according to a Fox News poll released Wednesday.

For the first time in a Fox News poll, fewer than four voters in ten -- 38 percent -- approve of President Obama’s job performance. Fifty-four percent disapprove. Before now Obama’s worst job rating was 40-55 percent in November 2013. Last month 42 percent approved and 53 percent disapproved (February 2014).

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/05/fo...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56242 Mar 6, 2014
38% approval from Foxbots, is actually really good.....
big mac

West Mifflin, PA

#56243 Mar 6, 2014
[QUOTE who" Go Blue Forever"] 38% approval from Foxbots, is actually really good.....[/QUOTE]WOEW! I thought FAUX news was going to give him a 12% approval rating!!
Thanks FOX!
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
big mac

West Mifflin, PA

#56244 Mar 6, 2014
I wanna see if he hits the lowest of lows when GW Bush's approval rating was 25 % when he left office .....the lowest poll numbers of all presidents.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Now back to FIXED news and Sean Hannity on the Benghazi scandal..........take it away Sean.
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McKeesport Hospital is corrupt 1 hr Seesitall 8
Versailles boro drugs...... 1 hr haler h boy 35
Glassport Neighborhood snitchwatch 1 hr haler h boy 13
Who Specifically Are Running for Council 2 hr Wayne Sr 22
Blacks 12 hr Johnny D 24
Why aren't we making more arrests with the drug... 16 hr Huston 3
Who is the most corrupt shaker and mover in the... Oct 21 Did the Rite Thing 13
McKeesport Dating
Find my Match

McKeesport Jobs