Just Saying

Oakmont, PA

#55618 Jan 18, 2014
uncle Art wrote:
Bacon/homestead seems to forget Bush isn't president anymore. Hasn't been for over 5 years. But when there is no answer.....just blame Bush....is what he does.
Bacon/homesteac also forgot about mentioning the attacks on U S soil.. Remember the underwear bomber, the Time Square bomber?.
First, Uncle Art (probably one of those notorious "funny" uncles), the damage Dubya Dumazz wreaked on this nation will take far longer than 5years to repair, putz, so he must continue to answer for it! Trillions in treasure spent on an unwarranted war engaged in based upon administration lies, and worse, thousands of American soldiers killed, and tens of thousands more disabled for life! Not to mention engendering a global financial crisis that nearly brought down the world economy! Yep, certainly something the GOP would prefer the American voter put in the past, and better yet, pray they forget!

And attacks on US soil? Do you forget 9-11, about which Dubya was warned by the intelligence community? What an utter azzhat!

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#55620 Jan 18, 2014
uncle Art wrote:
<quoted text>As usual only half the facts from you. You forgot to mention that they WERE NOT stopped. The terroists bombs malfunctioned....dipshit! Just think if the bombs had not malfunctioned....a lot of DEAD AMERICANS! You dumb dipshit!
Because they couldn't get real bombs, genius.
hitler bush

West Mifflin, PA

#55622 Jan 18, 2014
Bush killed 3000 people in the world trade centers, killed another 4000 soldiers in 2 wars. killed the economy, lied about WMD, bush and his war crime family lined their pockets with halliburton 'no bid' contracts....millions missing .......equipment missing,missing weapons, missing money...even rumsfeld said over 3 trillion cant be accounted for missing from the defense dept a day before 9/11......bush and his war crime family ruined the country and the world ,we have more enemies now because of the 2 wars......yet the FIXED news network keeps feeding these idiots what they want to hear. when bush left office his approval rating was 24%. the lowest approval rating of all presidents.

God told him to go to war.....bush actually spoke with God.......bush was a modern day stalin...
the economist

Erie, PA

#55624 Jan 18, 2014
So yeah anyways...back to the topic here....Corbett really is awful and we need something better...pa could be so much with its gas, trees and landscape, lake access and the intellect to boot....why are we still putting up with this crazy conservative who has no real intellect on budgets or societal investments for the future
Obamaphone

Quakertown, PA

#55625 Jan 18, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush started the program. They're Bushphones.
Well then, you'd better tell that dumb bitch. She's the poster child for stupid Obama voters.

"Everybody in Cleveland...got Obamaphone!"
FAUX NEWS

West Mifflin, PA

#55626 Jan 18, 2014
uncle Art wrote:
<quoted text> Just like you dumb buddy, bacon/homestead, you are selective in what you reveal.
Now lets see...under Billy Clinton we had an attack on the World Trade Center in 1993. And you also forgot to mention that the Sudan had Bin Laden and offered him to Billy Clinton and Billy boy said no thanks. Sooo....Bin Laden went on to lead al quada and blow up the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and killed thousands of people in the process.
You also forgot to mention the two US Embassies in Africa bombed by terrorists in 1998.
Rocket propelled grenade aimed at and exploded near US Embassy in Beiret in 1998
A bomb aboard a fuel truck explodes outside Khobar Towers killing 19 Americans and wounding 515
And remember the US Cole that was bombed in 2000
So you see, it wasn't only Bush
Try being honest!
13 Benghazis Happened Under President Bush and Fox News Said Nothing

http://www.policymic.com/articles/40811/13-be...

FIXED news only reports what the Nazi party wants to hear !!

Now back to FIXED news with Sean Hannity on the attacks in Benghazi.......
FAUX NEWS

West Mifflin, PA

#55627 Jan 18, 2014
Obamaphone wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, you'd better tell that dumb bitch. She's the poster child for stupid Obama voters.
"Everybody in Cleveland...got Obamaphone!"
Actually the RED states get more welfare handouts and more phones that the blue states. Just to clear those things up.
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#55628 Jan 18, 2014
Rush L wrote:
Dont forget the 4000 soldiers Bush killed in Iraq and Afghanistan while going into two unwinnable, useless wars and 3 trillions dollar price tag so far and climbing. While Dick Cheney said the wars would only cost about 80 billion.
The war crime family included George W Bush, Dick Cheney, Condi Rice, Don Rumsfeld and Colin Powell all lied to the 9/11 commission. These people need to be in jail for war crimes while lining their pockets with millions of dollars while American soldiers blood flowed in foreign countries.
Remember GOD told Bush to go to war ! GOD talked to GW BUSH....
Lets talk about how Obama kept these two wars going, and I might add...unfunded wars. We can also talk about how Obama stuck his nose throughout the world killing foreign leaders and innocent people, not to mention the 1000's of american soldiers who died under his command. Show me where God TOLD Bush to go to war. Then we will talk about how Obama is protecting the Muslims and promoting the Muslim faith throughout the world.
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#55629 Jan 18, 2014
FAUX NEWS wrote:
<quoted text> Actually the RED states get more welfare handouts and more phones that the blue states. Just to clear those things up.
Yep they sure to take the billions from Obama to feed and clothe the lazy liberals . LMFAO
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#55630 Jan 18, 2014
uncle Art wrote:
<quoted text> First you say they were stopped. Now you say it was because they didn't have real bombs. So which one is it? I'll tell you what it is. You just got caught looking like a clueless moron and are trying to cover your sorry lying azz. Not doing a very good job of it either...dumb dipshit!
Bacon Hater is a stupid person and I do mean stupid.
Colin P

West Mifflin, PA

#55631 Jan 18, 2014
Homestead Homo LOL wrote:
<quoted text> Lets talk about how Obama kept these two wars going, and I might add...unfunded wars. We can also talk about how Obama stuck his nose throughout the world killing foreign leaders and innocent people, not to mention the 1000's of american soldiers who died under his command. Show me where God TOLD Bush to go to war. Then we will talk about how Obama is protecting the Muslims and promoting the Muslim faith throughout the world.
Bush: God Told Me to Invade Iraq

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/1007-...

Did Bush Say God Told Him To Go To War?

"According to Abbas, Bush said:‘God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them.’"

http://spot.colorado.edu/~chernus/NewspaperCo...

BUSH: GOD TOLD ME TO GO TO WAR

Oct 07, 2005 00:00 By Ryan Parry 0 Comments Share
Share Tweet +1 Email GEORGE BUSH claims God told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq and create a Palestinian state.

GEORGE BUSH claims God told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq and create a Palestinian state.

At a meeting with Palestinian leaders he is reported as saying: "I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did.

"And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'...and I did."

"And now again I feel God's words coming to me 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security and get peace in the Middle East'. And by God I'm gonna do it."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bush-god...

And last but not least..........drum roll..........

George W. Bush Apologizes for Iraq War

Former U.S. President George W. Bush apologized for the Iraq War today, saying the conflict was "his biggest mistake."

In a statement released to a Texas newspaper, the 66-year-old Bush said he meant well when he sent America to war but asked the American people to forgive what in retrospect was "a clear example of poor judgement."
The admission comes on the 10th anniversary of the Iraq War, which began in 2003 and ended in 2011 with more than 36,000 American casualties and estimates of more than 100,000 civilian deaths.

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/03/20/george-bus...

Seems like FIXED news didnt get the memo on these stories !!!!

Now back to FIXED news with Bill OReilly on the Benghazi scandal !!!!!!!!!!
dave rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#55632 Jan 18, 2014
Davey Rogers likes to use the word "homo" a lot, anyone else ever notice that? I bet davey is as queer as a 3 dollar bill. while he's not in here posting he's probably doing a 2 man circle jerk with his partner LMAO!
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#55633 Jan 18, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you guys reveal your sources? Federal Times? Are you serious? Why not just call it the Planet Teabag Ignorancer?
Only an ignorant person would inaccurately label the Federal Times website a 'Teabag' website.

You've never visited it, have you? Using the IRS''reasoning' you just assumed it had to be a 'teabag' site because it contained the word 'federal.'

This is Gannet's description of their company:
"For nearly 50 years, Federal Times has been “The News Source for the Business of Government,” serving U.S. federal departments, independent agencies, and uniformed and civilian personnel who manage major government facilities and military installations. Federal Times, with a qualified circulation of 40,053, reaches all branches of the federal government around the country, including 7,716 at the Senior Executive and Command levels."

You couldn't be more wrong.

LMAO!
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#55634 Jan 18, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
9/11.
And the underwear and Times Square bombers were stopped, dipshit.
Too much! You're implying that the Obama administration had something to do with stopping the Underwear and Times Squares bombers?

The Times Squares bombers were reported to the police by two street vendors who noted a smoking car. And the Underwear Bomber was cleared to fly from a European airport with an explosive cocktail sewn into his underwear and was subdued by passengers and airline staff.

Only an idiot or a liar would cite either event as evidence of Obama's successful prevention of an act of terrorism.

LMAO!.
Khrushcev

Perkasie, PA

#55636 Jan 18, 2014
"The press is our chief ideological weapon"
bushwacked

West Mifflin, PA

#55637 Jan 18, 2014
Homestead Homo LOL wrote:
<quoted text> Lets talk about how Obama kept these two wars going, and I might add...unfunded wars. We can also talk about how Obama stuck his nose throughout the world killing foreign leaders and innocent people, not to mention the 1000's of american soldiers who died under his command. Show me where God TOLD Bush to go to war. Then we will talk about how Obama is protecting the Muslims and promoting the Muslim faith throughout the world.
The wars were unfunded before Bush went into these countries.......he put them on the American Citizens Express charge card! LMAO!

OH yes! Obama is supporting the Muslim world .LMAO! you jackass!

That what Sean Hannity tells you, or is it Glenn Beck ? LMAO!

#55638 Jan 18, 2014
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an ignorant person would inaccurately label the Federal Times website a 'Teabag' website.
You've never visited it, have you? Using the IRS''reasoning' you just assumed it had to be a 'teabag' site because it contained the word 'federal.'
This is Gannet's description of their company:
"For nearly 50 years, Federal Times has been “The News Source for the Business of Government,” serving U.S. federal departments, independent agencies, and uniformed and civilian personnel who manage major government facilities and military installations. Federal Times, with a qualified circulation of 40,053, reaches all branches of the federal government around the country, including 7,716 at the Senior Executive and Command levels."
You couldn't be more wrong.
LMAO!
Gannett is conservative. Their online blogs are straight Planet Teabag. Just another piece of bullshit when idiot conservative pretend the media is "liberal." Nobody gives a shit what they say about themselves.

#55639 Jan 18, 2014
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much! You're implying that the Obama administration had something to do with stopping the Underwear and Times Squares bombers?
The Times Squares bombers were reported to the police by two street vendors who noted a smoking car. And the Underwear Bomber was cleared to fly from a European airport with an explosive cocktail sewn into his underwear and was subdued by passengers and airline staff.
Only an idiot or a liar would cite either event as evidence of Obama's successful prevention of an act of terrorism.
LMAO!.
Just as much as Bush had to with allowing 9/11.

#55640 Jan 18, 2014
bushwacked wrote:
<quoted text> The wars were unfunded before Bush went into these countries.......he put them on the American Citizens Express charge card! LMAO!
OH yes! Obama is supporting the Muslim world .LMAO! you jackass!
That what Sean Hannity tells you, or is it Glenn Beck ? LMAO!
No, it was - literally - the First National Bank of China. But he emptied our treasury first. Same with his unfunded tax cuts for billionaires.

#55641 Jan 18, 2014
Colin P wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush: God Told Me to Invade Iraq
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/1007-...
Did Bush Say God Told Him To Go To War?
"According to Abbas, Bush said:‘God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them.’"
http://spot.colorado.edu/~chernus/NewspaperCo...
BUSH: GOD TOLD ME TO GO TO WAR
Oct 07, 2005 00:00 By Ryan Parry 0 Comments Share
Share Tweet +1 Email GEORGE BUSH claims God told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq and create a Palestinian state.
GEORGE BUSH claims God told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq and create a Palestinian state.
At a meeting with Palestinian leaders he is reported as saying: "I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did.
"And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'...and I did."
"And now again I feel God's words coming to me 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security and get peace in the Middle East'. And by God I'm gonna do it."
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bush-god...
And last but not least..........drum roll..........
George W. Bush Apologizes for Iraq War
Former U.S. President George W. Bush apologized for the Iraq War today, saying the conflict was "his biggest mistake."
In a statement released to a Texas newspaper, the 66-year-old Bush said he meant well when he sent America to war but asked the American people to forgive what in retrospect was "a clear example of poor judgement."
The admission comes on the 10th anniversary of the Iraq War, which began in 2003 and ended in 2011 with more than 36,000 American casualties and estimates of more than 100,000 civilian deaths.
http://dailycurrant.com/2013/03/20/george-bus...
Seems like FIXED news didnt get the memo on these stories !!!!
Now back to FIXED news with Bill OReilly on the Benghazi scandal !!!!!!!!!!
This is when the tea baggers change their name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McKeesport Needs Least (Oct '11) 5 hr Bagman 94
Ron Beck Mon management 43
Freezing rain creates dangerous road conditions Nov 23 Tom 21
What Are You Sick of The Machine? (May '11) Nov 21 Bill Cosby 125
In light of the current gambling scandal, shoul... (Sep '13) Nov 21 Concerned Taypayers 118
Candle Cited As Cause Of Fatal Versailles Fire Nov 20 Dave 2
Gas smell in McKeesport last night? 5/12 (May '14) Nov 20 Bill Cosby 60
McKeesport Dating
Find my Match

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

McKeesport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McKeesport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:51 am PST