the joker

West Mifflin, PA

#55409 Jan 10, 2014
Luther wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not pretending, you are. I am perfectly aware that the republicans are nitwits. I am also smart enough to admit that the democrats are nitwits, too. Obviously you aren't.
I wonder if you would love Hillary and Obama if you lost a loved one in Benghazi?
Politicians love people like you.....the CLUELESS FOLLOWERS! They say jump, you say, how high.
You mean all these people Bush killed? Dont forget the thousands of soldiers that died for no reason fighting unwinnable, useless trillion dollar wars?

http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/13-benghazi...

Well?
the joker

West Mifflin, PA

#55410 Jan 10, 2014
justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m about fed up with the Democrats Lies in who destroyed the Economy. Bacon your own party didn’t tell the TRUTH, so much for CNN Fact Check!!! It’s very SIMPLE the ONLY thing to balance cheap foreign wages from out waging the U.S. was our U.S. Import tax/Tariff. This kept U.S. jobs safe from other countries overtaking our U.S. manufacturing in cheap foreign labor. Its NO secret that China has been killing our economy. Clinton personally spearhead this and HIS name is on that Document that KILLED the U.S. Economy and this will last for Decades to come, NO IF AND OR BUTTS!!! Democrats set the U.S back 75 years in its industrial strength. FYI> That BILL could not be reversed during Bush years, or for that matter forever,, the trade act was Permanent, to change that bill, its called, National Protectionism, and that’s what starts WARS…
You SIGN it YOU own it, Clinton also was the one who signed NAFTA, he didn’t learn from that several years later
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/na...
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is signed into law by President Bill Clinton. Clinton said he hoped the agreement would encourage other nations to work toward a broader world-trade pact.
NAFTA, a trade pact between the United States, Canada, and Mexico, eliminated virtually all tariffs and trade restrictions between the three nations.
Clinton personally Spearheaded China trade bill.
http://articles.latimes.com/2000/mar/09/news/...
WASHINGTON — President Clinton launched one of the most important legislative battles of his presidency Wednesday, sending Congress a long-awaited bill that would permanently throw open China's huge and rapidly expanding trade relationship with the United States. In a speech designed to kick off what promises to be a contentious, closely fought debate in Congress, Clinton sketched out the high stakes of the choice at hand and pledged to do everything he can to secure passage. Critics, however, insist that approval of the legislation could be disastrous, opening the door to a huge outflow of U.S. jobs, giving a de facto green light to China's repressive human rights practices and rewarding Beijing's aggressive rhetoric concerning such issues as Taiwan.
Seen purely in these terms, advocates insist, approval is the political equivalent of a no-brainer: The United States will enjoy major openings into a huge and growing market of 1.3 billion people in return for ending the practice of extending China's normal trade status one year at a time, a congressional ritual for much of the last decade.
Clinton (The President.) Good afternoon. This year we face major challenges and opportunities in our relationship with China, in foreign and security policy, economic policy and trade. All those issues come together in one opportunity for the American people: what we stand to gain when China enters the World Trade Organization.
But to lock in our benefits, we first must grant China permanent normal trade relations status. To get this done, I am directing John Podesta, my Chief of Staff, my international economic Cabinet members, my Policy Council coordinators to launch an all-out effort. Each member of this team has a distinctive role to play. I'm asking them to do everything they can to accomplish the task..
I think the best part of you ran down your mamma's leg LMAO!

Turn off FIXED NEWS and watch a channel that is not biased fool! LOL!
Billy

West Mifflin, PA

#55411 Jan 10, 2014
Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq War
he accounting of the financial cost of the nearly decade-long Iraq War will go on for years, but a recent analysis has shed light on the companies that made money off the war by providing support services as the privatization of what were former U.S. military operations rose to unprecedented levels.

Private or publicly listed firms received at least $138 billion of U.S. taxpayer money for government contracts for services that included providing private security, building infrastructure and feeding the troops.

Ten contractors received 52 percent of the funds, according to an analysis by the Financial Times that was published Tuesday.

The No. 1 recipient?

Houston-based energy-focused engineering and construction firm KBR, Inc.(NYSE:KBR), which was spun off from its parent, oilfield services provider Halliburton Co.(NYSE:HAL), in 2007.

The company was given $39.5 billion in Iraq-related contracts over the past decade, with many of the deals given without any bidding from competing firms, such as a $568-million contract renewal in 2010 to provide housing, meals, water and bathroom services to soldiers, a deal that led to a Justice Department lawsuit over alleged kickbacks, as reported by Bloomberg.

Who were Nos. 2 and 3?

read more here:

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/...
Billy

West Mifflin, PA

#55412 Jan 10, 2014
You may recall news stories from 2009 revealing that KBR, this profitable offshoot from Halliburton, was the contractor responsible for faulty wiring which resulted in the deaths by electrocution of 16 U.S. Soldiers in Iraq. They reportedly had cut corners and hired inadequately trained electricians to wire the Soldiers' bathrooms, and tragedy ensued. But they were mighty profitable contractors, according to this article. One wonders how any of them can sleep nights.
Billy

West Mifflin, PA

#55413 Jan 10, 2014
Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq
Read the truth here:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/12/l...
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#55414 Jan 10, 2014
The unemployment rate declined from 7.0 percent to 6.7 percent in
December, while total nonfarm payroll employment edged up (+74,000),
the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Employment rose
in retail trade and wholesale trade but was down in information.

read more here:

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...

Thanks Barack !
Please Stop

Newville, PA

#55415 Jan 11, 2014
Just in case none of you imbeciles got the memo we are now living in 2014...again....2014 and NOT 2010. Please let this thread die now for crying out loud because I'm fed up with having to look at near the top of my local forums every day. Thank you.
Doctor Drew

Annapolis, MD

#55417 Jan 11, 2014
Please Stop wrote:
Just in case none of you imbeciles got the memo we are now living in 2014...again....2014 and NOT 2010. Please let this thread die now for crying out loud because I'm fed up with having to look at near the top of my local forums every day. Thank you.
there is one of these forums in most major cities ....check Houston TX Governor thread...these are planted forums to supplement the incomes of demented people like justthefacts better know to you as (TaxNoMore or Marrissa). These are sounding boards for right wing nut jobs but no matter how much nonsense they post...at least here on the PA Governor thread we have a number of citizens that can stand up to these insane idiots and not let them spew thier pablum without being called out for the nonsense they try to propogate...
besides that Why does this bother you...most of the other threads on here are far more mundane and boring...
just do not pay attention to this thread ...would that kill you?
How much suffering is this actually causing you?
or are you a member of the Tea Party and our efforts to neutralize your bunk is starting to pay off?
I think Topix pays that dude TaxNoMore (justthefacts) somehow anyway...thats been my theory for some time now. He's been posting here for years, day night I would say 40000 of the 50000 are from him or one of his aliases.
Who would do this without compensation?
It is my contention that one would have to be be a extreme loser to do something like this
without being reimbursed. He's like a scrolling billboard for Jimmy Dmints "Club for Growth"
propoganda machine
yes, yes only a blunt headed idiot like him would do this with or without pay...thewres not to many people out there that dedicated to the rediculous nonsense to dedicate thier lives to posting the crap on here.....
So, my theory is that Jimmy DMint is paying him probably a little less than minimum wage (remember they are against minumum wage) So its against their policy to pay minimum wage.
I hope ive helped you to understand this thread now. If it continues to bother you though I would definately consider seeking professional help because you are blowing this way out of proportion and it may be an indication of other more serious psychological problems.
Doctor Drew

Annapolis, MD

#55420 Jan 11, 2014
Ok, Luther...justthefacts...Taxnom ore...Marissa...
I see now just how much of an idiot you are.
just keep on sucking on that Limbaugh teete ...isnt that your pacifier?
its very potent juice for your ilk, isnt it?

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#55421 Jan 11, 2014
Luther wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, that's right, don't read anything.....you just might learn something. But then you are from West Virginia.
The idiot (justthefacts) that cut-and-pasted 4,000 words from tea bag websites has been so abused with every ludicrous contention he's ever made, sorting through additional bullshit is just suerfluous abuse. I was doing him a favor.

I maintain a residence in Pittsburgh. And you're from Pennsyltucky. Are you claiming superiority?

You shouldn't.
ann romney

West Mifflin, PA

#55423 Jan 11, 2014
what did chris christie know ,when did he know it, how did he know about it..........BRIDGEBENGHAZI !!!!!!!!!!

HILLARY 2016 !!!!!

NO TEABAGGER OUT THERE CAN DEFEAT HER..........

FROM OBAMCARE TO HILLARYCARE....LMAO

MORE FREE SHIT TO THE 47 %
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
military advisers

Los Angeles, CA

#55424 Jan 11, 2014
Doctor Drew wrote:
<quoted text>
there is one of these forums in most major cities ....check Houston TX Governor thread...these are planted forums to supplement the incomes of demented people like justthefacts better know to you as (TaxNoMore or Marrissa). These are sounding boards for right wing nut jobs but no matter how much nonsense they post...at least here on the PA Governor thread we have a number of citizens that can stand up to these insane idiots and not let them spew thier pablum without being called out for the nonsense they try to propogate...
besides that Why does this bother you...most of the other threads on here are far more mundane and boring...
just do not pay attention to this thread ...would that kill you?
How much suffering is this actually causing you?
or are you a member of the Tea Party and our efforts to neutralize your bunk is starting to pay off?
I think Topix pays that dude TaxNoMore (justthefacts) somehow anyway...thats been my theory for some time now. He's been posting here for years, day night I would say 40000 of the 50000 are from him or one of his aliases.
Who would do this without compensation?
It is my contention that one would have to be be a extreme loser to do something like this
without being reimbursed. He's like a scrolling billboard for Jimmy Dmints "Club for Growth"
propoganda machine
yes, yes only a blunt headed idiot like him would do this with or without pay...thewres not to many people out there that dedicated to the rediculous nonsense to dedicate thier lives to posting the crap on here.....
So, my theory is that Jimmy DMint is paying him probably a little less than minimum wage (remember they are against minumum wage) So its against their policy to pay minimum wage.
I hope ive helped you to understand this thread now. If it continues to bother you though I would definately consider seeking professional help because you are blowing this way out of proportion and it may be an indication of other more serious psychological problems.

I,TaxNoMore,

do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,

foreign and domestic;

that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;

that I take this obligation freely,

without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion;

and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to

enter.

So help me God.

We must fight the " COMMUNIST"

I don’t hate Obama because he’s black.

I hate Obama because he’s RED.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#55425 Jan 11, 2014

Like many other political scandals,

Watergate grew to encompass far more than just the break-in at the Democratic National Committee headquarters.

Obama's first term represented his white half;

America will see a blacker,

cooler president named

“Barack Dikembe Mutombo Tupac Mandela Hussein Obama X”……” Milhous Nixon”

in the next four years

I'm not a crook!!!!

I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class.

I'm happy to fight for the middle class,"

#55426 Jan 11, 2014
military advisers wrote:
<quoted text>
I,TaxNoMore,
do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,
foreign and domestic;
that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;
that I take this obligation freely,
without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion;
and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to
enter.
So help me God.
We must fight the " COMMUNIST"
I don’t hate Obama because he’s black.
I hate Obama because he’s RED.
When you support an admitted international war criminal who also destroyed the greatest economy in the history of man, your complaints about these things are simply chalked up to lunacy by the majority of Americans.

You'd think you'd have figured that out by now. But figuring things out aren't high in the list of accomplishments for people who deny science, promote magic men who live in the sky and think imaginary people are coming to take their guns.
Mitt R

West Mifflin, PA

#55427 Jan 11, 2014
When Chris Chistie was US Attorney, he adopted a take-no-prisoners approach prosecuting public corruption. But when public corruption surrounded his inner circle, he stuck his head in the sand. No hypocrisy here.

BRIDGEBENGHAZIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO
Hillary 2016!!!!!!!
Fred F

West Mifflin, PA

#55430 Jan 11, 2014
Christie will not make it that far with his Tony Soprano meets Fred Flintstone impression.

#55431 Jan 11, 2014
Luther wrote:
Bacon says he resides in Pittsburgh, yet he lists his address as Ravenswood, WV. I don't think he knows where he lives or if he's coming or going.
Somewhat on the clueless side.
By the way, what is suerfluous? I think he means superfluous. I guess he doesn't know how to use spell check? Yep he's from West Virginia.
Bacon and Dumb Drew...two peas in a pod!
You're confused again. I said I maintain a residence in Pittsburgh. And Ravenswood is my hometown, which is what is asked in the profile

And no tea bagger gets to point out typos. Trust me, tea baggers don't want to argue the English language with anyone.
great obama society

Los Angeles, CA

#55432 Jan 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
When you support an admitted international war criminal who also destroyed the greatest economy in the history of man, your complaints about these things are simply chalked up to lunacy by the majority of Americans.
You'd think you'd have figured that out by now. But figuring things out aren't high in the list of accomplishments for people who deny science, promote magic men who live in the sky and think imaginary people are coming to take their guns.

DC is a cesspool of corruption and lies to the American people, they all lie and deceive us.

obama has lied and deceived with impurity.

deny science = promote phony global warming

promote magic = obamacare

You'd think you'd have figured that out by now.
great obama society

Los Angeles, CA

#55434 Jan 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>

who also destroyed the greatest economy in the history of man

In the 1980s, groups such as the activists at ACORN began pushing charges of "redlining" - claims that banks discriminated against minorities in mortgage lending.

In 1989, sympathetic members of Congress got the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act amended to force banks to collect racial data on mortgage applicants;

this allowed various studies to be ginned up that seemed to validate the original accusation.

In fact, minority mortgage applications were rejected more frequently than other applications - but the overwhelming reason wasn't racial discrimination, but simply that minorities tend to have weaker finances.

Yet a "landmark" 1992 study from the Boston Fed concluded that mortgage-lending discrimination was systemic.

That study was tremendously flawed - a colleague and I later showed that the data it had used contained thousands of egregious typos, such as loans with negative interest rates.

Our study found no evidence of discrimination.

Yet the political agenda triumphed - with the president of the Boston Fed saying no new studies were needed, and the US comptroller of the currency seconding the motion.

No sooner had the ink dried on its discrimination study than the
Boston Fed, clearly speaking for the entire Fed, produced a manual for mortgage lenders stating that:

"discrimination may be observed when a lender's underwriting policies contain arbitrary or outdated criteria that effectively disqualify many urban or lower-income minority applicants."

Some of these "outdated" criteria included the size of the mortgage payment relative to income,

credit history,

savings history and income verification.

Instead, the Boston Fed ruled that participation in a credit-counseling program should be taken as evidence of an applicant's ability to manage debt.

Sound crazy?

You bet.

Those "outdated" standards existed to limit defaults.

But bank regulators required the loosened underwriting standards, with approval by politicians and the chattering class.

A 1995 strengthening of the Community Reinvestment Act required banks to find ways to provide mortgages to their poorer communities.

It also let community activists intervene at yearly bank reviews, shaking the banks down for large pots of money.

Banks that got poor reviews were punished; some saw their merger plans frustrated; others faced direct legal challenges by the Justice Department.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu ...

You'd think you'd have figured that out by now.
pppmmnjh

United States

#55436 Jan 11, 2014
jjojnoi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sob! No Shame No Say Bye Bye! 17 min Tom B 9
The new council 2 hr Former Cop 8
What McKeesport Needs Least (Oct '11) 4 hr Bagman 96
Council borrowing MILLIONS to pay for their STU... Tue Harry 52
Ron Beck Nov 24 management 43
Freezing rain creates dangerous road conditions Nov 23 Tom 21
What Are You Sick of The Machine? (May '11) Nov 21 Bill Cosby 125
McKeesport Dating
Find my Match

McKeesport People Search