Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#49492 May 3, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
All According To A Racial Hating Tea Bag Warrior Fighting To Keep Pure Ignorance Alive, Ha Ha Ha Ahhhh Dumb ass
Did you move again this week? How is Issaquah, WA
Glenn Beck

Greencastle, PA

#49495 May 3, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Serial Backdoor Roth, A Tax-Free Retirement Kitty"
The approach is simple:
contribute up to $5,000/year
(or $6,000 with catch-up contributions for those over age 50)
to a non-deductible IRA,
and then convert the IRA to a Roth.
Since neither transaction has an income limit,
and the non-deductible IRA includes entirely after-tax contributions,
the end result is that the client annually completes the equivalent of a Roth contribution,
neatly dodging the existing Roth contribution income limit while having no immediate tax impact
(since the non-deductible IRA contribution has no tax consequences, nor does the Roth conversion of an IRA whose non-deductible contributions equal its current value).
LMAO!
I doubled down on gold.
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Baltimore, MD

#49496 May 3, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
The approach is simple:
to a non-deductible IRA,
the end result is that the client annually completes the equivalent of a Roth contribution,
neatly dodging the existing Roth contribution income limit while having no immediate tax impact
(since the non-deductible IRA contribution has no tax consequences, nor does the Roth conversion of an IRA whose non-deductible contributions equal its current value).
LMAO!
Your ignorance is on display with these scrolling repetitive posts of yours that are like on an endless loop...same shit over and over...

Why don't you trying thinking for yourself instead of continually posting Glenn Beckian hallucination conspiracies...on the bloop dee loop of your defective mind?

You're one true idiot....

No really...you think I'm just saying that...but NO NO

You're an actual idiot...seriously

West Mifflin, Pa

#49497 May 3, 2013
Bill HIckens wrote:
Thank God Republicans arent racists!!
And you wonder we they lost the last 2 Presidential elections..........Wait until 2016!
LØØK HERE:
http://republicansareracists.com/
Yeah baby!
LMAO!
Do yourself a favor and Google Racist Democrats. Here is a start on your education. http://jer-jersplace.blogspot.com/2012/09/lib...

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!hahahahahahahaha lololololololol.

West Mifflin, Pa

#49499 May 3, 2013
Harry Reid: ObamaCare Train Wreck Needs More Money!

Not only did Congressional Republicans warn from the outset that the administration’s projected cost of ObamaCare was vastly understated; Democrats are now agreeing with them – before the healthcare law is even fully implemented. One can only imagine what’s coming down the pike.

Despite President Obama’s promise that his plan would not add “one dime” to the deficit, the Government Accountability Office announced last week that it would more likely add 62,000,000,000,000 dimes (or $6.2 trillion) over 75 years.

Obama also promised that “if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan.” Estimates for how many Americans will lose their existing plans vary. The CBO says 5 million to 20 million. The consulting firm McKinsey & Co. says about 30 percent of employers will push workers onto the public system.

Even the AFL-CIO and the Teamsters have started to freak out over the gold-plated benefits many of their members will lose, thanks to the guy they helped reelect.

Proof that you don't give the presidency to a failed community organizer!

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/05/49834-harry-r...

YEAH BABY! YEAH BABY! YEAH BABY! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Barack

Greencastle, PA

#49500 May 3, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
The approach is simple:
to a non-deductible IRA,
LMAO!
Why did you leave me out of this post?
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Washington, DC

#49503 May 3, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow my every post.
I CONTROL YOU
Those nights when you just can't sleep
Those days when your head begins to creep
I own you, I control you
There's nothing you can do
When you feel you just can't take it any more
Turn to me.
I'll make you over starting at the core.
I own you, I control you
I'll make you want me.
Make you need me.
Try to escape my hold.
I will not set your free.
I own you, I control you.
There's nothing you can do.
I am your past, present and I'll be your future.
Tell your friends.
One-by-one I will lure.
I own you, I control you
Follow my every post
I control you
No really...you think I'm just saying that...
Follow my every post
I control you
You're one exceptional idiot....

And nobody fcking cares....go cry to mommy

Boo hoo

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#49504 May 4, 2013
If You Want It Pay For It wrote:
It's funny how everyone wants everything.....but nobody wants to pay for it! Tax us to death indeed! Dan gets my vote!
So what is it we don't want to pay for ? The government' s purpose isn't to take over my life, and give me a living allowance. The governments purpose, is to provide and support our defense, provide and support infrastructure, and insure and protect my freedoms, and rights. Not to give someone a cell phone that I have to pay for. And I shouldn't have to pay for illegal aliens ( immigrants-come to this country legally ) nor should I pay for legal immigrants who come here to rape the system. Dan Onorato was a jerk the only thing that man could think of doing was institute the drink tax. When in doubt tax. That should be his motto. Port Authority was a total mess, how did he fix it? He and the democrat governor took Money from the state workers, and gave it to the bloated, nasty overspending port authority management . The fix was, raise the fares, cut the schedule, filthy buses, and the need for more money next contract time. I can get real up close and personal on how he mismanaged the county , by putting an asshole in charge of administrative services, and how during a pay freeze they created a job where one never existed for someones girlfriend. Oh yea, the news media knows this , the current administration knows this, and yet the beat goes on. So you can take DAN ONORATO and put him on a 61c , I'll vote for TOM CORBETT.
Call Me Skeptical

Baltimore, MD

#49505 May 4, 2013
SqueekieF wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is it we don't want to pay for ? The government' s purpose isn't to take over my life, and give me a living allowance. The governments purpose, is to provide and support our defense, provide and support infrastructure, and insure and protect my freedoms, and rights. Not to give someone a cell phone that I have to pay for. And I shouldn't have to pay for illegal aliens ( immigrants-come to this country legally ) nor should I pay for legal immigrants who come here to rape the system. Dan Onorato was a jerk the only thing that man could think of doing was institute the drink tax. When in doubt tax. That should be his motto. Port Authority was a total mess, how did he fix it? He and the democrat governor took Money from the state workers, and gave it to the bloated, nasty overspending port authority management . The fix was, raise the fares, cut the schedule, filthy buses, and the need for more money next contract time. I can get real up close and personal on how he mismanaged the county , by putting an asshole in charge of administrative services, and how during a pay freeze they created a job where one never existed for someones girlfriend. Oh yea, the news media knows this , the current administration knows this, and yet the beat goes on. So you can take DAN ONORATO and put him on a 61c , I'll vote for TOM CORBETT.
Squeekie Fromm....now there's a radical

Location hidden

#49511 May 4, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
Squeekie Fromm....now there's a radical
Just wondering why the President of the United States would surround himself with people who are either radicals, communists or closely related to communists.
Bill Ayers;

left-wing radical bomber - before he became President
Van Jones;
communist activist - when he became President
Valerie Jarrett;
series of real estate scandals, father-in-law a communist - current close confidant to the President
Eric Holder;
participated in what has been described by some as an “armed” takeover of Columbia University’s Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) office in 1970.
David Axelrod;
President Obama’s top political strategist has deep ties to the American Communist Party (CPUSA) and other leftist individuals and organizations.
Just wondering.
Is this just bad judgment on the part of the President or is this simply a true manifestation of the President's character?
..now there's a radical
I believe you nailed it. The Presidents bad judgement IS a manifestation of his true character.
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Baltimore, MD

#49513 May 4, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow my every post.
I CONTROL YOU
Those nights when you just can't sleep
Those days when your head begins to creep
I own you, I control you
When you feel you just can't take it any more
Turn to me.
I'll make you over starting at the core.
I own you, I control you
I'll make you want me.
Make you need me.
Try to escape my hold.
I will not set your free.
I own you, I control you.
I am your past, present and I'll be your future.
Tell your friends.
One-by-one I will lure.
I own you, I control you
Follow my every post
I control you
No really...you think I'm just saying that...
Follow my every post
I control you
Oh, is that right?

I see now...its just like how Dan The Man from Chambersburg controls you..
Your mind is so soft though, its like silly putty...

He does know how to pull your stings too...hahhahaha
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Baltimore, MD

#49515 May 5, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
You love obummer's warm water, he's pissing on you and you love it.
The 2,000-page law, which passed without a single Republican vote, will take full effect in 2014.
Kathleen Sebelius, the Secretary of Health and Human Services, is writing all the rules and regulations.
"We printed them off," Barrasso said.
"There are 20,000 pages now of rules and regulations.
It`s a red tape tower that is over seven feet tall...
And they have missed deadline after deadline."
Writing in the May 2 "Investors Business Daily," Barrasso said:
"The economy can't grow until we get Americans back to work.
People can't get back to work if there aren't more jobs.
Employers aren't hiring because of the health care law."
German physiologist Friedrich Goltz demonstrated that a frog that has had its brain removed will remain in slowly heated water,
Does this explain your "bed-wetting" problem?

Must be your old "PROJECTION" diagnosis, if one asked me.

Hahahahahha. Pissing your pants again.

That's what I thought, too.

And you're such a positive person...no personality disorder for you...

Hahahahahahaa. Hell NO...

You've been blessed with several brain malfunction as you've been merrily displaying here on your "scrolling billboard of nonsense"

Go see your Psychiatrist...you need the meds adjusted again...

You're an exceptional loser....exceptional....

You stand alone atop the loser crapheap.

Location hidden

#49516 May 5, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
You love obummer's warm water, he's pissing on you and you love it.
The 2,000-page law, which passed without a single Republican vote, will take full effect in 2014.
Kathleen Sebelius, the Secretary of Health and Human Services, is writing all the rules and regulations.
"We printed them off," Barrasso said.
"There are 20,000 pages now of rules and regulations.
It`s a red tape tower that is over seven feet tall...
And they have missed deadline after deadline."
Writing in the May 2 "Investors Business Daily," Barrasso said:
"The economy can't grow until we get Americans back to work.
People can't get back to work if there aren't more jobs.
Employers aren't hiring because of the health care law."
German physiologist Friedrich Goltz demonstrated that a frog that has had its brain removed will remain in slowly heated water,
I think Kathleen Sebelius looks unhealthy- Health and Human Services?- she'll probably have a heart attack by the time she completes the regulations. Besides, she looks like a smoker to me, I wonder if she and the smoker in chief have to hide from Michele? And talk about bad judgement, what's up with the fat Surgeon General ?

Location hidden

#49523 May 5, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:

He is a Fake, Phony and Liar who insults the Office of the President and We the American People.
He is a Racist who has exacerbated the Race Wound in this country and promotes policies that are anti-God, anti-Woman and anti-Family.
Obama is a Pathetic liar
- justice for the America's dead demands we find who is responsible.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/05/t...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
What difference at this point does it make?”
What truly saddens and baffles me is why so many reasonably intelligent people refuse to accept or EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE the truth. This president (small p) was in Mexico telling the Mexicans that our gun laws are responsible for killing their people! Never mind he allowed guns to be brought into Mexico at the expense of American lives, Fast & furious . The Mexicans are blaming the Americans for the drug wars, I watched as a spokesperson for legalizing , all the illegals in the US, actually say, there would not be drug cartels or border wars were it not be for the demand for drugs in the US. I'm sick of our own gutless president bowing to our enemy, and a media so blatantly corrupt that this man could nuke his own people and our media would somehow claim it was our fault we died in the first place.
Shirley

West Mifflin, PA

#49524 May 5, 2013
i just got a flash back for the Iran Contra scandal under Reagan,,,,,thanks!

great to see ollie north took one for the team.......

Location hidden

#49527 May 5, 2013
Shirley wrote:
Shirley, Iran Contra really was a huge mess, I had friends living in Nicarauga at the time. They have since came to the US, the woman is a teacher, her husband is a doctor, they lost everything . I was a business owner at the time and in my line of work I got to know many members of the international community, I thank God for that, it was a real eye opener , that is when I first learned the news media can say without question anything it wants, and we sit there staring at the tube , as we eat our dinner and watch the events of the day unfold with our spaghetti falling out of our gasping, shocked faces. So Shirley you are right, in what happened, but it didn't happen in the same way to everyone. But what I need you to explain is WHAT is the relevance of your comment to any thing? Or is it just a result of a previous psychedelic experience , in which case I understand, I also get flashbacks.

West Mifflin, Pa

#49529 May 5, 2013
Shirley wrote:
BREAKING NEWS: Obama Possibly Involved in Illegal Syrian Arms Running Scandal!

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/03/8954-br...

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO YEAH BABY!
rbt

Corry, PA

#49530 May 5, 2013
Anybody BUT Tom Corbett.

Location hidden

#49531 May 5, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
BREAKING NEWS: Obama Possibly Involved in Illegal Syrian Arms Running Scandal!
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/03/8954-br...
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO YEAH BABY!
Omg! So, what's the bottom line here? Will anyone care? Even if he delivered them himself??
Ronald McDonald

Greensburg, PA

#49532 May 5, 2013
Try my new Premium McWraps.For a limited time only.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glassport Neighborhood snitchwatch 1 hr Jason 15
Why is Queeg using a Californis proxy location ... 3 hr Queeg 4
Grow up 4 hr Longstroke 12
McKeesport city council!! 5 hr Slug 3
Raise Council Monthly Stipend To Attract Turn ... 7 hr circle jerker 2
McKeesport Hospital is corrupt 10 hr haler h boy 11
Versailles boro drugs...... 12 hr Bagman 36
McKeesport Dating
Find my Match

McKeesport Jobs