Comments
44,341 - 44,360 of 51,299 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48496 Mar 22, 2013
Willard wrote:
<quoted text>
No fake Really...you didn't forget
We are all still living under the black cloud from the trillion dollar debacle called the Iraq War...remember when we were honing in on Osama Bin Laudin in Bora Bora and we were creaming the Talliban back into pre-stone age...remember that...please jog your memory.
Then we just all of sudden declared old Saddam needed a spanking and George Bush said that he wasn't worried about Bin Laudin...
Oh, Well Cheneys Halibutan needed the taxpayers money but they did get a little greedy and took advantage of Cheneys inside advantage...but Cheney didn't pay it any mind...hey it wasn't his money was it? Or was it?
Thats when George Bush showed his true colors ....you could say that it was his own 47% ers moment....get it.
Then all the deregulation...but we learned our lesson from an earlier Bushy episode that prompted the need for a Resolution Trust Corporation that ended up costing the US taxpayer billions and that was in 80's currency too....were probably still feeling the effects of that corrupt debacle today.
See the pattern ....cause-effect ...from the 80's
Ok cause effect....American Revolution ....we still free from British Rule
Well maybe you aren't because you don't feel that past events have any effect on present day mattes.
So...long live the quenn you friggin idiot child.
What about the Civil War?....I guess nothing has changed in your mind...wonderful....so this had no effect ...didn't effect the way things are today..Do you still own another human being? You know past events have absolutely no effect on the present...
I know you have these limitation....its you Autism.
See its callled CAUSE- EFFECT. Read your Socrates and weep
I still think you're mother hates your guts just like I knew your from Corry.
Come on admit it ...its your mommy isn't it?

$384,949 Federal Study Looks at 'Plasticity in Duck Penis Length'

March 19, 2013

( CNSnews.com )- The National Science Foundation (NSF) has awarded a $384,949 grant to Yale University for a study on

“Sexual Conflict, Social Behavior and the Evolution of Waterfowl Genitalia”,

according to the recovery.gov website.

The grant description says,

“The project examines how reproductive morphology covaries with season, age, and social environment in a diverse sample of duck species that differ in ecology, territoriality and breeding system."

The grant was made available through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, better known as the stimulus package.

"Duck Penis Length'......"Stimulus package"
Willard

Baltimore, MD

#48497 Mar 22, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
March 19, 2013
( CNSnews.com )- The National Science Foundation (NSF) has awarded a $384,949 grant to Yale University for a study on
“The project examines how reproductive morphology covaries with season, age, and social environment in a diverse sample of duck species that differ in ecology, territoriality and breeding system."
The grant was made available through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, better known as the stimulus package.
So, it is your fcckd up relationship with your mom then?
Not quite right

Houston, TX

#48499 Mar 22, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
In a rare, candid interview, former Vice President Dick Cheney admitted he regrets that he couldn’t produce more casualties in the decade-long conflict.
http://www.theonion.com/video/ten-years-later...
If you ever read The Onion you would know that it is a lampoon magazine.
Mitch M

West Mifflin, PA

#48500 Mar 22, 2013
Lawmakers' earmarks keep pet projects alive:

There are 458 projects requested solely by former lawmakers, the analysis shows. Most were Republicans because the party suffered big losses in November

Which includes seven projects worth $1.2 million for Rick Renzi, a former Republican congressman indicted in 2008 on charges stemming from a land deal in Arizona. It also includes $1 million in projects requested by former senator Larry Craig, R-Idaho, arrested in 2007 as part of a sex sting

Other former House members include Ralph Regula, an Ohio Republican who requested $7.9 million, including $475,000 for a bicycle trail. "There isn't one of those that I can't justify as having a very positive impact,"

House Republicans Will Consider Bringing Back Earmarks:

LØØK HERE:

http://www.rollcall.com/news/house_republican...

Yeahhhhhhhhh Babyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
J McCain

West Mifflin, PA

#48501 Mar 22, 2013

There are 458 projects requested solely by former lawmakers, the analysis shows. Most were Republicans because the party suffered big losses in November

Which includes seven projects worth $1.2 million for Rick Renzi, a former Republican congressman indicted in 2008 on charges stemming from a land deal in Arizona. It also includes $1 million in projects requested by former senator Larry Craig, R-Idaho, arrested in 2007 as part of a sex sting

Other former House members include Ralph Regula, an Ohio Republican who requested $7.9 million, including $475,000 for a bicycle trail. "There isn't one of those that I can't justify as having a very positive impact,"

"We have to cut down on entitlements...too many free loaders mooching off the tax payers"--Mitch McConnell
Yeahhhhhhh Babyyyyyyyyyy!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48502 Mar 22, 2013
Mitch M wrote:
House Republicans Will Consider Bringing Back Earmarks:
LØØK HERE:
http://www.rollcall.com/news/house_republican...
Yeahhhhhhhhh Babyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Your EBT card is good in all 50 states, even though you may have enrolled in one particular state.

(The card doesn't work in Puerto Rico but does in the District of Columbia, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.)

Any food stamp benefits that you don't use in one month will be carried over to the next month.

However, if you don't use your SNAP card for a year, you will no longer be entitled to receive benefits.

While SNAP is a federal program run by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, eligibility is handled by each state

— and each state has its own set of rules.

To find out if you're eligible for SNAP benefits, contact your local SNAP office.

I would recommend 200 mg for your first time.

That would be 20 robitussin cough gels.

I'm not sure how much that would be in cough syrup but I'm sure you could figure it out.

Visit this site for more information on

DXM: www.dextroverse.org

Keep in mind that while there are many people who do not like DXM, there are many people like me who love it.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48503 Mar 22, 2013

In Obama's White House, women on average earn only 88.3 percent of what the men earn.

President Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to help women fight back against pay discrimination.

He understands that when women are paid less than men for the same work, it hurts the entire family.

obummer is a Liar, just like Dan the Man Chambersburg

Liar Since: 2008
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48504 Mar 22, 2013

March 19, 2013

Really

Landisburg, PA

#48505 Mar 22, 2013
Bipartisan Senate vote on Paul Ryan's Budget, I guess Democrats and Republicans can work together;

The Senate has soundly rejected a balanced budget plan authored by House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan.

Five Republicans joined every Democrat present to kill the measure, which failed on a 40-59 vote.

The GOP's most ardent tea baggers — Rand Paul of Kentucky, Ted Cruz of Texas and Mike Lee of Utah — opposed the measure, which projects a balanced budget in a decade but relies on $600 billion-plus in tax revenues on the wealthy enacted in January to do it.

Susan Collins of Maine and Dean Heller of Nevada also opposed the Ryan plan, which cuts sharply from safety net programs for the poor and contains a plan to turn the Medicare program for the elderly into a voucher-like system for future beneficiaries born in 1959 or later.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57575731/...
Really

Landisburg, PA

#48506 Mar 22, 2013
Not quite right wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever read The Onion you would know that it is a lampoon magazine.
The Onion is just as credible as FOX when it comes to reporting the news :-)
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#48507 Mar 22, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
The Onion is just as credible as FOX when it comes to reporting the news :-)
Okay, liberals blast FOX news. And you, a liberal, are saying that the Onion is just as credilble as FOX. I guess you just blasted your own source, The Onion.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#48508 Mar 22, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
In a rare, candid interview, former Vice President Dick Cheney admitted he regrets that he couldn’t produce more casualties in the decade-long conflict.
http://www.theonion.com/video/ten-years-later...
And right here is where you tdied to use it. You were made fun of for using it, soooo you try to turn it into a Lampboon style magazine.

By the way....Cheney has been out of office for 5 years. Get with it, Dan.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#48509 Mar 22, 2013
UPDATE this FREAKIN' thread ..WHY don't ya..LIKE discuss the Pro's and Con's of the GOV..today!!
FoxNoMore

Baltimore, MD

#48510 Mar 22, 2013
I have only watched Fox News for a total of maybe 1 hour over the past 4 years. I encourage you to do the same if you are like minded.
I don't feel like I need to keep up with that trash besides it does hurt their ratings when Democrats don't watch them.
They rely a lot on Democrats who tune into see how nuts they are and I have to admit some of it is pretty entertaining but when you tune in, it justs encourages them and reinforces their bad behavior.

Just tune them out...don't stop and check out what their up to ....
Believe me its not nessessary and you'll feel a hell of a lot better.

I noticed myself feeling better after a few short weeks. Now I just fell great..

Look you know their just there to jerk people around and get your goat and that's what they rely on...absurdities like OReilly and Hannity and all the other wackos to get ratings and make
Old unethical money bags Rupert Murdoch richer. He needs your money too.

So...skip Fox ....don't be mis-informed...do yourself a favor...

I'm feeling great without supporting the evil empire...tune them out
Get rid of bad feelings and provoked anger...
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#48511 Mar 22, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
UPDATE this FREAKIN' thread ..WHY don't ya..LIKE discuss the Pro's and Con's of the GOV..today!!
My God! You've banged-out twenty-five thousand posts (35 a DAY) over the last two years? What a 'L'oser!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48512 Mar 22, 2013

Senate GOP proposals would force Obama into health law exchanges

By Sam Baker - 03/21/13 03:12 PM ET

Republican amendments to the Senate's budget proposal would require President Obama and Vice President Biden to get their medical care through the new exchanges created by Obama's signature healthcare law.

Sens. Susan Collins (R-Maine) and Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) both offered amendments to move the president and vice president into the healthcare law's exchanges.

After the Affordable Care Act passed,

the White House said Obama would enroll in an exchange once the time came in 2014.

Collins and Ayotte's amendments would require the president,

the vice president

and the Cabinet to put their premiums where their politics are.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/politics...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

don't be mis-informed...do yourself a favor...
Clearfielder Insider

Clearfield, PA

#48513 Mar 22, 2013
FoxNoMore wrote:
I have only watched Fox News for a total of maybe 1 hour over the past 4 years. I encourage you to do the same if you are like minded.
I don't feel like I need to keep up with that trash besides it does hurt their ratings when Democrats don't watch them.
They rely a lot on Democrats who tune into see how nuts they are and I have to admit some of it is pretty entertaining but when you tune in, it justs encourages them and reinforces their bad behavior.
Just tune them out...don't stop and check out what their up to ....
Believe me its not nessessary and you'll feel a hell of a lot better.
I noticed myself feeling better after a few short weeks. Now I just fell great..
Look you know their just there to jerk people around and get your goat and that's what they rely on...absurdities like OReilly and Hannity and all the other wackos to get ratings and make
Old unethical money bags Rupert Murdoch richer. He needs your money too.
So...skip Fox ....don't be mis-informed...do yourself a favor...

So you watched 1 hour of Fox news in the last four years? One hour in four years and your an expert? You sir are an idiot. 1 hour in four years......LMFAO...it's no wonder your opinions are way out there. Now, you mentioned, O'Reilly and Hannity, don't know the difference between the news and conservative talk show hosts? Of course you don't you dumb f**king idiot. This is how you liberals are, to stupid to even know the difference, you have no idea what you're talking about. Thus the reason you keep electing your stupid kind to office driving America into the shi**er.

Come back and post when you're able to post something intelligent. Do something you dumbass! At least try, and get spell check too idiot!

If I were you i would beg Topix to delete your posts so you don't look so stupid......LMFAO....what an idiot.
Faux News

West Mifflin, PA

#48514 Mar 22, 2013
1) 91% of FOX news viewers believed that "The Stimulus" caused job losses
2) 72% believe that the "new health care law" will expand the deficit.
3) 72% believe that the economy is getting worse from 2009-2010.
4) 60% believe that most scientists do not agree with man-made-climate-change.
5) 63% believe that "The Stimulus" did not contain any tax cuts.
6) 49% believed that their own taxes have increased.
7) 56% believed that the "Auto-bail out" occurred under Obama.
8) 63% are not clear that Obama is a US citizen.
9) 38% think most republicans voted against TARP.

^Study shows that FOX news viewers maintain false ideas about the health care bill due to FOX news false reporting.
1) 72% believe that the health care plan gives illegal immigrants health care
2) 79% believe health reform will lead to a government takeover
3) 69% think it will spend government money on abortions.
4) 75% believe it will allow the government to deny seniors health care.

^Fox news viewers believed several inaccurate statements about the Iraq war.
1) 57% believe that Iraq supported Al-Qaida.
2) 69% believe that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11.
3) 22% believed that WMD's were found in Iraq.

^Another study finds the same conclusion as the first ones.
Fox news viewers are 30% more likely to think the world has not been warming.
Fox news viewers re 30% more likely to think global warming is non-man made.
Fox news viewers are 50% more likely to think addressing climate change will hurt the economy.

LØØK HERE:
http://thinkprogress.org/media/2010/12/16/135...

AND HERE:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...
Faux News

West Mifflin, PA

#48515 Mar 22, 2013
Relying on the Fox News Channel as your only source of news is like using MAD Magazine as a legitimate source of news. The Fox News Channel's reporting style is so biased and skewed that trying to obtain any real information from a news report is quite challenging. Fox News is a joke because it provides info-tainment rather than reality-based news coverage. Fox News Channel is a "news channel" in name only. The network is what L.A. Times Editor John S. Carroll calls "pseudojournalism."

LØØK HERE:

http://www.turnoffyourtv.com/networks/foxnews...

HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
MItch M

West Mifflin, PA

#48516 Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Fox News Reporter David Shuster Talks About Fox News Bias :

David Shuster, former reporter for Fox News and MSNBC, spoke candidly about his days as a Fox News reporter, compared Fox to MSNBC and revealed an instance where Bret Baier refused to report a story that debunked a Republican talking point.(H/T Eric J.)

Shuster discussed his time at Fox News from 1996-2002 when he worked as a correspondent based in Washington, D.C. He told host David Pakman that Fox was a “very different organization back then” and that he “never really had any issue” with bias until the Florida Recount in 2000.

As for Fox’s sinking ratings, he thinks the “credibility gap” is finally catching up with them. Their “credibility simply doesn’t exist any more.” Shuster said Fox is seen as “a Republican house organ, as GOP propaganda.” Even some moderates and conservatives “felt they got burned” in the last election with Fox’s predictions for a Romney victory.“I think more and more Americans feel that what they’re getting from Fox News simply is not accurate and cannot be trusted.”

Fascinating stuff.

LØØK HERE:

http://www.newshounds.us/ex_fox_news_reporter...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the boro's warped priorities 3 hr GOD 51
Glassport Pool Grand Reopening Summer 2014 (May '13) 3 hr GOD 113
Should Dave K's Plumbing company do 125K worth ... 3 hr GOD 13
dog haus (Jan '13) 6 hr GOD 32
Brewster Gasses Us (Nov '13) 6 hr Angelia D 23
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 10 hr Knows he lost 3,921
Pa. Supreme Court denies appeal by MASD for Ms.... Wed KA CHING 22
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••