Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

Comments (Page 2,200)

Showing posts 43,981 - 44,000 of51,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Condi Rice wrote:
When the Bush administration authorized the first auto loan of $17.4 billion, in October 2008, some aspects of the loan were contingent upon the companies hitting “Restructuring Targets.”
"Let Detroit go bankrupt" - Mitt Romney
More useless information from the homo of West Mifflin. aka Muffins and DTM.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Condi Rice wrote:
Iraq and Afghanistan Wars Have Cost Americans $3.7 Trillion so far.$12,000 Per Person:
US War Costs Reach $3.7 Trillion
Iraq and Afghanistan Wars Have Cost Americans $3.7 Trillion,$12,000 Per Person
A study conducted by Brown University’s Watson Institute for International Studies found that over the past 10 years the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost United States taxpayers a total $2.3 to 2.7 trillion, with a final tally being at least $3.7 trillion, an average of $12,000 per American citizen. According to the study, titled,“Costs of War”( www.costsofwar.org ) in 2011 the United States Congress has given $1.3 trillion to the Department of Defense for war spending. Projected costs do not include care for wounded US veterans and interest on the war debt.
At least $185 billion has been spent on interest payments so far. The Reuters news agency, according to CBS, estimates a further $1 trillion will be spent paying off war debt.
The final costs aren’t going to be known for decades, if ever. Aside from costs to American taxpayers, the cost to Iraq and Afghanistan in repairing destroyed infrastructure, caring for people with disabilities and lost income from people who were killed may never be tallied. By the end of 2009, the U.S. had spent $44.6 billion on rebuilding Iraq, half of which was on the Iraqi military and security forces, according to a 2010 article in USA Today.
Sources
Reuters: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/29/us-...
CBS: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-200753...
Al Jazeera: http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/20...
Costs of War: http://costsofwar.org/
USA Today on Veterans Benefits: http://www.usatoday.com/news/2008-05-11-disab...
USA Today on rebuilding Iraq: http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2010-...
Foreign Policy: http://shadow.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2011/06...
The Guardian: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/30/o...
Damn that Obama giving away free cell phones
It's breaking the bank!
Obama's wars for 4 plus years. All Obama did was lie, men died and spread his desire to kill throughout the world at a cost of trillions to the taxpayers.

Obama's killer drones coming to your home next. Are you on his hit list?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan the Man, you really should get some help, posting as me and others is not normal. I know you are nothing, but please work with what you do have. You can never be me.
Obama Drones coming to your neighborhood next.
We can only pray that your DTMDS is terminal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! You found TWO! Two liberals! And you had to go clear back to WWll,and the most recent was over 20 years ago.
Well I guess 2 is better than 0. ha ha ha ha
Nice try! Better luck next time.
I found forty (40)!

I guess forty (40) is better than zero - the bullshit lie that you told, huh? ha ha ha ha

Keep running, chickenshit liar. It's all you're good at anymore. LOL!
Bill O

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Gasoline prices as explained by FOX NEWS back in 2008 when gas prices went up and over 4 dollars a gallon !!!!!!!!!!Yes folks Fox news , if FOX says it's true ,it gotta be!!!! FLIP FLOP? HAAAAA!!!!!!
LMAO

LØØK HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bill O

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

"If you cant afford filling your tank up, sell that SUV ,ride a bike to work"- Bill O'Reilly 2008 ( FOX news ) LMAO!

LØØK HERE:

I bet Bill rides his 3 wheeler everywhere...LOL!
FAUX NEWS

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Flip Flops on Gas Prices from 2008 to 2012

LØØK HERE:

"I dont care about the poor, they have a safety net" - Mitt Romney

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Jersey Duke

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Condi Rice wrote:
When the Bush administration authorized the first auto loan of $17.4 billion, in October 2008, some aspects of the loan were contingent upon the companies hitting “Restructuring Targets.”
"Let Detroit go bankrupt" - Mitt Romney
obie let detroit go bankrupt, only instead of doing it under the rule of law he did it under obie law. That way the only winners were the unions! The losers: bondholders, non-union workers, dealers forced out of business, and lastly the taxpayers of America!!
Donald R

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Obama's wars for 4 plus years. All Obama did was lie, men died and spread his desire to kill throughout the world at a cost of trillions to the taxpayers.
Obama's killer drones coming to your home next. Are you on his hit list?
Hey azzwipe , the Generals on the ground decide what to do, when to pull out, not the President....Obama gave them a timeline, he shut down combat in Iraq..next to shut down will be Afghanistan in 2014, even the GOP agrees with this......look it up window licker.. Bush said stay they as long as you have to, me , Donald and Dick are making big bucks while the wars continue.HAAAAAAAAA!!

Damn Obama for allowing gas prices to go higher, he should force the oil companies to sell cheaper oil......LMAO!

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
We can only pray that your DTMDS is terminal.
You really need this attention don't you Danny? I bet you change your panties every time you read DTMDS.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Donald R wrote:
<quoted text>Hey azzwipe , the Generals on the ground decide what to do, when to pull out, not the President....Obama gave them a timeline, he shut down combat in Iraq..next to shut down will be Afghanistan in 2014, even the GOP agrees with this......look it up window licker.. Bush said stay they as long as you have to, me , Donald and Dick are making big bucks while the wars continue.HAAAAAAAAA!!
Damn Obama for allowing gas prices to go higher, he should force the oil companies to sell cheaper oil......LMAO!
You are one dumb boy.
John Galti

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You are one dumb boy.
When the facts are clear and right in front of you, of course you run and hide, then start calling people derogatory names.
PROJECTION - you're the founding father of it...you try to use these fancy psychological terms that you stole from the counselor who was only trying to help your sorry ass become more human like. You lack empathy and this is characteristic of an anti-social personality. This is serious too even though your psychiatrist tried to help you....you of course rejected the help. So PROJECT on that for awhile.

You're the King Dumbass on here and everyone knows it....

The only thing that were not sure of is:

A) do we laugh at you're stupidity
B) do we feel sorry for you because of your mental handicaps
C) we just don't like you at all...because you're an ignorant moron

Answer: C

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
When the facts are clear and right in front of you, of course you run and hide, then start calling people derogatory names.
PROJECTION - you're the founding father of it...you try to use these fancy psychological terms that you stole from the counselor who was only trying to help your sorry ass become more human like. You lack empathy and this is characteristic of an anti-social personality. This is serious too even though your psychiatrist tried to help you....you of course rejected the help. So PROJECT on that for awhile.
Bow down and pray to your god. If you refuse, Obama's going to send one of his killer drones after you.
Let me CNN

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Trillions in Debt, Gas Prices, Bad Economy. But, "let me be perfectly clear". It's UM UM BUSHS FAULT, yeah that's the ticket BUSHS FAULT. obamas america and presidency for almost 5 years and still the blame persists, being cool and popular isn't fixing the problems at hand. But i guess he sure makes one smooth mack daddy, and as you all know that is what defines a president.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
"that were not sure of"

It's A. We laugh at your stupidity because you're an ignorant moron.

You're the King Dumbass on here and everyone knows it.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
"A) do we laugh at you're stupidity"

Yes, we laugh at "YOU'RE" stupidity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Let me CNN wrote:
Trillions in Debt, Gas Prices, Bad Economy. But, "let me be perfectly clear". It's UM UM BUSHS FAULT, yeah that's the ticket BUSHS FAULT. obamas america and presidency for almost 5 years and still the blame persists, being cool and popular isn't fixing the problems at hand. But i guess he sure makes one smooth mack daddy, and as you all know that is what defines a president.
If you want to blame Obama for the national debt, gas prices, and the bad economy the surely you can point to his policies that caused those problems.

Can you do that?

Because whenever I blame someone for something, I can also say how he caused that problem. Can you? Or are you just blaming Obama for everything that you're unhappy about because he happens to be President when it happened?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
"that were not sure of"
It's A. We laugh at your stupidity because you're an ignorant moron.
You're the King Dumbass on here and everyone knows it.
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
"A) do we laugh at you're stupidity"
Yes, we laugh at "YOU'RE" stupidity.
Critiquing typos is what people usually do when they can't muster a legitimate response on the issues.

Are you here to debate issues or is pointing out typos all you're capable of?
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Critiquing typos is what people usually do when they can't muster a legitimate response on the issues.
Are you here to debate issues or is pointing out typos all you're capable of?
Did you fail to read his post? He presented no issue that warranted mustering a legitimate response.

His entire post was a condemnation of others as stupid, moronic, etc. while appearing so himself. Consequently, his typos are too rich to pass up.

He certainly is not here to "debate issues".

Like yours, his comments inevitably decay into name calling.
L of K

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,981 - 44,000 of51,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
•••
•••

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance