Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47918 Mar 6, 2013
solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I admit it! You are so clueless of an insult in front of you. You are a superior nutjob.
You just can't stop with the name calling can you? Are you that insecure that you have to resort to school yard behavior?

I have become bored with you. Time for me to get out the classics and do some reading.

Don't lose too much sleep over me..........
elderly patient

United States

#47919 Mar 6, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Are you aware that EVH's son is called Wolfie? His name is Wolfgang. I bet you didn't even know that, otherwise you would have mentioned it.
There. something else you now know...thanks to me.
I knew that! It's on internet on a few websites
R Jackson

Clearfield, PA

#47920 Mar 6, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't very smart,are you? You assume I am Taxnomore. Have you not noticed there is a toatally different style of posts?Well obviously not.
One thing is apparent...I intimidate you.
Who is Tannomore? I couldn't find any or her or his posts, another forum?
jmdammit

United States

#47921 Mar 6, 2013
Fight nice girls....by the way ...in 2010 I supported Jack Wwagner ...a democrat...a conservative democrat (if they make such a thing)...certainly not a "Wingnut' or a "Right Winger'.
lew

Plymouth, PA

#47923 Mar 6, 2013
At the very least you did not support Hoeffel.
lew

Scranton, PA

#47924 Mar 6, 2013
why my location is wrong?
lew

Scranton, PA

#47925 Mar 6, 2013
why is

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47926 Mar 6, 2013
I see everything is as usual here. I'll check back in a few weeks again.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

#47927 Mar 7, 2013
R Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> Who is Tannomore? I couldn't find any or her or his posts, another forum?
TaxNoMore is my Hermaphrodite lover.
Rupert

Washington, DC

#47928 Mar 7, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
I see everything is as usual here. I'll check back in a few weeks again.
Don't worry about it Dave...no need.

Everything is going well here without you.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47929 Mar 7, 2013
R Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> Who is Tannomore? I couldn't find any or her or his posts, another forum?
I am not sure what happened to Taxnomore's posts. I think they were deleted. He posted all the time. A lot of his posts were very good, but some of them went off and were strange.

It has jusf been recent that his posts disappeared.
Rupert

Washington, DC

#47930 Mar 7, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>I am not sure what happened to Taxnomore's posts. I think they were deleted. He posted all the time. A lot of his posts were very good, but some of them went off and were strange.
It has jusf been recent that his posts disappeared.
Hahhahaha

Seattle, WA

#47931 Mar 7, 2013
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
TaxNoMore is my Hermaphrodite lover.
Nice of you to share this with us.

Seattle, WA

#47932 Mar 7, 2013
Rupert wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it Dave...no need.
Everything is going well here without you.
It's amazing, I toss you a spinning quarter and you flap your arms like a bird. It's so easy to keep those with an IQ of a chimpanzee busy.
R Jackson

Clearfield, PA

#47935 Mar 7, 2013
R Jackson wrote:
Okay, I'm replying to my own post to ask why was this question judged, Racy, Disagree and Mean? All I did was ask a question. Not one of the rating that were given to the above post has nothing to do with the post. Who ever judged this post do you have something personal against me or what? I don't see how you could since I'm new here. You must be a troll or a borderline retard. I don't like using the word "retarded" but in this case I think it fits the one who judged my post.
Wolfgang

United States

#47936 Mar 7, 2013
R Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, I'm replying to my own post to ask why was this question judged, Racy, Disagree and Mean? All I did was ask a question. Not one of the rating that were given to the above post has nothing to do with the post. Who ever judged this post do you have something personal against me or what? I don't see how you could since I'm new here. You must be a troll or a borderline retard. I don't like using the word "retarded" but in this case I think it fits the one who judged my post.
duhhh........uhuh...,uhuhuhuh. .....duhhhh....uhuhuhuh....uhh h...

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47937 Mar 7, 2013
R Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry Dan the Man but I was raised two wrongs don't make a right. When one replies to insulting comments with insults, nothing positive is ever accomplished. One might ask why would any person post on a public forum insults, whether receiving or giving? Debating civil will not include insults One who ignores the bait trolls put out there make a civil debater. There is NO EXCUSE to feed the trolls unless you have a little troll within yourself.
I myself have fallen victim to the troll bait myself. Just something for all to consider.
I'm not asking you to agree with me. I'm merely explaining my policy here - I remain respectful to those who are respectful of me.

The interesting/funny thing is that those who start the disrespect are the first ones to cry about my tone. They set the tone, then complain that I'm simply matching it. I'll never understand that.

Chambersburg, PA

#47938 Mar 7, 2013
R Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> Ive read some of his posts where he mentions intelligent debate then does the opposite with some of his replies. One who seeks intelligent debate won't act like that.
In your opinion. I happen to disagree.

Whenever someone has proven they are no longer capable of intelligent debate, I'll play their game too. And that makes no statement whatsoever about my desire for intelligent debate.

See, these are two separate pursuits here - intelligent, rational debate and poking the trolls with a stick. I prefer the former, but the latter is entertaining too.

Chambersburg, PA

#47939 Mar 7, 2013
R Jackson wrote:
taxnomore was a blatantly racist poster whose posts all disappeared a couple of weeks ago after a particularly vile racist posting binge.

It's good to know that Topix has at least SOME standards.
I seen it coming

West Mifflin, PA

#47943 Mar 7, 2013
TaxNoMore cant post in here anymore,they blocked his IP from posting on here, and took out all the racist trash that he left behind.
His IP has been banned from all 'Topix forums" LOL!

We gave him enough rope to hang himself and now he's swinging.LOL! Typical rightwing nut job LOL!

Unless he gets a new IP ,he's done.
The idiot doesnt know how to change his IP to beat the system.LMAO!

He might of even got a call from the NAACP,FBI ,next time he'll go to jail..LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McKeesport Election 1 hr Port Boy 1
4 shootings just last night! (May '13) 12 hr Coverups Not Perp... 79
Why is the assistant to the AG dropping 99.99% ... 12 hr Bagperson 18
Black lives matter Thu hoodlawupinhere 44
any shootings in mckeesport lately? (Feb '13) Jan 26 left long ago 17
Another delay in "Operation Porkchop" ,will be ... Jan 25 Hobo Jim 38
1 dead, 2 wounded in western Pennsylvania shooting Jan 25 Winston C 7

Winter Storm Watch for Allegheny County was issued at January 30 at 6:43PM EST

McKeesport Dating
Find my Match