No kids no school taxes

Pittsburgh, PA

#47861 Mar 5, 2013
Whomever says that only parents will pay school taxes and people without kid dont have to gets my vote.
Why do I have to pay for YOUR kids to go to school??? It makes no sence.
I dont want childern and my wife agrees with me. So the way I see it, if YOU chose to have kids, why do you expect ME to pay for for YOUR KIDS EDUCATION????
Simple question.
No before you go on a tangent.......
It's to expencive- either get a better job or.....DONT HAVE KIDS IF YOU CANT AFFORD THEM
It takes a community to rais a child- That was when the mother was farming and dad was hunting. Its 2013
I have to work to support my kids- Then you should have thought of it before having kids.
Get a better job.
I paid over 2000 last year in school taxes and for what, I pay for my own trash pick up, Dont worry about snow, I have an H-1
So it seems my hard earned money is going for nothing but your kids! WHY????
You parents need to start paying your OWN WAY, and stop taking my money, that you don't deserve or have any right to.
Mommy

West Mifflin, PA

#47862 Mar 5, 2013
Didnt someone pay for your education K-12th grade?

Most likely education was cheaper when you went to school, thus you parents paying less.

So you only paid 2K in school taxes last year?
It takes approx 9K-12K a year to educate a child....not a bad bargain for 2K in taxes a year,huh?

Did you parents pay for your education while in grade school? The whole amount? NOPE!

So if you dont own a car,you feel you shouldnt pay for maintaining roads ( snow plowing, salting ,etc ) or repairing roads ( patching ) in your town? Just the people who drive on those roads should pay??

Plus if you go to a Catholic school ( or you child does ) you pay for that PLUS public school tax.

So someone paid for your edcuation, so you have to pay for others as well, but you wnat to do that.

Out of your school tax comes educating a child, bus service, school teachers benefits, pensions,the schools that are build for the students,heating and cooling paying the electric bill,water bill.( you get the picture ) the school buildings that are built, maintenance of those school buildings,etc,etc,,,,,

If communities that have NO children households didnt have to pay school taxes, the schools would never survive,plus who can shell out 9K-12K a year to educate their child for 12 years of public schooling?? You make no sense whatsoever. You're a idiot!
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#47863 Mar 5, 2013
No kids no school taxes wrote:
Whomever says that only parents will pay school taxes and people without kid dont have to gets my vote.
I dont want childern and my wife agrees with me. So the way I see it, if YOU chose to have kids, why do you expect ME to pay for for YOUR KIDS EDUCATION????
Simple question.
It's to expencive- either get a better job or.....DONT HAVE KIDS IF YOU CANT AFFORD THEM
It takes a community to rais a child- That was when the mother was farming and dad was hunting. Its 2013
I have to work to support my kids- Then you should have thought of it before having kids.
Get a better job.
I paid over 2000 last year in school taxes and for what, I pay for my own trash pick up, Dont worry about snow, I have an H-1
You parents need to start paying your OWN WAY, and stop taking my money, that you don't deserve or have any right to.
Someone paid school taxes to educate your dumb-ass.
jmdammit

United States

#47864 Mar 5, 2013
School taxes.Now that's relevant to the topic. Here Here !
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47865 Mar 5, 2013
No kids no school taxes wrote:
Simple question.
Get a better job.
Too bad that nobody paid school taxes to give you an education.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#47869 Mar 5, 2013
!LOL!

Lil baracky is as petulant as Lil danny BOY when he's been proven a fool and doesn't get his way!

Who does Lil baracky punish by shutting down White House tours? Families on Spring break vacations and tourists visiting DC during the Cherry Blossom Festival, that's who:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/sequ...

Why does Lil baracky hate Americans so much?

What a putz.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#47870 Mar 5, 2013
Looky looky teddy the racial hating tea bag is back . Your brethren will be happy.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#47871 Mar 5, 2013
Mommy wrote:
Didnt someone pay for your education K-12th grade?
Most likely education was cheaper when you went to school, thus you parents paying less.
So you only paid 2K in school taxes last year?
It takes approx 9K-12K a year to educate a child....not a bad bargain for 2K in taxes a year,huh?
Did you parents pay for your education while in grade school? The whole amount? NOPE!
So if you dont own a car,you feel you shouldnt pay for maintaining roads ( snow plowing, salting ,etc ) or repairing roads ( patching ) in your town? Just the people who drive on those roads should pay??
Plus if you go to a Catholic school ( or you child does ) you pay for that PLUS public school tax.
So someone paid for your edcuation, so you have to pay for others as well, but you wnat to do that.
Out of your school tax comes educating a child, bus service, school teachers benefits, pensions,the schools that are build for the students,heating and cooling paying the electric bill,water bill.( you get the picture ) the school buildings that are built, maintenance of those school buildings,etc,etc,,,,,
If communities that have NO children households didnt have to pay school taxes, the schools would never survive,plus who can shell out 9K-12K a year to educate their child for 12 years of public schooling?? You make no sense whatsoever. You're a idiot!
Did you read his post? I think it's a stretch to presume he made it through grade 12.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47872 Mar 5, 2013
How sad....Obama's communist buddy, Hugo Chavez died.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#47874 Mar 5, 2013
Wolf puppy, is your tired pathetic racial hating ass still angry at president obama? hell frigging yes blah blah blah. We liberals wouldn't hope for anything less so I thank you, dumb ass.
Rupert

Baltimore, MD

#47879 Mar 6, 2013
Woof Woof....he bad
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47880 Mar 6, 2013
I have to laugh when I see posters mocking my name, Wolfgang.

I happen to love classical music and one of my favorite composers is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. So I decided to use that as my post name.

Shows the ignorance of those that mock the name. So it looks like I get the last laugh!
solo digo

United States

#47881 Mar 6, 2013
How can you say it shows ignorance when "Wolfgang" is associated with many things. Nobody else knows that only YOU associate it with the famous compser. You sound like one of those self glorifying nutjobs
R Jackson

Clearfield, PA

#47882 Mar 6, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Wolf puppy, is your tired pathetic racial hating ass still angry at president obama? hell frigging yes blah blah blah. We liberals wouldn't hope for anything less so I thank you, dumb ass.
Is every post you make about racism and the tea party?
R Jackson

Clearfield, PA

#47883 Mar 6, 2013
solo digo wrote:
How can you say it shows ignorance when "Wolfgang" is associated with many things. Nobody else knows that only YOU associate it with the famous compser. You sound like one of those self glorifying nutjobs
The real question, is why are certain posters always trashing every post made by Wolfgang? I noticed the same spelling mistakes you made here are the same ones made by a few other ID's on here. Coincidence or what.
R Jackson

Clearfield, PA

#47884 Mar 6, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you don't know what you're talking about.
See, the issue is people who begin making personal attacks rather than debating the issue. I never do that first. But when someone makes that decision, I'm happy to play along.
So any time you see me calling anyone names it's because they want it that way. It's because that's the game they started. I'm just playing by their rules.
I've been nothing but respectful to JM since he showed up. We've been debating the issues here - right up until he started throwing the insults. If that's the way he wants to play, fine. But if you actually read over past posts, you'll see that HE made that decision, not me.
Hope that clears things up for you.
I'm sorry Dan the Man but I was raised two wrongs don't make a right. When one replies to insulting comments with insults, nothing positive is ever accomplished. One might ask why would any person post on a public forum insults, whether receiving or giving? Debating civil will not include insults One who ignores the bait trolls put out there make a civil debater. There is NO EXCUSE to feed the trolls unless you have a little troll within yourself.

I myself have fallen victim to the troll bait myself. Just something for all to consider.
Aunt Bea

United States

#47885 Mar 6, 2013
Dreadful,dreadful people. Ooooooooh Andy !!!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47887 Mar 6, 2013
solo digo wrote:
So tell me...what else is Wolfgang associated with? You talk as though Wolfgang is as common as Smith. I know no one by the name of Wolfgang...and I bet you don't either.

And I bet you are clueless to Mozart's music. You are not very sophiscated are you?

Here's what I think...you are a typical liberal who just dislikes me because I don' t think like you. You knos what that's called? Narrow minded! That's you to a tee!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47888 Mar 6, 2013
R Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry Dan the Man but I was raised two wrongs don't make a right. When one replies to insulting comments with insults, nothing positive is ever accomplished. One might ask why would any person post on a public forum insults, whether receiving or giving? Debating civil will not include insults One who ignores the bait trolls put out there make a civil debater. There is NO EXCUSE to feed the trolls unless you have a little troll within yourself.
I myself have fallen victim to the troll bait myself. Just something for all to consider.
Dan the little warrior boy is the biggest troll here. If the conversation is not going his way or he has been caught lying, he loses control and out come the insults and namecalling.

Then he hides and sends in his alter egos such as Really, bobby6464, and numerous others.

Dan the man is also known for plagiarizing...so beware.
R Jackson

Clearfield, PA

#47891 Mar 6, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Dan the little warrior boy is the biggest troll here. If the conversation is not going his way or he has been caught lying, he loses control and out come the insults and namecalling.
Then he hides and sends in his alter egos such as Really, bobby6464, and numerous others.
Dan the man is also known for plagiarizing...so beware.
Ive read some of his posts where he mentions intelligent debate then does the opposite with some of his replies. One who seeks intelligent debate won't act like that.

Now Dan the Man isn't the only poster who does this. What I see going on here is there are some posters using different ID's and are even replying to their own postings. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure who is who. The other IP locations can be changed very easy if you have the knowledge. You can even sign up as many times as you want on Topix as long as you have a different email. For someone to do this they must have some mental problems or just live to troll. I just don't see the purpose of doing this. I work and don't have the time to post 24/7 like some on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salt Bin 36 min Waldo 3
DUI Entrapment? 6 hr Dave K 7
Why do black people use their cell phone like i... (Feb '13) 6 hr NaZTyBIz 14
Tax Increase 7 hr impatient taxpayer 33
What happened to the Viking Lounge (Jun '14) Mon Tax Cop 81
Vote Wolf for higher Taxes! Dec 21 Bagman 16
Mansfield Bridge Reopens Dec 21 Gary 19
McKeesport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web