Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

Comments (Page 2,174)

Showing posts 43,461 - 43,480 of51,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

nightrider wrote:
<quoted text>A cartoon hero and "man" behind Dan the....:
What's wrong with this picture? Is Dan really a little kid that is fantasizing he is a man? Is that it...or is Dan an adult that behaves like a little kid
Are you new here? I've already explained it. When I got here "Dan" and "Danny" were already taken. "Dan the Man" is a common nickname for people named Dan.

It's really no big deal. I'll never understand why you wingnuts find it infinitely fascinating ... and threatening to your own manhood.

Grow up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so simple you moron. You have been exposed as a young child or an adult with the mind of a child and to put your daughter up to fight your fights I don't think I want to be part of your crazy ideas. I won't be part of anything that is child abuse.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I think the delusions from your DTMDS are getting the better of you again.

Or are you just drunk? LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't handle the truth, so back into hiding again?
How about coming out with another ID. Try one that fits you like...Super Kid. Hero of little boys.
So which is it - are you drunk or is this just your DTMDS delusions?
nightrider

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you new here? I've already explained it. When I got here "Dan" and "Danny" were already taken. "Dan the Man" is a common nickname for people named Dan.
It's really no big deal. I'll never understand why you wingnuts find it infinitely fascinating ... and threatening to your own manhood.
Grow up.
You use a little boy as your logo and call yourself the man.....and you tell me to grow up.....priceless just priceless.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

nightrider wrote:
<quoted text>You use a little boy as your logo and call yourself the man.....and you tell me to grow up.....priceless just priceless.
It's an online handle and an avatar. BFD. If you take meaningless shit seriously, you need to grow up.

But that's the kind of thing you WANT to focus on instead of actual issues, isn't it? Because when we debate issues, I embarrass you every time.
nightrider

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Grow up.
No, I've been around for a long time, actually I live my life on topix, I have to change names a lot because I post a lot of embarrassingly stupid comments. You probably know me as Marisa, Winston, Peanut, Huh, Wolfgang.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Here is the extent of Ted POS's ability to comprehend the English language:
Satire = a lie
Hyperbole = a lie
Metaphor = a lie
Irony = a lie
Intentional exaggeration = a lie
New idea = a lie
It's a mental illness. Or a developmental disability. Or both.
Either way, he's utterly incapable of intelligent, normal human interaction.
Yes, Lil danny BOY!

When caught in a lie you've called it satire, hyperbole or irony. You've claimed quite an all-encompassing, HUGE poetic license arena for yourself, danny BOY, because--according to you--you NEVER lie!

You don't stand by the truth, Lil danny, you invent it!

!LOL!

You've wiggled those terms like a worm trying to get off a hook when you've been caught lying on this thread.

A frequent liar--like you--needs them at the ready, don't you Lil danny.

Lil, danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
huh

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Lil danny BOY!
When caught in a lie you've called it satire, hyperbole or irony. You've claimed quite an all-encompassing, HUGE poetic license arena for yourself, danny BOY, because--according to you--you NEVER lie!
You don't stand by the truth, Lil danny, you invent it!
!LOL!
You've wiggled those terms like a worm trying to get off a hook when you've been caught lying on this thread.
A frequent liar--like you--needs them at the ready, don't you Lil danny.
Lil, danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
just apply this to all your post;

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
huh

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so simple you moron. You have been exposed as a young child or an adult with the mind of a child and to put your daughter up to fight your fights I don't think I want to be part of your crazy ideas. I won't be part of anything that is child abuse.
An internet troll is a person who uses anonymity to cause frustration, anger, impatience or to generally be disruptive for no seemingly good reason EXCEPT to be that nuisance.

Most are souless bastards, touched by daddy/priest, and in the stead of coping with that trauma in a healthy way, take out their aggression, anger, impotence, frustration on others.

-have problems forming real-life relationships; have a hard time attracting members of the opposite/same sex,generally introverts. Though some are 'trolls-in-hiding', most are skill-less loners.

General troll behavior:disruptive forum posts; the posts are generally off-topic, or unnecessarily combative. Each contemporary popular website has its own sub-genre of troll

-can be male or female, mostly males, including the popular 'gender bender'44 yo man that acts like 14 yo girl

Female internet trolls, are far more scary then their male counterparts. Female trolls seem to better able to delude themselves into believing that their behavior is not only accepted online but that the traits that they find so well received (they are not) will transfer well to real life. usually ends badly.

Seek help loser!
huh

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

huh wrote:
<quoted text>
An internet troll is a person who uses anonymity to cause frustration, anger, impatience or to generally be disruptive for no seemingly good reason EXCEPT to be that nuisance.
Most are souless bastards, touched by daddy/priest, and in the stead of coping with that trauma in a healthy way, take out their aggression, anger, impotence, frustration on others.
-have problems forming real-life relationships; have a hard time attracting members of the opposite/same sex,generally introverts. Though some are 'trolls-in-hiding', most are skill-less loners.
General troll behavior:disruptive forum posts; the posts are generally off-topic, or unnecessarily combative. Each contemporary popular website has its own sub-genre of troll
-can be male or female, mostly males, including the popular 'gender bender'44 yo man that acts like 14 yo girl
Female internet trolls, are far more scary then their male counterparts. Female trolls seem to better able to delude themselves into believing that their behavior is not only accepted online but that the traits that they find so well received (they are not) will transfer well to real life. usually ends badly.
Seek help loser!
I was actually describing myself. Sorry the post was just a projection on my inner feelings about myself
TROLL ALERT

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

huh wrote:
<quoted text>I was actually describing myself. Sorry the post was just a projection on my inner feelings about myself
Typical troll activity by Dave Rogers or Ted or TaxNoMore or Boxhard or who ever else he professes to be....or could it be the queen of the Nile Marisa
And I do mean Queen if you know Dave Rogers very well you would know what I'm talking about.....
You see where I'm going with this? Huh Dave
Screen name identity theft...to lazy to think up stuff for himself...steal others ideas because he lacks original thought...he's under the Beck, Limbaugh, and Hannity mind control that affects most soft minded idiots..
Davey, you're one self-deluded narcisistic knuckle head....
Your Pathology....
....I always wondered where you came up with the projection diagnosis ... it occurred to me that this was originated by your moron-in-chief TaxNoMore.
Notice the similarities between you guys...you two share the same DNA...no I mean you both probably have the same DNA....
PROJECTION is all about your own malady... and that is so damn obvious
I mean don't ever think that your not psychologically damaged but I would call you more of a paranoid sociopath with antisocial tendencies...than a projectionist -hahahahaha
Lack of emathy baby....its your signature... just check out the screen name stealing...that's normal for you but unfortunately not for other "normal" people.
huh

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I have some cheese that would go good with that WHINE of yours
huh

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

TROLL ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical troll activity by Dave Rogers or Ted or TaxNoMore or Boxhard or who ever else he professes to be....or could it be the queen of the Nile Marisa
And I do mean Queen if you know Dave Rogers very well you would know what I'm talking about.....
You see where I'm going with this? Huh Dave
Screen name identity theft...to lazy to think up stuff for himself...steal others ideas because he lacks original thought...he's under the Beck, Limbaugh, and Hannity mind control that affects most soft minded idiots..
Davey, you're one self-deluded narcisistic knuckle head....
Your Pathology....
....I always wondered where you came up with the projection diagnosis ... it occurred to me that this was originated by your moron-in-chief TaxNoMore.
Notice the similarities between you guys...you two share the same DNA...no I mean you both probably have the same DNA....
I mean don't ever think that your not psychologically damaged but I would call you more of a paranoid sociopath with antisocial tendencies...than a projectionist -hahahahaha
Lack of emathy baby....its your signature... just check out the screen name stealing...that's normal for you but unfortunately not for other "normal" people.
What's emathy? It's not "to lazy", it's "too lazy"
You know what else is funny? You have the wrong person. Lecturing away to Dave when it isn't him. Man are you a poor judge of who's who here. Obviously it has never occured to you that it's someone on your side just trying to make trouble. Are you that naive or just clueless?
TROLL ALERT

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

huh wrote:
<quoted text>What's emathy? It's not "to lazy", it's "too lazy"
You know what else is funny? You have the wrong person. Lecturing away to Dave when it isn't him. Man are you a poor judge of who's who here. Obviously it has never occured to you that it's someone on your side just trying to make trouble. Are you that naive or just clueless?
So who the fck...are you HUH?

Idiot spell check boy
huh

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

TROLL ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical troll activity by Dan the man, bobby6464, nuggins or who ever else he professes to be....or could it be the queen of the Nile Dandy Dan
And I do mean Queen if you know Dan the man very well you would know what I'm talking about.....
You see where I'm going with this? Huh Dan
Screen name identity theft...to lazy to think up stuff for himself...steal others ideas because he lacks original thought...he's under the Soros, Saul Alinsky mind control that affects most soft minded idiots..
Dan, you're one self-deluded narcisistic knuckle head....
Your Pathology....
....I always wondered where you came up with the projection diagnosis ... it occurred to me that this was originated by your moron-in-chief Nuggins
Stupid is as stupid does
dick cheney

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I lied us into a war in Iraq and nobody bothered to prosecute me. Thanks Obama and Holder. HA HA HA HA HA.....

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

The election is over but tea bags should continue to do what they do best which is bitch , belly ache, moan and groan. They got what they deserve. Mrs Clinton will be the next president and nothing any racial hating tea bag can do stop that.
Heather Ann Fortier

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Is Dave a Queen? Im sick of these anal humping perverts!
D Rumsfeld

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

My response on Dick Cheney:

As evil as I think this guy is, I'm almost in awe about he and others in the administration, not to mention conservative pundits and columnists across the country, led this country into a needless war that drove up our national debt, and&#65279; then proceeded use that debt as an excuse to gut our social programs. I sometimes wonder whether conservatives try consciously to destroy America, or whether it's just a side effect of their ideology.
D Rumsfeld

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

The good old days:'
Bush admits that Iraq Had Nothing To Do With 9/11 .

LK HERE:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,461 - 43,480 of51,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McKeesport Discussions

Search the McKeesport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
D-Day almost here for politicians and those wit... (Aug '12) 4 hr New Reader 573
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr D Cheney 3,748
What is REALLY McKeesport's Biggest Problem? (Aug '09) 10 hr Phix Inn 56
who is running this city? Fri Phix Inn 123
Gas smell in McKeesport last night? 5/12 Fri Enough Is Enough 50
Salvation Army giving slower this year (Dec '13) Jul 11 CaCat 22
Touched by a Hobo (Nov '12) Jul 10 White Lightning 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000