Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47225 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Only bobby6464 hates the tea party. You messed up again punk and forgot who you were posting as. aka Dan the Man.
Terminal DTMDS.

Let's pray for a quick end.

Chambersburg, PA

#47226 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
Did anyone notice how Dan the Man and the idiot from NJ are always defending each others posts and almost all the time they are back to back?
How many ID's is he up to now?
Hey danny boy, why not tell us the truth why your black ex, dumped you and why you try and defend the black race. No one local likes you, the blacks and whites can't stomach you. Your once family has nothing to do with you. You are a control freak danny, your daughter puts up with you to a point. You just can't stand NOT be in charge. Try taking all this free time you have and stop playing the mental disability for that monthly check and get a job.
Such vivid fantasies about my personal life! This is DEEPLY pathological.

DTMDS

Chambersburg, PA

#47227 Feb 17, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil danny BOY, that slam-down, tough guy 'fight club' avatar you use just invites challenges and trouble.
Can you choose a less manly avatar, Lil danny?
I didn't think so.
!LOL!
Instead of playing junior psychologist, why don't you go educate your ignorant self before mouthing off like a dumbass.

Every time you post you just further reveal how profoundly mentally handicapped you are, Ted POS.

Chambersburg, PA

#47228 Feb 17, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
Danny the boy is self projectiong again. Get a life loser. Oh you can't...your life is here on topix. You have no one in the real world so all that's left is your computer world.
Says he has a family, yet he neglects them by being here all the time. Just another lie, the only family Danny the boy has is the one that left him. That is if he even had one. His wife probably got tired of competing with a computer and got fed up with his arrogant, abusive attitude.
If he had kids, they to were neglected.
Yep, got that one right. Angry Danny the boy, has no one so he lives his life on topix.
He is a multiple personality poster. Probably also suffers from multiple personality disorder in the real world too. Such a pathetic loser. Always calling people names, yet he accuses other posters of middle school behavior. I guess he thinks namecalling is being an adult.
No one likes him here and no one likes him in the real world either. He's just an obnoxious, foul mouthed loser and no one likes people like that.
If anyone needs to grow up, Danny the boy does...then he can be called a man. Until that happens, he's just Danny the boy, and that's all he'll ever be, just an angry, mean and hateful boy.
MORE vivid fantasies about my personal life.

Do you dream about me too?

DTMDS
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47229 Feb 17, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
MORE vivid fantasies about my personal life.
Do you dream about me too?
DTMDS
dreams about you, no. More like nightmares
LOL!

Chambersburg, PA

#47230 Feb 17, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> dreams about you, no. More like nightmares
LOL!
LMAO! You actually have nightmares about me! TOO funny.

I never think about you when I'm not on here.

Of course you're the one with DTMDS, so....

LMAO!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47231 Feb 17, 2013
John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fckn talking to yourself now?
Ok everyone..all you Dan the Man's out there just play along with this deep conversation from the idiot to the duffus with love...
Very serious conversation... wow they really are idiotic...no joke.
WOW! Using the F word. Take your meds before you have a stroke or heart attack my little round brown friend. I see danny boy is right behind you. LMAO All we need now is for bobby6464 and the queer from West Mifflin then you all can have your daily circle jerk.

Seattle, WA

#47232 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Taxnomore? Who's that? There's nobody by that name here.
LMAO!
OOPS, you forgot who you're posting as once again. It's okay we are used to your mistakes.

Seattle, WA

#47233 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I didn't "wimp out." I did you a favor by mocking your dumbass juvenile redneck post rather than taking you up on it.
But, hey, if you want to go that way feel free. Tell me where you live.
If you've got the guts.
You're just as mad as John Galti and at the same time. What a coincidence. LOL

Will you bring you daughter with you? If you Google my name and take the time you will find me. Or I could just email it to you through Topix. Here is another idea..look in your files under Dave Rogers-Racist. lol

Chambersburg, PA

#47234 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
OOPS, you forgot who you're posting as once again. It's okay we are used to your mistakes.
Sorry, but what you're accusing me of is impossible since I only post under one name.

I knew you were talking to someone else - I was simply making the point that there's no poster named taxnomore on Topix.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47235 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! You actually have nightmares about me! TOO funny.
I never think about you when I'm not on here.
Of course you're the one with DTMDS, so....
LMAO!
Danny the boy doesn't know sarcasm when it hits him right the face because he' s so full of himself! LMAO!!

Chambersburg, PA

#47236 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You're just as mad as John Galti and at the same time. What a coincidence. LOL
Will you bring you daughter with you? If you Google my name and take the time you will find me. Or I could just email it to you through Topix. Here is another idea..look in your files under Dave Rogers-Racist. lol
Just email it to me will be fine.

BTW - are you drinking? Your posts are becoming incomprehensible gibberish.

Seattle, WA

#47237 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you think I'm obsessed with Marisa? Where have I posted about her at all?
DTMDS

Nice try my round and brown friend. There are somethings you can't hide. You follow her all over the Chambersburg forum.

LMAO----you have just been proved a liar again.

Hey Danny, a real man doesn't follow a woman all over Topix with the only purpose to harass her. Men just don't do that. You need to change that one ID to Dan the Boy who hates women. Your ex was right!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47238 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You're just as mad as John Galti and at the same time. What a coincidence. LOL
The likes of Danny the boy would send his daughter in his place. He might hurt himself. LMAO!

Chambersburg, PA

#47240 Feb 17, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Danny the boy doesn't know sarcasm when it hits him right the face because he' s so full of himself! LMAO!!
Seriously, can you post ANYTHING that isn't about me? LOL!

Seattle, WA

#47241 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Terminal DTMDS.
Let's pray for a quick end.
Prayers from heathens go unanswered. You should know this Danny Boy.

Seattle, WA

#47242 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Such vivid fantasies about my personal life! This is DEEPLY pathological.
DTMDS
Facts Danny Boy.

Chambersburg, PA

#47243 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try my round and brown friend. There are somethings you can't hide. You follow her all over the Chambersburg forum.
LMAO----you have just been proved a liar again.
Hey Danny, a real man doesn't follow a woman all over Topix with the only purpose to harass her. Men just don't do that. You need to change that one ID to Dan the Boy who hates women. Your ex was right!
WTF are you talking about? I visit all threads equally. I respond to posts as they interest me. I don't follow anybody around. Besides, Marisa hardly posts here at all anymore, so how could I follow her around anyway?

You're just making shit up. None of what you're claiming is true.

Seriously - are you drunk?

Chambersburg, PA

#47244 Feb 17, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>The likes of Danny the boy would send his daughter in his place. He might hurt himself. LMAO!
Seriously, ANYTHING? LOL!

Seattle, WA

#47245 Feb 17, 2013
John Galti wrote:
I'm starting to miss all the cut and paste right wing "stink tank" diatribes produced by the loser boy himself...
No I don't ...not really but sometimes I think its better than the back and forth banter with idiot boy.
Your other personality from West Mifflin, all he does is copy and paste. Try reading what it posts for a change. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
12-17-2014 loud sound and house vibrated in eve... 56 min Hobo Jim 4
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) 8 hr mck local 158
Does Internatioanl Village Need a Paper Trail (Sep '09) 10 hr Bagman 573
What McKeesport Needs Least (Oct '11) Wed Ed Swindell 100
In light of the current gambling scandal, shoul... (Sep '13) Wed Ed Swindell 125
Does International Village Need A Paper Trail (Jul '12) Wed Tom Wolf 44
Another delay in "Operation Porkchop" ,will be ... Dec 16 Hobo Jim 18
McKeesport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

McKeesport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McKeesport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News