In light of the current gambling scan...

In light of the current gambling scandal, should the mayor resign now?

Created by Jimmy B on Sep 30, 2013

688 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Wait till he's indicted too

Nick

Mckeesport, PA

#83 Oct 15, 2013
He should resign. He's a fake, phony and has no idea what he is doing
My Two Cents

Dravosburg, PA

#84 Oct 15, 2013
It would be good to see him pay Porky and anyone else implicated in the scandal back.
Bump

Dravosburg, PA

#85 Oct 15, 2013
Oops! Did I put this on top?
harry

West Mifflin, PA

#86 Oct 16, 2013
no way
keep mikey

West Mifflin, PA

#87 Oct 17, 2013
looks like the poll says it all?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sure Does

Dravosburg, PA

#88 Oct 17, 2013
keep mikey wrote:
looks like the poll says it all?
There is really no legal case for the Mayor to resign over this one. Contributions aren't illegal if reported.
new kid in town

West Mifflin, PA

#89 Oct 17, 2013
who are the new bag men and machine owners now?
i see most got all their new machines back up and running ,someone has to be making payouts and taking care of the money? any ideas?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
stonewall

West Mifflin, PA

#90 Oct 19, 2013
looks like a dead end here
where's the taxpayer outrage?
no one rushing city hall?
what gives?
no one speaking up at meetings asking for resignations?
no signs, no chatter, no nothing <chirp>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Morris

West Mifflin, PA

#91 Oct 19, 2013
Well, it's easy to mouth off when you're hiding behind a computer, but when people get backbones they can always express themselves in person at a council meeting or send the mayor an email or personal letter signed ..or better yet just show up and tell him face to face.But we know thats not going to happen. You see ,we call these people cowards, spineless,and attention seekers.
It's all they got, it's all they we ever get.

We can actually piss down their backs and tell them it's raining and they would believe it.

You see, the people make or break towns, the city officials dont. It's called gathering together for a worthy cause. I dont see that happening at all in McKeesport.
ATV Outlaw

United States

#92 Oct 19, 2013
Mayor Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right any complaints will be met with immediate retaliation. We have the power and will continue to have the power.
Lol Glad I have something comical to read while I'm waiting for a Big Buck to walk by.
ATV Outlaw

United States

#93 Oct 19, 2013
No it's more sad than funny.. Not one of you spoke out against this gambling issue at this months Council meeting.. Zero . Cry the blues all you want,
Adding up

Baden, PA

#94 Oct 19, 2013
Morris wrote:
Well, it's easy to mouth off when you're hiding behind a computer, but when people get backbones they can always express themselves in person at a council meeting or send the mayor an email or personal letter signed ..or better yet just show up and tell him face to face.But we know thats not going to happen. You see ,we call these people cowards, spineless,and attention seekers.
It's all they got, it's all they we ever get.
We can actually piss down their backs and tell them it's raining and they would believe it.
You see, the people make or break towns, the city officials dont. It's called gathering together for a worthy cause. I dont see that happening at all in McKeesport.
Your city don't work coward city Shawn Morris! Your a bad ion behind a badge and going to city hall you'll make a charge and take note whom to retaliate against with your above the law department head John Jason Elash. Stop pretending city hall meeting work for the public, look at all the retaliation against the White Oak legal professional lady. Your the coward hiding behind a badge in McKeesport Shawn. Your ignorant leader beats women and you make false charges. Your selective enforcement of law is reprehensible. Don't I make you mad and tell you what a jerk you are in person enough?
Big Puss

Elizabeth, PA

#95 Oct 19, 2013
stonewall wrote:
looks like a dead end here
where's the taxpayer outrage?
no one rushing city hall?
what gives?
no one speaking up at meetings asking for resignations?
no signs, no chatter, no nothing <chirp>
If you are so concerned,
Why don 't YOU?????
Adding up

Baden, PA

#96 Oct 19, 2013
None of the idiots talk to anyone in person later at any McKeesport city meeting, ever! They say that to shut people up and play games with the public. Why when officer Shawn Morris was at the Viking he didn't notice a illegal gambling ring? All your police buddies can't uphold law in McKeesport, and yes Nate Harper pled guilty in McKeesport. What will these illegal gambler officers do, lie more? Yes.
Adding up

Baden, PA

#97 Oct 19, 2013
Nate Harper pled guilty in Pittsburgh. But what will McKeesport officers do, break into houses illegally and copy keys then lie about it? Keep the illegal gambling ring going and lie about it?

McKeesport officers don't uphold law, they make it up and ignore the breaking selectively as normal in McKeesport!

Don't invite people to city hall meetings that don't work to retaliate against any speaking up. Arguing with liar losers people that know you all retaliate isn't going to happen. Baiting doesn't work for you idiots anymore, you worked that tactic too many years in McKeesport. Ha, you didn't come you don't mean business is a child's game. Morris, you are certainly a immature unlawful child!
Gizmo

West Mifflin, PA

#98 Oct 19, 2013
Big Puss wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so concerned,
Why don 't YOU?????
I could care less about the scandal,who and if someone gets jail time, it doesnt affect my life one bit,and by the way I'm not the only person on here from the Homestead location,as I think I've mentioned before.
Gizmo

West Mifflin, PA

#99 Oct 19, 2013
Adding up wrote:
Nate Harper pled guilty in Pittsburgh. But what will McKeesport officers do, break into houses illegally and copy keys then lie about it? Keep the illegal gambling ring going and lie about it?
McKeesport officers don't uphold law, they make it up and ignore the breaking selectively as normal in McKeesport!
Don't invite people to city hall meetings that don't work to retaliate against any speaking up. Arguing with liar losers people that know you all retaliate isn't going to happen. Baiting doesn't work for you idiots anymore, you worked that tactic too many years in McKeesport. Ha, you didn't come you don't mean business is a child's game. Morris, you are certainly a immature unlawful child!
Once again you are beating a dead horse, youre a parrot, constantly repeated old post after old posts,and old posts that have been posted hundreds of times. You run out of new material ? LOL!
Gizmo

West Mifflin, PA

#100 Oct 19, 2013
ATV Outlaw wrote:
No it's more sad than funny.. Not one of you spoke out against this gambling issue at this months Council meeting.. Zero . Cry the blues all you want,
And the people ( the same person ) wants everyone to go to jail and or resign never attend meetings asking about resignations !! LOL!

When the people start coming to meetings in droves and aking questions they might get somewhere. carry your signs asking for resignations,picketing city hall works too. but the splineless cowards hide behind their computers in here trying to solve the city's problems...aint gonna happen folks!
And they know it!

If the people unite and stick together some things might get accomplished..but then again they'd rather come on topix and hide...which doesnt accomplish a thing!
Gizmo

West Mifflin, PA

#101 Oct 19, 2013
Adding up wrote:
You claim me as someone is immature but how many times have you posted about Elash's DUI's in the last month that is old news? 12? 30? 50?....!!!!!LOL!

dumbass !!
whocares

Dravosburg, PA

#102 Oct 21, 2013
brewster is still calling all the shots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Shelly Obama Snowflake Voter (May '17) 58 min Tainted Blood 18
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) 1 hr UnDoc Risha 338
McKeesport police Corruption (Nov '09) 1 hr Glenn 144
Austin davis 3 hr Glenn 8
Poll What caused the lowered quality of this think t... (Aug '11) Sun Glenn 72
Review: Kyoto Health Spa (Sep '11) Sun Glenn 18
anyone remember that guy who faked jumping off ... (Nov '11) May 12 Hobo Jim McKeesport 19

McKeesport Jobs

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages