In light of the current gambling scan...

In light of the current gambling scandal, should the mayor resign now?

Created by Jimmy B on Sep 30, 2013

688 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Wait till he's indicted too

Sammy

West Mifflin, PA

#43 Oct 7, 2013
kinda premature to accuse someone that wasnt even indicted and nothing points to the guy either. You're wishing thinking will be just that, wishful.LOL!

You must have a real hard on for the guy.
Just beause you dont like the guy means
1. you are jealous
2. you are clueless
3. revenge
4. you didnt get a city job
Government Shutdown

Dravosburg, PA

#44 Oct 7, 2013
How did he get elected in the first place?
I Like Mike But

Mckeesport, PA

#45 Oct 7, 2013
Sammy wrote:
kinda premature to accuse someone that wasnt even indicted and nothing points to the guy either. You're wishing thinking will be just that, wishful.LOL!
You must have a real hard on for the guy.
Just beause you dont like the guy means
1. you are jealous
2. you are clueless
3. revenge
4. you didnt get a city job
And you forgot to include:

5. As a door watcher for several fornication incidents, he and his future wife committed moral turpitude which is a punishable wrong doing.

6. He lies and lies and lies and his solicitor validates his lies.

7. The late Dr. Risha and then Mayor Brewster covered up his and his future wife's moral turpitude wrong doings.

You are correct at this time he, Carr, Porkster, Elash, et al are 100% innocent.
jason

West Mifflin, PA

#46 Oct 7, 2013
I Like Mike But wrote:
<quoted text>
5. As a door watcher for several fornication incidents, he and his future wife committed moral turpitude which is a punishable wrong doing.
7. The late Dr. Risha and then Mayor Brewster covered up his and his future wife's moral turpitude wrong doings.
You are correct at this time he, Carr, Porkster, Elash, et al are 100% innocent.

Yes we know all that it's been typed in here over 100 times....... mostly by you ......nothing new? lets see iv gate money, peeper and peepette, lies, dui's........scrap metal,coverups,HUD grant money........what did i forget?
i mean besides gambling rings?
jason

West Mifflin, PA

#47 Oct 7, 2013
Government Shutdown wrote:
How did he get elected in the first place?
I think he got the most votes, isnt that how it works?
Stalin

Dravosburg, PA

#48 Oct 7, 2013
jason wrote:
<quoted text>I think he got the most votes, isnt that how it works?
"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes."
Dr Joseph Goebbels Lies

Mckeesport, PA

#49 Oct 7, 2013
jason wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we know all that it's been typed in here over 100 times....... mostly by you ......nothing new? lets see iv gate money, peeper and peepette, lies, dui's........scrap metal,coverups,HUD grant money........what did i forget?
i mean besides gambling rings?
Would Dr. Joseph Goebbels proclamation work for "truths" also?

Dr. Joseph Goebbels quote:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Stephen Ville

Pittsburgh, PA

#50 Oct 7, 2013
Social media had a role in exposing school administrator who tried to cover up the rape of a young girl. He's toast. He'd be lucky to get a job at McKeesport Area School District when it's all said and done.

Social media will has also played a role in the gambling scandal.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/reg...
BYDWA33421945766

West Mifflin, PA

#51 Oct 7, 2013
Stalin wrote:
<quoted text> "It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes."
Isnt it all done by the election board, plus doesnt everyone vote electronically? So your saying the election board is on the take.. really?,,,,,,,,,gimme a break! LMAO!
flashdancer

West Mifflin, PA

#52 Oct 7, 2013
BYDWA33421945766 wrote:
<quoted text>Isnt it all done by the election board, plus doesnt everyone vote electronically? So your saying the election board is on the take.. really?,,,,,,,,,gimme a break! LMAO!
it's still fixed the county election board got money from porky LMAO!
Mike Return Contributions

Mckeesport, PA

#53 Oct 8, 2013
Mayor Cherepko should return the several contributions he received from two indicted contributors.

Mayor Cherepko if you keep the money that just heaps more negativity on our beloved City and MASD where you were a teacher.
Giving It Back

Dravosburg, PA

#54 Oct 8, 2013
Mike Return Contributions wrote:
Mayor Cherepko should return the several contributions he received from two indicted contributors.
Mayor Cherepko if you keep the money that just heaps more negativity on our beloved City and MASD where you were a teacher.
Yes he should. I doubt that he will. Brewster has him convinced that people are gullible and will fall for the "charity" line they both pushed.
Not All Gullible

Mckeesport, PA

#55 Oct 8, 2013
Giving It Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he should. I doubt that he will. Brewster has him convinced that people are gullible and will fall for the "charity" line they both pushed.
Some civic minded and well informed persons who read and post on Topix have Senator Brewster, Rep. Gergely and Mayor Cherepko tendencies to proclaim erroneous conclusions for their own benefit or protection well figured out for some time.

One can include Solicitor Elash to this consortium with his January 2012 icy patch theory refuted with a BAC of 0.196. And, his enormous lien of over $100,000 to the IRS and reported two traffic violations while his O.196 BAC case was pending.

I think the investigating authorities have it well figured out also.
mr obvious

Hockessin, DE

#56 Oct 8, 2013
Not All Gullible wrote:
<quoted text>Some civic minded and well informed persons who read and post on Topix have Senator Brewster, Rep. Gergely and Mayor Cherepko tendencies to proclaim erroneous conclusions for their own benefit or protection well figured out for some time.

One can include Solicitor Elash to this consortium with his January 2012 icy patch theory refuted with a BAC of 0.196. And, his enormous lien of over $100,000 to the IRS and reported two traffic violations while his O.196 BAC case was pending.

I think the investigating authorities have it well figured out also.
Charged him and he paid price? What's point? Others haven't even been charged
whocares

Dravosburg, PA

#57 Oct 8, 2013
he's a one term mayor.
porkys cash

West Mifflin, PA

#58 Oct 8, 2013
there is no one out there to beat him the machine will see to it!
Porky Causes Crash

Mckeesport, PA

#59 Oct 8, 2013
porkys cash wrote:
The machine bought off AJ with an outrageous job and salary increase for an non-experienced person.

The machine neutralized Councilman Dan,who the Porkster said on a wire tap was becoming too powerful, by throwing him under the bus along with his felony charges. Dan know how to return a favor.

It too early to project the nature and configuration of the political landscape until all investigations are completed, indictments served, and convictions rendered, accordingly.

Consequently, it is plausible that ultimately the structural integrity and political forces of the machine may be decimated or dismantled due to indictments and convictions.
plurality mayor

Dravosburg, PA

#60 Oct 8, 2013
porkys cash wrote:
its not exactly a mandate when you get barely 1000 votes for mayor.
Historian

Dravosburg, PA

#61 Oct 8, 2013
plurality mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
its not exactly a mandate when you get barely 1000 votes for mayor.
Bendel nearly doubled that in a field just as large.
No Chance Zone

Mckeesport, PA

#62 Oct 8, 2013
Historian wrote:
<quoted text> Bendel nearly doubled that in a field just as large.
With Mayor Cherepko's Campaign Finance Reports looking like a city directory of employees and a vendor list, he should have at least 1000 votes off the contributors.

He always allows the employee on our nickel to leave early prior to every city paid holidays. That should add a few hundred votes for the machine. He spends our tax money to gather votes and to as leverage for more political contribution and sport events tickets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phil Martell has 2 days to settle 2 hr Perry Mason 10
Who has the most DUI's or/and speeding tickets... 3 hr Touchables 5
Martell has 24 Hours 3 hr Swamp Rat 6
Nick is mad 8 hr Covert IRS Agent 12
Phil and Trisha Martell Sued Again 8 hr Hobo Jim 6
I was with my first squirter last night 16 hr Hobo Jim 9
things youll never hear in crawford village Mon Hobo Jim 9

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance