Graduation party @renzie

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kory

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Jul 24, 2013
What happened at the party last night heard someone was killed. Did anyone hear anything?
This is Not Good

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Jul 24, 2013
Kory wrote:
What happened at the party last night heard someone was killed. Did anyone hear anything?
I heard that the some of the attendees were from the West Mifflin and Duquesne area.

Shot were fired by some party attendee or attendees and the MPD returned fired.

If any one was killed I pray and hope is was not one of the innocent or baby mama standbys or our brave officers.

I doubt that anything will be reported by the news media because the local elected officials outlawed transparency and negative reporting especially if it is the truth.
casper

West Mifflin, PA

#3 Jul 24, 2013
i think that was george zimmerman taking target practice at some sppoks
Disappointed

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Jul 24, 2013
This is Not Good wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that the some of the attendees were from the West Mifflin and Duquesne area.
Shot were fired by some party attendee or attendees and the MPD returned fired.
If any one was killed I pray and hope is was not one of the innocent or baby mama standbys or our brave officers.
I doubt that anything will be reported by the news media because the local elected officials outlawed transparency and negative reporting especially if it is the truth.
I joked for a while that shootings in the port were not even news worthy but now its here and how sad it is.
Renzie Combat Zone

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Jul 24, 2013
Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text> I joked for a while that shootings in the port were not even news worthy but now its here and how sad it is.
Man shot in McKeesport park

July 24, 2013 6:28 pm

By Lexi Belculfine / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

A man from the McKeesport area was arrested Tuesday night after he fired gunshots into an occupied vehicle, injuring one man at a graduation party.

McKeesport police responded around 10:49 p.m. to Renzie Park, where an officer was working security at the party and requested assistance when a large group of juveniles became disorderly, police said in a press release. Several officers responded to break up the crowd.

Several minutes later, officers saw Brandon Murphy, 18, shoot multiple times into a vehicle and flee on foot. They located Mr. Murphy attempting to hide in the grass in the 2100 block of Eden Park Boulevard. Police also found the handgun believed to have been used in the shooting.

A 21-year-old man from McKeesport later showed up at UPMC McKeesport with a gunshot wound to his left thumb. He said he was standing next to the car when he was shot, police said. His injuries were not life-threatening.

Mr. Murphy faces a count each of attempted homicide and aggravated assault; three counts of recklessly endangering another person and a gun violation.

His bail has been set at $200,000, and he is being held at the Allegheny County Jail.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...
wild bill hiccup

West Mifflin, PA

#6 Jul 24, 2013
I didnt know they had a shooting range in Renzie...

Looks like the port might be another Hill District.....

wait until we get those new low income housing projects build WOO HOO !,,,,,,,,,thanks Senator Brewster!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Go Rot In a Cell

Mckeesport, PA

#7 Jul 25, 2013
http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp... Wonder how much crack this kids mama was smoking when she birthed this clown. What kind of a nerd takes a gun to a high school graduation party in a park? See you in 30 years loser.
Here We Go Again

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Jul 25, 2013
Another shooting on Medlow Street this mid afternoon according to street rumor and 5:00 pm news.

No further details on the incident.

Mayor Majestic and his Bully Pulpit go on vacation and the Port comes loose at the street violence control seams.

We need a few more marches and another feel good theme to respect "RESPECT and LOVE."
warrior_nation

Belle Vernon, PA

#9 Jul 25, 2013
It was a Clairton Bear that did the shooting! Age was 18, keep winning, keep trying to get away with murder! Glad Clairton is so proud of the bears, too bad they are not good kids. Maybe when they lose this year they can get knocked down and realize they have to follow rules and laws. Guns and Drugs and 60 some wins! The Coaches should be ashamed and the administration and board should be removed, but hey as long as they win.
Stay in Clairton

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Jul 26, 2013
It now is branching out
Truth

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Jul 26, 2013
I know many of you love to take shots at Good Ol' C-Town but this young man is from McKeesport. When he got kicked out of MSD, he transfered to Clairton. He was only there for 1 year. He is McKeesport through and through.
Self Study Program

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Jul 26, 2013
Truth wrote:
I know many of you love to take shots at Good Ol' C-Town but this young man is from McKeesport. When he got kicked out of MSD, he transfered to Clairton. He was only there for 1 year. He is McKeesport through and through.
So where did he learn his life's work? Clairton or the Port?
warrior_nation

Belle Vernon, PA

#13 Jul 26, 2013
Really if you want him I am sure Clairton will give him to you! However, where he lays his head is where calls home and that is good ole C-town. Clairton didn't help him, they just enabled him more and more.
warrior_nation

Belle Vernon, PA

#14 Jul 26, 2013
Self Study Program wrote:
<quoted text>
So where did he learn his life's work? Clairton or the Port?
He may have learned his life work in the port, but Clairton fine tuned it! drugs and guns and the bears! maybe they should have drug tested him and the rest of the team before giving them more championship rings.
Common Sense

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Jul 26, 2013
If you need security maybe you shouldn't be having a graduation party!
single mom

West Mifflin, PA

#16 Jul 26, 2013
many wedding receptions i go to have security these days, so people shouldnt get married?
2 Parent Family

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Jul 26, 2013
single mom wrote:
many wedding receptions i go to have security these days, so people shouldnt get married?
No, they should just do a self check of themselves and the people they associate with. Why should there be concern for an incident to happen at a celebration for invited close friends and family. If your worried about what, or who, some guest may bring then maybe they shouldn't be there. People need to be more accountable for their lives instead of expecting someone else to protect them from their poor life decisions.
Mapmaker

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Jul 26, 2013
Here We Go Again wrote:
Another shooting on Medlow Street this mid afternoon according to street rumor and 5:00 pm news.
No further details on the incident.
Mayor Majestic and his Bully Pulpit go on vacation and the Port comes loose at the street violence control seams.
We need a few more marches and another feel good theme to respect "RESPECT and LOVE."
Where is Medlow St? You Meadow St? So you must not even live in the city
Copperfield

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Jul 26, 2013
single mom wrote:
What type of wedding receptions do you go to? Of all the weddings that I've been to there's never been a security guard guarding the party??? Does that only happen at black weddings, I've only been to a few and there's was never a guard.
Copperfield

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Jul 26, 2013
Copperfield wrote:
<quoted text>What type of wedding receptions do you go to? Of all the weddings that I've been to there's never been a security guard guarding the party??? Does that only happen at black weddings, I've only been to a few and there's was never a guard.
*There was

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Circling The Wagons on Collins Street 48 min Lad of Law 14
McKeesport Election 15 hr Innocent Lad 32
Vote Fawn Out 17 hr Al Fawn Walkington 43
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) 19 hr Farm Logic 196
Four Allegheny County Residents Sentenced for W... Sat Confucious 6
Entire narcotics unit in McKeesport named in pa... (Apr '12) Sat Willer Diller 167
yo Sat Ness 3
McKeesport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:50 am PST

NFL 8:50AM
Josh McCown: I want to help Manziel as much as I can