Why arent the people storming City ha...

Why arent the people storming City hall for the Mayor's resignation?

Created by John E on Oct 1, 2013

33 votes

Click on an option to vote

no guts

no ballz

no spine

all cowards

cant face him

taxpayers are too stupid in the port

can only talk trash on topix

they can only wish he resigned

all the above

No Hope or Trust Zone

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Oct 2, 2013
Because they are sympathetic and respectful during this periodic of the mayor's recovery from surgery.

Or, the situation is hopeless because they of masters of cover ups as demonstrated by the school sex scandal and MPD O/T cover ups.
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Oct 2, 2013
NONE of the above.

Check the other thread. Anybody who shows up complaining at tonight's council meeting better be a candidate for sainthood.

The rest of us will only heap more trouble on ourselves at this time.

I'll do my talking to the higher ups, thank you.
AJ

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Oct 2, 2013
Because he is best mayor ever!
Mayor Mike

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Oct 2, 2013
AJ wrote:
Because he is best mayor ever!
Because we have the power and the authority to retaliate. We did it before, and we will do it again. The peons should just sit back, pay your taxes, and die. The democrats are in charge. That's the way it is and always will be. This ain't America. This is the Mon Valley.
Eddie

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Oct 2, 2013
Mayor Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we have the power and the authority to retaliate. We did it before, and we will do it again. The peons should just sit back, pay your taxes, and die. The democrats are in charge. That's the way it is and always will be. This ain't America. This is the Mon Valley.
Yea - look where it landed me. The powerful machine targeted the innocent Slugster and the backlash took me down.

What is wrong with this picture? Cannot the machine and MDC chairperson get their target right?

How can the machine miss someone as big as the Slugster?
Ollie

West Mifflin, PA

#6 Oct 2, 2013
i would like to know how many people will storm the council meeting with signs asking some politicians to resign in october?
any guesses?

i say NO ONE! cause you're all balless and no spine.where's all the heros on here that ask for resignation?
why are you hiding?
you cant a few people to come together and ask for resignations?
and you'll piss and moan about politics in the port...what a bunch of douchebags...LOL!

keep taying your taxes and sit back and STFU! LMAO!
Ollie

West Mifflin, PA

#7 Oct 2, 2013
the machine keeps rolling on it cant be stopped......its amazing how we all get voted in , year after year after year, so who is voting for all these crooks? this is what we call control...all control like the pied piper leading all the rats down to the river....the dumb stupid port rats LOL!
Ollie

West Mifflin, PA

#8 Oct 2, 2013
the poll shows it all........all clueless dumb douchbags LMAO! we control, we talk you listen,we say jump you say how high..
thats right folks all these indictments will clear out city hall LMAO!

you peons keep paying those taxes we love the SUV's, the perks, the kickbacks, the contractor bidding, the friends hired,we control you azzholes,,,,,,,,,and always will LMAO!
the machine cant be stopped its too powerful too smart for this azzhole town,, LOL!

when you have stupid people living in a town you can fool them they are in the fog..
the smarter ones moved out years ago. the dumb ones stay behind and keep paying taxes for SUV's and perks and kickbacks, and well,,,,,,,,you know LMAO!
finer things in life

West Mifflin, PA

#9 Oct 2, 2013
more RAD money coming to the port......i love nice furnishings to go into my new house you azzholes keeping working and dont forget to pay your local taxes..we need the dough !
thanks tax payers !! LOL!
Strike Force of One

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Oct 3, 2013
The people are not storming City Hall because it is well known and believed that the state authorities have penetrated the secretive working inter sanctum of the corrupt organization. The state has it under control and progress is proceeding at a remarkable speed.

The elected officials management team is the next to be exposed by the authorities. CEO Porkster and Chairman of the IV and Viking have been indicted.

All this has been well reported by the outstanding coverage by the Post Gazette.

But, the big hammer of the Feds is completely unknown at this time. One would expect the Feds to have a dog, or a very BIG DOG in this corruption race. The state will reduce the cartel to small pieces and then the Fed could reduce the pieces to powder.

Stay tuned the Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas seasons will a lot different flavor this year. The jingle of bells may be the jingle of handcuffs and ankle chains.
Larry

West Mifflin, PA

#11 Nov 14, 2013
this is a no brainer poll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SA football - What the heck happened? (Oct '13) 4 hr Childs Play 11
What Good is Glassport Community Outlook Facebo... 6 hr Hoppie 36
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption 19 hr Touchable Ness 47
What happened to the 6000.00 set up money for t... Thu Sir Repko 8
Good money after bad Aug 24 Trump Tower 3
Mon Valley Expressway Extension To Force Demoli... Aug 24 torchyspop 1
McKeesport School Board Votes to Increase Schoo... Aug 24 everyone richer t... 6

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages