Police chief, city councilman, Frank Sinatra impersonator among...

Sep 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTAE-TV Pittsburgh

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Comments
1 - 20 of 80 Comments Last updated May 11, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ex board member

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

must be nice to be a scum crook and hold on to your position.....
Corruption Cop

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Council Carr should resign from all city responsibilities immediately.
Sing it

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

McKeesport politicians special song Fly Me To The Jailhouse and Fingerprint me because you love me. It's a fingerprint activity for McKeesport politicals in October They haunt the jailhouse afterwards!

Carr with his illegal gambling on McKeesport council John Jason Elash with his 716 Long Run Road DUI with his City Solicitor position and hefty pay raise. McKeesport is a criminal run city and it's all on the books - no Gate accountability but jail accountability applies!
mon valley corruption

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

from the Styx song Renegade as the lyrics are appropriate here-*********

Oh Mama, I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law.
Law man has put an end to my running and I'm so far from my home.
Oh Mama I can hear you a cryin', you're so scared and all alone.
Hangman is comin' down from the gallows and I don't have very long.
The jig is up, the news is out.
They finally found me.
The renegade who had it made.
Retrieved for a bounty.
Never more to go astray.
This'll be the end today.
Of the wanted man.
Corruption Cop

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sing it wrote:
McKeesport politicians special song Fly Me To The Jailhouse and Fingerprint me because you love me. It's a fingerprint activity for McKeesport politicals in October They haunt the jailhouse afterwards!
Carr with his illegal gambling on McKeesport council John Jason Elash with his 716 Long Run Road DUI with his City Solicitor position and hefty pay raise. McKeesport is a criminal run city and it's all on the books - no Gate accountability but jail accountability applies!
Yes they both should resign and stop the negativity they bring to the City that Mayor Mikey and Senator Brewster abhor.
Sing it

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

mon valley corruption wrote:
from the Styx song Renegade as the lyrics are appropriate here-*********
Oh Mama, I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law.
Law man has put an end to my running and I'm so far from my home.
Oh Mama I can hear you a cryin', you're so scared and all alone.
Hangman is comin' down from the gallows and I don't have very long.
The jig is up, the news is out.
They finally found me.
The renegade who had it made.
Retrieved for a bounty.
Never more to go astray.
This'll be the end today.
Of the wanted man.
15 of them to date with 1 woman but more will be added soon.
Corruption Cop Reports

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Sing it wrote:
<quoted text>
15 of them to date with 1 woman but more will be added soon.
I predict that at least 24-35 more indictment should come up before the end of this month. They could start as early as next week.

I have no idea who may receive such, but Rep Gergely earned one.
Judge Judy

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

3

Corruption Cop Reports wrote:
<quoted text>
I predict that at least 24-35 more indictment should come up before the end of this month. They could start as early as next week.
I have no idea who may receive such, but Rep Gergely earned one.
And that is a conservative estimate, in my opinion. My guess is that once Gergely made the call to Porky, the AG was in a position to wiretap Gergely's office. If his chief of staff said the wrong thing to the grand jury, he could have been hit with a perjury count. Maybe the AG allowed the chief of staff to wear a wire.

The next time you see Brewster or Gergely with a shovel, it won;t be for a groundbreaking ceremony; they'll be finishing up digging their own graves.
Kory

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

2

ex board member wrote:
must be nice to be a scum crook and hold on to your position.....
and to be mayor and do what he did at school ! Wow what a great country!
King Maker Negativity

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Kory wrote:
<quoted text>and to be mayor and do what he did at school ! Wow what a great country!
Do not ever forget that Mayor Brewster played a strong hand in the Cornell School sex scandal cover up with Risha and then played mentor to groom the "door watcher" for mayor.

Do not ever forget that the MDC Chairperson Brewster backed and endorsed Mr. Carr for council person. Enough said!
Heil Caesar

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

King Maker Negativity wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not ever forget that Mayor Brewster played a strong hand in the Cornell School sex scandal cover up with Risha and then played mentor to groom the "door watcher" for mayor.
Do not ever forget that the MDC Chairperson Brewster backed and endorsed Mr. Carr for council person. Enough said!
And, it shall be done as I decree and proclaim!
Sam Spade

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is a conservative estimate, in my opinion. My guess is that once Gergely made the call to Porky, the AG was in a position to wiretap Gergely's office. If his chief of staff said the wrong thing to the grand jury, he could have been hit with a perjury count. Maybe the AG allowed the chief of staff to wear a wire.
The next time you see Brewster or Gergely with a shovel, it won;t be for a groundbreaking ceremony; they'll be finishing up digging their own graves.
I believe it could be a three person shovel. Stay alert, stay tuned, and watch your back.

I really like staffer Tom. Great person, great MASD SB elected official, and he puts a lot into our community and school board.

I am very concerned that he is going to be tainted or worse by subservient association which some persons who will come out second best in their encounters with the State Grand Jury, AG Kane, State Police, and the Juries.

I pray and hope I am wrong, very wrong. I always though that he was mayoral material. I hope that the outcome of this major investigation does change that.

IMO and unfortunately, this is one of the biggest investigations in the history of the Mon Valley and it has only started.
jailhouse rock

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

more to soon fall from grace......
stay posted !

once the final report comes out you'll see how many scumbags are running mckeesport.and how many will shame their family and friends.
such a shame that the wives and kids will live forever with a family member behind bars.
Nick Perry

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jailhouse rock wrote:
more to soon fall from grace......
stay posted !
once the final report comes out you'll see how many scumbags are running mckeesport.and how many will shame their family and friends.
such a shame that the wives and kids will live forever with a family member behind bars.
The family member can avoid the cage time by flipping and becoming state's evidence or witness. This seemed to a very successful defense strategy used by staffers for Veon, Oris sisters, Habay, DeWeese, Fumo, Perzel, Mellow, etc.

Try it - some of the 16 indicted will let it! First come, first served.
Nick Perry

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Change let it! to like it! Sorry for typo.
Figures

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They all caused the S.S. Viking bar to sink.
Captain Dan Pulls Plug

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Figures wrote:
They all caused the S.S. Viking bar to sink.
Captain Dan Carr pulled a plug on his own beloved USS Viking Lounge. Remember the good captain was trying to market spots for the Porkster.
Ness

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tainted? No...guilty yes
Sam Spade wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it could be a three person shovel. Stay alert, stay tuned, and watch your back.
I really like staffer Tom. Great person, great MASD SB elected official, and he puts a lot into our community and school board.
I am very concerned that he is going to be tainted or worse by subservient association which some persons who will come out second best in their encounters with the State Grand Jury, AG Kane, State Police, and the Juries.
I pray and hope I am wrong, very wrong. I always though that he was mayoral material. I hope that the outcome of this major investigation does change that.
IMO and unfortunately, this is one of the biggest investigations in the history of the Mon Valley and it has only started.
Confucius Say

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jailhouse rock wrote:
more to soon fall from grace......
stay posted !
once the final report comes out you'll see how many scumbags are running mckeesport.and how many will shame their family and friends.
such a shame that the wives and kids will live forever with a family member behind bars.
Yes, any collateral damage from a solid conviction is a dreaded case of collateral Karma.
Lock stock

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

King Maker Negativity wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not ever forget that Mayor Brewster played a strong hand in the Cornell School sex scandal cover up with Risha and then played mentor to groom the "door watcher" for mayor.
Do not ever forget that the MDC Chairperson Brewster backed and endorsed Mr. Carr for council person. Enough said!
Don't further forget Porkys money paid for Brewsters Democratic map change favors. Don't forget Porkys money was most of the reason that Brewster received favors from others for many years.

Don't forget the mayor gave senator Brewster money refused belonging rightfully to all of the tax payors in McKeesport.

Don't forget Brewster wasted money on statues and commemorated himself needlessly at Lake Emily and several other places.

Brewster controls McKeesport by taking part in all the committees possible in McKeesport. He then took over part of McKeesport city hall again after successfully locking up his office to the current mayor. He helped Kortz into Logan's former city location in McKeesport. Kortz is as useless as Brewster and probably as damaging in ways not realized yet.

More indictments to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the McKeesport Forum right now

Search the McKeesport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Eddie Swindell 51,202
Does International Village Need A Paper Trail (Jul '12) 2 hr If U Talk U Walk 26
D-Day almost here for politicians and those wit... (Aug '12) 2 hr If U Talk U Walk 612
who is running this city? 4 hr Confucious 153
Twin Oaks 4 hr Tilted Justice 4 Some 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 8 hr tom the con artist 3,832
Worst Politician in Mckeesport History (Aug '09) Wed Mac Hine 485
•••
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

McKeesport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McKeesport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••