Mayor Cherepko Chastizes City Official!
Xmas Taxpayer Gifts

Elizabeth, PA

#102 Dec 29, 2012
I tend to believe that all the law enforcement authorities and honest taxpayers wanted for Christmas were not a talking doll but talking bagmen.

We will never know what was delivered by Santa Claus and his elves AKA as law enforcement investigators.

But nothing can discourage the honest taxpayers from being optimistic that justice will be quick and fair.

Who knows if and when the next big foot of the law falls on the Mob Valley gaming machine dynasties.
Friends

Greenville, PA

#103 Jan 6, 2013
Alittle Scared wrote:
Read in Wednesday's Daily News that the Mayor is very upset about an "unnamed city official" doing something or other at some unnamed city business. Goofiest DN article I've read in a while because it really didn't tell the reader anything. I would imagine every city official could be considered a suspect. But a suspect in or of what? Asking for business records?! I did feel a liitle better when I read the City Solicitor agrees with the Mayor. Afterall, he knows the difference between right and wrong. Right?
Who's the official?
Poltergeist Official

Elizabeth, PA

#104 Jan 6, 2013
Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the official?
I think this is all a big hoax by city hall. There is no such official. If the official stepped over the line he should be fired or legally charged by the mayor.

This is a never ending campaign by the mayor for press exposure, which is a page out of his mentor's book. This PR move was needed to attempt to offset the lingering adverse PR from the Cornell School sex scandal.

This is just like the MPD overtime investigation by the DA that a former mayor succeeded in evaporating into thin air. Is this suppression of evidence by the former mayor?
Steuben Port

Pittsburgh, PA

#105 Jan 6, 2013
Poltergeist Official wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is all a big hoax by city hall. There is no such official. If the official stepped over the line he should be fired or legally charged by the mayor.
This is a never ending campaign by the mayor for press exposure, which is a page out of his mentor's book. This PR move was needed to attempt to offset the lingering adverse PR from the Cornell School sex scandal.
This is just like the MPD overtime investigation by the DA that a former mayor succeeded in evaporating into thin air. Is this suppression of evidence by the former mayor?
When everything is finally exposed will McKeesport have a better or worse reputation than Steubenville, Ohio. Thought for the day, What if the New York Times starts publishing stories about McKeesport. It was the New York Times that exposed the Steubenville Big Red Football scandal. Had something to do with football players raping a young girl.

Local residents should should initiate a "SAVE McKeesport CAMPAIGN and flood the New York Times with all the recent scandals cover-ed by Jimmy Brewster, Lou Washowich, Sean Logan, etc.

Now how do I motivate people to act and act swiftly? I had to pause and ask myself a question. Here's the answer. The faster you approach the New York Times the faster you get to watch Jimmy Brewster ushered into court in an orange jumpsuit as the sheriff removes his angle and wrist shackles.
Steuben Port

Pittsburgh, PA

#106 Jan 6, 2013
Next they'll be calling McKeesport and Steubenville the Twin cities.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/09/21/6-m...
Need NYT Contact Info

Elizabeth, PA

#108 Jan 6, 2013
Steuben Port wrote:
<quoted text>
When everything is finally exposed will McKeesport have a better or worse reputation than Steubenville, Ohio. Thought for the day, What if the New York Times starts publishing stories about McKeesport. It was the New York Times that exposed the Steubenville Big Red Football scandal. Had something to do with football players raping a young girl.
Local residents should should initiate a "SAVE McKeesport CAMPAIGN and flood the New York Times with all the recent scandals cover-ed by Jimmy Brewster, Lou Washowich, Sean Logan, etc.
Now how do I motivate people to act and act swiftly? I had to pause and ask myself a question. Here's the answer. The faster you approach the New York Times the faster you get to watch Jimmy Brewster ushered into court in an orange jumpsuit as the sheriff removes his angle and wrist shackles.
Do you have any contact information for the New York Times reporter that covered the Steubenville Ohio rape incident? That would be helpful to expedite potential investigative reporting. This NYT exposure might tilt the local newspaper who participated in tweaking the truth to protect the guilty or suspicious. The recent selective gaming machine raids should add some flavor to the NYT interest. Yes, NYT interest could help bring the City Back and restore City Pride and Integrity.

Some citizens may wish to share Port irregularities with the NYT reporter. He should be interested in how MDC machine supports and ignores all the transgressions by the solicitor starting with his Prothonotary's lien list. I am sure the NYT reporter would be amused by the solicitor being permitted to politic on the city time for the senator and present mayor when others like DeWeese, Habay, Veon, Perzel, and Orie are indicited.

You may have someone motivated? However, name, phone number or email address for the reporter would be the starting point. Thanks for a community service.
I will get it

New Castle, PA

#110 Jan 6, 2013
Need NYT Contact Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any contact information for the New York Times reporter that covered the Steubenville Ohio rape incident? That would be helpful to expedite potential investigative reporting. This NYT exposure might tilt the local newspaper who participated in tweaking the truth to protect the guilty or suspicious. The recent selective gaming machine raids should add some flavor to the NYT interest. Yes, NYT interest could help bring the City Back and restore City Pride and Integrity.
Some citizens may wish to share Port irregularities with the NYT reporter. He should be interested in how MDC machine supports and ignores all the transgressions by the solicitor starting with his Prothonotary's lien list. I am sure the NYT reporter would be amused by the solicitor being permitted to politic on the city time for the senator and present mayor when others like DeWeese, Habay, Veon, Perzel, and Orie are indicited.
You may have someone motivated? However, name, phone number or email address for the reporter would be the starting point. Thanks for a community service.
It's time, everything is ready - your information is close. Give me a minute.
Signed sealed delivered

New Castle, PA

#111 Jan 6, 2013
Need NYT Contact Info wrote:
<quoted text>
New York Times CONTACTS AND SERVICES:
http://www.nytimes.com/content/help/contact/d...

All you need is connected to the resource page. The link is the main resource page.
NYT Reporters Names

Elizabeth, PA

#112 Jan 6, 2013
Rape Case Unfolds on Web and Splits City

Steubenville, Ohio, is a place where “everybody knows everybody,” a judge said. Work at steel mills and coal mines was once plentiful there. But a lack of jobs has more residents leaving.

By JULIET MACUR and NATE SCHWEBER
Published: December 16, 2012

STEUBENVILLE, Ohio
HOURS AFTER SUNSET, the cars pulled up, one after another, bringing dozens of teenagers from several nearby high schools to an end-of-summer party in August in a neighborhood here just off the main drag.
For some of the teenagers, it would be one last big night out before they left this decaying steel town, bound for college.

For others, it was a way to cap off a summer of socializing before school started in less than two weeks. For the lucky ones on the Steubenville High School football team, it would be the start of another season of possible glory as stars in this football-crazy county.

Some in the crowd, which would grow to close to 50 people, arrived with beer. Those who did not were met by cases of it and a makeshift bar of vodka, rum and whiskey, all for the taking, no identification needed. In a matter of no time, many of the partygoers — many of them were high school athletes — were imbibing from red plastic cups inside the home of a volunteer football coach at Steubenville High at what would be the first of several parties that night.
“Huge party!!! Banger!!!!” Trent Mays, a sophomore quarterback on Steubenville’s team, posted on Twitter, referring to one of the bashes that evening.

By sunrise, though, some people in and around Steubenville had gotten word that the night of fun on Aug. 11 might have taken a grim turn, and that members of the Steubenville High football team might have been involved. Twitter posts, videos and photographs circulated by some who attended the nightlong set of parties suggested that an unconscious girl had been sexually assaulted over several hours while others watched. She even might have been urinated on.

In one photograph posted on Instagram by a Steubenville High football player, the girl, who was from across the Ohio River in Weirton, W.Va., is shown looking unresponsive as two boys carry her by her wrists and ankles. Twitter users wrote the words “rape” and “drunk girl” in their posts.

Rumors of a possible crime spread, and people, often with little reliable information, quickly took sides. Some residents and others on social media blamed the girl, saying she put the football team in a bad light and put herself in a position to be violated. Others supported the girl, saying she was a victim of what they believed was a hero-worshiping culture built around football players who think they can do no wrong.

On Aug. 22, the possible crime made local news when the police came forward with details: two standout Steubenville football players — Mays, 16, from Bloomingdale, Ohio, and Malik Richmond, 16, from Steubenville — were arrested and later charged with raping a 16-year-old girl and kidnapping her by taking her to several parties while she was too drunk to resist.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#113 Jan 6, 2013
This is what I sent.

Why would the Philly Inquirer run a story on Father Michael LeDoux and the Pittsburgh media doesn't even want to touch the story.(See link to story below).

When the reporter refers to Michael LeDoux being an administrator for a high school and university in western PA, she means Serra Catholic High School in McKeesport, PA and Duquesne University in Pittsburgh.

It should be noted that friends and I exposed Michael LeDoux weeks ago on several Internet sites.

Michael LeDoux is now the second Franciscan cleric who served at Serra Catholic High School in the 80s and 90s to be credibly accused of sexually abusing innocent children, the other was Brother Kenneth Ghastin. A fellow colleague and I exposed Ghastin years ago. After Ghastin case was settled with twin brothers in the Boston Archdiocese, sadly, one of the brothers would commit suicide. Very similar to another case at Serra Catholic High School in McKeesport, PA where a teenage boy tried to kill my son back in 1989 when Ghastin was at Serra and just a few years before LeDoux showed up as headmaster.
The shooter in my son’s case, just like in the case of the twin brothers would commit suicide.

One can only surmise the extent that the Pittsburgh Diocese, Serra administrators, McKeesport elected officials, McKeesport Police, Pittsburgh media and other law enforcement officers needed to do to make sure everything was covered up.

LeDoux served at Widener University near Philadelphia, but LeDoux served at Serra Catholic High School in McKeesport, PA as the Headmaster and later taught at Duquesne University. Plus, LeDoux was the second credibly accused cleric to have been placed at Serra Catholic High School from the Franciscan Order in New York.

Is the Pittsburgh media afraid that more sexual abusers might be exposed with any publicity.

Where's the so-called investigative reporters from the Pittsburgh media when a story is sitting there waiting to be plucked from the air.

Keep in mind the attempted murder of my son on the Serra High School campus was covered up. The shooter had an extraordinary interest in satanism and the occult. I have documentation from a volunteer who worked with Animal Friends in the late 80s and early 90s and can verify that animals were abused in rituals at the time McKeesport, Clairton and Braddock, PA.

Former Catholic priest John Wellinger, a close friend of the shooter (in my son’s case) and a credibly accused sexual predator sought out the advice of then Mt. Lebanon police officer and occult expert John Mihalec, when, yet, another teenage boy took his own life with a shotgun blast to his head, just like the shooter who tried to kill my son. I met with Mihalec, and talked to him over the phone a few times back in 1990. Our first meeting was just a few weeks after he first met with Wellinger. Over the years since Mihalec has retired, I tried several times to contact him, he’s never returned my calls or emails. Even good cops, no what cases to avoid.

The Pittsburgh Diocese has a lot of explaining to do. For now, the Pittsburgh media will help keep the open secret an open secret.

http://www.philly.com/philly/education/201301...

Mike Ference
Shame of 2 Cities

Elizabeth, PA

#114 Jan 6, 2013
In the past the Port and Steubenville were twin cities. They were world wide notorious for their rows of houses of ill-repute. The both had thousands of people employed in the steel industry. There is a striking similarity between the Dravosburg teen age party and the Steubenville party. In particular the type of shameful entertainment.

The difference is that the Dravosburg party crimes are buried and the Steubenville transgressions are going to court and the protesters/public eyes are not wide shut.

The Dravosburg matter and the Cornell School matter may be candidate copy for the NYT. One could mix in the Kach matter and some unsolved murders of youngsters.
O
So-called Braddock judge

Canonsburg, PA

#115 Jan 7, 2013
Shame of 2 Cities wrote:
In the past the Port and Steubenville were twin cities. They were world wide notorious for their rows of houses of ill-repute. The both had thousands of people employed in the steel industry. There is a striking similarity between the Dravosburg teen age party and the Steubenville party. In particular the type of shameful entertainment.
The difference is that the Dravosburg party crimes are buried and the Steubenville transgressions are going to court and the protesters/public eyes are not wide shut.
The Dravosburg matter and the Cornell School matter may be candidate copy for the NYT. One could mix in the Kach matter and some unsolved murders of youngsters.
O
This type of behavior is very much indicative of the existence of a child/drug/alcohol/sex ring. These rings are usually well-known by the political powers, cops, community leaders, etc.
F Lee Beatle Bailey

Canonsburg, PA

#116 Jan 7, 2013
My guess is when everything finally gets exposed people like Jiminy Brewster will need 4 or 5 lawyers to handle all the indictments and civil lawsuits.

He should be putting everything in Mrs. Jiminy's name and possible even prepare for bankruptcy.

All Will Be Fine

Elizabeth, PA

#117 Jan 7, 2013
F Lee Beatle Bailey wrote:
My guess is when everything finally gets exposed people like Jiminy Brewster will need 4 or 5 lawyers to handle all the indictments and civil lawsuits.
He should be putting everything in Mrs. Jiminy's name and possible even prepare for bankruptcy.
Nothing will get exposed because no investigations are in progress. These are all street rumors and nothing to it. The slot machines are back and tires are for sell. The JB dynasty did nothing wrong except for trying to cover a few DUI’s for the solicitor. And, that is working out just fine with delay after delay.

He has three monuments and one building named after him and he was "selected" mayor of the years thanks to the efforts of his big and powerful administrative assistant.

He will drive and laugh all the way to the bank in his $60 K Corvette. He won and won very big.

I suspect that Veon, Habay, DeWeese, Orie, and Perzel are befuddled on how they got prosecuted and then were allocated to cages by the wheels of justice. And, JB is an untouchable and a folk hero. He donated a flat screen TV to the senior center. It is simple; he is just smarter than all of their wisdom combined. He knew how to befriend the late Dr. Risha who was the God Grandfather to many politicians in Mob Valley.

The Achilles heel for incarcerated gang was the immunity enjoyed by their equally guilty staffers. In contrast, city employees know or will say nothing. He wins big again and again.
F Lee Beatle Bailey

Canonsburg, PA

#118 Jan 7, 2013
All Will Be Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing will get exposed because no investigations are in progress. These are all street rumors and nothing to it. The slot machines are back and tires are for sell. The JB dynasty did nothing wrong except for trying to cover a few DUI’s for the solicitor. And, that is working out just fine with delay after delay.
He has three monuments and one building named after him and he was "selected" mayor of the years thanks to the efforts of his big and powerful administrative assistant.
He will drive and laugh all the way to the bank in his $60 K Corvette. He won and won very big.
I suspect that Veon, Habay, DeWeese, Orie, and Perzel are befuddled on how they got prosecuted and then were allocated to cages by the wheels of justice. And, JB is an untouchable and a folk hero. He donated a flat screen TV to the senior center. It is simple; he is just smarter than all of their wisdom combined. He knew how to befriend the late Dr. Risha who was the God Grandfather to many politicians in Mob Valley.
The Achilles heel for incarcerated gang was the immunity enjoyed by their equally guilty staffers. In contrast, city employees know or will say nothing. He wins big again and again.
Yeah, I guess you're right. I just heard the Mayor of Steubenville will be the next keynote speaker at the PA Conference. I wonder how much it costs to be mayor of the year in PA.
Weighty Issue

Elizabeth, PA

#119 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, I guess you're right. I just heard the Mayor of Steubenville will be the next keynote speaker at the PA Conference. I wonder how much it costs to be mayor of the year in PA.
It does not cost much to become mayor of the year. You have to have a sponsor who knows how to through her weight around.
Weighty Issue

Elizabeth, PA

#120 Jan 7, 2013
Weighty Issue wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not cost much to become mayor of the year. You have to have a sponsor who knows how to through her weight around.
Change through to throw -- sorry about the typo
F Lee Beatle Bailey

Canonsburg, PA

#121 Jan 7, 2013
What's the difference between Steubenville, Ohio and McKeesport, PA.

Give up.

Nothing both towns are cesspools thanks to the town and school leaders.
More Like Than Unlike

Elizabeth, PA

#122 Jan 7, 2013
Give up.
The only difference I can find is about 60 miles.
Mike Ference

Canonsburg, PA

#123 Jan 8, 2013
Give up.
Like the Steubenville media, the Pittsburgh media is not permitted to report on certain stories until the mob and catholic church give the ok.

http://www.snapnetwork.org/nh_predator_priest...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fracking in Renzie Park (Sep '15) 8 hr Drill Baby Drill 54
Memorial Day Flags in Renzie Park (Jun '16) 8 hr Swamp Skunk 8
Boy Mayor Cuts Sewer Deal - and it STINKS (Sep '16) 8 hr Swamp Skunk 14
democratic vs republician 8 hr Swamp Skunk 2
Our Mayor SUX Thu Swamp Skunk 4
How to find? Thu Ready Fiveskin 5
Paul Shelly Obama Snowflake Voter Thu Swamp Skunk 6

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance