Mayor Cherepko Chastizes City Official!

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Alittle Scared

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Read in Wednesday's Daily News that the Mayor is very upset about an "unnamed city official" doing something or other at some unnamed city business. Goofiest DN article I've read in a while because it really didn't tell the reader anything. I would imagine every city official could be considered a suspect. But a suspect in or of what? Asking for business records?! I did feel a liitle better when I read the City Solicitor agrees with the Mayor. Afterall, he knows the difference between right and wrong. Right?
Yellow Paper

Elizabeth, PA

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Alittle Scared wrote:
Read in Wednesday's Daily News that the Mayor is very upset about an "unnamed city official" doing something or other at some unnamed city business. Goofiest DN article I've read in a while because it really didn't tell the reader anything. I would imagine every city official could be considered a suspect. But a suspect in or of what? Asking for business records?! I did feel a liitle better when I read the City Solicitor agrees with the Mayor. Afterall, he knows the difference between right and wrong. Right?
Jennifer's great writing skill on show as usual. How'd she ever get that job? Oh wait... Ha ha.
Still Scared

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Yellow Paper wrote:
<quoted text>
Jennifer's great writing skill on show as usual. How'd she ever get that job? Oh wait... Ha ha.
Forget her, what in the hell is the Mayor talking about? I don't want an unnamed city official pulling anything on me!
Higher Legal Authority

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Alittle Scared wrote:
We know that the City solicitor understands right from wrong. The solicitor will attend a mandatory refresher course on his second DUI charge on December 19.

I read the article also. Can the solicitor identify the "higher legal authority" that provides authorization for demanding such business documents?
Rule of Law

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Nov 8, 2012
The unnamed city business owner should have the unnamed city employee arrested for intimidation?

Why did the City business owner fail to call the police?
Unnamed Tax Payer

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Alittle Scared wrote:
It did accomplish something. The mayor publically issued a veiled threat and an attempted intimidation of an unnamed city official.

I hope he is not targeting the fire chief again for breaking bread with the controller?
Missing info

Cheswick, PA

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Is there a link to the article?
Insider

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Mayor Mike has NO ISSUE with Chief Lust.... It is someone else.....
Unnamed City Resident

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Insider wrote:
Mayor Mike has NO ISSUE with Chief Lust.... It is someone else.....
Oh stop the nonsense with Kevin Lust. What a lot of people would like very much to know is WHO is the unnamed city official, WHAT did he or she do, and WHAT is the name of the unnamed city buisness?
Beyond The Pale

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Alittle Scared wrote:
I just hope next budget time they don't say we have a budget but we can't say what it is, or we're going to buy equipment but we can't tell you what or how much it costs, or we're going to hire new employees but we can't tell you who they are or how much we're going to pay them and so on and so forth...
Mikeys Folly

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Nov 9, 2012
If Mayor Mike can not or will not name the unnamed city official and the unnamed city business, then he must be delusional.

The press should call each city official and get their take on this matter.
What

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Nov 9, 2012
He should chastise Justin on here for using false identification.
Justin

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Nov 9, 2012
What wrote:
He should chastise Justin on here for using false identification.
It's not me. Honest!
Unnamed Mania

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Nov 9, 2012
How about the unnamed driver of a SUV that impacted with a stationary unnamed structure at 716 Long Run Road, and a unnamed police department was not looking for the missing unnamed driver of a vehicle with an unnamed license plate and unnamed VIN?
Nostrodamus

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Nov 9, 2012
Only the unnamed know what unnamed evil lurks in the minds of the unnamed.
Intimidation Police

Mckeesport, PA

#16 Nov 10, 2012
Still Scared wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget her, what in the hell is the Mayor talking about? I don't want an unnamed city official pulling anything on me!
Should the mayor declare the city on lock down to protect all people from the mythical and intimidating unnamed city official roaming the city?
Mama Ma Subpoena

Mckeesport, PA

#17 Nov 10, 2012
Higher Legal Authority wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that the City solicitor understands right from wrong. The solicitor will attend a mandatory refresher course on his second DUI charge on December 19.
I read the article also. Can the solicitor identify the "higher legal authority" that provides authorization for demanding such business documents?
Now - let me think - not being a barrister -- could that "higher legal authority" demanding business documents be something called a subpoena?

Or is a subpoena a new fad but unnamed Italian hoagie type sandwich?
Night Stalker

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Intimidation Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Should the mayor declare the city on lock down to protect all people from the mythical and intimidating unnamed city official roaming the city?
He should be harmless. He is a day stalker of weak businesses in the city. He would not dare to come out and circulate when I do.
More Scaredthanever

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Nov 10, 2012
Night Stalker wrote:
<quoted text>
He should be harmless. He is a day stalker of weak businesses in the city. He would not dare to come out and circulate when I do.
Won't someone please tell us who the unnamed official is? What is it all about? It's almost like those things that never happened and those people that don't exist.
NS Sherlock

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Nov 10, 2012
Unnamed Mania wrote:
How about the unnamed driver of a SUV that impacted with a stationary unnamed structure at 716 Long Run Road, and a unnamed police department was not looking for the missing unnamed driver of a vehicle with an unnamed license plate and unnamed VIN?
The driver was named, the structure is known and the Mckeesport Police Department arrested the goof. What happens in court is anybody's guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is anyone up for a creampie? 1 hr Mark 15
35th State Rep REPUBLICAN VOTERS BEWARE (Oct '16) 2 hr JerryBrown 45
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) 3 hr Pork Fart Politics 137
Glassport Streets are falling apart 19 hr Rahaha 32
kyoto health spa (Feb '14) Thu Lou Stoll 32
St. Agnes Fair Aug 13 Willie Behardagain 5
Ron Beck (Oct '14) Aug 11 Pork Fart Politics 185

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages