Has brewster been Good or Bad for Mck...

Has brewster been Good or Bad for Mckeesport

Created by Real Shadow on Jun 12, 2009

1,425 votes

Click on an option to vote

Good

Bad

Decent

Crook

Liar

So-So

No clue

A Taker

Worst mayor in a long time

Self Serving Dictator

Just My Opinion

Mckeesport, PA

#324 Jul 30, 2012
White Lightning wrote:
Have you ever noticed how they vote ? Have they kept the best interests of the taxpayers in mind OR what benefite themselves or their family & cronies ? Do they pay all their taxes ? Do they have family members in city, authority or other connected jobs ?
Impeccable ?-- Impossible is more like it .
yes! Yes! YES! yea! and No!
CCD Baby

Pittsburgh, PA

#325 Jul 31, 2012
The Machine membership votes every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Crush, Crumble, Destroy on that, McK....CCD on that baby.
Innocent Lad

United States

#326 Aug 12, 2012
I have been told that the Machine rewards its followers based on merit unlike the prothonotaries site per se. Don't need to spend a life savings to get answers with the Machine....Crush! Crumble, Destroy, beyotches....CCD Baby!

Four more years, Senator JB.....four more years and then let's take a run for the whole enchilada. Don't listen to the haters absorb the support of the appreciators!
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#327 Sep 3, 2012
White Lightning wrote:
Have you ever noticed how they vote ? Have they kept the best interests of the taxpayers in mind OR what benefits themselves or their family & cronies ? Do they pay all their taxes ? Do they have family members in city, authority or other connected jobs ? Can you or your children get a city job here? Why not ?
Impeccable ?-- Impossible is more like it .
Reprint of the Truth.
Best Elected Official

Mckeesport, PA

#328 Sep 3, 2012
Why would 170 persons vote that JB is a crook?

He is the most honest and finest elected official in the Commonweath. After all he was awarded with the Mayor of the Year award and did not even open a no kill animal shelter.
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#329 Sep 28, 2012
I would think 118 people out of 1293 voting would tend to be either morons, city or authority employee brown-nosers or family members themselves.
Who didn't know that ?

The embarrassing part would be having your own family know what a low-life, spineless piece of crap you are . Better you than me, homie. LOL
Doc Holliday

Kabul, Afghanistan

#330 Sep 28, 2012
Oh. White Lightning, I apologize; I forgot you were there. You may go now.
Blind Support

Mckeesport, PA

#331 Sep 28, 2012
White Lightning wrote:
I would think 118 people out of 1293 voting would tend to be either morons, city or authority employee brown-nosers or family members themselves.
Who didn't know that ?
The embarrassing part would be having your own family know what a low-life, spineless piece of crap you are . Better you than me, homie. LOL
Or puppets and puppeteers!
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#332 Sep 29, 2012
==========
'You forgot'? I've been around the block a few times, over the mountain to 'see the elephant' & thru the jungles & know you just can't afford to forget - nuthin . That's for puppies, lad.

Nothin wrong with a man apologizin when he's wrong, but here's a hint , it ain't so good being 'wrong' in this world today as often as you.

'I may go',heh-heh, you been puffin on that hash over there , boy ? Like from the movie Doc , I'm your huckleberry, kid. Take your funny bunny crap back to pee-wee's playhouse.
Senior of the Year

Mckeesport, PA

#333 Sep 29, 2012
Best Elected Official wrote:
Why would 170 persons vote that JB is a crook?
He is the most honest and finest elected official in the Commonweath. After all he was awarded with the Mayor of the Year award and did not even open a no kill animal shelter.
I agree he is the best elected official, mayor and state senator to reside in Christy Park. He donated out of his own pocket a large flat screen TV to the Renzie Senior Center.
Scrappy Do

Novi, MI

#334 Sep 29, 2012
Senior of the Year wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree he is the best elected official, mayor and state senator to reside in Christy Park. He donated out of his own pocket a large flat screen TV to the Renzie Senior Center.
Or was is scrap money out of his pocket?
Less We Forget

Mckeesport, PA

#336 Sep 30, 2012
Senior of the Year wrote:
<quoted text>
I seem to recall that when a former governor was successfully campaigning at a Palisades political gala that a flat screen TV drawing was held for the party faithful attendees.

It just so happened that the TV was donated by two prominent and politically active professional persons. These two persons receive some compensation from taxpayer funded government entities, but may not be current with their financial obligations to the City.

So in essence the taxpayers indirectly purchased this flat screen TV for the drawing at the political gala. How generous and civic minded these two are with our taxpayer money.
Sainthood for JB

United States

#337 Sep 30, 2012
This great man should be canonized a saint and extended term limits for a lifetime as Senator and also Mayor simultaneously. The Saint has rights.

Crush, Crumble, Destroy, beyotches.
World Pride

Mckeesport, PA

#338 Sep 30, 2012
Sainthood for JB wrote:
This great man should be canonized a saint and extended term limits for a lifetime as Senator and also Mayor simultaneously. The Saint has rights.
Crush, Crumble, Destroy, beyotches.
I belieive that concurrently he should be knighted governor, president and king. He can handle them all with chair of the MHA.
Doc Holliday

Kabul, Afghanistan

#339 Sep 30, 2012
White Lightning wrote:
==========
'You forgot'? I've been around the block a few times, over the mountain to 'see the elephant' & thru the jungles & know you just can't afford to forget - nuthin . That's for puppies, lad.
Nothin wrong with a man apologizin when he's wrong, but here's a hint , it ain't so good being 'wrong' in this world today as often as you.
'I may go',heh-heh, you been puffin on that hash over there , boy ? Like from the movie Doc , I'm your huckleberry, kid. Take your funny bunny crap back to pee-wee's playhouse.
Oh yes, White Lightning leave your guns also. A man like White Lightning has got a great big hole, right in the middle of him. He can never "farm animal romeo" enough, or "liberal it up" enough, or inflict enough ignorance to ever fill it.
Slugster 4 State Senate

Mckeesport, PA

#340 Oct 2, 2012
I will not be a self-serving dictator and control freak.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#341 Jul 28, 2013
Check out the poll . So how much better are we doing now with the ' Brother whistling peeper' now owned & controlled by the MDC & Brother Lil' Jimmy to keep his ass clear of the Cornell Sex Scandal ?
For all their campaign rhetoric crap - our councilman are becoming more spineless & gutless as the years go on . What's next - eunichs ??
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#342 Jul 29, 2013
McK Lightning wrote:
Check out the poll . So how much better are we doing now with the ' Brother whistling peeper' now owned & controlled by the MDC & Brother Lil' Jimmy to keep his ass clear of the Cornell Sex Scandal ?
For all their campaign rhetoric crap - our councilman are becoming more spineless & gutless as the years go on . What's next - eunichs ??
One big disappointment is the lack of any degree of leadership from Councilman Soles. Mikey or JB or JB's spouse have him under some type of political hypnotic trance.
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#343 Jul 29, 2013
Another imitation post. the above post #342 is not mine. While I must say - I do agree - I would much rather see this poster become 'original' & use their own ID. This is the reason I went to the 'sign in ' McK Lightning . Ole Clem is also my name - don't care who knows. But please, at least stand on your own 2 feet instead of playing copycat.
Informer

Elizabeth, PA

#344 Jul 29, 2013
White Lightning wrote:
Another imitation post. the above post #342 is not mine. While I must say - I do agree - I would much rather see this poster become 'original' & use their own ID. This is the reason I went to the 'sign in ' McK Lightning . Ole Clem is also my name - don't care who knows. But please, at least stand on your own 2 feet instead of playing copycat.
Paul's been known to have multi personalties on here. Looks like he took yours

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry the Kickback Dairy 27 min Summers Eve 2
My step sister caught me pleasuring myself to h... 2 hr Candyman 4
Would you rather get a hand job or the one eyed... 5 hr Phony Comey 9
Dave K doublecross 8 hr Phony Comey 12
Poll Pennsylvania lawmaker Gergely charged with gamb... (Mar '16) Sep 14 Dept of Injustice 70
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) Sep 14 Dept of Injustice 145
Porkys Pancakes Sep 14 Dept of Injustice 5

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages