Comcast program brings Internet acces...

Comcast program brings Internet access to low-income homes

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

Going Fios asap

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Mar 9, 2013
http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp... Whers my break? Wheres my damm free lunch?
Your Section 8 Neighbor

Clairton, PA

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Bout damn time. Now get me some weed, tax payin' cracker azz beyotches...I be needin' some "partay" with my hi speed internet. Yeah, Baby!!!!
discrimination

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Yea, and the working man has to pay the full price while others get it for practically nothing!! I'm switching to FIOS!!!!
Worker bee

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Apr 2, 2013
This is what Obama wants....everyone dependent on the gubment teet, disarmed and handing over everything they make to the gubment.

These sorts of programs are done under the guise of bringing the poor onto a "level playing field".

My opinion - You want internet to watch the latest JayZ video, get off your azzzz and work to earn money to pay for it.
Eddie

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Why do all of these bastards get everything for free, or hardly anything???? Hey with all of the talk of the government being broke etc and cut-backs etc where is the Welfare reform? Seriously, why isn't the government cutting back the benefits of these welfare scumbags? This would save a boat load of money. Tax these pieces of garbage say 30%-40% so they know what it's like - piece of garbage.
Your Section 8 Neighbor

Kabul, Afghanistan

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Eddie wrote:
Why do all of these bastards get everything for free, or hardly anything???? Hey with all of the talk of the government being broke etc and cut-backs etc where is the Welfare reform? Seriously, why isn't the government cutting back the benefits of these welfare scumbags? This would save a boat load of money. Tax these pieces of garbage say 30%-40% so they know what it's like - piece of garbage.
Why all the hatin'. Be needin' you to get back to work, pay the taxes, and support my partay life style. Thanx and I be needin' you to watch my eight kids this week end gotta be gettin' high, beyotches.
Good luck stopping it

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Eddie wrote:
Actually I am not sure the gubment pays for stuff like this.....the cable companies and phone companies work out deals with congressmen and senators to provide free or reduced services for their constituents in exchange for votes on important regulations.......its a tact as old as our government.

So we all suffer the results of those back-room dealings and the section 8/welfare leeches get freebies.
Unreal BS!!!

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Apr 8, 2013
its really amazing how the ppl the wrk get the short end of the stick on every thing...these ppl already receive free food for all there children wit 8 diff baby daddies or baby mamas, free homes or apartments wit free utilities, free cell phones, free childcare, babysittin checks that go to a relative who takes a piece before givin the money to the terrible mother so she can go buy more weed, free healthcare....the list goes on n on...if u ask me to recieve the help they give for free they should have to keep a job n a real job not workin for ur darn cousin...instead the ppl who have jobs n dnt live in the jets for generations like these leeches get denied the help i believe they deserve for tryna make it the rite way...a single mom wit 3 kids who wrks 3 jobs to keep her kids outta the streets n projects gets denied benifits cuz she make 25k a year is jus flatout a shame...give these ppl free internet so they can b on fb n Instagram !!!!what a shame Comcast u need to get it together...u cant help ppl that have no desire to better themselves !!!!!
Better for Society

United States

#9 Apr 8, 2013
All people deserve the right to access the internet, get a good education, and buy luxury items with their Access Cards. That is what being being an American Citizen is all about.
Hugh Knowho

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Apr 9, 2013
Your Section 8 Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all the hatin'. Be needin' you to get back to work, pay the taxes, and support my partay life style. Thanx and I be needin' you to watch my eight kids this week end gotta be gettin' high, beyotches.
Kelly, Kelly, Kelly..........
....still an ass.
working mckeesporter

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Apr 12, 2013
all of you need educated! there are many people who work , but, are single parents who are grateful for the internet access. shut the hell up, and let kids have the right to have the internet like everyone else does. stop being dumb ass racists oh by the way im white and work 40 plus hours a week get a life and stay off of topix
Bill

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Apr 12, 2013
working mckeesporter wrote:
all of you need educated! there are many people who work , but, are single parents who are grateful for the internet access. shut the hell up, and let kids have the right to have the internet like everyone else does. stop being dumb ass racists oh by the way im white and work 40 plus hours a week get a life and stay off of topix
I have internet because well I pay for it. Internet is not a right. I enjoy having cable and internet and other "luxuries" therfore I strive to work hard and budget myself accordingly. If You cant afford internet for you children this is understandable. Times are tough but if you can budget, work hard and live within your means you shouldent expect a break. Send your kids to the libary to use the net or pay your way like everybody else. Why should I pay 6 times more for internet because your a scrub?
Bill

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Apr 12, 2013
If comcast really cared they would provide these parents with some basic life skills education so they dont suck so bad at life. Instead idiots like yourself gladly welcome these welfare handouts which provides you with no motoivation to do better for your children. Your keeping your own kids down. Think its you thats in need of the education scrub.
Your Section 8 Neighbor

Kabul, Afghanistan

#14 Apr 12, 2013
Internet is a right provided by the Constitution. I be havin' a right to Partay, beyotches! One man's work is another man's PARTAY!!!! Keep that Access Card topped off.
Unreal BS!!!

Baltimore, MD

#15 Apr 13, 2013
working mckeesporter wrote:
we need educated???? really u tell me y its ok for ppl to jus have kid after kid while u live in harrison or crawford with a 65k lexus outside a 60inch hdtv 1500 on ur ebt card...while they pay 25 bucks or less wit no utility bills...nobody is complaining about the single mother who wrks hard...she deserves help...what im talkin bout is the freeloaders who have no jobs n dnt evn care to get 1, who rent their kids social sec. numbers out at tax time, who continually sell the food stamps they r provided with by us tax payers...the system makes it so easy for the freeloader scum but deny the ppl who r trying the help that these scumbags take for granted....its not a race thing blk ppl r jus the majority when it comes to this but there r freeloading white ppl too n other races also...my mom was a single mother with 3 kids n she wrked extremely hard to show me n my siblings that its not ok to jus b satified wit freebies that if u need help its ok to ask but these things were invented to help ppl get by until they got back on their feet not to live off the govt. for generation after generation...how u can b ok with ppl freeloading while u made the choice to wrk for what u have is beyond me...but u shldnt b mad at ppl how r feed up wit payin taxes to the govt to help ppl who clearly dont wanna help themselves or their children...things like this are y ppl r ok wit jus having things handed to them...JUS DNT WRK HARD N THINGS WILL JUS B GIVIN TO U AT NO CHARGE OR FOR AN EXTREMELY PRICE!!!!! yeah that sounds like that should b the way it goes
Parasite Polly

United States

#16 Apr 13, 2013
[QUOTE who="Unreal BS!!!"]<quoted text>
we need educated???? really u tell me y its ok for ppl to jus have kid after kid while u live in harrison or crawford with a 65k lexus outside a 60inch hdtv 1500 on ur ebt card...while they pay 25 bucks or less wit no utility bills...nobody is complaining about the single mother who wrks hard...she deserves help...what im talkin bout is the freeloaders who have no jobs n dnt evn care to get 1, who rent their kids social sec. numbers out at tax time, who continually sell the food stamps they r provided with by us tax payers...the system makes it so easy for the freeloader scum but deny the ppl who r trying the help that these scumbags take for granted....its not a race thing blk ppl r jus the majority when it comes to this but there r freeloading white ppl too n other races also...my mom was a single mother with 3 kids n she wrked extremely hard to show me n my siblings that its not ok to jus b satified wit freebies that if u need help its ok to ask but these things were invented to help ppl get by until they got back on their feet not to live off the govt. for generation after generation...how u can b ok with ppl freeloading while u made the choice to wrk for what u have is beyond me...but u shldnt b mad at ppl how r feed up wit payin taxes to the govt to help ppl who clearly dont wanna help themselves or their children...things like this are y ppl r ok wit jus having things handed to them...JUS DNT WRK HARD N THINGS WILL JUS B GIVIN TO U AT NO CHARGE OR FOR AN EXTREMELY PRICE!!!!! yeah that sounds like that should b the way it goes [/QUOTE]

I agree with most that you have written. Guvment should be helping all my peeps. Need the city to be that village that be carin for my eight kids. I got "Polly needs" and the city and Guvment be needin to take that into account along with keepin me livin at the lifestyle that I be deservin, beyotches!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Beck (Oct '14) Sun Candyman 162
NAACP Mckeesport Sun Voted for Trump 2
trump read this (Apr '16) Feb 18 Voted for Trump 24
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) Feb 17 Mitch 290
Boy Mayor Cuts Sewer Deal - and it STINKS Feb 15 Candyman 13
sex offenders in mckeesport (May '09) Feb 8 Rose 78
mr. hickey Feb 7 Candyman 3

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance