James Garland Watts is believed to fr...

James Garland Watts is believed to frequent the Clairton and McKeesport areas.

There are 117 comments on the Kdka.com story from Mar 24, 2009, titled James Garland Watts is believed to frequent the Clairton and McKeesport areas.. In it, Kdka.com reports that:

Mar 24, 2009 9:06 pm US/Eastern CLAIRTON It's been a year since a woman was murdered in Clairton and the man accused of killing her is still at large.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kdka.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Twelve Gauge

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Mar 28, 2009
Why don't they do what they used to do
to get these criminals. Put up posters,
'WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE' & show what the
reward will be. And let the people do
the rest. Do you know how long these
people would last on the run? Not long,
you can bet your a$$ on that.

“My Haters Motivate Me!!”

Since: May 09

CLAIRTON

#2 May 11, 2009
Knowing garland watts, he's probably still in the area and the cops don't give a damn about finding him. There are more murderers that are still in the area that have been "forgotten" Why are they still not looking for John "John John" Ford that killed Katrice Bowman?!!
ditto

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 May 12, 2009
CHS Drummer Chic wrote:
Knowing garland watts, he's probably still in the area and the cops don't give a damn about finding him. There are more murderers that are still in the area that have been "forgotten" Why are they still not looking for John "John John" Ford that killed Katrice Bowman?!!
Katrice is my cousin! They have John John Ford! He is in jail serving a 40 years to life sentence-was at the trial! That was a damn shame taking a beautiful women away from her 2 great children. Yet of course some people claim he didn't do it! If you ask me he should fry!

“My Haters Motivate Me!!”

Since: May 09

CLAIRTON

#4 May 13, 2009
Thank God!!!! He should've got the death penalty. She did'nt bother anyone!! That womon was a beautiful person... a woman that had goals... too bad she got with him. I remember everything including the day they found her body... I knew he did it!! Bastard!!! Everyone knows he did it!! I went to school with him, we all know how deranged and crazy he was. I am so glad he is locked up!!! Thank you for this valuable information, now I can be at ease. She was a good friend of mine.
PHealy

United States

#5 May 13, 2009
Now guys -- be fair....These gentlemen may have had unhappy childhood or improper toilet training
-- that's how Mr. Hitler got started!

And don't criticize the police for their lack of aggressiveness -- do you expect them to risk their lives for us?

People need to understand that murder -- even a very vicious murder is just...."vigorous social protest"

It's not the criminals fault at all -- society is to blame....it's their no-good victims who cause ALL the trouble.

“My Haters Motivate Me!!”

Since: May 09

CLAIRTON

#6 May 13, 2009
PHealy wrote:
Now guys -- be fair....These gentlemen may have had unhappy childhood or improper toilet training
-- that's how Mr. Hitler got started!
And don't criticize the police for their lack of aggressiveness -- do you expect them to risk their lives for us?
People need to understand that murder -- even a very vicious murder is just...."vigorous social protest"
It's not the criminals fault at all -- society is to blame....it's their no-good victims who cause ALL the trouble.
LMAO!! So very true! The police there are scared of everybody themselves. They love to harass me when I go home to visit though.
PHealy

United States

#7 May 13, 2009
CHS Drummer Chic wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! So very true! The police there are scared of everybody themselves. They love to harass me when I go home to visit though.
.....and while they were harassing you, someone else probably go shot, stabbed or robbed a block away! But take heart Clairon is not the only town where where PD stands for Public Duds!

“My Haters Motivate Me!!”

Since: May 09

CLAIRTON

#8 May 14, 2009
PHealy wrote:
<quoted text>
.....and while they were harassing you, someone else probably go shot, stabbed or robbed a block away! But take heart Clairon is not the only town where where PD stands for Public Duds!
LOL! I guess becaue they only make $8.50/hr. as a fulltime occifer... I would harass me too as opposed to going to a real crime.
PHealy

United States

#9 May 14, 2009
CHS Drummer Chic wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I guess becaue they only make $8.50/hr. as a fulltime occifer... I would harass me too as opposed to going to a real crime.
Whoa! Are You sure about that? That's only $17000 per year......I know chicks who make more than that waiting tables.

For that kind of pay, I wouldn't even bother to give out parking tickets!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#10 May 14, 2009
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
PHealy

United States

#11 May 14, 2009
Exciter71 wrote:
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
"It's not the rifle it's the soldier behind it"

“My Haters Motivate Me!!”

Since: May 09

CLAIRTON

#12 May 14, 2009
Exciter71 wrote:
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
Is that why you're being quiet? Because you have to say something everytime.

“My Haters Motivate Me!!”

Since: May 09

CLAIRTON

#13 May 14, 2009
PHealy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa! Are You sure about that? That's only $17000 per year......I know chicks who make more than that waiting tables.
For that kind of pay, I wouldn't even bother to give out parking tickets!
Yes that's all they make. That's one reason why I turned them down. Hopefully they make a few dollars more now!
Stinker

AOL

#14 May 14, 2009
CHS Drummer Chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that's all they make. That's one reason why I turned them down. Hopefully they make a few dollars more now!
If you know the "right people" you should apply for a MASD school crossing guard job. A lot more than $8.50 an hour and you get full medical benefits.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#15 May 14, 2009
CHS Drummer Chic wrote:
Knowing garland watts, he's probably still in the area and the cops don't give a damn about finding him. There are more murderers that are still in the area that have been "forgotten" Why are they still not looking for John "John John" Ford that killed Katrice Bowman?!!


Probably should have checked before you AGAIN posted incorrect information. Maybe next time.

“My Haters Motivate Me!!”

Since: May 09

CLAIRTON

#16 May 15, 2009
Exciter71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably should have checked before you AGAIN posted incorrect information. Maybe next time.
Guess what... I know the facts... you always try to start nonsense with every person that comes in here, You really need to get a life and quit smoking crack. You need to learn the facts.

I could care less if either one of these monsters are dead or alive.. they both took the lives of women that had goals and were "somebody" That's the facts... HELLO!!

“My Haters Motivate Me!!”

Since: May 09

CLAIRTON

#17 May 15, 2009
Stinker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know the "right people" you should apply for a MASD school crossing guard job. A lot more than $8.50 an hour and you get full medical benefits.
I'm good, I don't live in PA, I am fine where I am.
PHealy

United States

#18 May 15, 2009
CHS Drummer Chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that's all they make. That's one reason why I turned them down. Hopefully they make a few dollars more now!
Even if you DOUBLE that amount, it would not be easy for a SINGLE man to live on -- much less a Family -- that's really sad.
PHealy

United States

#19 May 15, 2009
CHS Drummer Chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what... I know the facts... you always try to start nonsense with every person that comes in here, You really need to get a life and quit smoking crack. You need to learn the facts.
I could care less if either one of these monsters are dead or alive.. they both took the lives of women that had goals and were "somebody" That's the facts... HELLO!!
AMEN!!! He has missed the essential point -- that NONE of these "gentlemen" have been hanged!
Prison? Jail time?....All that does is give them a free ride on our collective nickel!

So much for Justice! You can't win no matter what you do!

Since: Apr 09

Clairton

#20 May 15, 2009
CHS Drummer Chic wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I guess becaue they only make $8.50/hr. as a fulltime occifer... I would harass me too as opposed to going to a real crime.
Maybe there are other factors (besides money) that is motivating these men and women. Personally I worldn't to it no matter what the pay, perhaps these brave men and women really do want to "protect & Serve" the community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jfk? 2 hr JFK was McK Nativ... 9
fishing contest 2 hr mutt and jeff 1
Trump vs. Clinton 8 hr Hobo Jim 5
Toddlers tanning at Tiki Hut?!?! 9 hr MeanGene1969 25
Fawn Walker 14 hr Sir Repko 2
Poll McKeesport Magistrates Judgments Can Be Appealed? (Apr '08) Fri Hobo Jim 18
Gergely Vs Walker Who Won Apr 27 Build That Wall 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages