First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pay 4 Play Legal

AOL

#21 Nov 26, 2011
The Liar King II wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just following in his mentor's footsteps.
Public records report that a secretary for the trash hauler contributed $950 to the senator in 2011. This is all legal and public.
you pay we haul

West Mifflin, PA

#22 Oct 7, 2013
Upon Further Review

Mckeesport, PA

#23 Oct 7, 2013
Pay 4 Play Legal wrote:
<quoted text>
Public records report that a secretary for the trash hauler contributed $950 to the senator in 2011. This is all legal and public.
The public council meeting minutes state that the "big man" also known as then Mayor Brewster ordered Public Works Director Shermenti to hand deliver the monthly payment check to Mr. Nickolich's office in Clairton, PA. Why?

A high paid City director ordered by you to be a deliver person. Why Senator Brewster? I think the USPS services the Clairton locations.

You covered up the MPD overtime scandal, delayed the Delta report until after your election, help protect Mayor Cherepko from the Cornell School sex scandal, covered up our present PW Director Hatch Act violation, illegally purchased three monuments that honored the Honorable Mayor/Senator, and illegally permitted City employee Mr. Elash to campaign for you and Cherepko on city time. This prohibited political activity on the government's dime is what got a lot of your state colleague cage time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrat Austin Davis vs. Republican Fawn Walke... 3 hr Silence Breaker 5
Martell Makes Family Proud 3 hr UnDoc Risha 16
Must b nice to tattoo for drinking money and li... 7 hr Silence Breaker 7
Dave Marshall proposes to Amy Bennet Thu Silence Breaker 2
I love Mckeesport (Aug '16) Thu Silence Breaker 37
Dave Marshall Hates Weather Delays Thu Slippy Roads 1
I'm Outta Work, Golf & Baseball Equipment for... Dec 13 RogaineInc 14

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance