IRS Files Liens On Jason Elash for Ov...
First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Stinky Odor

West Mifflin, PA

#733 Nov 27, 2013
If they are paying for his healthcare, then yes he's an employee,the school district and council members hire contractors all the time, and they dont pay their healthcare....if they do it doesnt pass the smell test.
Nurse Ratchet

Mckeesport, PA

#734 Nov 27, 2013
Stinky Odor wrote:
If they are paying for his healthcare, then yes he's an employee,the school district and council members hire contractors all the time, and they dont pay their healthcare....if they do it doesnt pass the smell test.
No one is paying his healthcare. Paid himself every month after 43% pay cut. All lies
43 pecent cut joke

Mckeesport, PA

#735 Nov 27, 2013
Nurse Ratchet wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is paying his healthcare. Paid himself every month after 43% pay cut. All lies
This is another one of the MDC's machine spins. What 43% pay cut? When Mayor Rege fired him he took a 100% pay cut because he was fired like he should have been. His City W2 salary went to ZERO! He held on by his finger tips with the new city solicitor and then when the Dice firm was hired he was unemployed by the City.

Through a grant in the pipeline after Logan resigned he picked up a contract with Elizabeth Township. I theorize that Brewster and he used the threat of losing the grant on the E. Twp commissioners so they hired him as insurance.

He then had his law license administratively suspended for a short period. It was promptly reinstated when he fixed the reasons why they suspended it. The Twp then fired him and hired the WO lady lawyer on Lincoln Way.

The $120,000 salary that Brewster was devious in dividing up in the budget was a W2 salary. That was about $20,000 more than the lead Pittsburgh solicitor's salary at the time. But as the mayor said Pittsburgh has many lawyers.

It interesting that when someone remarked about his generous $120,000 salary he responded -- yes, and I wish I could keep all of it! It there someone he has in those files he bragged he had on everyone?

Mayor Cherepko's goal and his puppet council have a goal to get him back to $120,000 and city paid full health benefits.

It is amusing that some council persons grouse privately that they are opposed to his $15,000 increase and the CD guy's $4800 but do not have the courage to take that position at a public council meeting. If they did that, the MDC and machine would disown them.
Outstanding Post

Dravosburg, PA

#736 Nov 27, 2013
43 pecent cut joke wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another one of the MDC's machine spins. What 43% pay cut? When Mayor Rege fired him he took a 100% pay cut because he was fired like he should have been. His City W2 salary went to ZERO! He held on by his finger tips with the new city solicitor and then when the Dice firm was hired he was unemployed by the City.
Through a grant in the pipeline after Logan resigned he picked up a contract with Elizabeth Township. I theorize that Brewster and he used the threat of losing the grant on the E. Twp commissioners so they hired him as insurance.
He then had his law license administratively suspended for a short period. It was promptly reinstated when he fixed the reasons why they suspended it. The Twp then fired him and hired the WO lady lawyer on Lincoln Way.
The $120,000 salary that Brewster was devious in dividing up in the budget was a W2 salary. That was about $20,000 more than the lead Pittsburgh solicitor's salary at the time. But as the mayor said Pittsburgh has many lawyers.
It interesting that when someone remarked about his generous $120,000 salary he responded -- yes, and I wish I could keep all of it! It there someone he has in those files he bragged he had on everyone?
Mayor Cherepko's goal and his puppet council have a goal to get him back to $120,000 and city paid full health benefits.
It is amusing that some council persons grouse privately that they are opposed to his $15,000 increase and the CD guy's $4800 but do not have the courage to take that position at a public council meeting. If they did that, the MDC and machine would disown them.
Well said. When is this next Council meeting where this will be discussed? We get raked over the coals with a 1.7% Earned income tax, over assessed properties and insidious sewage rates. We have every right to see that OUR monies are being properly spent. It is time taxpayers stood up to this nonsense.
jazzman

West Mifflin, PA

#737 Nov 27, 2013
Outstanding Post wrote:
<quoted text> Well said. When is this next Council meeting where this will be discussed? We get raked over the coals with a 1.7% Earned income tax, over assessed properties and insidious sewage rates. We have every right to see that OUR monies are being properly spent. It is time taxpayers stood up to this nonsense.
they'll give you a figure that doesnt exist. It's called Mckeesport math !
Fifteen a hour

Aliquippa, PA

#739 Dec 10, 2013
No Cherepko wrote:
On top of the multiple school and county tax liens Elash has against him, the IRS has recently filed 2 more. Check the public records online:
FTL-11-000512 for $42,444.82
FTL-11-000503 for $73,649.46
A total of $116,094.28 in back federal taxes! Unreal!
This is the guy that Mike Cherepko and his 3 cronies Diggs, McCall, and Walker on council keep trying to shove down the city's throat? The guy who Jim Brewster kept as solicitor for his whole 7 years?
Way to prove you are a puppet. Cherepko clearly doesn't give a damn about the city and only wants to keep crap like this going.
Vote NO to Cherepko!
Note to IRS! Elash has a one thousand dollar raise for each employee wants a dollar. Employees want a $15 raise. Elash received a $15,000 lump sum raise to pay the IRS. Or will it go into the new white Cadillac SUV fund, or go to his attorney costs to pay for is 2nd DUI? Maybe the money will go towards increased insurance for a vehicle, or was his insurance cut completely, is Elash still eligible for death benefits, people are known to die from drunk driving crashes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hags place 5 hr Catfish Hunter 44
Vote For Donald Trump 5 hr Jackie 7
Ron Beck (Oct '14) 10 hr ajc homie 128
Too Many Mom's Boy's on Topix Mon Queeg 6
Council Does Great Work Improving Essentials Mon Queeg 5
Mutt Jr's customer appreciation day Mon yee-yee 9
Looking for old friend Jeremy Easton (Dec '11) Jun 26 Harry the able man 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages