When was the last time you had intercourse with your partner?

Created by Salty Dog on Nov 16, 2013

108 votes

Click on an option to vote

last night

last week

I get laid twice a day

i get laid 4 times a week

does oral sex count?

only on weekends

on my birthday

never on Sunday

hold on, I'll ask my sister

all the above

unknown

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 16, 2013
Maybe like 2 times a week
Informer

West Mifflin, PA

#2 Nov 17, 2013
Word on the street is all those indicted in the gambling ring get probation and small fines ....the AG loses and finds out you cant compete against the mob valley corrupt politicians,,,,, it's been going on for years........Politicians win, tax payers lose............ get out of mckeesport before its too late............ the city will be broke in a few short months.......
sleeping in

West Mifflin, PA

#3 Nov 24, 2013
my sister and I had a real good time this morning.
mom taught her well
No deal

Sharon, PA

#4 Nov 24, 2013
Final 7 Mon Valley gambling ring suspects waive charges
http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...

Thursday, Nov. 21, 2013, 4:31 a.m.

Seven suspects allegedly involved in an illegal Mon Valley gambling ring waived their cases to court Wednesday in Forest Hills Magisterial District Judge Thomas P. Caulfield's chambers.

Alleged ringleader Ronald “Porky” Melocchi Sr., 54, of West Newton waived charges of criminal use of a communication facility, corrupt organizations, conspiracy, setting up lottery or numbers games, engaging in pool selling/bookmaking, dealing proceeds of illegal activity and multiple counts of gambling devices.

Melocchi is the owner of Glassport-based Back Alley Vending. He is accused of installing, servicing and maintaining gambling devices in bars, restaurants and other locations.

The investigation by the Attorney General's Organized Crime Section and state police centered around Melocchi from October 2012 through Dec. 10, 2012, in what was called Operation Pork Chop.

Authorities confiscated 354 video machines, many of them illegal because they were equipped with “knock-off” switches and internal meters. More than $1 million was seized.

Approximately 70 sealed state search warrants were executed at homes, businesses and banks associated with the alleged criminal operation.
Hand Jive

West Mifflin, PA

#5 Nov 25, 2013
Kinky the Clown

West Mifflin, PA

#6 Nov 26, 2013
my sister is great in bed, you oughta see all the positions she gets into. plus what she does with a feather
Holiday Depression

Toledo, OH

#7 Nov 26, 2013
Free Speech. Yes. Good thing but we have to put up with this kind of nonsense. Realizing that we are dealing with a one tract mind, a man with fingers flying giggling away ,we are powerless. How do we deal with the disturbing content? Repoort to the moderator? Stew about it? I dunno. I wish that there wasn't so much evil in the world. I wish the handjob guy would stop it.
tanya

West Mifflin, PA

#8 Nov 27, 2013
relax lady and have some oral sex tonight,,,dont be a prude !
get jiggy wit it !
texas cowboy

West Mifflin, PA

#9 Dec 2, 2013
I get it at least almost every night my sister is a nymphomaniac and likes to be rode hard
mORRIS

West Mifflin, PA

#10 Dec 4, 2013
my old lady gives me a rub job at night even iF she gas a headaCHE
Big Daddy

West Mifflin, PA

#11 Dec 5, 2013
3 times a day
soak n wet

West Mifflin, PA

#12 Dec 5, 2013
i like sloppy seconds when you can hear all that sloshing sound from a woman
gods gift to women

West Mifflin, PA

#13 Dec 7, 2013
we had a 3some tonight
Clorox

West Mifflin, PA

#14 Dec 8, 2013
whats the best way to get come stains out of bed sheets ?
Cutting Edge Remover

Mckeesport, PA

#16 Jan 4, 2014
Clorox wrote:
whats the best way to get come stains out of bed sheets ?
Scissors might work?.
Rege

United States

#19 Jan 5, 2014
Never. Can't even get it up with my hand. I got it twice when I was interim mayor, but none now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Allegheny school board member and wife ac... (Sep '13) 57 min Concerned Citizen 202
Poll are smokers being singled out with high taxes? (Mar '09) 2 hr Wolfe on Taxes 19
Ron Beck (Oct '14) 2 hr Ron 62
Entire narcotics unit in McKeesport named in pa... (Apr '12) 11 hr Innocent Lad 205
Evans Ave fire arsonist Tue romnie 1
News Act 47 looming for McKeesport? (Jan '11) Mon Hobo Jim 206
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) Mon Truth Doctor 259
More from around the web

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]