Tanya Kach in People Magazine

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
More to Be Jealous About

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Check out pages 105 and 106 in the October 8th issue of People Magazine.
Tax Payer

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2012
I just want to bang her... that's all. I hear that is not too much to ask.
More to Be Jealous About

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Oct 3, 2012
That could definitely be a problem. I don't think that her fiance would be too keen on that idea.
No Sexhool Zone

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Oct 3, 2012
More to Be Jealous About wrote:
That could definitely be a problem. I don't think that her fiance would be too keen on that idea.
I believe that you are on to something. I agree. She is not into that Cornell sexhool thing.
More to Be Jealous About

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Oct 3, 2012
The woman has been busy that's for sure!! She's now known around the world. She's been a guest on the Dr Drew Show, the Dr Phil Show, I Survived, and numerous other speaking and book signing events and interviews. Not to mention a 2 page spread in People. Speaking out and telling her story is a wonderful and selfless act that can help other young and trouble girls not to repeat her mistakes.
inside man

Greensburg, PA

#8 Oct 3, 2012
her fiance will want to watch who are you kidding...
More to Be Jealous About

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Oct 3, 2012
Could you be any more of a pig Inside?
SUNSHINE

Bangor, WI

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Y don't people just leave her alone. She is an awesome person!!!!!!! If u were in her shoes & was threated, u would have done the same thing!!!
Murph the Surf

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Oct 4, 2012
More to Be Jealous About wrote:
The woman has been busy that's for sure!! She's now known around the world. She's been a guest on the Dr Drew Show, the Dr Phil Show, I Survived, and numerous other speaking and book signing events and interviews. Not to mention a 2 page spread in People. Speaking out and telling her story is a wonderful and selfless act that can help other young and trouble girls not to repeat her mistakes.
Is she better known than I am? I stole a gem, got convicted of wiping out a ho in Flordia, served time, and they made a movie about me. I am the only infamous Port person.
old news

Calistoga, CA

#12 Oct 5, 2012
tanya kach is just yesterdays trash.
Wheezing Geezer

Monessen, PA

#13 Oct 5, 2012
Old as the day is long!
shanequa

Garden City, MI

#14 Oct 5, 2012
SUNSHINE wrote:
Y don't people just leave her alone. She is an awesome person!!!!!!! If u were in her shoes & was threated, u would have done the same thing!!!
If you want us to leave her alone then quit posting shit about her in McKeesport topix!!
old as tanyas ass

Mckeesport, PA

#16 Oct 5, 2012
shanequa wrote:
<quoted text>If you want us to leave her alone then quit posting shit about her in McKeesport topix!!
amen!!! Don't you think the people of McKeesport have more important issues to worry about than a fat, money hungry little pig like Tanya Kach? Throw her back in the streets where she belongs. Nobody cares about her, at least not those of us who know the truth about the fat ass tramp!!!
Sick and Tired

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Oct 9, 2012
Go away already!!!
WOW

United States

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Seems like a piece of.work to me. Read the article in the check out line. Wasn't impressed with the article. The pictures took up more room then the story. I wouldn't call it a 2 page spread, more like a half page ad. Just my humble opinion. :)
Nikki Hose

Vancouver, Canada

#19 Oct 9, 2012
shanequa wrote:
<quoted text>If you want us to leave her alone then quit posting shit about her in McKeesport topix!!
Tanya please keep your little idiot followers out of the McKeesport forum. You are old stale news. No article,book or movie is going to regenerate any interest in you at all. So pack up your lies and move to the Clairton forum.
Sick and Tired

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Oct 9, 2012
Nikki Hose wrote:
<quoted text>
Tanya please keep your little idiot followers out of the McKeesport forum. You are old stale news. No article,book or movie is going to regenerate any interest in you at all. So pack up your lies and move to the Clairton forum.
I agree. But if she moves to the Clariton forum, she'll just end up "junking-up" another perfectly good forum like she and her followers have managed to do here! S**t stinks and I'm "sick and tired" of smelling it here!!!
Insider

United States

#21 Oct 9, 2012
Nikki Hose wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be willing to lay it to both of you... NIkki Hose-Monster!!!
You Surprised

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Nov 28, 2012
Apparently Tanya isn't such old news as some of you may think. She has made it pretty big all over the world helping people. Here is a link to a documentary that she is featured in. Hope you enjoy!:)

http://www.thejunglegroup.co.uk/news/2012/11/...
quay

Garden City, MI

#23 Nov 28, 2012
LOL - THE SEX SLAVE GIRL!! What a title to carry around! LOL LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scottie’s Regime 3 hr Cafeteria worker ... 15
I can't believe it!!!!! 3 hr Oink 12
Could you imagine 4 hr MeMe 11
Pig man 9 hr bread crumbs 4
Does Alexandroff Speak 9 hr free speech 14
Austins Office 10 hr Crumbs Pelosi 16
democratic vs republician (May '17) 10 hr Crumb Mistriss 51

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance