McKeesport Little League Baseball
joanne

United States

#164 May 10, 2013
Concerned Spectator wrote:
Ever notice that it's always bout race when joanne posts. Cracker this...Honky that...Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees...I think she does that to deflect attention her gang leading meth sellin' thug kid. Pretty tricky, joanne....pretty tricky indeed.
U must b high on your Meth right now because where in one post of mine do I say anything about ANY race???? And u mean nothing to this post being u post under the same name in every forum on topix with the same words and comments!
A League of their Own

Kabul, Afghanistan

#165 May 10, 2013
Joanne: There is no racism in baseball.
Hom Tanks

Mckeesport, PA

#166 May 10, 2013
A League of their Own wrote:
There's also no crying.
joanne

United States

#167 May 10, 2013
A League of their Own wrote:
And u see no racism in any of my posts and u see no crying from mybo in fact all the crying started and is still coming from others! Copy and paste any racism from my posts!!!! Oh u can't! But any time u feel brave u can use ur real name instead of a ficticious one every time!!! And by the way the more u post he more stupid u sound! So we're still laughing at u! And if u knew me, u wouldn't associate racism with me so that's pretty funny!!! Lay down the pipe its not good for u!!!! Have a nice day!!!
joanne

United States

#168 May 10, 2013
And ill no longer comment on here to anyone that is clearly high or just plain stupid! So entertain yourselves with your narrow minds and we will continue to laugh at you and love our kids and baseball!!!
MBA Mom

United States

#169 May 10, 2013
You keep trumpeting the virtues of an organization who condones a MOTHER driving home from a game smashed with kids in the car... MBA will NEVER have that problem, most of our Mom's do not own cars!!
Former MBA

United States

#170 May 10, 2013
Pat wrote:
Ha I'm still here as the Pres. Of MBA and the books are and always were open to managers to see . I am happy to have the coaches and parents we have and thankful that Jimbo and his volunteers put time in to help with children, the thing everyone has to get on their heads is that no matter where your child plays sports or how good they are it's all about and for the children and if you can do better feel free to start a league or find me at a field and ask to help or maybe be on the board and put in your time as we do. Thank you
There in lies the issue.. you think it is acceptable NOT to show the membership your monthly financial statement. There should be Monthly parent meetings with a treasurers report. 4 old dudes telling 5 or 6 younger guys they can see it if they want to is the problem. Noone was EVER told how much was brought into the organization from tag days. The cans were sealed so they could not be counted, and all were turned in. Never once was any announcement made or documentation shown. Not saying any one did, but you see all the time where organizations like these get ripped off by people in charge. TOTAL Transparency is the only acceptable way to operate.
joanne

United States

#171 May 10, 2013
MBA Mom wrote:
You keep trumpeting the virtues of an organization who condones a MOTHER driving home from a game smashed with kids in the car... MBA will NEVER have that problem, most of our Mom's do not own cars!!
The organization has nothing to do with whatever someone does in their own time! I never once said I condone drunk driving I belive this forum was about baseball! And did this person go to court with the mybo org by her side I don't think so! This is about kids playing baseball not bad choices of parents! I don't drink so I have nothing to do with drinking and driving but I am a baseball mom who has been with all 3 organizations mentioned here and that is what this is about! And u not owning a car has nothing to do with baseball either! And I'm pretty sure that was an exaggeration anyway! Again have a lovely day! I have to get ready to take my 5 yr old to practice with the 6-8 yr olds because my kids were taught that well at home and the org.!
Pat

Pittsburgh, PA

#172 May 10, 2013
Don't hide behind a fake name go up to Joe or myself and ask instead of throwing it out on here any parent can complain about not seeing it when they never ask for it that's the problem with all the leagues today they cater to the parents instead of doing what's rite all we do in these org. are give our time to your children Pete,Jimbo, Joe and myself have no kids playing that I know of so if you can help us out please feel free to offer your time for all the children! Ty
MYBO Parent

United States

#174 May 11, 2013
Hey, kids! Don't bother Aunt Joanne when she's burning crosses and lynching old crackers. Oh that crazy racist fool, Joanne....will she ever learn. Ha ha ha ha.
joanne

United States

#175 May 11, 2013
MYBO Parent wrote:
Hey, kids! Don't bother Aunt Joanne when she's burning crosses and lynching old crackers. Oh that crazy racist fool, Joanne....will she ever learn. Ha ha ha ha.
You are clearly not a mybo parent and clearly can't read cause nothing about any race was ever in my posts! Have a good night!
Dont Hate Appreciate

Kabul, Afghanistan

#176 May 12, 2013
That crazy racist joanne...she must be using more of the meth she's makin' than selling. What makes joanne hate...the racist riddle that society must solve.
joanne

United States

#177 May 12, 2013
Dont Hate Appreciate wrote:
That crazy racist joanne...she must be using more of the meth she's makin' than selling. What makes joanne hate...the racist riddle that society must solve.
U sound extremely uneducated! Get a life and grow some balls and use your real name! Race wasn't an issue as*hole and you know a little too much about Meth maybe your mom should have left off of it while she was pregnant with you!
MBA Parent

New Alexandria, PA

#178 May 12, 2013
Pat wrote:
Don't hide behind a fake name go up to Joe or myself and ask instead of throwing it out on here any parent can complain about not seeing it when they never ask for it that's the problem with all the leagues today they cater to the parents instead of doing what's rite all we do in these org. are give our time to your children Pete,Jimbo, Joe and myself have no kids playing that I know of so if you can help us out please feel free to offer your time for all the children! Ty
You just keep proving her point. You are ACCOUNTABLE to the PARENTS...you obviously miss that.. these organizations are all accountable to us parents. You are OBLIGATED to produce a treasurers report MONTHLY AND any time asked for. YOU, JOE BARRY.. all of you!! The arrogance from someone running for office.. seriously?? This is why you will not win. The only reason my kid is still in MBA is because of Rob. YOU and JOE need to have monthly parent meetings. My question is why are you NOT doing this? All it does is leave a doubt as to your personal integrity and the possibility of misappropriations. You should want EVERYONE in the organization to know you are not stealing money. I am not saying anyone is.. but as long as you show this attitude... there will always be someone asking. From a person who hopes to represent politically... anything but full disclosure is unacceptable. YOU AND ANYONE ELSE RUNNING THESE ORGANIZATIONS ARE 100% ACCOUNTABLE TO NOT ONLY me, BUT EVERY OTHER PARENT WHO PAYS MONEY FOR THEIR KID TO PLAY.
MYBO Founder and Member

United States

#179 May 12, 2013
MBA Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep proving her point. You are ACCOUNTABLE to the PARENTS...you obviously miss that.. these organizations are all accountable to us parents. You are OBLIGATED to produce a treasurers report MONTHLY AND any time asked for. YOU, JOE BARRY.. all of you!! The arrogance from someone running for office.. seriously?? This is why you will not win. The only reason my kid is still in MBA is because of Rob. YOU and JOE need to have monthly parent meetings. My question is why are you NOT doing this? All it does is leave a doubt as to your personal integrity and the possibility of misappropriations. You should want EVERYONE in the organization to know you are not stealing money. I am not saying anyone is.. but as long as you show this attitude... there will always be someone asking. From a person who hopes to represent politically... anything but full disclosure is unacceptable. YOU AND ANYONE ELSE RUNNING THESE ORGANIZATIONS ARE 100% ACCOUNTABLE TO NOT ONLY me, BUT EVERY OTHER PARENT WHO PAYS MONEY FOR THEIR KID TO PLAY.
Ole Joe and Rob are quite the scoundrels. Bunch of money stealing, meth lab running, organized crime supporting scalliwags. Nuff said.....the real problem is joanne teaching racist priciples to our youth. There is no racism in basemball, joanne.
WOW

Mckeesport, PA

#180 May 12, 2013
Didn't realize what I started with a simple question.
WOW

Mckeesport, PA

#181 May 12, 2013
My child played in the MBA.I don't think any money is being misused. I've seen Joe Pat and Pete at the fields. Mostly Joe this year. I heard Pat and Pete weren't doing this any longer. I've never seen a parent ask about the books at the field. I think all Pat means is ask. If you have a weekly meeting with all the teams you won't get anything accomplished. It will be just an arguing session. I've dealt with Pat in the past. He'll do whatever he can just asked him.
Thank You.
joanne

United States

#182 May 13, 2013
MYBO Founder and Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Ole Joe and Rob are quite the scoundrels. Bunch of money stealing, meth lab running, organized crime supporting scalliwags. Nuff said.....the real problem is joanne teaching racist priciples to our youth. There is no racism in basemball, joanne.
If you were a mybo parent which u r not then you would know Me and know how goofy you sound!!! And its baseball not basemball!!! And you can change your name all you want your IP address stays the same and your close to being found out! Then I guess you will stay hiding like you do behind these fake names you use on every forum saint the same things! Sorry you have a lame life! Have a nice day! We are all counting the days till discovery!!!! Can't wait!!!
Dont Hate Appreciate

Kabul, Afghanistan

#183 May 13, 2013
joanne wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were a mybo parent which u r not then you would know Me and know how goofy you sound!!! And its baseball not basemball!!! And you can change your name all you want your IP address stays the same and your close to being found out! Then I guess you will stay hiding like you do behind these fake names you use on every forum saint the same things! Sorry you have a lame life! Have a nice day! We are all counting the days till discovery!!!! Can't wait!!!
I guess then you and your thug kids are going to lynch me then.....once a racist always a racist.....that crazy cracker hatin' joanne. When will she learn?
joanne

United States

#184 May 13, 2013
Dont Hate Appreciate wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess then you and your thug kids are going to lynch me then.....once a racist always a racist.....that crazy cracker hatin' joanne. When will she learn?
Haha I don't have to do anything and by the way IM WHITE idiot! But keep posting your doing yourself wonders!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Good is Glassport Community Outlook Facebo... 1 hr Queeg 42
McKeesport ripoffs at City Hall 2 hr Hobo Jim 36
I love Mckeesport 2 hr Hobo Jim 11
SA football - What the heck happened? (Oct '13) 12 hr Queeg 12
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) 16 hr The Touchables 55
What happened to the 6000.00 set up money for t... Aug 25 Sir Repko 8
Good money after bad Aug 24 Trump Tower 3

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance