McKeesport Little League Baseball
Who is the Best

Mckeesport, PA

#143 May 2, 2013
always right wrote:
Mybo pays $65 MBA pays $25 plus you have to sale 40 -$2 tickets& do your tag day if you don't do the tag day it cost you another $20.This isn't a tough decision $65&good coaching or $125&mostly poor coaching
I follow this thread and still cannot determine who are the good guys and who are the better guys. What do I do with my son who likes the sport?
Funny

United States

#144 May 2, 2013
Hammer Time wrote:
<quoted text>Mybo pony played in the PAL league, in which all games were played at the PAL complex, I know because my son played for this team. So for you to say that teams refused to play in the port is just nonsense. Some of the MYBO coaches also put an older team in a league for the high school kids and they had 3 home and 3 away double headers. Again how is it that teams wont come to The port to play ball? These are folks that try to make a difference in the life of these kids and work hard to try and change the perception of what other communities think of our little piece of the planet, and its folks like you that instead of working with them will try and tear down all the good these folks do. It is easy to sit back and tear down an organization and its volunteers, but it takes a real man or woman to step up and try to make a difference.
Is this the same PAL Pony LEague team that a MYBO parent was popped for a DUI on the way home from a GAME!!! LOL... great example...
MBA Parent

United States

#145 May 2, 2013
always right wrote:
Mybo pays $65 MBA pays $25 plus you have to sale 40 -$2 tickets& do your tag day if you don't do the tag day it cost you another $20.This isn't a tough decision $65&good coaching or $125&mostly poor coaching
It was $30.00 to sign up... and I sold my 20 tickets... my kid had a blast at tag day....$30 out of pocket with coaches like Rob and Kevin... way better than $65 with people the like of The 2 who keep posting on here extolloing their own virtues and how wonderful they are. One of them even has his wife fighting his battles for him.
always right

Mckeesport, PA

#146 May 2, 2013
Awe did that hurt your fillings .Kevin & rob can't coach every team,just stay with the MBA and keep funding joes retirement
joanne

United States

#147 May 2, 2013
MBA Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not "Can". That would be against the child labor laws. Forcing kids to can vegetables and fruits for winter may be a good idea though. Would teach them a skill that they could use later in life. What our kids do is referred to as "tagging"... that most organizations do, plus, our kids enjoy doing it. We never stand at an intersection or in traffic and our kids are always accompanied by an adult. As far as fundraising
goes.. we sell 1 $2.00 ticket. The ampunt our kids pay and sell adds up to less than what MYBO collects in reg fees. Plus, if you can't sell your tickets, we will help you. Every one of our coaches makes sure all of their team's tickets are sold. Even buying a few at $2.00 each is still less than what is cost to play at MYBO> We just do things differently. We find it more beneficial to the kids to sell a few tickets to their neighbors than to pay more out of their own pocket. AS far as their "coaches" go... you can have the 2 everyone on here is blasting. I was there when Bazala had his team.. and it was a disgrace the way he handled himself and those kids,
First off I did refer to it as tagging second off most did not enjoy it when we were there and most did not do it they paid the buy out! And unless things have changed they get 20 tix to sell to ensure receiving a bag and another 20 to get a jacket and if you don't tag or sell u don't attend banquet! Was there for 3 years before switching tell something different to those who weren't!
joanne

United States

#148 May 2, 2013
always right wrote:
Mybo pays $65 MBA pays $25 plus you have to sale 40 -$2 tickets& do your tag day if you don't do the tag day it cost you another $20.This isn't a tough decision $65&good coaching or $125&mostly poor coaching
Exactly!!!
I like MYBO

Mckeesport, PA

#149 May 2, 2013
Who is the Best wrote:
<quoted text>
I follow this thread and still cannot determine who are the good guys and who are the better guys. What do I do with my son who likes the sport?
I paid $50 to sign my son up for MYBO Instructional baseball this year. Included in this price was 3 free indoor clinics, complete uniform including hat, shirt, belt, pants,and socks. My understanding is the kids return the vest (which is very nice) and the belt. This of course does not include the 12 or so games that will be played and countless practices. The best part is there are NO Mandatory fundraisers, and the instruction my child has gotten so far is fantastic. The coaches I have encountered are very knowledgeable and work equally with the kids regardless of talent or color!
Innocent MYBO Parent

United States

#150 May 2, 2013
I sent my kid to MYBO...next thing you know he becomes a little monster that sets traps for old people, wears brass knuckles, and talks to business owners about donations to MYBO or else he and the boyz will entertain the businessmen with batting practice. Why am I spending this money to have my kid coverted to acriminal???? Really???
Jill

Mckeesport, PA

#151 May 6, 2013
If your kid is turning into a monster then I do believe it's called bad parenting....Can't blame an organization for you bad parenting skills. If you teach your kid right from wrong an keep involved with them then it shouldn't matter what organization your child attends, he/she should have those morals that were taught to them and be able to know not to do "criminal things". So therefore you as the parent must not have taught your child very well over the years......And all of these posts are becoming a joke. If you don't like the organization just don't sign up simple enough, no one is forcing you to sign your child up. But to sit here and bad mouth each other and call people's children "criminals" because they play in a certain league is complete ignorance and just shows what type of person you truly are....I am not always happy with the coaches we get stuck with no matter what organization we play for (and we play for quite a few), but my child loves baseball and that's all that matters.
Little PittBull Parent

United States

#153 May 7, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same PAL Pony LEague team that a MYBO parent was popped for a DUI on the way home from a GAME!!! LOL... great example...
Wow.. I just asked around about this... was it really a prominent coach and poster on this forum's wife? We are so quick to take the solicitor to task.. and we let someone slide that potentially endangered the lives of childern??
MBA Mom

United States

#154 May 8, 2013
joanne wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I did refer to it as tagging second off most did not enjoy it when we were there and most did not do it they paid the buy out! And unless things have changed they get 20 tix to sell to ensure receiving a bag and another 20 to get a jacket and if you don't tag or sell u don't attend banquet! Was there for 3 years before switching tell something different to those who weren't!
Wrong Bit#ch Our kids love the tag day. Especially when they were little. Every kid on our team but 1 participated last year and every one thid year.
joanne

United States

#155 May 8, 2013
MBA Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Bit#ch Our kids love the tag day. Especially when they were little. Every kid on our team but 1 participated last year and every one thid year.
I'm going to b the adult here like most of us are trying to be! sorry you got lost somewhere! But if you read my post correctly if its not too hard it referred to when we played there 4 yrs ago! And we had more than 2 teams then and most did not so read correctly before replying thank u have a nice day!!!!! Lol
joanne

United States

#156 May 8, 2013
And by the way my son also liked tagging that's y we used a coffee container instead of the vegetable can and collected more! Ask Joe about that one! And if u pay attention I was correcting someone else's false statements about what gets done there so maybe read a little more careful next time!

Since: Oct 12

Mckeesport, PA

#157 May 8, 2013
Sorry my turn to chime in, I as stated before am a past and current coach in the MBA. I refuse to allow these individuals get bashed because someone is sitting in their mother's basement and do nothing but agitate. Kevin and Rob are probably two of the best coaches I have ever seen. People state they can't coach every team but they do assist me when needed. As far as even watching a game tell me little tips to help me out. Yes they will not be here forever but they will still be great citizens of McKeesport. Plus there is always someone who has kids coming through the organization that will be dedicated to the organization. I have great kids on my team and I am not running a criminal mastermind program. My kids are taught respect and manners, and as far as my parents go they are the ones taking the abuse from the other teams parents. My parents understand it is about the kids and not them. For Pete and Pat C. its sad that people abuse the two of you for doing nothing less than a great job. I have interactions with both of them and the kids future is all they care about. I apologize to the two of you for the abuse of individuals that have nothing but hate for anyone in organized baseball.
As far as MYBO goes I know nothing of them and can't comment on them but yet again these individuals are taking care and volunteering their time to the children of McKeesport. Instead of commenting and making untrue statement, the individuals that want to comment come on down to the field and coach spend thirty hours of your time making these children understand baseball and stop using your computer for hate. As far as Joe goes he does and spends all his time dealing with baseball and for what I consider a lifetime of service to the MBA stop insulting people who give there time and efforts to the children and go pick on someone that does nothing but wrong in this community.
Concerned Spectator

United States

#158 May 8, 2013
Yeah....about tagging. Those little MYBO thugs tagged a whole business district wuth their gang slogans. Then they rounded up the old people for some live action "batting practice". MYBO is out of control. I blame it on the parents....bunch of Section 8 drugged out losers. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
joanne

United States

#159 May 8, 2013
Concerned Spectator wrote:
Yeah....about tagging. Those little MYBO thugs tagged a whole business district wuth their gang slogans. Then they rounded up the old people for some live action "batting practice". MYBO is out of control. I blame it on the parents....bunch of Section 8 drugged out losers. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
For one, mybo doesn't tag! So haha to that! Second, which is it they r either all snobby white kids from white oak or section 8 druggies? I think u r starting to confuse yourself! Lol
Wrong again

United States

#160 May 9, 2013
joanne wrote:
And by the way my son also liked tagging that's y we used a coffee container instead of the vegetable can and collected more! Ask Joe about that one! And if u pay attention I was correcting someone else's false statements about what gets done there so maybe read a little more careful next time!
I was indeed there 4 years ago bi*tch.. and every team in our slingshot division tagged... and only 1 kid did not participate. The others tagged with their older siblings on different days. Every one of them loved it!! It was a team building exrcise as much as collecting money for Joe. He never told anyone how much was brought in.. that is why we left. No financial accountability from the 4 guys in charge. I am glad Rob and Kevin have taken over MBA. It was way past time for Joe and Pat to move on. It is again a proud group with 4 teams in 10u East Suburban league, and at least 2 12U teams... where they previously had none and MCkLLBB only had 1. MBA is back thanks to Rob and Kevin!!!
Pat

Monongahela, PA

#161 May 9, 2013
Ha I'm still here as the Pres. Of MBA and the books are and always were open to managers to see . I am happy to have the coaches and parents we have and thankful that Jimbo and his volunteers put time in to help with children, the thing everyone has to get on their heads is that no matter where your child plays sports or how good they are it's all about and for the children and if you can do better feel free to start a league or find me at a field and ask to help or maybe be on the board and put in your time as we do. Thank you
joanne

United States

#162 May 10, 2013
Wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
I was indeed there 4 years ago bi*tch.. and every team in our slingshot division tagged... and only 1 kid did not participate. The others tagged with their older siblings on different days. Every one of them loved it!! It was a team building exrcise as much as collecting money for Joe. He never told anyone how much was brought in.. that is why we left. No financial accountability from the 4 guys in charge. I am glad Rob and Kevin have taken over MBA. It was way past time for Joe and Pat to move on. It is again a proud group with 4 teams in 10u East Suburban league, and at least 2 12U teams... where they previously had none and MCkLLBB only had 1. MBA is back thanks to Rob and Kevin!!!
And once again for your obviously illiterate ass my son is older and was in cannonball at that time and at that time most his age bought out or did nothing at all!!! And the buyout was raised!! So wrong again bit*h is as funny as u not knowing what u r talking about ESP since u thought pat was gone!!!! Haha its parents like you that ruin an org. Because nowhere did I bash the MBA I simply stated the facts of what was sold and happened while we were there! But clearly you dnt know much of what's going on hope you get it together! And again have a nice day!
Concerned Spectator

United States

#163 May 10, 2013
Ever notice that it's always bout race when joanne posts. Cracker this...Honky that...Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees...I think she does that to deflect attention her gang leading meth sellin' thug kid. Pretty tricky, joanne....pretty tricky indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
W a r m w e t p u s s y 36 min Harry Bigcox 1
Should people who suffer from depression be all... 1 hr gladiator 9
I love Mckeesport 14 hr Sfinxy Baby 13
McKeesport ripoffs at City Hall 16 hr The Screwed 37
Raise Taxes and Save Glassport 19 hr Queeg 1
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) Sat The Touchables 55
What happened to the 6000.00 set up money for t... Aug 25 Sir Repko 8

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages