joanne

El Monte, CA

#122 Apr 30, 2013
MYBO BOD Member wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes an arrogant self serving pompass jerk to take credit for doing things MYBO has had nothing to do with. All Tickets coming into the LaRosa Boys Club come from MLB, MLB Players Association Charities, Tickets for Kids, and are for all members of the LaRosa Boys and Girls Club. Pirate games, Penguin Tickets, "Wrasslin" as you call it etc... well.. the Wrestling tickets..at least the local ones come from Coach Mike... he runs the place... Te rest are given out to ALL members of the Club. We have VERY FEW players from ither of the Ghetto Villages. Those kids are serviced mostly by MBA. Their oaches do drive into those areas to pick these kids up to play, and they charge $30 I believe to play... our kids pay significantly more.. and we do NOT "Scholarship" players. Everyone must conform to the new Boys and Girls Club Dues policy now to play. It has changed over the past year, and it is now much more costly for some kids to join us. These were nationally directed changes that we did not agree with. You do try your best and everyone appreciates your time and efforts, but please do not make us out to be what we are not. We all do our best and we wish MBA all the success, But there is a reason we moved out of the league we were in last year.
And although we do live there, I'm offended that my children are part of an org where the adult leaders who see over the children such as yourself would refer to the children's homes as the "ghetto villages" I'm sure that's not how those children or their parents paying to be a part of this club would refer to it!
Funny

United States

#123 Apr 30, 2013
The one's who live there do not belong to MYBO, they play for MBA, an organization that reaches out to these kid. We are here to provide an equal playing field for all of them. Rob and Kevin really are doing great things. Thank you gentlemen!!
Coach

United States

#124 Apr 30, 2013
Hammer Time wrote:
<quoted text> You absolutely nailed it. The parents will always be the problem. Like you pointed out, eventually these kids will end up playing baseball together as they get older. Now they just need to find a head coach at the high school level who is as dedicated to the baseball program as the kids that play are! When my oldest played they went through 3 coaches in 3 years, now they have a guy who seems to be there just collecting a check. To be good at the quad A level, the baseball season is longer than 4 months! Look at the hard work and dedication the Girls softball coach Konrud (sp?)put in with the girls. It obviously pays off!
In Mckeesport, the parents are ALWAYS the problem. They are the main reason MGSL is limited as to where they can play in tournaments, The Little PittBulls are exiled from 3 football leagues, and the Fall league MYBO plays in is full of teams who refused to play games in the Port. People fear for their lives when it comes to the criminals who are raising their futurwe criminlals of America members. As I have seen posted on this very site.. to have opther organizations blowing sirens at baseball games and laughing about the Port Parents either running off into the woods or assumiong the position along the fence shows what other areas think of you people. It starts with you parents, and we coaches have just about had enough of it. When you all act that way, people like Bill will take the kids he likes to the Ripken camp, because he is the one driving!! I do not blame him for being selective. I am sure the NAtional Boys CLub is glad to have the guys from White Oajk take over down there, they at least know how to act in public!
joanne

El Monte, CA

#126 Apr 30, 2013
Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
In Mckeesport, the parents are ALWAYS the problem. They are the main reason MGSL is limited as to where they can play in tournaments, The Little PittBulls are exiled from 3 football leagues, and the Fall league MYBO plays in is full of teams who refused to play games in the Port. People fear for their lives when it comes to the criminals who are raising their futurwe criminlals of America members. As I have seen posted on this very site.. to have opther organizations blowing sirens at baseball games and laughing about the Port Parents either running off into the woods or assumiong the position along the fence shows what other areas think of you people. It starts with you parents, and we coaches have just about had enough of it. When you all act that way, people like Bill will take the kids he likes to the Ripken camp, because he is the one driving!! I do not blame him for being selective. I am sure the NAtional Boys CLub is glad to have the guys from White Oajk take over down there, they at least know how to act in public!
Once Again I do not live in white oak and did attend ripken thank u!!!!
joanne

El Monte, CA

#127 Apr 30, 2013
joanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Meant do not live there
joanne

El Monte, CA

#128 Apr 30, 2013
Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
In Mckeesport, the parents are ALWAYS the problem. They are the main reason MGSL is limited as to where they can play in tournaments, The Little PittBulls are exiled from 3 football leagues, and the Fall league MYBO plays in is full of teams who refused to play games in the Port. People fear for their lives when it comes to the criminals who are raising their futurwe criminlals of America members. As I have seen posted on this very site.. to have opther organizations blowing sirens at baseball games and laughing
about the Port Parents either running off into the woods or assumiong the position along the fence shows what other areas think of you people. It starts with you parents, and we coaches have just about had enough of it. When you all act that way, people like Bill will take the kids he likes to the Ripken camp, because he is the one driving!! I do not blame him for being selective. I am sure the NAtional Boys CLub is glad to have the guys from White Oajk take over down there, they at least know how to act in public!
Several MBA players have made their way to Mybo over the last few years this year included!! Black and white kids! Must be a reason! And to say its the mckeesport parents is crazy because not one Mybo parent has called any kids names here but who has??? By the way at the game tonight the kids all knew each other and played well toge
ther the white oak parents however of course bad talked in the stands!!! And it was so interesting to watch and listen to 2 of the coaches and a mom argue behind their dugout! CLASSY!!!
Elvis

Columbus, OH

#129 Apr 30, 2013
...and joanne cried
Cause if there's one thing that she don't need
Its another hungry criminal mouth to feed
In the MYBO ghetto
joanne

El Monte, CA

#130 Apr 30, 2013
Elvis wrote:
...and joanne cried
Cause if there's one thing that she don't need
Its another hungry criminal mouth to feed
In the MYBO ghetto
Yea you are a weirdo! Can you read? I don't think you or your friends can or you would realize you are all contradicting yourselves!!! Use a real name then talk with us mature adults! Have a lovely night!
Concerned Spectator

Columbus, OH

#131 Apr 30, 2013
Lots of rage spews from joanne. Must have something to do with her little thug psycho criminal kids and deep seated racism. That crazy joanne....what are we going to do with her?
joanne

El Monte, CA

#132 Apr 30, 2013
Concerned Spectator wrote:
Lots of rage spews from joanne. Must have something to do with her little thug psycho criminal kids and deep seated racism. That crazy joanne....what are we going to do with her?
Lol u haven't seen rage from me on here at all but u are the only one calling names with hatred! Again have a lovely night! And some of your so called friends are spilling the beans now we see why you are commenting what you do! Nitey night!
Concerned Spectator

Columbus, OH

#133 May 1, 2013
joanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol u haven't seen rage from me on here at all but u are the only one calling names with hatred! Again have a lovely night! And some of your so called friends are spilling the beans now we see why you are commenting what you do! Nitey night!
Kiss your mom with that dirty criminal mouth? Perhaps you should spend less time posting and more time saving up that bail money for that psycho criminal kid that you're raising. Guess ole junior is developing his organized crime network during daily MYBO practices.
joanne

United States

#134 May 1, 2013
Concerned Spectator wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss your mom with that dirty criminal mouth? Perhaps you should spend less time posting and more time saving up that bail money for that psycho criminal kid that you're raising. Guess ole junior is developing his organized crime network during daily MYBO practices.
Hahaha sorry your mother didn't love you as much as we love ours maybe that's your problem! But thanks for the laughs again and have a blessed day!
MYBO for Life

Mckeesport, PA

#135 May 1, 2013
joanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes MBA does pay a lesser reg fee but they have mandatory canning and fundraisers that equal yo more than our reg fee if you have no one to sell to and end up paying for it! Been there done that and think its ignorant as a Mybo member to down one of your own coaches/ volunteers! And I payed no more this year to play than I did last year so I'm confused where you say we had to pay more this year. I have 2 kids that play their sports thru the boys n girls club Mybo being one of the sports but if this is how our own people talk to and think of their own coaches I'm starting to rethink ! You have nothing to say to the ignorance being thrown at our innocent children on here but had to post this to one of your own! Smh!!!
Joanne, this person posing as a member of the MYBO bod is obviously someone who is not what they seem. Probably someone who has MYBO ENVY or erectile dis function. I know the guys that run MYBO and they care about one thing, the kids. Being apart of their organization my kids have been given many opportunities that are greatly appreciated. I can not speak of the other organizations since my kids have only been a part of MYBO, BUT FOR ANYONE to criticize volunteer coaches who work with the kids in the community is just wrong.
Hammer Time

Mckeesport, PA

#136 May 1, 2013
Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
In Mckeesport, the parents are ALWAYS the problem. They are the main reason MGSL is limited as to where they can play in tournaments, The Little PittBulls are exiled from 3 football leagues, and the Fall league MYBO plays in is full of teams who refused to play games in the Port. People fear for their lives when it comes to the criminals who are raising their futurwe criminlals of America members.
Mybo pony played in the PAL league, in which all games were played at the PAL complex, I know because my son played for this team. So for you to say that teams refused to play in the port is just nonsense. Some of the MYBO coaches also put an older team in a league for the high school kids and they had 3 home and 3 away double headers. Again how is it that teams wont come to The port to play ball? These are folks that try to make a difference in the life of these kids and work hard to try and change the perception of what other communities think of our little piece of the planet, and its folks like you that instead of working with them will try and tear down all the good these folks do. It is easy to sit back and tear down an organization and its volunteers, but it takes a real man or woman to step up and try to make a difference.
MYBO for Life

Mckeesport, PA

#137 May 1, 2013
Hammer Time wrote:
<quoted text>Mybo pony played in the PAL league, in which all games were played at the PAL complex, I know because my son played for this team. So for you to say that teams refused to play in the port is just nonsense. Some of the MYBO coaches also put an older team in a league for the high school kids and they had 3 home and 3 away double headers. Again how is it that teams wont come to The port to play ball? These are folks that try to make a difference in the life of these kids and work hard to try and change the perception of what other communities think of our little piece of the planet, and its folks like you that instead of working with them will try and tear down all the good these folks do. It is easy to sit back and tear down an organization and its volunteers, but it takes a real man or woman to step up and try to make a difference.
Well said, and this can be said for all the coaches and volunteers in all the local organizations.
1ST Year Parent

Mckeesport, PA

#138 May 1, 2013
Hammer Time wrote:
<quoted text>Mybo pony played in the PAL league, in which all games were played at the PAL complex, I know because my son played for this team. So for you to say that teams refused to play in the port is just nonsense. Some of the MYBO coaches also put an older team in a league for the high school kids and they had 3 home and 3 away double headers. Again how is it that teams wont come to The port to play ball? These are folks that try to make a difference in the life of these kids and work hard to try and change the perception of what other communities think of our little piece of the planet, and its folks like you that instead of working with them will try and tear down all the good these folks do. It is easy to sit back and tear down an organization and its volunteers, but it takes a real man or woman to step up and try to make a difference.
Starting with signups and the indoor clinics I am very pleased with the instruction my children are receiving at MYBO. The coaches work very hard with all the kids and are very positive. I would like to thank all the coaches for the time and energy they give to ALL of the kids.
Concerned Spectator

Columbus, OH

#139 May 1, 2013
1ST Year Parent wrote:
<quoted text>Starting with signups and the indoor clinics I am very pleased with the instruction my children are receiving at MYBO. The coaches work very hard with all the kids and are very positive. I would like to thank all the coaches for the time and energy they give to ALL of the kids.
Yeah takes a lot of time to build that well oiled organized crime Machine. How much money have they lifted from you since joining the MYBO. If you bought them a chemistry set....be very careful. Normally by year 2 most of the little MYBO angels are building meth labs or constructing IEDs....on a positive note, they are normally able to get a solid "A" in chemistry.

Tons of memories that you and the DEA will share in the years to come.
MBA Coach

United States

#140 May 2, 2013
MYBO for Life wrote:
<quoted text>Joanne, this person posing as a member of the MYBO bod is obviously someone who is not what they seem. Probably someone who has MYBO ENVY or erectile dis function. I know the guys that run MYBO and they care about one thing, the kids. Being apart of their organization my kids have been given many opportunities that are greatly appreciated. I can not speak of the other organizations since my kids have only been a part of MYBO, BUT FOR ANYONE to criticize volunteer coaches who work with the kids in the community is just wrong.
We do not "Can". That would be against the child labor laws. Forcing kids to can vegetables and fruits for winter may be a good idea though. Would teach them a skill that they could use later in life. What our kids do is referred to as "tagging"... that most organizations do, plus, our kids enjoy doing it. We never stand at an intersection or in traffic and our kids are always accompanied by an adult. As far as fundraising goes.. we sell 1 $2.00 ticket. The ampunt our kids pay and sell adds up to less than what MYBO collects in reg fees. Plus, if you can't sell your tickets, we will help you. Every one of our coaches makes sure all of their team's tickets are sold. Even buying a few at $2.00 each is still less than what is cost to play at MYBO> We just do things differently. We find it more beneficial to the kids to sell a few tickets to their neighbors than to pay more out of their own pocket. AS far as their "coaches" go... you can have the 2 everyone on here is blasting. I was there when Bazala had his team.. and it was a disgrace the way he handled himself and those kids,
Concerned Spectator

Apo, AE

#141 May 2, 2013
The MYBO doesn't can they score profit through points.

Little kids were taking points from local businesses for MYBO protection last time I looked. The going line from the little thugs was "we need money for bats...and you look like a good coach for some of our after hours batting practice."

I pay points to protect my business from the thugs as I'd prefer not to have to endure their batting practice.

Thank goodness,I haven't become a senior citizen yet...that's when the MYBO kids really thug it up. Like wolves to the wounded antelope.
always right

Mckeesport, PA

#142 May 2, 2013
Mybo pays $65 MBA pays $25 plus you have to sale 40 -$2 tickets& do your tag day if you don't do the tag day it cost you another $20.This isn't a tough decision $65&good coaching or $125&mostly poor coaching

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AG: 16 charged in connection with alleged illeg... (Sep '13) 16 hr Hog Reprisal 770
NAME THE BEST MASD Directors EVER? 16 hr Hobo Jim 39
McKeesport Election 20 hr Hobo Jim 72
racial proficiling Mckeesport police Sat Dazed and confused 3
Black lives matter Sat just the facts maam 67
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) Fri dvw 218
News Remembering a pro at conning (Jul '08) Mar 26 High Road Warrior 33
McKeesport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance