#103 Apr 27, 2013
patty pissflaps wrote:
i love to urinate on home plate after the 7th inning stretch
yeah baby!
Another unique community service!
mike bellan

Mckeesport, PA

#104 Apr 28, 2013
To all you parents of Woaa&MBA you can kiss my a**,you guys had no problem coming over to the practice that the pirates put on for us last year.And by the way my 3 thugs all have a 4.0 Gpa.
Daddy Dearest

Kabul, Afghanistan

#105 Apr 28, 2013
mike bellan wrote:
To all you parents of Woaa&MBA you can kiss my a**,you guys had no problem coming over to the practice that the pirates put on for us last year.And by the way my 3 thugs all have a 4.0 Gpa.
Guess you'll be proud when your little criminal master minds engineer a Lufthansa Heist...bunch of thugs, good grades equals sociopath criminals doing bigtime in ther federal pen.
mike bellan

Presto, PA

#106 Apr 29, 2013
Maybe they will become marriage counselors or financial investors cause we know you guys need them both.Isn't $200 a lot to play spring ball just .rick your fellow coaches ratted you out
MYBO parent

Mckeesport, PA

#107 Apr 29, 2013
Thanks Mike. If anyone could find out who this coward is, it would be you. Marriage counselors?? Never. What a joke this has been.
Players Parent

Mckeesport, PA

#108 Apr 29, 2013
My kids have played in the different organizations in the community and they also belong to the Boys and Girls Club. The one thing I see as the problem is the parents, not the kids. Instead of being good examples for the kids,the adults act like children. Each organization offers something different, but they all offer a chance for our kids to play ball. As our kids develop and get older they will end up playing together in middle school and high school and you guessed it the parents will still be the problem.
Concerned Spectator

Kabul, Afghanistan

#109 Apr 29, 2013
mike bellan wrote:
Don't worry Big Bubba don't discriminate between white collar crime that the Bellan boys will commit and get caught for. He be likin' that Bellan fresh meat that Federal penitentiary will be providin' him. White Collar, Blue Collar, MYBO builds and develops the future inamate population for years to come.
Concerned Spectator

Kabul, Afghanistan

#110 Apr 29, 2013
MYBO parent wrote:
Thanks Mike. If anyone could find out who this coward is, it would be you. Marriage counselors?? Never. What a joke this has been.
What crime will your little thug be convicted for??? Las Vegas odds are 2:1 to assaulting old people after batting practice....or stealing from churches. MYBO building the criminals for America's tomorrow.
Concerned Spectator

Kabul, Afghanistan

#111 Apr 29, 2013
Players Parent wrote:
My kids have played in the different organizations in the community and they also belong to the Boys and Girls Club. The one thing I see as the problem is the parents, not the kids. Instead of being good examples for the kids,the adults act like children. Each organization offers something different, but they all offer a chance for our kids to play ball. As our kids develop and get older they will end up playing together in middle school and high school and you guessed it the parents will still be the problem.
I've heard that MYBO parents keep book on the games and do the "Al Capone" team work schtick to the younguns' when revenue is not where it needs to be.
joanne

United States

#112 Apr 29, 2013
This person just doesn't realize how stupid they sound! You are the only one talking nonstop about drugs and criminal activity so when your found out what are we really going to learn about you? You seem to know much more about it than anyone else here who is talking about baseball! I for one, since u targeted my child, can't wait to find out who you are!!
Concerned Spectator

Kabul, Afghanistan

#113 Apr 29, 2013
joanne wrote:
This person just doesn't realize how stupid they sound! You are the only one talking nonstop about drugs and criminal activity so when your found out what are we really going to learn about you? You seem to know much more about it than anyone else here who is talking about baseball! I for one, since u targeted my child, can't wait to find out who you are!!
Takes a criminal to raise a criminal. I would imagine that you would perpetrate all kinds of crimes on someone that was going to rat you out. Only the Devil knows of the heinous crimes that you and junior will unleash once you've found the innocent "whistle blower". I bet joanne is your alias to your real code name: "Son of Sam"? "Ghengis Kahn"? "Jack the Ripper"?
Hammer Time

Mckeesport, PA

#114 Apr 30, 2013
Players Parent wrote:
You absolutely nailed it. The parents will always be the problem. Like you pointed out, eventually these kids will end up playing baseball together as they get older. Now they just need to find a head coach at the high school level who is as dedicated to the baseball program as the kids that play are! When my oldest played they went through 3 coaches in 3 years, now they have a guy who seems to be there just collecting a check. To be good at the quad A level, the baseball season is longer than 4 months! Look at the hard work and dedication the Girls softball coach Konrud (sp?)put in with the girls. It obviously pays off!
Softball Parent

Mckeesport, PA

#115 Apr 30, 2013
Hammer Time wrote:
<quoted text> You absolutely nailed it. The parents will always be the problem. Like you pointed out, eventually these kids will end up playing baseball together as they get older. Now they just need to find a head coach at the high school level who is as dedicated to the baseball program as the kids that play are! When my oldest played they went through 3 coaches in 3 years, now they have a guy who seems to be there just collecting a check. To be good at the quad A level, the baseball season is longer than 4 months! Look at the hard work and dedication the Girls softball coach Konrud (sp?)put in with the girls. It obviously pays off!
Our girls have a very dedicated coach who has helped put them into contention to compete with the better teams. They are a very young team that will only get better the next few years. My nephew plays baseball and his biggest complaint is the lack of time and dedication his coaches give them. It really is a shame too, because they are a very talented group!
Real Mybo Parent

Mckeesport, PA

#116 Apr 30, 2013
Thread Maintenance wrote:
This thread is complete.
Moral of this thread: MYBO players are thugs and a danger to society.
Here endeth the lesson.
You really need to quit talking out of your azz, because your breath is really starting to stink. TO ALL Coaches in all the organizations, thanks for your dedication to all of our kids!
Tiger Pride

Mckeesport, PA

#117 Apr 30, 2013
Softball Parent wrote:
<quoted text>Our girls have a very dedicated coach who has helped put them into contention to compete with the better teams. They are a very young team that will only get better the next few years. My nephew plays baseball and his biggest complaint is the lack of time and dedication his coaches give them. It really is a shame too, because they are a very talented group!
Saw they clinched a share of section title, good job girls and coaches
Hammer Time

Mckeesport, PA

#118 Apr 30, 2013
Tiger Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Saw they clinched a share of section title, good job girls and coaches
Yes they should be commended on a job well done! Maybe its time for a change with the boys baseball coaching staff! For the last few years it was our section is too tough, we can't compete with USC,NA,MT.Lebo, and Peters. This year we are not in that section so what is the excuse? Maybe if you played in a fall league and had some winter workouts you could win some games. These boys deserve better!
Funny

United States

#119 Apr 30, 2013
Dek Hockey Parent wrote:
Did Bill win the championship this year or last year? If he didn't how did he stack his team, same with Rob? After the Championship games the last two years, I did not see any stick throwing, glove throwing or ranting by either coach after they lost. Some of the parents in the older group, well? You may not like their style but they are out their helping. They are mild compared to when I played.
Actually, yes.. Bill looked like his head was going to explode!! We were all rooting for him to lose.
MYBO BOD Member

United States

#120 Apr 30, 2013
Coach Bill M wrote:
<quoted text>It takes a gutless coward to anonamously disparage an org. of a couple hundred people. Let me tell you a little about "myblow". 1 year "myblow" gave away over 200 baseball gloves. We "scholarship" many kids to play that cant afford it. I see folks pay for their sons & pay for other boys who cant afford to play. I see people who routinely Go well out of their way into crawford & harrison villages to pick up kids who live with their grandmothers & have no way to get to practice or games. I see people who picked up same kids & took them to our Pirates indoor baseball facility all winter for workouts to keep them out of trouble. We've taken countless kids of all races to Cal Ripken camps, Penguin games, Pirate games, Pgh Power arena football games & pro wrastling. Our kids have gotten to play in 3 Rivers stadium & PNC Park. We give away bats, helmets gloves equipment & shirts that never come back every year. I will not disparage another org. But if your org does more for the youth in this area i'd like to be a part of that. I coached in MBA & WOAA & have made wonderful friends in both. My children still participate in Woaa sports. I respect Mr. Donato & any org that provides opportunity to the kids of this area. If I'm wrong about any of this please feel free to approach me & straighten me out. I'm a high visability guy with the school & can be found at many sporting events. I'd love to "debate" this with you but i know you'll remain anonamous cause thats what cowards do. Anyway I pray that God turns your heart to "step up" for the children of this area instead of looking down on those who do
It takes an arrogant self serving pompass jerk to take credit for doing things MYBO has had nothing to do with. All Tickets coming into the LaRosa Boys Club come from MLB, MLB Players Association Charities, Tickets for Kids, and are for all members of the LaRosa Boys and Girls Club. Pirate games, Penguin Tickets, "Wrasslin" as you call it etc... well.. the Wrestling tickets..at least the local ones come from Coach Mike... he runs the place... Te rest are given out to ALL members of the Club. We have VERY FEW players from ither of the Ghetto Villages. Those kids are serviced mostly by MBA. Their oaches do drive into those areas to pick these kids up to play, and they charge $30 I believe to play... our kids pay significantly more.. and we do NOT "Scholarship" players. Everyone must conform to the new Boys and Girls Club Dues policy now to play. It has changed over the past year, and it is now much more costly for some kids to join us. These were nationally directed changes that we did not agree with. You do try your best and everyone appreciates your time and efforts, but please do not make us out to be what we are not. We all do our best and we wish MBA all the success, But there is a reason we moved out of the league we were in last year.
joanne

United States

#121 Apr 30, 2013
MYBO BOD Member wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes an arrogant self serving pompass jerk to take credit for doing things MYBO has had nothing to do with. All Tickets coming into the LaRosa Boys Club come from MLB, MLB Players Association Charities, Tickets for Kids, and are for all members of the LaRosa Boys and Girls Club. Pirate games, Penguin Tickets, "Wrasslin" as you call it etc... well.. the Wrestling tickets..at least the local ones come from Coach Mike... he runs the place... Te rest are given out to ALL members of the Club. We have VERY FEW players from ither of the Ghetto Villages. Those kids are serviced mostly by MBA. Their oaches do drive into those areas to pick these kids up to play, and they charge $30 I believe to play... our kids pay significantly more.. and we do NOT "Scholarship" players. Everyone must conform to the new Boys and Girls Club Dues policy now to play. It has changed over the past year, and it is now much more costly for some kids to join us. These were nationally directed changes that we did not agree with. You do try your best and everyone appreciates your time and efforts, but please do not make us out to be what we are not. We all do our best and we wish MBA all the success, But there is a reason we moved out of the league we were in last year.
Yes MBA does pay a lesser reg fee but they have mandatory canning and fundraisers that equal yo more than our reg fee if you have no one to sell to and end up paying for it! Been there done that and think its ignorant as a Mybo member to down one of your own coaches/ volunteers! And I payed no more this year to play than I did last year so I'm confused where you say we had to pay more this year. I have 2 kids that play their sports thru the boys n girls club Mybo being one of the sports but if this is how our own people talk to and think of their own coaches I'm starting to rethink ! You have nothing to say to the ignorance being thrown at our innocent children on here but had to post this to one of your own! Smh!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption 23 min Gossip monger 34
Another Shooting 2 hr liberals smell 12
How fun is it 3 hr Free Willy 2
Great job Coach Shar 3 hr Free Willy 2
S A Sports Fri Complete idiots 99
Vote For Donald Trump Jul 10 The Touchables 13
Attorney Dennis Spyra ... (Aug '11) Jul 10 Themis 43

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance