McKeesport Little League Baseball
concerned parent

Baltimore, MD

#42 Apr 16, 2013
My lil stepson of color has played for rob for 3 yrs (giving myself away but I like controversy and a good fight) never did I feel he was being treated wrong.because of his skin color or was yelled at and made to feel not worthy. Bill mellinger. I have known since I was a teenager he is friends with my cousin a great big funny guy and his heart is just as big. Mybo has parents that care it isn't for glory or praise its for kids. When I needed use of.a field for a tourny last year that boys and girls club held a lease on not only did jimbo not hesitate he offered his services.(Now I really gave away who Iam but oh well) you want to yell racism. And oh how unfair save it for our school board canidates who have agendas not a organization that works. And helps kids of all races and creeds you bunch of whiney nose in the air dumb asses. And one more thing any you idiots who sing the praise of.mba and mck little league and harken to your youth realize that there where jobs and businesses here when we where young and the population was tripled????? MORONS
Sheri Ellis

New Kensington, PA

#43 Apr 16, 2013
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Husband single handedly DESTROYED my son's baseball team a few years ago at MBA. We left because of him, only to hear he was kicked out of MBA and went to MYBO. We will NEVER recommend any eam he coaches. The way he spoke to those kids was reprehensible and the way he blantantly showed preferential treatment to his own kid was embarassing. All of the kids Quit on him by the time the season was over. 2 other Dads finally had to take the team over.
Obivously I need to introduce you to Rob Bazala who is one of the best , most devoted coaches I know. You might want to make sure you know what your talking about before you open your trap. And by the way you might want to post your name since you are so full of crap! Only cowards hide. Hope you are happy cause all I hear is blah blah blah....
Sheri Ellis

New Kensington, PA

#44 Apr 16, 2013
Gretchen Bazala wrote:
I cannot believe that anyone would refer to an organization in such a derogatory manner. You should be ashamed of yourself. Whether or not you like an organization, it is appalling to me to see a GROWN adult refer to an organization with such a comment as MYBLOW. I think it is time for you to grow up and act as the leader you pretend to be. Shame on you and now when you asked the question why my children don't play for you, just look at your despicable post.
I agree with you Gretchen, however you can't change trash!
Sheri Ellis

New Kensington, PA

#45 Apr 16, 2013
Single Mother of a player wrote:
<quoted text>
My son was on that team as well.. and we left and went to MYBO because of the way he treated our kids. He was a tyrant and had no use for kids of color on our team. When he showed up at MYBO.. we left and went back to MBA. My son will NEVER play on any team he is associated with. I have made sure he does not coach my son in any other sport at the Boys club either. I do not hold this against you, you have to say nice things about him, you have no choice. It is important that others know what type of coach this guy really is. He and Mellinger both need to be out of youth Sports.(my son was on his Dek Hockey team... wow... makes your husband look like a saint)
WOW single mother, don't you have a name or are you like the other cowards who are afraid to post who you are. I am sure you are soooo important that you have the power to stop someone from coaching.
Sheri Ellis

New Kensington, PA

#46 Apr 16, 2013
Boys Club Parent wrote:
I do not know anything about this BAzala guy, but if he acts like that, we do not want him. My son played Dek Hockey for coach Bill.. Nice guy.. but I thought he was having a stroke!! Was Unbelievable... it is just Dek Hockey at the BC... not the Stanley Cup!!
I am suremhe is gonna lose sleep over your thoughts! ha ha
Maula Bazala

United States

#47 Apr 16, 2013
When you go to one of those thug baseball games make sure you hide some money in your shoe. Don't expect to return with your wallet or purse....the little thugs are persistent.
concerned parent

Baltimore, MD

#48 Apr 17, 2013
Maula Bazala wrote:
When you go to one of those thug baseball games make sure you hide some money in your shoe. Don't expect to return with your wallet or purse....the little thugs are persistent.
Whomever you are PLEASE PLEASE. Come to a game say your racist things I promise you our "THUG" MOSTLY WHITE MOSTLY UPPER MIDDLE CLASS BALLPLAYERS WON'T BE YOUR PROBLEM. You are a disgusting waste of breath piece of trash who hides under a false name.
Boys Club Insider

United States

#49 Apr 17, 2013
concerned parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Whomever you are PLEASE PLEASE. Come to a game say your racist things I promise you our "THUG" MOSTLY WHITE MOSTLY UPPER MIDDLE CLASS BALLPLAYERS WON'T BE YOUR PROBLEM. You are a disgusting waste of breath piece of trash who hides under a false name.
You just proved every point!! LOL.. MYBO is not for the non white kids who are economically challenged families. It is all about the white kids from White Oak who for some reason do not play for the WOAA. MBA has the economically less fortunate kids. MEllinger and Bazala are only a few examples.
concerned parent

Arlington, VA

#50 Apr 17, 2013
Boys Club Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved every point!! LOL.. MYBO is not for the non white kids who are economically challenged families. It is all about the white kids from White Oak who for some reason do not play for the WOAA. MBA has the economically less fortunate kids. MEllinger and Bazala are only a few examples.
can you blame them? They want to win and you just basically said white oak is well losers the parents where benchwarmers and never made teams and there silver spoon lil kids are well they suck
concerned parent

Arlington, VA

#51 Apr 17, 2013
And there aren't black kids??? Then my stepson and his teamates better stay out of the sun. Getting toooo tan! My 1/2 spanish stepson should go to mba then? Or m two autistic children should be made to feel less at white oak or stay at mybo where ppl have compassion and care? Yep WOAA IS THE PLACE TO BE! AS LONG AS YOU MAKE 100 K.and your kids.are blonde hair blue eyes and intellectually not challenged
MYBO Coach

United States

#52 Apr 17, 2013
Yes... we laugh at you every day. We all need or "Tokens" MYBO is white Oak Jr. MBA is for kids from the Port. Coach Bill only took white kids to the Cal Ripken week last year.
Inside Mom

United States

#53 Apr 17, 2013
Don't froget B*tchy Gretchy as we all referred to her last year. Heard she did the same pushy garbage at White Oak PTA!! Try and take that to GW or Centennial....
Brittany

Ardsley, NY

#54 Apr 17, 2013
What all of you fail to realize is that all of these kids, MBA, WOAA, and MYBO all wind up playing together if and when they decide to play for the school district. Referring to our kids as thugs only makes you look like a fool. If you live in the area and that's how you view things, then move. It's that simple. Yes this city definitely has its share of serious problems, but it also has a lot of positive things that everyone overlooks. There are a lot of good people who live in McKeesport.
Bashing a coach who is a volunteer makes you look angry and petty. All of these guys who coach, be it baseball, football, hockey, soccer, whatever, give up hours upon hours of their free time to do it. Just like I tell my kids, you're going to have a coach you don't like personally, you dont quit, you dont whine or blame or complain, you just deal with it, just like in life. Just like a coworker, a boss or a neighbor you don't particularly like. It's life, you get over it.
If you think you can do better, do it. Don't talk about it, be about it. Until then, remember that all of these organizations and all of the people involved in them are there for the kids, to make a positive impact, to make a difference.
Schumann Center Warden

United States

#55 Apr 17, 2013
We have cell blocks set up for our MBA, WOAA, and MYBO thug inmates. They make up our prison league.
Brittany

Ardsley, NY

#56 Apr 17, 2013
Your spelling is obviously outshined by your wit. Again if you want to see positive change, be a part of it, don't chastise those who work for our kids. Dont down our kids either. You have no right to judge. Dont hide behind your keyboard. Use your name.
concerned parent

Philadelphia, PA

#57 Apr 17, 2013
All I have seen for 3 years is Rob and Gretchen Bazala Bob and Nicole karpuska (sorry guys if its spelled wrong) lwork either at P.T.A or Boys and Girls club hard selflessly. On a personal note Ihave known Gretchen Bazala and her parents and her dear grandmother on and off most my.life. You can be classless call her names but she has more class and comes from better stalk than most of us. I am very humbled by the work she has done for my children and wish that our cities and schools not leagues the things that matter would have more like her. Call her names ......that's fine those of us who know her respect her and are damn proud of what.she does for our kids
minority parent

Mckeesport, PA

#58 Apr 17, 2013
I love MYBO, sounds like the ppl against them are just mad & jealous they are not a part of them. Somewhat like high school clicks...the non cheerleader\football player talk sh*t on the cheerleader\football player...lol there are way more important topics that need this attention then sports. Bring up school education and how we can all help improve all the schools by being supportive & involved parents not just b*tching about the few parents who do care enough to go above & beyond!
Schumann Center Warden

Kabul, Afghanistan

#59 Apr 17, 2013
The Center appreciates the MYBO inmates. They keep the center morale high and are very popular in all of the cell blocks. Many of the would be victimized kids enjoy the attention received by the MYBO as it is not attention that they have to endure. Keep up the good work parents! The future prison league thanks you!
Real Parent

Mckeesport, PA

#60 Apr 18, 2013
Single Mother of a player wrote:
<quoted text>
My son was on that team as well.. and we left and went to MYBO because of the way he treated our kids. He was a tyrant and had no use for kids of color on our team. When he showed up at MYBO.. we left and went back to MBA. My son will NEVER play on any team he is associated with. I have made sure he does not coach my son in any other sport at the Boys club either. I do not hold this against you, you have to say nice things about him, you have no choice. It is important that others know what type of coach this guy really is. He and Mellinger both need to be out of youth Sports.(my son was on his Dek Hockey team... wow... makes your husband look like a saint)
I hear that those guys are always trying to stack a team, and they moan and groan if their team is not head and shoulders above the other teams in the league no matter the sport. What ever happened to working with all the kids regardless of talent!
Eye Witness

Mckeesport, PA

#61 Apr 18, 2013
Gretchen Bazala wrote:
Dearest Insider,
I think it is time that WE ALL start focusing on the children. This is what it is all about. Focus on the kids, this is why everyone puts their time into things.
I have seen you in action at practice and games, maybe you should practice what you preach!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hags place 7 hr Catfish Hunter 44
Vote For Donald Trump 7 hr Jackie 7
Ron Beck (Oct '14) 12 hr ajc homie 128
Too Many Mom's Boy's on Topix Mon Queeg 6
Council Does Great Work Improving Essentials Mon Queeg 5
Mutt Jr's customer appreciation day Mon yee-yee 9
Looking for old friend Jeremy Easton (Dec '11) Jun 26 Harry the able man 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages