First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Patty Pissflaps

West Mifflin, PA

#205 Jun 13, 2013
i'll give out free handjob to any umpires that are single or married.
yeah baby!

Since: Nov 13

Mckeesport, PA

#206 Nov 6, 2013
Eye Witness wrote:
<quoted text> I have seen you in action at practice and games, maybe you should practice what you preach!
Yeah, good luck with that! She'll preach the bible outa one side of her mouth and bully and spew hatred out the other.

And to an earlier post that says people refer to her as "b*tchy," I always heard "bat sh*t" bazala!
Tigger

Pittsburgh, PA

#207 Jan 25, 2014
Donato is killing mba. He is so cheap and all he worries about is his money. Cause the league money is his money. He now is refusing to have pony baseball. Why should anyone waste their time with mba is joe wont support the sport beyond 12 years old. Joe and his pencil need to go.
watching

Mckeesport, PA

#208 Jan 25, 2014
i heard some of the coaches drink and smoke weed during and after the games.
Joe D

Mckeesport, PA

#209 Jan 25, 2014
Talk to the league Pres. Skip he's in charge him and Kevin Kovach they run the league their boys are not in Pony so they don't care. The old Pres. ran a Pony league but he quit.(bum)
Tigger

Pittsburgh, PA

#210 Jan 25, 2014
Joe D wrote:
Talk to the league Pres. Skip he's in charge him and Kevin Kovach they run the league their boys are not in Pony so they don't care. The old Pres. ran a Pony league but he quit.(bum)
O please! Nobody has a say but joe. He is the puppet master. He controls the money. He decides who is the president. Mba never has open meetings, why not. Joe invites who he wants to a meeting. Dont defend him. You are obviously not aware of joes control. Kovach should man up and dispose of joe. He would be better off.
bugg

Mckeesport, PA

#212 Jun 6, 2014
Wow can this end let's all get together and make our city one again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
e.s. good council women or wild party animal? 2 hr Chief K 7
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ed Swindell 51,527
Club 22 Manager/Policeman Charged W/Sexual Hara... (Mar '14) 2 hr Shawn 37
3 surgeries from a concussion 6 hr Loser 6
Glassport scum 6 hr Tom B 6
What happened to the Viking Lounge 6 hr Skinny Man 73
mcbride's Bumpy man nutz 7 hr these NUTZ!!!! 1
McKeesport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

McKeesport Jobs

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

McKeesport News, Events & Info