First Prev
of 11
Next Last
ATV Outlaw

Elizabeth, PA

#202 Nov 4, 2013
ATV Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
She started the 3rd grade with 2 broken teeth and a mouth full of stitches. She cried for days.This horrible accident was preventable if WE and I use the term WE performed a safety inspection before the Village ever opened, this error could of been spotted.. This was an accident, I understand how and why it happened. unfortunatly the City ( The City I Work For ) Failed to respond to my phone calls for action. Pitman promised the City will address this. Results happened after Pribanic had to get involved. I was no longer ignored and the City insurance covered just enough to cover her Dental work.
special thanks tp Paramedic Pauline Bryner, your efforts that night with our little girl will never be forgotten.
Just so there is no misunderstanding Dennis Pitman was not the reason we retained a Lawyer. He took great intrest as did Ret. Fire Chief Bray in getting to the bottom of why and how this happend. and how this can be prevented at future International Villages.

Voicemails left at City hall were never returned because an inadequate phone system. Thats what I was told, and believe.
I got, and accepted the Citys apology. The matter is closed in our book. The nightmear can never be forgotten.
Michelle

West Mifflin, PA

#203 Nov 4, 2013
maybe get your daughter glasses so she can see where she is walking?
ATV Outlaw

United States

#204 Nov 5, 2013
Michelle wrote:
maybe get your daughter glasses so she can see where she is walking?
I see in your near future a very traumatic injury to you or someone very close to you. That tearing pain in your heart, it's going to be caused from the teeth of a dog named Karma. Think of Me and my daughter when Karma rips your F ##### G heart out... Sleep well Michelle.
common sense

West Mifflin, PA

#205 Nov 5, 2013
so if i would have tripped on a guide wire or those ropes that they have supporting some of the tents at IV I should have my teeth fixed?

clumsy is not an excuse to scam the tax payer for a persons mistake. be thankful you got what you got. this has nothing to do with karma this about opening your eyes and watch where you walk .

probably texting on a phone while walking ..huh?
White Lightning

Elizabeth, PA

#206 Nov 5, 2013
An injured child is not a joke or a laughing matter except to the low-lifes on here . I've been OSHA & industry certified after many hours of training. Like it or not - the Boro is responsible for all safety issues as defined by the Dad. Too bad , as a firefighter he had to endure the as-usual BS from the flunkies looking to cover their sorry asses . And hope, that the political hacks don't try to find something that jeopardizes his job . They expect everyone to fall on the sword for them - except their inept family members & butt-sniffin cronies.

I hope your daughter is fine & recovered well .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Shelly Obama Snowflake Voter (May '17) 6 hr Tainted Blood 18
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) 6 hr UnDoc Risha 338
McKeesport police Corruption (Nov '09) 7 hr Glenn 144
Austin davis 8 hr Glenn 8
Poll What caused the lowered quality of this think t... (Aug '11) May 20 Glenn 72
Review: Kyoto Health Spa (Sep '11) May 20 Glenn 18
anyone remember that guy who faked jumping off ... (Nov '11) May 12 Hobo Jim McKeesport 19

McKeesport Jobs

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages