Shakespear

Mckeesport, PA

#182 Apr 2, 2013
You shouldn't have to buy the lot next door for peace and quiet I'm sure the city has ordinances they just need to be enforced, do we all need to be lawyers for justice to prevail. This is a city not a men's club ! Thank you
One on One

Mckeesport, PA

#183 Apr 14, 2013
Everyone has valid points. I have a ATV and I do ride but not arounded the neighborhood . I have respect for my neighbors no matter who they are as well as the law. Mckeesport should have a spot for ATV RIDERS. WHERE THEY PAY $10 TO $20 bucks a year. To ride at that spot them a sticker to put on their quad or bike or something and something to carry on them if they have it they get fined. And they ride at their own risk. Every little helps esp keeping young kids and teenagers off the streets getting into trouble. OR EVEN SHOT. just a thought.
Repect or Rebel

AOL

#184 Apr 14, 2013
One on One wrote:
Everyone has valid points. I have a ATV and I do ride but not arounded the neighborhood . I have respect for my neighbors no matter who they are as well as the law. Mckeesport should have a spot for ATV RIDERS. WHERE THEY PAY $10 TO $20 bucks a year. To ride at that spot them a sticker to put on their quad or bike or something and something to carry on them if they have it they get fined. And they ride at their own risk. Every little helps esp keeping young kids and teenagers off the streets getting into trouble. OR EVEN SHOT. just a thought.
Mikey - you got to get this person to a council meeting and bestow on such a commedation for RESPECT. Now if your fireman friend would behave the same there would be no AVT confrontations.

Is Mikey going to RESPECT the ordinance and arrest any who violate it including his fireman friend? I doubt it!
A Port Success Story

Mckeesport, PA

#185 May 16, 2013
Glad to read and hear on the street that domestic tranquility has been restored to the ATV track area.

We commend all for their solution of this delicate matter.

This is how government and the city should function. We comment Council President Segina for steering this to success. Too bad the mayor did not have the courage to sign the ATV ban because of his fireman friend. How many times will the Mayor cover for his friend?

Now lets all work on the mysterious slot machined raids and the accuracy of the licensing of each mechanical device confiscated by the state.
Insider

United States

#186 May 22, 2013
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she did for now. But Jimmie the Sore Loser is the one who now wants to get a lawyer and fight to the death.
Does he have too much time on his hands?
Is he a young codger who's making a big fuss and trouble for people who just want to have a little peace and quiet?
Should he be able to decide that what he wants to do with his property can be foisted upon his neighbors?
Shoe's on the other foot, Buddy posters.
"Jimmie, the Sore Loser" is not interested in contesting anything if there is a monetary cost associated with it. Ask McKeesport's illustrious employee how many times he has been on medical leave from the City's fire department, but has been healthy enough to landscape his yard and finish his basement. Ask his loving wife how many times she lied for him when representatives from Workers' Compenation visited to complete their audit. Neither he nor his wife have any interst in the betterment of the City. In fact, they sued the City when their daughter tripped over an electrical conduit at International Village. Their daughter has a lovely smile coutesy of the City of MCKeesport! They are interested in nothing other than glorifying themselves and pretending that they are superior to their neighbors and other citizens. Afterall, they built the "big house" in Haler Heights!
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#187 May 22, 2013
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jimmie, the Sore Loser" is not interested in contesting anything if there is a monetary cost associated with it. Ask McKeesport's illustrious employee how many times he has been on medical leave from the City's fire department, but has been healthy enough to landscape his yard and finish his basement. Ask his loving wife how many times she lied for him when representatives from Workers' Compenation visited to complete their audit. Neither he nor his wife have any interst in the betterment of the City. In fact, they sued the City when their daughter tripped over an electrical conduit at International Village. Their daughter has a lovely smile coutesy of the City of MCKeesport! They are interested in nothing other than glorifying themselves and pretending that they are superior to their neighbors and other citizens. Afterall, they built the "big house" in Haler Heights!
Maybe you know a neighbor with a video camera? The tv news loves to show government employees ripping off the municipalities. Nail their asses.
Insider

Westerville, OH

#188 May 22, 2013
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you know a neighbor with a video camera? The tv news loves to show government employees ripping off the municipalities. Nail their asses.
I mean them no malice, but I have a problem with their sanctimonous "I'm just trying to provide a place for my dear children to have clean, wholesome fun" when the truth is that they think that they are above reproach and shouldn't be held to the same standards as the rest of the world!
Opps Another Srew Up

Mckeesport, PA

#189 May 23, 2013
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear street rumors that a city fire truck was improperly used for personal business at local magistrate's office. I hope that this is just what is said to be, that is a rumor. I do not believe the mayor would condone such use behind his back.

Who protected the city when the fire equipment was out of service? This is TV footage that can reflect poorly on our beloved City.
Reality Check

Mckeesport, PA

#190 May 23, 2013
A Port Success Story wrote:
Now lets all work on the mysterious slot machined raids and the accuracy of the licensing of each mechanical device confiscated by the state.
I think that it was worked on somewhat this week at the Pittsburgh State Grand Jury session.

The "vehicle" was invited to contribute his knowledge to the matter. Also, a person employed in WO also contributed to their data base. Both received personal invitations to participate.

This does not bode well for the phantom cartel that may be under scrutiny for RICO consideration.

The Port was AG subpoenaed for slot machine records. The Palisades was AG subpoenaed for records. A high ranking Palisades official abruptly resigned.

A city council person is now the big cheese to "reconstitute the Marina and Palisades." Is this a futile attempt in damage control or what the heck is happening?
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#191 May 24, 2013
Opps Another Srew Up wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear street rumors that a city fire truck was improperly used for personal business at local magistrate's office. I hope that this is just what is said to be, that is a rumor. I do not believe the mayor would condone such use behind his back.
Who protected the city when the fire equipment was out of service? This is TV footage that can reflect poorly on our beloved City.
It's a fact, not a rumor. And it was brought to the mayor's attention, who did a good job of pretending not to know it happened.
Cover Up Difficult

Mckeesport, PA

#192 May 24, 2013
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a fact, not a rumor. And it was brought to the mayor's attention, who did a good job of pretending not to know it happened.
If this is true it seems like thief of services and misappropriation of city owned equipment. Also, endangering the public.

This is DA or AG material and a serious matter. The Washington DC spin of knowing nothing and trying to throw a department head under the bus may not work on this one.
ATV Outlaw

Brooklyn, NY

#193 Nov 3, 2013
Noise 4 Lower Sewage Fee wrote:
<quoted text>
This Arnold Drive ATV thing has our concern and attention. We live in the vicinity of Beckman and Diehl Drives. We enjoy our quiescent and tranquil neighborhood. That is why we moved here.
I heard from some of my good neighbors who expressed concern that an ATV entertainment center could be permitted on the vacant property behind Diehl and off lower Beckman if council votes against the “lady lawyer” ordinance proposal.
I am told by my well informed neighbor that the unknown owner of this property might be exploring an archery range or a paid archery hunting preserve or an ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, and paint gun range on the property. My neighbor seems to think that this could increase the value of all properties because of the attraction of Serra High School and this entertainment center. My other neighbor insists that the city owns this property and never develop it for that purpose. My other neighbor heard that MASD bought it for their third elementary school. I do not who to believe with all these clashing stories.
My wife, children and I wonder how the several policemen, two firemen, councilman (McCall) and a city employee who live on either Diehl or Beckman would appreciate the noisy entertainment center. This ATV Ban Ordinance proposed has city wide and 12th Ward ramifications.
However, I support the second ATV Park because the property will be reassessed as a more valuable entity and the governments receive much more property taxes. This might lower my outrageous sewage fee to fund the $1 million city host fee and the mayor cannot indentify the sources of this revenue for this host fee. For this reason of sewage fee reduction we are opposed to the ATV Ban Ordinance. We will live with the noise if the mayor reduces the outrageous of sewage fees.
However, a special tax should be imposed on all that use the Arnold ATV Park or Diehl ATV Park to reduce our sewage fees. This is the ordinance we support if the ATV Ban Ordinance fails.
Just catching up on all I have missed here. First I heard about another ATV area.
ATV Outlaw

Brooklyn, NY

#194 Nov 3, 2013
One on One wrote:
Great Idea. We pay 50. Per year to ride Hatfield McCoy trail system
ATV Outlaw

Brooklyn, NY

#195 Nov 3, 2013
Repect or Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey - you got to get this person to a council meeting and bestow on such a commedation for RESPECT. Now if your fireman friend would behave the same there would be no AVT confrontations.
Is Mikey going to RESPECT the ordinance and arrest any who violate it including his fireman friend? I doubt it!
Yes Mike has made it Clear to the Police Chief and his Officers will follow orders. Everything will be documented. If the ordinance is violated I will be cited.

We found this out last month when the Lawyer lady and her vigilantly posse Witnessed me on my ATV. Called 911 GUESS WHAT HAPPENED ?

She so eloquently inserted in the exclusion section You are able to use your ATV for PROPERTY MAINTENANCE .
ATV Outlaw

Mckeesport, PA

#196 Nov 4, 2013
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if it doesn't pass, it will be appealed to Common Pleas, where adults make legal and binding decisions.
You write that ordinances are not followed in the city anyway and what difference does it make? Plenty. The downtown clowns only enforce selective ones to suit themselves. It's time for everybody to complain about enforcement. They come after me, I report the violators too. Even if they do nothing, I make them answer the phone and do the paperwork.
Did you know theres an ordinance prohibiting the dumping of grass clippings in McKeesport. Stupid as the ATV ban.
ATV Outlaw

Mckeesport, PA

#197 Nov 4, 2013
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACLU and the AMA American motorcycle assoc has the ordinance, When I am cited under this ordinance I promise you a fight,
ATV Outlaw

Mckeesport, PA

#198 Nov 4, 2013
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
I have 19 years on the job, the first 10 was at the business end of a fire nozzle. I have been injured many times, 2 surgeries,twisted knees, torn shoulder and achillies tendons, stitches, burns, A dangerous job. I accept the high cost on oneself and have pulled 3 people out of fires,Risking my life more times than you could ever imagine. For the betterment of our city. What have you done?

When a city approved surgon opperates on you and tells you your off work for three months you are not permitted to fight fire, you may want to but you cant. I had a 30 lb restriction on my bad arm that let me do alot of work around the house and in my yard. I never tried to hide that and would never care if you video taped me doing it. Workers Comp has the Job Fire fighter under the HEAVY classification. May be required to lift over 100 lbs. The City residents deserve and expect me to be able to cary you down a ladder. If and when the City Doc says ok (and most times they want you back fast)Its not your decision its the Docs. You failed to mention how I returned to work 2 WEEKS UNDER THE DR.s ESTIMATED TIME OF RECOVERY. and how I spent 2-3 hours per day at Physicial Therapy. or at home on the treadmill and lifting weights.
ATV Outlaw

Mckeesport, PA

#199 Nov 4, 2013
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Atacking my wife calling her a lier to Comp nevre happend, Comp never sent anyone to my house or called her. ALL TOPIX BS.

What is true is we built a big house in our City, Too big sometimes. You mentioned I finished my basement, not true, painted the block walls yes, no Comp violation there. Still had a good arm. Not going to sit on my butt for 3 months with only a tv remote in my hand. NOT MY STYLE.

My wife has bought, fixed up and sold 3 houses in our city. She learned this business and lifes values from her Parents Matt and Shirley Cracolice.We are very proud of her,and because of this, WE ARE IN THIS HOUSE BECAUSE OF HER. Not superior to anyone, including you. Just living the dream raising a family.
ATV Outlaw

Mckeesport, PA

#200 Nov 4, 2013
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean them no malice, but I have a problem with their sanctimonous "I'm just trying to provide a place for my dear children to have clean, wholesome fun" when the truth is that they think that they are above reproach and shouldn't be held to the same standards as the rest of the world!
Our daughters comment was way out of bounds. Lets re-visit this.
our daughter seriously injured her face and mouth at International Village. The accident could have and should have been prevented. She tripped over an incorrectly installed electricial ground rod that was not pounded all the way into the ground. The reasons given included the helper didnt do it because it would be to hard to pull out after the village was over. She tripped over a piece sticking up 3 and a half inches.fell into the Fire Safety trailer steps face first. My 9 year old was a bloody mess and had 2 broken front teeth. with her new outfit she got earilier that day covered in blood. I remember everything, including her screams.Rushed to Childrens where we spent the night.
ATV Outlaw

Mckeesport, PA

#201 Nov 4, 2013
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
She started the 3rd grade with 2 broken teeth and a mouth full of stitches. She cried for days.This horrible accident was preventable if WE and I use the term WE performed a safety inspection before the Village ever opened, this error could of been spotted.. This was an accident, I understand how and why it happened. unfortunatly the City ( The City I Work For ) Failed to respond to my phone calls for action. Pitman promised the City will address this. Results happened after Pribanic had to get involved. I was no longer ignored and the City insurance covered just enough to cover her Dental work.

special thanks tp Paramedic Pauline Bryner, your efforts that night with our little girl will never be forgotten.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr Tony 51,472
Why was Tedesco Hired as project manager? (Nov '09) 17 hr Bagman 76
35-th District House Representative Candidates 18 hr Bagman 23
Versailles boro drugs...... 23 hr Mr Johnson 27
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon Jeremy 183
Coulterville Cemetery in McKeesport (Oct '10) Mon none_of_the_above 27
•••
McKeesport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••