First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#103 Sep 14, 2013
EyesOverMcKeesport wrote:
<quoted text>
(chuckle) Save your passive/aggressive insults ("Scooter") for someone who doesn't have the capability of using their mere opinion to reduce you to such fodder. Doesn't work with me.
Regarding your use of the term "you" and "your kind," ... your ego is suffering. You know nothing of me other than what I spoon feed you. Your misdirected anger would be better spent in a proactive rather than reactive position.
Now back to our regular scheduled programming ...
You couldn't spoon feed yourself. Well, not after you go stir crazy in stir.
Yep, your day is over. Your eyes are not over McKeesport. Your eyes are over the confession and reduced sentence, and all the squealing you will sign off on.
"Me thinks he doth protest too loudly."
I can see you, but you cannot see me.
Arrest Controller Now

Mckeesport, PA

#104 Sep 14, 2013
Common sense wrote:
I have access to nothing!!!! If the Post Gazette has access to the taps, don't you think they would have been licking their chops to expose it??? If fatty pork was willing to contribute to the Mayor's campaign, why would he not accept the donation??? Is it illegal?? Look at his campaign report!! It is all public info. The Mayor donates, then he donates, then he donates some more?!?!
I I were a betting girl, I'd say you were one of the ones The Mayor fired, hasn't promoted, or just one of the negative paranoids who consistently make ass clowns out of themselves.
P.S.....Ray will be on suicide watch come X-mas
\

I think the Post Gazette has been methodically working its way through the 131 pages of the search warrant affidavit. The 9/14/13 issue of the PG reported some tapped phone conversation that alluded to a federal investigation into the city's trash, tires, scrap cars, and scrap material.

No chop licking by the PG they have been reporting on it for several days. I cannot believe that more will not be coming from the 131 pages. By the way, how is the Daily News covering it and mean covering it. Pork contributed to their campaigns so they could contribute to charity when exposed. The PG scoops the Daily News almost every day on this one with the usslanted full truth.

When do you expect him to be indicted or do you expect the machine to falsely arrest him like Councilman Shelly?

He could be charged for trying to do his job and council's because the puppet council will not. That should stick - at least 10 years.
Shaul Pelly

New Kensington, PA

#105 Sep 14, 2013
I am sick again. Someone give me my meds. I have 23 different aliases!!! I am Dennis shitman, I got fired and I can't get over it. I am Ray Malinphukbrain...I am an absolute turd!! Wait, who the hell am I??? I have lost touch with reality.. I need help!!! Someone help me for piss sakes, I am LOSING MY COCK-FOR-SAKING MIND!!!
I am reaching out for help but I don't know who I am this minute. OMG this is poopy. Did my application get accepted to go to Mars??? Oh wait, my name tag says Shaul Pelly.
Hippocrates

Dravosburg, PA

#106 Sep 14, 2013
Shaul Pelly wrote:
I am sick again. Someone give me my meds. I have 23 different aliases!!! I am Dennis shitman, I got fired and I can't get over it. I am Ray Malinphukbrain...I am an absolute turd!! Wait, who the hell am I??? I have lost touch with reality.. I need help!!! Someone help me for piss sakes, I am LOSING MY COCK-FOR-SAKING MIND!!!
I am reaching out for help but I don't know who I am this minute. OMG this is poopy. Did my application get accepted to go to Mars??? Oh wait, my name tag says Shaul Pelly.
Physician, heal thyself.
The Janitor

Mckeesport, PA

#107 Sep 14, 2013
Shaul Pelly wrote:
You got it right. We are all that you suspect and more. Except for you, there is only one poster on this blog using many handles.

You got it narrowed down to one of the 19,000 citizen in the Port.9497
sleeping with the enemy

West Mifflin, PA

#110 Sep 15, 2013
McKeesport connections !!!!!!!!

The dangers of illegal gambling include running the operations without oversight to protect consumers. The ill-gotten, untaxed proceeds often pay for political influence, said state investigators.

“When you have money of this magnitude, it often leads to other problems,” said Joe Peters, the attorney general's spokesman and former federal mob prosecutor.

Wiretaps recorded Melocchi bragging about his connections with McKeesport's administration and police force.

“I do whatever I want in that town,” Melocchi told an informant in July 2012, according to an affidavit.

Asked if that assertion is true, McKeesport Solicitor Jason Elash said,“Absolutely not.”

Over the past two years, Melocchi and his family donated $4,050 to the campaign of Mayor Mike Cherepko, who denies the money bought influence. Melocchi donated thousands to other Mon Valley Democrats, including state Sen. James Brewster, a former McKeesport mayor, and Reps. Marc Gergely of White Oak, Bill Kortz of Dravosburg and Ted Harhai of Monessen. All said they returned the money or donated it to charity.

Investigators charged three former McKeesport police officers in connection with Melocchi's operation, including Forward police Chief Mark Holtzman.

Ronald “Eke” Prest, a former McKeesport police sergeant, was Melocchi's partner at Back Alley Vending, authorities said.

Prest referred questions to his lawyer, though he could not provide an attorney's name.

“I don't even know,” said Prest, 65, of White Oak.

Among the first places authorities raided in December was Viking Lounge, a McKeesport establishment owned by City Councilman Daniel Carr — who sneaked out the back door as agents filed in the front. He faces charges and did not return calls seeking comment.

Melocchi believed the bust was politically motivated and that it had to do with Carr...

“Dan is a very good friend, and Dan is getting powerful,” Melocchi told an informant.“And with his powerfulness, he created a lot of enemies, and that's part of the problem.”

Read more: http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/4687442-74...
Follow us:@triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook
Fire Marshal Bill

Dravosburg, PA

#111 Sep 15, 2013
sleeping with the enemy wrote:
McKeesport connections !!!!!!!!
The dangers of illegal gambling include running the operations without oversight to protect consumers. The ill-gotten, untaxed proceeds often pay for political influence, said state investigators.
“When you have money of this magnitude, it often leads to other problems,” said Joe Peters, the attorney general's spokesman and former federal mob prosecutor.
Wiretaps recorded Melocchi bragging about his connections with McKeesport's administration and police force.
“I do whatever I want in that town,” Melocchi told an informant in July 2012, according to an affidavit.
Asked if that assertion is true, McKeesport Solicitor Jason Elash said,“Absolutely not.”
Over the past two years, Melocchi and his family donated $4,050 to the campaign of Mayor Mike Cherepko, who denies the money bought influence. Melocchi donated thousands to other Mon Valley Democrats, including state Sen. James Brewster, a former McKeesport mayor, and Reps. Marc Gergely of White Oak, Bill Kortz of Dravosburg and Ted Harhai of Monessen. All said they returned the money or donated it to charity.
Investigators charged three former McKeesport police officers in connection with Melocchi's operation, including Forward police Chief Mark Holtzman.
Ronald “Eke” Prest, a former McKeesport police sergeant, was Melocchi's partner at Back Alley Vending, authorities said.
Prest referred questions to his lawyer, though he could not provide an attorney's name.
“I don't even know,” said Prest, 65, of White Oak.
Among the first places authorities raided in December was Viking Lounge, a McKeesport establishment owned by City Councilman Daniel Carr — who sneaked out the back door as agents filed in the front. He faces charges and did not return calls seeking comment.
Melocchi believed the bust was politically motivated and that it had to do with Carr...
“Dan is a very good friend, and Dan is getting powerful,” Melocchi told an informant.“And with his powerfulness, he created a lot of enemies, and that's part of the problem.”
Read more: http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/4687442-74...
Follow us:@triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook
Where there is smoke, there is fire.
Pruneface

Mckeesport, PA

#112 Sep 15, 2013
sleeping with the enemy wrote:

Porkster is delusional. Carr too powerful with over $20,000 owed to the IRS and many other liens? Ha! Ha! He had no power of the $GREEN$. I think elected officials and the Porkster anointed Mr. Carr to be the fall guy like their felled attempt to frame Mr. Paul Shelly.

Lie of the year by the Solicitor when he was quoted as saying that the Porkster absolutely did not have any influence and control over the city. How did he install videos on City property at the fire hall and at the RACM owned Palisades?

But, Senator Brewster was heard to say that the Porkster was always there when the City needed him. Translated: Elected officials shook him down for cash for every conceivable city event and extravagant political campaign event at the Palisades and River Boat Fund Raiser and Golf Outings.

Porkster with derogatory or complementary comments about Mr. Carr, you are playing right into the prosecution's hands in handing them a star and flipped witness. Is the City solicitor your legal advisor? You better lawyer up and shut up. The prosecutors have being drooling with your foolish revelations.

Gravel Gertie

Mckeesport, PA

#113 Sep 15, 2013
Fire Marshal Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Where there is smoke, there is fire.
More like a raging inferno that is rapidly melting the thinning ice and charity defense.

Will Fire Chief Lust beat it down and keep it off the steps of 500 Fifth Avenue, and the plush offices on the second and fifth floors?

Chief Lust: how is the water pressure on Fifth Avenue and can the hydrants be opened completely?
Game Again

Baden, PA

#114 Nov 11, 2013
Indictments Galore wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the $GREEN$. The Porky contributed to both a mayor and elected state official. This is public information reported on their campaign finances of each as required by law.
One state elected official always bragged publicly that "That Porky was always there when the City and MDC needed him." Now just what did that elected state official mean by that?
May be that is why the former mayor and now state official permitted Porky to operation video poker machine on City property behind the Eden Park fire hall at the traveling Circus.
I wonder how many of Porky's devices were accurately licensed by the city and the $500 fee paid? This should be a reasonable matter to confirm by the State Police who confiscated the machines.
Exactly, Porky was all the backup for corruption activity in McKeesport. They are helping Porky probably in some way using the council voted blank check,$900,000 surplus Mike Cherepko and Elash now have.

A honest reason about McKeesport employee paychecks was given, but illegal use of the money is expected.

Now everyone knows, McKeesport was illegal gambling money run. It explains all favors and results outside of the expected outcomes.

Lucas closed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump read this (Apr '16) 7 hr Dept of Injustice 15
road crew 8 hr Fire Marshall Bill 33
who farted in cherry lane lastnight 13 hr Candyman 2
heard there was a shooting in McKeesport of a 2... Jan 12 Candyman 6
What happened to the 6000.00 set up money for t... Jan 12 Candyman 29
The tube city Jan 10 Hobo Jim 5
Fracking in Renzie Park (Sep '15) Jan 7 The Shadow Knows 42

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance