Corruption or misunderstanding?
Dragnet

Mckeesport, PA

#83 Sep 13, 2013
line 45 wrote:
Just remember who's relative on council works for UMPC....... UPMC could have gotten much cheaper security and smarter and experienced cops..unless UPMC needs a bag man i know a few ex Mckeesport cops that will step up and do the job...... since they are now unemployed.
Guys and gals let’s kept this UPMC rhetoric under the radar and its connect to council as alleged.

We do not need any more publicity for the untouchable Post Gazette on the one. We got enough on the Port’s plate with the video machines indictments with more indictments expected.

Kindly quite posting on this topic or reveal who the council connection is.
What?

Mckeesport, PA

#84 Sep 14, 2013
UPMC came to the city and asked for an on duty cop 24/7 in light of the issues that have arisen in Oakland. After months of meetings the arrangement was finalized. No ones relative had any bearing on the situation. Was a great move for both parties. You people are conspiracy theorists. The ONLY thing that has happened is poker machines were raided. Period. Shit up or we go to court and find out who you lying hurtful nothings really are! Ok? We know exactly how to do it.
Kathleen

West Mifflin, PA

#85 Sep 14, 2013
Dragnet wrote:
<quoted text>
Guys and gals let’s kept this UPMC rhetoric under the radar and its connect to council as alleged.
We do not need any more publicity for the untouchable Post Gazette on the one. We got enough on the Port’s plate with the video machines indictments with more indictments expected.
Kindly quite posting on this topic or reveal who the council connection is.
No more indictments are coming down the pipe.
If Marc's phone conversations with Porky where that damaging,he would have gotten one by now,along with the Mayor and Senator. You people spread your lies and nothing to back up your bogus 'more indictments are coming'....LOL!
As much as you want powerful people brought down, it aint happening..all is safe and the little guy gets caught......The AG is not after politicians at this time.
Rounding up a small bunch of gaming machine punks is about the best she can do . Come back when big names are in the bright lights and make the headlines !!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#86 Sep 14, 2013
EyesOverMcKeesport wrote:
<quoted text>
Not gonna happen.
You are bone out delusional. Your comment is typical MKaysport insanity that the Law simply does not apply to you and your kind. Well, scooter, the law means business with you.
Just take a look at Ravenstahl in Pittsburgh.
The Feds are not going to come to McKeesport, they are already here. The FEDERAL law says that if an elected official conducts illegal activities while being paid, and that government is getting Federal monies over 10K a year, that piece of garbage corrupts SOB is going to Federal Prison.
Pack your bags.
in the know

West Mifflin, PA

#87 Sep 14, 2013
what exactly did the mayor ,senator and state rep do that was illegal? they got nothing on them just a few conversations? LOL!

Luke will come out of this with no scratches or bruises.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#88 Sep 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="What?"]UPMC came to the city and asked for an on duty cop 24/7 in light of the issues that have arisen in Oakland. After months of meetings the arrangement was finalized. No ones relative had any bearing on the situation. Was a great move for both parties. You people are conspiracy theorists. The ONLY thing that has happened is poker machines were raided. Period. Shit up or we go to court and find out who you lying hurtful nothings really are! Ok? We know exactly how to do it.[/QUOTE]

We go to Court? I freaking dare you to go to any Lawyer you want and watch them laugh you out of their office. This is typical of how you scum have no earthly idea that you are living in a nation with a constiution that has a First Amendment and some other nice things. You are convinced you are above the Law. Even as you watch with your own eyes that you scum are NOT above the Law, you threaten people on a published forum to shut up or face your legal wrath. Don't sing it, Scumbag, bring it. You got nothing. You live in a dream world, and now that world is falling apart. And nobody gives a good dirty damn about you. Looking forward to seeing your mugshot.

“Change is the only constant”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#89 Sep 14, 2013
The Weasel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are bone out delusional. Your comment is typical MKaysport insanity that the Law simply does not apply to you and your kind. Well, scooter, the law means business with you.
Just take a look at Ravenstahl in Pittsburgh.
The Feds are not going to come to McKeesport, they are already here. The FEDERAL law says that if an elected official conducts illegal activities while being paid, and that government is getting Federal monies over 10K a year, that piece of garbage corrupts SOB is going to Federal Prison.
Pack your bags.
(chuckle) Save your passive/aggressive insults ("Scooter") for someone who doesn't have the capability of using their mere opinion to reduce you to such fodder. Doesn't work with me.

Regarding your use of the term "you" and "your kind," ... your ego is suffering. You know nothing of me other than what I spoon feed you. Your misdirected anger would be better spent in a proactive rather than reactive position.

Now back to our regular scheduled programming ...
Ness Ghost

Mckeesport, PA

#90 Sep 14, 2013
in the know wrote:
what exactly did the mayor ,senator and state rep do that was illegal? they got nothing on them just a few conversations? LOL!
Luke will come out of this with no scratches or bruises.
Possibly, and especially if they do not cuff him tightly.

Do you think the Federal Grand Jury, US District Attorney, and Pittsburgh Office of the FBI are conducting a training session?

Same case for AG Kane, State Police, and the State Grand Jury;

They would not waste all their resources and jeopardize their stellar reputations and come up dry. Be smart, be wise;

You are delusional and in denial.

What did the Mayor and former Mayor do wrong? May be nothing, but the number of confiscated machines, City revenue from the machines, and the machines licensed MUST BE CONSISTEN. In other words, no undercount to save the owner licensing fees.

What makes you think the AT and State Police over looked this in view of the fact that they subpoenas these City records. And, do not discount the plausible support from the "flippers" and "tipsters."
Common sense

New Kensington, PA

#91 Sep 14, 2013
Not one quote by the Mayor in those phone taps. If Porkster and the Mayor were so tight, why do they have no conversation between the two????
I'll tell you why. Because Porky knew he couldn't buy off the Mayor!!! Porky knew he was in trouble and not one call to the Mayor??? You Anti Cherepko people are so pathetic with your conspiracy theories that your own family and friends talk shit in you!!!
disappointed

Beaver, PA

#92 Sep 14, 2013
CfC wrote:
If Porkey goes down theres a risk of Mama Pepinos having the same fate. Then what Topix? Where does this leave Mckeesport? Where does that leave Leftey? WHERE DOES LEFTY GO FROM HERE!!!??? WHY DONT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU CONVICT THIS MAN!! Disgusted over these BS charges.-#FreePorkeyTshirts/Ho odies coming soon-
Mama Pepinos is in White Oak
pick and choose

West Mifflin, PA

#93 Sep 14, 2013
TRUTH SAYER wrote:
<quoted text>This is Pittsburgh asshole! A poker machine arrest is a badge of HONOR! These poker machine citizens again PROVE that the local small time mobsters are the most benevolent citizens! They have donated more money , time and effort into improving their hometown than you even make in a year! Just like the old time godfathers, they look out for their own and you scumbags are so jealous. How much did anyone of you donate to ANY worthy cause here in the PORT? How many of you gave up any of your free time to volunteer here in the Port? None of you lazy, gossip mongers contributed anything of value to this city except your incessant whining and gossiping! All you malcontents can get the f out of here - the rest of us respect these men and their contributions to our City! Give me the old time Corleone Family style neighborhood over todays pussy, liberal, libtards that you asshats call politicians!By the way - none will do a day in jail! And I hope all their years of previous community service counts against the hours of community service they will be sentenced with - and by none of them, I'm talking about OUR McKeesport guys.
What this did was exposed the corruption in the city, now saying that I will agree that the machines helped establishments pay their bills, employees, utilities,taxes, ect...This bust only hurt the little guy and shamed the ones that are suppose to be our leaders.

Other than that the illegal machines will be back with payoffs, different bagmen,different people running the show, kickbacks to politicians,etc.....all towns do that and will continue to do that.... it's helps your small business owner to stay open. Bars are still paying off in the valley and will continue, why didnt Kane make a BIG sweep of all machines in the area? every town politician get their kickbacks,politicians get paid off people make money. Kane could have brought in a few moving vans to empty every bar and establishments machines in a 20 mile radius. She fell short IMO.
My Observations

Mckeesport, PA

#94 Sep 14, 2013
Common sense wrote:
Not one quote by the Mayor in those phone taps. If Porkster and the Mayor were so tight, why do they have no conversation between the two????
I'll tell you why. Because Porky knew he couldn't buy off the Mayor!!! Porky knew he was in trouble and not one call to the Mayor??? You Anti Cherepko people are so pathetic with your conspiracy theories that your own family and friends talk shit in you!!!
You may be correct if you are privy to the 131 page search warrant affidavit. I do not have access to the affidavit but apparently the Post-Gazette and you do.

I think and know that the Mayor and Pork Chop were $4,050 tight according to public records. That is more than the Porkster contributed to Brewster.

Street rumor has it that Brewster called the Porkster after the raids. Porkster terminated the phone call because he suspected his line was tapped. Wow - the Porkster was right, it was tapped. And, why did the Senator call - it should be on tape.

You mistakenly believe that the entire case is predicated on the contents of the 131 pages search warrant affidavit. You are wrong, that is only one evidence facet of this corruption case.

The testimony of the many who were subpoenaed by the State Grand Jury, including Carr and Gergely's staffer, is UNKNOWN.

The information logged in by the believed more than one confidential informants is UNKOWN.

The information provided by "flippers" is UNKNOWN. Councilman Carr was heard to proclaim publically that if I go down so will others. Mikey and the MDC threw him under the bus after he was anointed the charming MDC star with Mikey appointing him control of Palisades, IV and Marina and FIRING MIKE JOYCE. Mr. Joyce was thrown under the bus by the senator and mayor. Will he retaliate and become a "tipster?"

The information that could and may be provided by unknown "tipsters" could be invaluable. No one knows who and how many tipsters will drop a dime on these players.

The information that will most likely provided by those offered pleas bargains will be invaluable or they rescind the offer.

The 131 pages affidavit is only the tip of the secret testimony and evidence pool the authorities possess.

The authorities typically only provide enough evidence to the grand jury to ensure indictments. They accomplished that perfectly.

I would send the victory march band back home for the time being. They are not on the program to play at this time.

More indictments are forth coming and may not include any more elected officials. What the elected officials must fear is the information provided to the authorities by the "flippers." IMO they fear the identification and routes of the "runners."

Jiffy Lube

West Mifflin, PA

#95 Sep 14, 2013
Common sense wrote:
The porkster frequently visited the mayor at his political palace. They had other meeting points as well, this will come out later ,as not only phone calls were intercepted, but people were followed. I have read the 131 page summary ( as I call it ) What was published so far in the media was just to inform these scum crooks that the crack is open to corruption and many high officials will go down, the indictments were just a tap on the shoulder,,,the dick in the ass will come later and it's gonna be buried deep .
might I add that many will lose their employment status.

bank on it !
Go Away

Turtle Creek, PA

#96 Sep 14, 2013
Love it, you think and know...street rumor has it...You KNOW nothing. You hope that's all... Shut up already.
Negativity Fighter

Mckeesport, PA

#97 Sep 14, 2013
Jiffy Lube wrote:
<quoted text>The porkster frequently visited the mayor at his political palace. They had other meeting points as well, this will come out later ,as not only phone calls were intercepted, but people were followed. I have read the 131 page summary ( as I call it ) What was published so far in the media was just to inform these scum crooks that the crack is open to corruption and many high officials will go down, the indictments were just a tap on the shoulder,,,the dick in the ass will come later and it's gonna be buried deep .
might I add that many will lose their employment status.
bank on it !
I agree with you. However, with your insight and access to the 131 page affidavit, you could have presented your case in a softer and more elegant and professional manner.

I agree with you that some will have a drastic change in their cushy lifestyle, but that may not happen until early 2014. Some elected terms may never be completed if this investigation continues to snowball and this goes to trial.

Those who drop a few dimes could be the Waterloo for some who believe they are running under the radar. Only, time will tell how this unfolds and remember the feds have not weighted in yet!

Brewster always claimed he barely knew the late Dr. Risha, but Risha helped get his daughter a MASD teaching job and they went to lunch together more than once.
Informer

West Mifflin, PA

#98 Sep 14, 2013
Go Away wrote:
Love it, you think and know...street rumor has it...You KNOW nothing. You hope that's all... Shut up already.
Facts dont lie, either do pictures or video tape. It will all come out in the end, you have to save some of the highlights of the case for trial.
Cant show all you cards just yet.
Negativity Fighter

Mckeesport, PA

#99 Sep 14, 2013
Informer wrote:
<quoted text>Facts dont lie, either do pictures or video tape. It will all come out in the end, you have to save some of the highlights of the case for trial.
Cant show all you cards just yet.
You are absolutely correct. The AG and State Police only used what was necessary to ensue indictments. That worked 16 times so far and almost everyone is predicting many more indictments.

No one seemed to be indicted doing business outside of Allegheny County. I would suspect that is next.
Common sense

New Kensington, PA

#100 Sep 14, 2013
I have access to nothing!!!! If the Post Gazette has access to the taps, don't you think they would have been licking their chops to expose it??? If fatty pork was willing to contribute to the Mayor's campaign, why would he not accept the donation??? Is it illegal?? Look at his campaign report!! It is all public info. The Mayor donates, then he donates, then he donates some more?!?!
I I were a betting girl, I'd say you were one of the ones The Mayor fired, hasn't promoted, or just one of the negative paranoids who consistently make ass clowns out of themselves.
P.S.....Ray will be on suicide watch come X-mas
Informer

West Mifflin, PA

#101 Sep 14, 2013
Negativity Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. However, with your insight and access to the 131 page affidavit, you could have presented your case in a softer and more elegant and professional manner.
I agree with you that some will have a drastic change in their cushy lifestyle, but that may not happen until early 2014. Some elected terms may never be completed if this investigation continues to snowball and this goes to trial.
Those who drop a few dimes could be the Waterloo for some who believe they are running under the radar. Only, time will tell how this unfolds and remember the feds have not weighted in yet!
Brewster always claimed he barely knew the late Dr. Risha, but Risha helped get his daughter a MASD teaching job and they went to lunch together more than once.
This is true, I'm looking for the spring of 2014 also . Unless some surrender to the authorities which I highly doubt will happen. It will be an exciting 2014.

It means people will be looking over their shoulders, looking behind doors and behind every bush. Better watch who you talk to, someone just might be wearing a wire while talking to you. You never know who might be next to have their phone tapped or who might be following you wherever you go and just in time for the holidays.

Most of these cases have a patsy that takes a plea ( thus the indictments ) and ends up putting the others in the grinder.

Then the final curtain call........lights out, another corrupt case closed and another will follow,it's a vicious cycle.

I just feel sorry for the wives and children of these criminals who ask daddy why the bank account has dried up.
Michelle

West Mifflin, PA

#102 Sep 14, 2013
Common sense wrote:
I have access to nothing!!!! If the Post Gazette has access to the taps, don't you think they would have been licking their chops to expose it??? If fatty pork was willing to contribute to the Mayor's campaign, why would he not accept the donation??? Is it illegal?? Look at his campaign report!! It is all public info. The Mayor donates, then he donates, then he donates some more?!?!
I I were a betting girl, I'd say you were one of the ones The Mayor fired, hasn't promoted, or just one of the negative paranoids who consistently make ass clowns out of themselves.
P.S.....Ray will be on suicide watch come X-mas
Why kill yourself when you can get 3 square meals a day and a colonoscopy at least twice a week in the cage for a free flowing bowel movement. The economy is bad out there, people are doing some bad things out there to get some pen time just for the food & shelter at no cost to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fracking in Renzie Park (Sep '15) 4 hr Drill Baby Drill 37
Glassport Council Wishes All Merry Christmas! 8 hr Tom 9
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) 20 hr Troublemaker 112
Refugees coming to the area... 22 hr Sir Repko 13
Glassport Wed Porkster 23
35th State Rep REPUBLICAN VOTERS BEWARE Tue Porkster 30
Glassport inbreeding (May '16) Mon Riff Raff 3

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance